What Michael Knows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------

Winter Break, Over a Year Ago

"So, this story...is fairly explicit."

"I'm sorry, Mom," he said without attempting to look at her. "It was just a fantasy. Nothing more."

Nodding, Stephanie swayed slightly - a mixture of the moment and the wine. Part of her wanted to get up from the bed and leave, yet she stayed in place. She needed to get through this. However, she was having trouble focusing on what "this" she needed to get through might be.

"What did you say?" Stephanie asked her son.

"That the story was just a dumb fantasy."

She thought about it for a few moments. "I don't believe that's true, Jacob. Everyone has fantasies. Some you really don't want to have. But you wrote a story out of it," she pointed out. "You wanted to, um, indulge in the fantasy. To think more about it. And what you wrote - it was really graphic."

Her son wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

"I want to say, though." She turned to him and kept staring at him until he finally gave in and locked eyes with her. "I'm not mad. Surprised, yes. But I'm not mad at you."

Her features softened as she stared at her son. She hated to see him feel so embarrassed or sad about being found out. It quite literally hurt her to see him hurt. She had always felt a stronger bond with him than any of other children. Her husband thought it was because Jacob was her first child and she was so scared to death of everything when he was a baby or an infant. The experience gave her the knowledge and confidence to be a bit less worried about Lyssa and Michael. But the bond that the hyper-concerned mother had for Jacob made the bond between the two significantly stronger.

It was that bond that led her to say, for his benefit, "Truth be told, I'm a little flattered. It's not every day that a young man writes a sexy story for an aging mother. Even if it happens to be his own mother."

She smiled, which helped to make her son a little more comfortable. His mind was racing, but kept coming back to a central question. He only needed to get the courage to ask it.

"I'm not saying that you should write those kinds of stories, Jacob." She said softly. "But if you do something like that, you need to do a better job hiding it."

For all of the times that Stephanie had considered how to approach this particular subject, this one was not a method she considered. Where was the admonishing? Where was the disappointment? How did she quickly move to not only accept that her son wrote incestuous stories, but that she wasn't even upset about it and was only worried about him being caught? She couldn't explain that. She also didn't think it was only the wine that was making her feel so warm in her son's presence.

An alarm seemed to ring in her head. She had lost control of the situation and needed to get out of there. She was about to say goodnight when her son, after working up the balls to say it, took advantage of his mom's bumbling of the moment.

"Why did you read it?" he asked. "I mean, my stories are pretty clear what they are about. Why did you read the whole thing?"

Blood rushed to her face. "I, uh..." She searched for the words, but had none.

"And why were you reading incest tonight at the dinner table?"

"Um..."

It was her turn to be afraid to look at him. She had entered the room believing she could just excuse everything - even momentarily forgetting about her admission at dinner. But now, she was at a loss. How could she get out of this and save a little bit of dignity in the process?

"Well," she said carefully. "I didn't know exactly what I was reading at first. And when I figured it out, I just kept hoping that I was wrong." She prayed that he would buy that. "As for tonight, your mother sometimes reads smutty stories. And this one had a certain scene in it that was a bit different. And, uh, yeah. I'm sorry I said what I did, but it just surprised me. That's all."

She took a deep breath.

"Did the story..." Her son paused for his own deep breath. "How did the story - my story - effect you?"

Stephanie wasn't remotely prepared for such a question. Worse, she didn't even think - just responded. "It was a bit shocking. And, uh, surprising. And, uh...I guess..."

Her responses weren't exactly what Jacob was hoping for. He had talked to a few of the "moms" at the forum he frequented. They gave him detailed, graphic answers to his questions, not this meandering mess his mother was on. And the desire to get more out of her - along with her sudden nervousness - led him to be more aggressive and direct. "Didn't you say you thought it was sexy?"

"I did." She knew that she shouldn't respond affirmatively, but yet, the words were out of her mouth before she could stop them.

"Did you like the way I wrote you?"

"A little unrealistic, but yes."

He grinned, which also set her slightly at ease.

"What was your favorite part?"

"The ending," she replied. Part of her screamed to stop this. Part of her screamed to let loose. That side won. "When the 'mom' says he should orgasm in her mouth next time."

"Holy fuck, Mom," he said - astonished by her admission. "One more question."

"Shoot," she said with a shrug. She had come this far. "And then I go bed."

I gotta make this count, then. "Did my story - about you - make you wet?"

Deafening red alerts sounded in her brain. There was no way could let herself answer such a question. She simply couldn't be honest. And yet...

"Yes."

Jacob decided to go for it.

"Are you wet right now?"

She opened her mouth, but stopped herself from revealing that. She was dripping - she could tell.

"I only said one more question. Goodnight, son."

She got up, but wobbled immediately. She sat back down, falling to the side slightly. Placing a hand down to hold herself up, she grabbed her son's knee. Looking down, she looked at her hand. Her eyes drifted up, observing the bulge in his pajama pants. Her cunt throbbed at the sight. She was quite aware she was lingering too much and there was no way she could explain this. The bulge appeared to grow the longer she stared at it. Stephanie's breath was labored and staggered. The bulge seemed to flex and she could have swore her pussy leaked in response.

Once again, she tried to get to her feet, but stumbled again. Rolling to her left, she felt onto her son's chest.

"Oooooooffffff!"

His hands grabbed at her to steady her and hold her still. She looked up at him, less than a foot away from his face.

"Sorry about that, Jacob," she whispered. "Mommy's a clutz when she drinks."

"It's okay, Mommy," he said with a slight mocking voice at her use of 'Mommy' in the third person. "You can stay here as long as you'd like."

She grinned at him and replied. "I don't think that'd be appropriate. With him all awake and everything." She nodded her head toward his groin area and kept grinning. "I should leave you to it."

In hindsight, she didn't mean to give him the impression that she was kissing him goodnight. She steadied herself against the headboard of the bed and moved her head down slightly to push against the wood and get to her feet. Before she could do that, however, he kissed her as her head ducked down - his own bridging off the bed. It was unlike any kiss the two had ever shared. For one thing, it definitely wasn't a peck. Neither moved away immediately. Second, when he pushed his tongue against her lips, she was neither shocked nor disgusted, but accepting. She let the moment wash over her.

For a moment, that is. Pulling away, she stared back into her son's eyes. He had been wanting to do that for some time. A sick part of her had been wanting him to do that since she read his story.

Shaking the cobwebs, she pushed herself to her feet and shuffled away - not bothering to even look at her son's face. He watched her with a sense of confidence he found unusual. He wasn't used to being desired. That was even more apparent when it involved someone he wanted. Pushing his pants down, he released his cock nearly the second he heard the door click shut. With a smile on his face, he began to stroke.

Outside the door, the beleaguered woman took a moment to collect her thoughts. Clearly, everything had got out of hand. She considered once again entering the room and trying to clear up things, but thought better of it. More, she thought it was a lie she was telling herself that she would head back into the room for that reason. No, she felt the truth was she wanted to see her son again. The bulge. More - what was underneath it.

She was trying to catch her breath and focus on the hallway that seemed to be moving when she heard a moan from the other side of the door. She stopped breathing, closed her eyes, and listened harder. There was a rhythmic sound coming from her son's room. It took her just a few seconds to understand what the noise was. Her son was masturbating. And worse, he left no mistake who he was thinking about.

"Yes, Mom," she heard through the door. "Suck me!"

Her mouth felt watery. She licked her lips while her cunt throbbed for attention.

She moved to her room, closing the door behind her and locking it. Nathan and her only used the lock if they were having sex and even then, only if they bothered to get up from the bed to do so. She stripped off her clothes and fell into bed. Her pussy was warm, wet, and demanding, but she didn't let it win. Soon, sleep would hit her.

Or, at least, that would have all happened had she chose Option A. She did incorporate one part of Option A - stripping off her nightwear in the hallway. In the near-dark of the corridor, she turned and looked at the door. On the other side, she knew her son was playing with his cock. He was thinking about her. He wanted her.

He was about to have her.

Reaching for the door, she released a breath and turned the knob.

In a panic, Jacob grabbed his pajama pants and pulled them up, painfully trapping his cock. The lamp on his desk was still on and the light washed over his mother's body. His heart began to beat louder as he looked at her in the doorway. Her clothes rested in a heap behind her. She looked at him with a little bit of vulnerability and incredible amounts of desire. He returned the want.

She slowly moved toward him as he took mental pictures the entire time. He wanted to remember every single second. The soft sounds of her feet as they pressed into the carpet with each step. Her breathing - shallow and irregular. The way her breasts slightly moved as she walked deliberately toward him.

Jacob was so fixated on the vision in front of him that he didn't have time to consider the situation. Had he done so, he likely would have gotten exceptionally nervous. This was not his forte. Confidence around women was something his brother flashed so easily, but Jacob lacked completely. But all of his neurosis stayed tucked to the side as his mother eyed his bulge hungrily.

She was way past ready. While a voice continued to scream for her to escape the room, run to her bedroom, lock the door, and hide in the master room's bathroom, more voices urged her on to give into the desires she was still struggling to get used to. It was quite clear which side was winning the debate. With a trembling hand, she reached for the top of his pajama pants and tugged.

Her son took a second to before pushing his behind off the bed. As Stephanie pulled on the left side of the soft pants, he pushed the right side down. His cock sprung up, looking like a rocket in the final moments before launch.

"God damn," she whispered. Typically, she would admonish herself for such a comment. She wasn't religious, but her parents were and they would be massively disappointed in her for pulling out the GD. Of course, they probably would be more disappointed that their daughter was about to cross a bridge only few mothers ever dream of.

Her eyes moved up to his for a moment and he waited for her next move. She looked back at his dick and again said, "God damn."

While it seemed like an eternity for her to walk from the still-opened door to his bedroom to where he laid on his bed, it took only a matter of a few seconds. The virgin boy she had long ago gave birth to waited for Stephanie's next move. She wasn't completely positive of what she should do next. She wanted his cock to fill her and fill her completely, but she wasn't naive to think her boy wasn't already primed and ready to blow.

She sat softly on the bed - her skin decorated by scores of goosebumps. She looked at him and, reaching for the waistband of his pajama pants to remove them completely, she quietly said, "you need to tell me if I do anything you don't absolutely want me to do."

He was gobsmacked by such a comment, but remained quiet as she pulled the pants all the way down.

Methodically, she removed the garment, even folding them absentmindedly and putting him on a near-by chair. Her son discarded his shirt as well, leaving the two completely nude. She took a deep breath before sliding between his legs.

She almost asked him to turn the nightstand light on as well so she could see her son's cock a little bit better. It had been years since she had been this close to another man's cock who wasn't her husband - not counting the raunchy bridal shower her friend Brittney had a few years ago where a stripper was flopping his tool all around. Other women, even married ones, touched the dancer's dick - even tasted it - but she wouldn't.

Yet, as she reached for her son's cock, she moved deliberately and decisively. Curling her small hand around his immense cock, she slowly stroked the hard tool. "God damn," she uttered again. He replied with the same two words and she looked up. The two smiled at one another before she gave up holding anything back. She moved her head forward, opened her mouth, and slid her lips over the spongy warm head, tasting precum immediately. She moaned involuntarily, holding him firmly in one hand while moving her head lower. She quickly confirmed her previous thought - he was definitely bigger than Nathan.

Gripping the sheets tightly, her son closed his eyes and thanked his lucky stars. It wasn't the first blow job of his life. He was quite convinced it may be the shortest one yet with how her mouth and tongue were driving every synapse in his body to explode with electricity. Within seconds, he was already feeling a need to blow.

With deepening movement each time, Stephanie tried to take her son's cock all the way down her throat. It wasn't easy. She was used to a very particular size and not only was her son bigger, he was wider. Pridefully, she wanted to give her son the same kind of blowjob she so easily could give her husband - enjoying the feeling of her chin against her husband's balls as every inch disappeared from view. She thought to herself, "with a little practice, I can deep throat this sucker next time."

Then she thought, "next time?"

A sick smile appeared on her face.

Moving faster, she bobbed her head with less depth but increased speed. Her hand, wet with her own saliva, moved down to toy with Jacob's balls - rolling the cum-filled sacs between her fingers. She could tell by how tense her boy was that he was going to explode soon.

And she couldn't wait to taste him.

She didn't often swallow for her husband. Blowjobs were a means to an end in most cases - a nice part of foreplay, but not meant to be the whole show. Yet, she was already looking forward to showing Jacob what a wanton slut she could be. She wanted him to grab her head and force his cock into her throat. But he was too distracted by the sheer weight of what they were doing to be so aggressive and even if he wasn't, he was too inexperienced to take over.

"That'll come later," she thought.

Until then, she was in the driver's seat. Not that she wasn't happy with that. Her son's cock tasted delicious as he leaked precum into her wet mouth. Each time her tongue swirled over the head, he shivered and had a sharp intake of air. Stephanie hadn't sucked a teenage cock in over two decades and she couldn't be happier that it was her son's. In the span of just over a week, she had went from the type of mother who never considered her children sexually to the kind that couldn't wait to taste her son's sperm.

Her pussy seemed to throb at the thought and she considered jumping on his cock once more, but again came to the same conclusion as before. She needed to make her son cum in her mouth so that he could last long enough for her to cum on his cock.

Finally, her son had exhausted every bit of willpower to hold off the inevitable. Worried he may never get a chance to fuck her - worried still that if he asked, she would tell him the blowjob was all he would get - Jacob had tried every trick teenage boys try to avoid cumming too soon. But the experienced mouth and hyperactive tongue of his mother tore down his defenses.

He wanted to tell her he was about to cum, but couldn't seem to find his voice.

She didn't need to be told, though. She was not only ready, but wanting. "Cum," she tried to tell him telepathically. "Give it to me. Drown me in it. Make me eat it!"

The first spurt hit the back of her mouth with force. She moved her hand up from his balls to his cock, stroking him firmly as she kept a seal over the head of his dick as he delivered more hot juice into her waiting mouth. Spurt-after-spurt of the liquid filled her mouth in a matter of a few seconds. As she swallowed, more filled her mouth until she could no longer keep up with the volume. Letting some leak from her mouth as she also tried to breathe, she continued to stroke him - the cum now covering her hand - until he finally finished.

The mother only gave him the briefest reprieve as her son let his body, which had bridged up during his orgasm, settled back on the bed. He was practically seeing stars as he looked up at the ceiling - barely lit in the room. It was then he noticed that his mom kept sucking him. Looking down, she was staring up at him.

Sliding his softening cock from her mouth, she said, "think you can get hard again? Mommy needs to fuck."

Immediately, he started to feel recharged. The fears he had that he had wasted an opportunity to fuck his favorite MILF by cumming into her mouth faded. She wanted him hard again. She was going to get just that.

Moving his dick to the side while stroking the tool that firmed up in her hand seemingly more every stroke, she licked at the cum that she had lost. Most of it pooled in the curly mess of his pubic hair. She was proud of him for keeping it pretty neat. His balls were also shaven. When he finally fucks another girl, at least he won't look like a boy who has never heard of manscaping, she thought to herself with a smile.

And his good diet led to some delicious-tasting cum. The mother had to admit that she rather enjoyed cum play, but quite often, it wasn't so much for her benefit as it was Nathan's. He loved blowing his load on her face or her tits or her ass and she was happy to let him, reveling in how he looked as he witnessed his slutty wife with cum dripping off her nipples. But Nathan often ate fast food and other crappy items when in a hurry, which he often was. Jacob had a much better diet and thus much tastier cum.

Satisfied, she moved his dick back into her mouth and sucked him harder. It didn't take long to get him primed again. She also smiled as her son reached down to first move the hair from her face - a gesture she always appreciated - and then slid his hand under her. She moved around a little, letting him grab her breast and play with the nipple.

He's starting to get bolder, she thought. Good.

The nipple tweaking was almost too hard, but it sent a jolt south to her cunt which barked for her to do something to deal with it. She squeezed his dick a few times and felt he was ready to fuck. Moving up, she straddled him.