All Comments on 'What Michael Knows Ch. 05'

by TabooTales1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story but...

Brother you ruined it.. if this boy has so much on his mom that he can ruin her life.. why hasn't she been bouncing off the bed by Michael?? Michael shouldn't have to wait 2-3 weeks to bed her.. he's got all the cards ..why wait?? I blackmailed my sister.. I didn't wait.. that night after hrr husband left for his night shift, she put my niece to bed and I was balls deep in her most of the night.. we've had this relationship the last 2 years.. all I'm saying is..don't mess around..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
start to get BORED

Even at chapter 5, Nothing happening.

Your flashbacks taking majority of the

story line. STOP with the flashbacks, it's

getting Bored. This may be last chapter

I ever gonna read. 1 Star

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 4 years ago
what happened

getting to be a boring read lately

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes flashbacks ruined

Buddy I had to agree with other, your flashbacks ruining story line. I sure Jacob is not main interest here, we don't want to know anymore about Jacob. You done enough explaining how it happened. Chapter 5 story line should be more about present.

Good luck but this is thhed last for me. 2 star.

TabooTales1TabooTales1over 4 years agoAuthor
Flashbacks

If it's any consolation, there's really only one other notable flashback the rest of the story. That said, I do reject the idea that Jacob is not a central figure to the storyline. If he doesn't interest you, I understand if you tap out. He will remain important to finishing the story through its end.

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationover 4 years ago
Love this series

The writing is high quality and the plot is enthralling. I especially love that it hasn't just descended into a mindless orgy like so many literotica stories do. There is guilt, there is jealousy, and I always find when a story has those factors it only serves to emphasize the lust. I also love the complexies of our protaganist's roles as mom, wife, lover, adulteress. Please continue to write as many chapters as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still love this series please keep going

I loved the flashbacks, love the story, the dynamics of the characters and your writing style. I love that Michael even though he knows what he knows is not blackmailing his mom. For me blackmailing ruins a story. Welldone on your style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Boring

Too much Stephanie/Jacob-boring. Not enough Stephanie/Michael-hot, exciting.

tam30173tam30173over 2 years ago

Started out as a very good story but the constant "Flashbacks" are way over the top. Tap out? Sure I'll tap out on the rest of this story and any others as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTabooTales1@TabooTales1
7/22/22 My Blog - https://tabootales1.wordpress.com/ In the past few days, I've added both Author's Notes about "My Son's Name Isn't Johnny" and an article about the story's performance and feedback to my blog. Additionally, I also wrote about a sequel idea I had. Give it a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES