All Comments on 'What Michael Knows Ch. 08'

by TabooTales1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dude good job..but...

You gotta quick bringing Jacob in this. This story's about Michael..please don't bring Lyssa into this.. other than maybe catching them or figuring out about Michael and Jacob.. otherwise I want Paula's legs in the air and Michael slamming into her every chance possible.. knock her up again.. bit this time Nathan is confused,like again?? And he goes to have his vasectomy checked only to realize it DIDNT fail. That Paula's been cheating on him..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done

I like the idea of Micheal knocking up Stephanie.

Very interesting chapter, has she found her match

in Micheal? I like to see heart warming love story

of Micheal and Stephanie. I got it you like Jacob

character but I'm pretty sure all the reader want

to keep Jacob in the back ground. After reading all

comments, we all want Micheal to win Stephanie.

I am hoping you feel the same.

You got an amazing story, hope you do it right.

5 Big star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Getting better

So far so good, connection you building between

Stephanie and Micheal coming to light up and sex scenes

is really hot. Well written.

Please no more flashback. forwarding plot in present

day is more favourable and edgy to read. Still no fan

for Jacob, no offence. I would like plot to go pregnant

Stephenie ending up together with Michael. After all

Stephenie found her match. I will be very disappointed

if otherwise. Please don't ruin our hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good read

Dude I like your style but don't write like some writer here turning a good story into family orgies. It's feel good factor when fiction mix with reality or stories that touched base. I know my best friend have close relationships with his mom, since his dad got accident. They don't know I knew. The thing is I'm really happy for them because their love is pure beautiful nothing dirty about it. And I won't gonna do nothing to harm them. I think he is one lucky bastard. Like I said be near realistic all friends are not assholes. I know friends mom are off limit. So I'll be joining the campaign with other behind Michael winning his mom not his brother.or with his brother. Be kind to your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finally

You finally allowed Michael to take front and center in this series. Too bad you spent so many Chs. on Stephanie/Jacob. Hope gong forward you phase out Jacob and Nathan and allow for a full blown story abut Stephanie and Michael to evolve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTabooTales1@TabooTales1
500 Followers
7/22/22 My Blog - https://tabootales1.wordpress.com/ In the past few days, I've added both Author's Notes about "My Son's Name Isn't Johnny" and an article about the story's performance and feedback to my blog. Additionally, I also wrote about a sequel idea I had. Give it a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES