What Michael Knows Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he moved away, Stephanie tried to clear the cum from her eyes, though the right one was still stinging. Part of her was furious with her boy, but she couldn't lie. She loved when he took over and treated her like a slut.

Nevertheless, she did say, "you asshole." There was a bit of a joking tone in her voice which kept him from thinking she was actually mad at him. "I still need to go back to your father, dammit."

"My apologies," he said with a smirk. Handing a dirty shirt to her, she wiped the cum away and started to stand up.

"I'm going to get you back for this. Somehow." She wasn't sure what that even meant, but she would figure that out later.

"Can't wait."

Seconds later, she grabbed her nightgown and robe, but didn't put them on. Opening his door a crack, she looked into the hallway. She saw nothing, nor any lights. Quietly, she made a quick bee line to the bathroom. She almost never used this bathroom - her three children shared it. She had her own master bathroom in her room and the downstairs half bathroom was where she did her 1's and 2's as the day progressed when she was too far away from her bedroom. But she didn't dare chance trying to sneak into her master bath right now. Hoping the towels that were hanging were relatively clean, she turned the water on and took a quick shower to clean herself of the remaining cum. The stinging in her eye started to subside as well. Luckily, her hair looked fairly cum-free so she didn't bother wetting it, nor washing it.

Within 15 minutes, she was dry and sneaking back in bed. Her husband stirred, but didn't wake up. She felt that typical guilt that followed every disgusting fuckfest she completed with Jacob before crawling into bed with her husband.

She also had a nasty grin on her face. That boy, she thought. What am I going to do with that boy?

She had some plans.

-------

Present

Michael looked up at Stephanie. "You didn't notice I opened my door at about the same time you opened Jacob's. I didn't know if I was going to confront you or what. Ultimately, I chickened out. But I now had the door open a crack. I heard you walking. And then you came into my vision. It was the first time I had seen you naked that I could remember."

She blushed slightly, which surprised her.

"I only saw a glimpse," he added. "You got into that bathroom and looked back to turn the light on while closing the door. The light came on and for a second, I saw a generous helping of side boob. They were covered in cum."

"Fuck," Stephanie said under her breath.

"You clearly had," Michael quipped. "Everything came into focus. You were having an affair. I knew that from the day I heard you talking on the phone to someone after leaving an obvious smell of your turned on pussy in my room. Not just that, but you had been fucking your son. And now, I was almost completely sure you were pregnant with his seed."

She felt a tear fall from her eye. She had been so worried about an impulsive young man slipping up, but it was her who fucked up royally and got caught with her pants not just down, but nowhere in sight.

"I still considered telling Dad," he started. "But ultimately, I decided not to. For two reasons, I guess. The first reason was that you weren't going to leave Dad for Jacob. I didn't understand at the time why you chose to fuck him, but I didn't worry you were going to run off with him. Jacob's going to get a nice job, move out, get married, and all that jazz. So, whatever started between the two of you won't end with our family being destroyed by a dark secret as long as you don't get caught by someone else."

She tried to ignore that it hurt in some way that, one day, Jacob would leave her and probably have a hot wife and a great career and never think about his mother again. A big part of her enjoyed most of that fantasy because it would mean she did a good job as a mother, but it also hurt a bit and more, she knew the day was coming. She even expressed to Jacob that she knew the day would arrive on the occasions that he got fixated on the idea of them being together. It was inevitable. Yet, it still pained her to think about. And she knew it wasn't all because he was her lover, but also because a mother hates to see her son move out and no longer need her.

After a beat, she asked, "And the second reason you didn't tell Nathan about Jacob?"

"Because that night, I found out something else that I never really knew I wanted before." He got up from the toilet in her master bathroom. Moving over to the vanity she was leaned against, he put his hands on both sides of the marble counter - trapping her. Her heart beat faster and she was once again keenly aware of the differences between her two sons. Jacob would never push her like this. Michael was brimming from confidence and he probably should be. After all, it's not like she was giving him too many reasons to think she wasn't enjoying this.

"What was that?" she asked nervously as she hoped her nipples weren't pushing through the pajamas. In a hurry to get dressed, she hadn't even put on a new nursing bra.

"I realized that I wanted to be just like Jacob for once," he said. "I wanted my mother. I wanted to be a real motherfucker."

She hated that word, but didn't stop him as he moved to kiss her. She kept finding herself in these positions and continuously trying to tell herself she hated it. Yet, she found herself overly excited by her younger son. So, when his lips touched hers, she quickly found herself returning his kiss. When his tongue entered her mouth, she rubbed her own against it.

By this point, Stephanie was an expert on guilt. She had felt plenty of it throughout her affair with Jacob. Bella's birth only brought that guilt to an extreme. Never enough to push her to end her fun with Jacob, but something she dealt with on a regular basis. It was like an affliction in some ways - a disease that was part of her new normal. But the guilt she felt now as Michael kissed her and rubbed his hard bulge against her was different.

She felt guilty as if she was cheating on Jacob.

Poor Nathan. He doesn't deserve his whore of a wife.

Stephanie wasn't sure how far she would go with Michael. Would she fuck him? He wasn't like Jacob. He didn't need her to control the action. That much was quite clear as his hand moved up her pajama shirt and reached for her breast. Her nipples leaked milk and ached - almost too painfully. Not so painful that she made even the first move to stop him. Rather, she encouraged him with an involuntary moan. Her shirt continued to saturate as her son molested her, moving his mouth to her neck and licking and sucking at her. She prayed that he didn't leave any marks that would make it difficult to explain to her husband when he returned, but again, she did nothing to stop him. Her mind was a jumbled mess of desire, guilt, confusion, and curiosity. As he rubbed his shorts-covered cock against her thigh, she couldn't help but picture it slamming into her.

She let her desires start to take over as her hand moved down, grabbing the hem of her shirt and pulling it up. He got the memo and broke away to pull the shirt from her. Grabbing him by the neck, she forced him to her breast with the strangest animal need for him to drink from her like he once did when he was much younger. His tentative licking showed that he was a little unsure, but he got more into it with a helpful push on the back of his head from his mother. Her pussy throbbed as he captured a nipple, sucking some of the milk that was supposed to go to his baby sister. The oversexed mother sighed and couldn't believe her actions at first. She didn't really know that this was a fetish of hers, but now she an intense desire to see both of her boys sucking from her milk-filled tits.

Stephanie felt - and shocked herself by not tensing up - when his hand went between her legs.

"Fuck, yes," she said - also surprising herself. This boy of hers didn't need permission. Michael knew what he wanted and God dammit, he was going to fucking take it.

He quickly grew tired of dealing with the pajamas themselves and pushed them down roughly. Her rump against the vanity was the only thing really combating his actions and she pushed away from the counter enough to let him push the pants down all the way. With his mouth still on one of her nipples, she pushed herself up onto the vanity - ignoring the uncomfortable feeling against her bare ass - and opened her legs for her son. All she could think about anymore was her need to cum. Grabbing Michael's hand, she pushed it against her cunt. Pulling him off her nipple, she kissed him hard.

As his fingers began to play with her dripping pussy, she smiled not only because of the feeling but because Michael knew what he was doing. And with the way he kissed her, she was already looking forward to seeing how hard he could make her cum before pushing his rock-hard cock deep inside of her. Reaching down, she grabbed the engorged tool through his shorts. Soon, she thought, this will be mine.

Michael moaned into her mouth and had to hold back a smile of his own. He was shocked by how easily he had gone from a mother disgusted by his advances to his new slutty mommy that was close to cumming on his fingers. Pushing a second finger into her to join the first finger he plunged into her, he diddled her clit with his thumb. He tried to play up all the tricks he had learned from the women he had slept with. Not the teenage girls, but the women. Jackson's mom. Mrs. Flowers. Those two taught him more than a hundred Candy's and Cindy's could ever hope to teach him about how to pleasure a woman. He had looked at them as accomplishments - the mom of a teammate on his football team or his former Trig. teacher. But now? They were like levels he needed to pass to get to this moment.

She broke the kiss to whisper that she was about to cum and crushed her face against his broad, strong shoulder. She bit down on the shirt-covered flesh, causing him to hiss in response, but he never stopped fucking her pussy as it tried to milk his two fingers. His sleeveless shirt was getting wet from the milk that continued to expel from his mother. She gripped his cock hard - the blood pulsating. He wanted to lick her. He wanted her to suck him. But he absolutely had to fuck her.

As she was coming down from her orgasm, she could hear it. She didn't know how long Bella had been bawling, but it brought her back to reality. After releasing her grip on his dick, she saw her son push his shorts down. A huge amount of panic developed in her. Bella's continued crying would attract the attention of Lyssa. She would knock and try to come in, worried about why her mom wasn't taking care of her sister. The door would be locked, though. She'd wonder why - maybe even try to ask Michael for help, but he'd be gone from his room. And...

While she did have a split-second of hesitation as he rubbed the cockhead against her pussy - he actually couldn't hear Bella's cries through the shut bathroom door like his mom could - his mother pushed him away. Confused, he nearly fell over his shorts. Hopping down and grabbing her pants, she pulled them up and left the bathroom without a word. As she opened the door, the baby's cries became more evident.

Nervously, she picked up the child from the bassinet. She quickly changed her and sat down on the bed, moving a pillow in place and presented a leaking nipple to her baby.

In the bathroom, Michael cursed his baby sister for already being a cockblocker. He grabbed his shorts and pulled them up, covering his painfully-hard cock. Throwing some cold water on his face, he tried to collect his thoughts. He had been so close.

For her part, Stephanie tried hard to catch her breath. Part of her wanted Michael to stay in the bathroom indefinitely. If he did that, she wouldn't have to face him. Wouldn't have to know he was looking at her. Wouldn't have to think about how close they came to fucking. But he only stayed about two minutes in the bathroom before entering the master bedroom. She was thankful that he had put away his cock. For several moments the two occasionally shared eye contact while Bella got her fill.

"Well," he started.

His mother quickly cut him off. "You should go to bed, Michael. Good night."

He was taken aback and was about the protest when his mother again told him, "good night" with a firm voice. Nodding, moved to the door and tried to quietly unlock it. Opening the door a bit, he peered out into the hallway looking for signs of his other sister. He didn't look back as he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Stephanie took a deep breath and released it. She finished up a late feeding for Bella, burped the youngin', and put her back down. Once asleep, she went back to the bathroom where she pumped extra breast milk while fighting off the occasional tear. Every few minutes, she looked down at the bathroom floor where her shirt - still wet with breastmilk - was in a crumbled ball. With her mind clear of the desire, she wondered if she had fucked up too much now. Could she walk this back? Stop it from getting any worse?

After quietly leaving her bedroom to store the breast milk in the fridge and grab some water, she tip-toed back to her room. She'd talk to Michael another time. Closing the door, she uncharacteristically locked it. She never did that when alone, but worried Michael might try to force the issue later. While gulping down water, she checked her phone. She had two messages - one from Nathan and another from Jacob.

Nathan: "God, I miss you, babe. And Bella. Oh, and I guess I like the rest of the kids, too. lol - I'm working hard here and I'll be home ASAP. I love you."

Jacob: "nite mom. cant wait to see you soon. give bella a kiss for me."

She sat back down on the bed and wondered how she could put a stop to a situation that was rapidly losing control. She had nearly fucked her second son. She had already been caught fucking her first. Could she really keep chancing her luck?