What Michael Knows Ch. 05

Story Info
Michael explains how he caught his mother and his brother.
10k words
4.41
15k
31

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Present

Stephanie Ball laid her nearly three-month-old daughter, Bella, in the bassinet and smiled. The knowledge that she was pregnant with Bella had scared her to her core, but the result was the most beautiful child in the world. In her early forties, the woman felt rejuvenated by the pregnancy and birth. She was given new purpose in the world at exactly the moment she would likely lose all of her other children as they aged, went to college, and/or found places of their own. And while the child was likely - almost certainly, to be honest - a product of an illicit affair with her oldest son, it was almost the perfect affair. The kind that no one wants to talk about. The kind in which there is an end point to the affair and neither party wants to further pursue a real relationship.

Occasionally, her lover talked about a future that she could share with him. But the simple truth was that they both knew their affair would not transition into a life together. She wasn't going to break her husband, Nathan's, heart and destroy her family. Nor was she about to stop her lover from living out his life. He deserved the opportunity to marry someone twenty years younger than she was and start a family of his own.

While she loved him, she also looked forward to that day. She was going to be a kickass Grandmother after all. She didn't even worry about how old being a grandmother might make her feel. After all, she was a new mother. She was still young.

Picking up her phone, she sent a text to Jacob, her lover and son.

"Thinking of you. Miss you."

Throwing the phone on the bed, she found some PJ's to wear. The April weather was warming things up, but it still got cool at night and she preferred some pajama pants with a long shirt for nights like this. Unfortunately for Stephanie, she'd have to keep herself warm by herself. Her husband would be gone for the next couple of nights.

She hated when Nathan was forced to travel for work. He was an IT consultant - a valuable one. He rarely had to leave the local area, but occasionally, high-paying clients wanted him on site to help. Fortunately, this assignment would not be a long one. Nathan had already done most of the work remotely. His job now was to make sure all the plans he had help craft were being enacted properly.

Still, she missed her husband. And her son. She wanted someone to hold her.

*Ting, Ting*

She had not slipped into her shirt and was still topless when she got a notification.

"oh? miss me? how much?"

Stephanie grinned and rolled her eyes. Boys, she thought.

"So much. I miss you holding me. Touching me. Miss tasting you. Miss having you inside of my wet kitty."

She sent the message and then turned her camera on. She often wondered if he would tire of seeing her body. That was a big reason she tried new things in pictures for him. Things she never considered doing for her husband - nor did he ever ask.

But she was too tired to get all - in her own words - "slutty." Rather, she put her arm under her large breasts, propping them up just perfectly and held the camera slightly at an angle. She called it the "blowjob" angle. Snapping a few pics, she cycled through quickly and chose the best one. She attached that to a new message and sent it to her son. Immediately, she went back into her pics folder and deleted the pics. She learned quickly that one common error people make when having sex on the side was a failure to delete pics. Stephanie's answer was folders. For pics she wanted to keep, she put them in appropriate folders (Bella, family, etc.). That way, she could easily delete the pics in the main folder in a hurry.

Another *ting, ting* and the mother grabbed her phone.

"fuck. i miss you, too. cant wait until next month."

She couldn't either. The last time she saw her boy was spring break last month. It was only a few weeks after she gave birth to Bella and getting the private time was hard enough, but she not really in the mood. All she felt up to was some making out and petting. She did give him one hand job, but that was about her limit during his spring break. She only recently started to have sex again with Nathan. The last time she had sex with Jacob? Their one-year anniversary.

-------

Winter Break, Four Months Ago

She waved goodbye at Nathan and her kids as they backed out of the driveway for a trip to his mother's. Well, not all of the kids. Jacob had offered to stay and take care of his mother. Nearly eight months pregnant, Stephanie felt like a whale and Thanksgiving and Christmas didn't help with pumpkin pies and Christmas tree cookies seemingly always available. She thought she had fed the monster inside her with more food than a small village needed. And she still felt hungry.

Stephanie moved to the living room and sat down. Comparing her four pregnancies, she found little solace in how all four were different. With Jacob, she could eat anything and barely gained 15 pounds. He didn't kick a bunch or move around like a jackrabbit and rarely hit the eject button on the food she ate. Lyssa, on the other hand, loved to hit the eject button and force her poor mother to throw up. Michael continued that theme, but added a lovely mix of moving around at all hours and bouncing on her bladder like it was a fucking trampoline. She swelled and never felt fatter. That is until this new parasite. Now, Stephanie had all the swelling, all the morning sickness, all the hormones, and she was always hungry.

She flipped off her belly and the child inside before turning on the television. Jacob soon walked in and the woman was taken aback. She expected a little fun with her oldest son, but he wouldn't want to fuck her in her current state. Still, he was a good kisser and she'd enjoy a little making out and getting handsy with him.

Except he clearly had other ideas as he strolled into the living room naked with a cock ring helping to support his hard cock.

"Wanna get nasty?" he asked with a smile.

She chuckled for a second before saying, "Really? You'd want to fuck this old pregnant cow?"

"One, you're not old," Jacob said with a finger in the air to indicate the number one. He put a second finger up as he continued. "Second, you're not a cow. And third, fuck yeah, I want some of my pregnant mommy."

She laughed at him, but also didn't stop as he started to pull at her maternity pants, dragging them off of her. She couldn't take her eyes off his dick as it stayed hard throughout. It made her mouth water as she imagined sucking it once more. It had been a year since she read that dirty story he wrote. A year since they kissed. And so much more. And in a year's time, she had explored every single bit of her son's fat cock with her tongue, her hands, her tits, and her dripping wet pussy. Only college and finding time at home had kept their sexual exploits from spiraling completely out of control.

On second thought, the mother conceded that there wasn't much more out of control they could get than for her to have his child while pretending it was his husband's.

Slipping the pants off, he moved back to complete the job of baring her cunt. She panicked for a second as he reached for her plain, white underwear.

"Jacob, wait," she said, holding the panties up. "I should tell you that, uh, things aren't quite as maintained down there as I would like."

He gave her a look of confusion. Rather than try to explain any further, she let him pull the underwear down. It had been weeks since she last bothered with upkeep for her pubic hair. Her husband didn't mind or at least said he didn't. But he also wasn't anxious to fuck her, it seemed. Not that she often was in the mood with the pregnancy. So, she let things grow, telling herself she'd give it a good trim before she had the baby.

But now her son wanted to fuck her and for the first time in weeks, she felt quite horny. She cursed her laziness, worried he might be turned off. He seemed to prefer the completely shaven look or, at least, a well-trimmed area. The mother looked up at her son with a bit of worry.

Yet seeing her like that gave him zero hesitation. Pulling on her legs to get her better situated, he said, "fuck that, Mom. You do you." After a beat, he laughed and added, "Actually, right now, I'm going to do you."

She rolled her eyes at maybe the dirtiest, corniest joke she had ever heard. He would make a good father...

Shaking her head to clear that thought, she watched her son spit in his hand and lubricate the head of his hard dick. She would have been quite happy if she could spit on it as well. And suck it. And lick his balls.

The mother grinned nastily as her son held his cock, the helmet glistening from the sunlight flooding into the room, and pushed into her slowly. For the first time in over a month, she was filled by a hard dick and as much as she tried to ignore the thought, she was glad it was her son's larger penis doing the filling than her husband's respectable one.

"Fuck, I've missed this," she said with a low, guttural tone. "You fuck me so good."

Her son looked down at her with a grin of his own. While he was no longer an one-woman man - he had sex with a couple of coeds since returning to college last August - his mother's cunt was still his favorite. Once, while fucking Maggie, the speech pathology major, he wondered if there was anything biologically different about his mother's pussy that attracted him more than any other woman.

He left open the possibility. The simpler answer was that it was his mother and the extra bit of wrongness made it better.

Jacob gripped the bottom of her thighs, pushing them down to open her body to him even more. He didn't want to go at it too hard, afraid of hurting his daughter and sister that grew in her tummy. He had done some Googling on the subject and knew, logically, that his dick, however impressive as it might be, wouldn't get close. Yet, he still couldn't shake the worry.

He wasn't so worried to avoid plunging his cock inside his mom, mind you. Her pussy clinched around him tightly, perhaps tighter than ever before, as he slid deeper inside. Pulling back, he watched as he again disappeared inside of her. The mess of hair was different and he wasn't so sure he liked it. But he wanted his juicy mother just the same and very little could turn him off.

Stephanie watched as her son stared at where they connected intensely, wondering what things were going on his sex-charged brain. Then she tensed up as he pushed the sweater that she wore up her stomach. She worried about what he would think. Sure, he knew she was pregnant. She wasn't exactly hiding that fact. Or, rather, she couldn't. But seeing her stomach and all the imperfections the pregnancy had created on her skin worried her just the same.

But not him. He kept a hand on her belly with the other on the bottom of her thigh, near the knee, as he built up a little speed. Her body was reacting even as her brain dealt with her insecurities and she was so wet as her pussy continued to try to squeezed his penis as if her body could milk him for more sperm to impregnate her another time.

"God damn, you're so fucking..." His voice trailed off slightly and she tensed, worried the next word might be "fat." Or "huge." Or "ugly and fat and huge and revolting and..."

"Beautiful!" he yelled, pushing deep within her. It warmed her heart and, she would contend, made her pussy gush.

"I am?" She said, grabbing the top of her feet and stretching her legs closer to her body. She gave her body over to him completely. She smiled as she thought that this was her prenatal yoga for the day!

"Oh, fuck yes, Mom," he replied, letting both hands move to her belly now as he rocked his hips. His flesh slapping against her flesh filled the room. The harder he fucked her, the more she moaned and the more confident he became that she could take it. "No woman is more beautiful than my mother. Not a single one. Fuck, I want you all the God damn time."

"All...UH!...the time?"

He tried not to pull on her tummy as he pushed his cock into her cunt, still cautious of the baby. Rather, he pushed the sweater up her body, uncovering her engorged breasts. Grabbing the larger tits by the side, he sawed his cock back-and-forth into her.

"You're mine," he whispered, a bead of sweat dripping down his face.

Stephanie both worried when he talked like this and also got off on it. He almost never said things like unless he was in her mouth or in her pussy. He knew the score. But during sex, it was different and a part of her really enjoyed his claim over her. She never considered herself dominant nor submissive, but she came to know a part of her really loved to submit to her big son.

"I am?"

He couldn't tell if she was agreeing or questioning him. Sliding his right hand up her breast, he played with her nipple. As he tweaked the bud, milk was visible.

"Fuck, baby!" she cried out, grabbing his wrist, but not pulling him away as he continued to toy with the sensitive bud.

"Yeah, all mine," he replied, still playing with her nipple. He longed to duck his head and suck at his mother's breast again like he was child, but didn't want to put too much pressure on her tummy. Not that he could complain too much with how tightly his mother's cunt was as he sawed his dick back-and-forth. His other hand slid back down to her thigh, but this time the top of her leg. That gave him better leverage as he fucked her just about as hard as he could.

Her legs were cramping, but her pussy was close to cumming. That delicious pain was joined by his pinching of her nipple. The milk at first just bubbled to the top, but the more he played with her breast, the more force came from it. Eventually, little spurts of milk flew up into the air and fell back to her chest and on his hand. When it did, his hand left her breast, but not because he was turned off by the liquid. Instead, he licked the back of his hand.

It only made her more turned on. What a couple of freaks, she said to herself. Reaching down, she started to play with her breasts. It was mostly for his benefit, but it was also sending jolts of lightning to her cunt. Milk flew from both nipples at time, wetting her chest with sprinkles of creamy white colostrum.

Her pussy was on fire and she was almost there. She needed just one more thing.

"Talk dirty to me," she breathlessly whispered. "Do it for Momma."

He had worked hard to get better at this. Time to shine.

"You want to cum, Mom? Want to be my little slut Mommy? Want my cock all to yourself," he said, punctuating every sentence with a hard slam of his dick deep inside her tightening cunt.

"Yes!" Crying out, she kept toying with her breasts for him. "Love my son's cock!"

"What kind of mother loves her son's cock?"

Looking up at him, she replied, "A whore. A whore who gets pregnant from her son's big, fat cock."

"God, you feel so fucking good, Mom," he said as he drove deeper inside of her. "So fucking good. You're the perfect whore, Mom. Perfect."

"So close, baby," she said. "I'm going to cum on your dick again. God damn, yes!"

"I have one more question for you and then I want you to...oh, fuck...I want you to cum," he said as he felt his own balls boiling with cum and ready to release. She looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Is it better than Dad's? Do you love my cock more than Dad's?"

She hated the question and it wasn't the first time he asked it. She hated to think of her poor husband. He had doing nothing to deserve being cuckolded by his son. It wasn't his fault his son was better looking, in better shape, and had a bigger cock that made her cum harder. Nathan was such a good husband.

In response to the question, she often changed the subject.

But she was too far gone and her son knew it.

"Yes!" Her body rocked. "Your cock is bigger! Wider! Harder! Better! OH, FUCK!"

He nearly repeated her, crying out, "FUCK, MOM!"

The orgasm rocketed through her body, seemingly making every nerve explode like fireworks as her pussy clamped down on his cock. It erupted inside Stephanie, blowing white cream deep into her cunt as he closed his eyes tightly, pulling back an inch and pushing forward every time a shot of juice left his body. Her pregnant tummy moved up as she arched her back. She let go of her feet as the pressure on her hamstrings and calf muscles were screaming. Her legs slid down slightly against his body, giving her less restrictions to enjoy the pleasure that has pussy spasming well after he stopped cumming.

She could barely open her eyes and when she did, it took her a few seconds to focus on her son. His dick was softening, though stilt felt thick, inside of her.

In that moment, she felt guilt for admitting how much she preferred his tool to her husband's. She also wondered if he wanted to fuck again soon.

----

Present

Soft knocking at the door took her away from her reverie of the last time she had seen her eldest child. Her pussy was quite wet and she was already looking forward to a fun trip to her bathroom, fucking herself as she tried to keep quiet in order to not wake up Bella.

In a hurry, she pulled on her pajama top as more knocking annoyed her. Opening the door, she saw her younger son, Michael. Despite her recent big reveal of how things with Jacob really kicked off, when the two were alone, he would push her for even more information about her affair. Because of that, his opening question surprised her none.

"Don't you want to know how I know about Jacob?"

Worried, she looked down at the hall at her daughter Lyssa's room. The door was open and she could hear her daughter watching television. Grabbing her son's arm, she pulled him into the room and closed the door. Flipping the lock, she turned back to face him. He was dressed in shorts and a white sleeveless top, which showed off muscles that she dared not to look at. She also tried - as she had been desperately trying to do over the last several days - to ignore the memory of his hard cock as he stroked it while hungrily staring at her breasts in the front seat of her car.

Stephanie didn't regret telling Michael about Jacob. After all, he already knew. But she had profound regret from encouraging him to masturbate in front of her. She kicked herself for being so stupid and knowing that it would only embolden him more. But nothing was worse than the feeling of need coming from her pussy every time she thought back to being in the car with him as he stroked his magnificent cock, stealing a kiss that she soon returned as he exploded his yummy cum that she regretted not tasting.

It made it hard to keep her Mom mode turned on all the time around him. But she still tried.

"Are you out of your damn mind?" she asked in a low tone. "Just because you know doesn't mean she needs to know."

Michael gave her a confident smile, which annoyed her more. Instead of taking her favorite vibrator to her bathroom as she had planned, she took her son by the hand and brought him with her to the bathroom for extra privacy. Closing the door behind her, she saw her son sit down on the toilet with the seat down.

"Now, what were you babbling about?" she said in a rush.

He looked up at his mother. "How I found out? I knew you were fucking around behind Dad's back, but at first, I didn't know who you were giving your prime pussy to. Don't you want to know how I found about Jacob, I mean?"

She sighed. Stephanie had spent so much time leading up to the story of her and Jacob and how their first time was more incredible than anything she could ever imagine that she never stopped to wonder how this all started between Michael and her. After all, it wasn't until he said those magical two words - "I know" - that her new normal with the new baby that she had settled into was rocked to its core.