What Michael Knows Ch. 09-10

Story Info
In the finale, will Stephanie get everything she wants?
23.1k words
4.51
10.7k
33

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Week After Jacob Returns From College

Stephanie Ball knew that this was inevitable. She couldn't compartmentalize this forever and live so many lives at the same time. No longer could she keep her affairs separate with no connection plus be a wife and mother. There was going to be a slip-up and everything would come crashing down if she didn't act quickly to address things. She had to be strong even though she badly wanted to hide under the futon. Sometimes, you can't run away from the truth no matter how scary it is to address it.

She could feel the cum trickling down her leg from her ass as she turned to face her lover. The wet tip of his cock, so hard only seconds ago, slid against the top of her back thighs as he looked at her with fearful eyes.

She turned her head again to face the uninvited guest.

"We should talk about this."

She only prayed they would listen.

-------------------------

The Day Of Jacob's Return

As he drove his 2004 Honda Civic down Interstate 81, Jacob could hardly wait to get home. It had been a tough semester - tougher still because of everything that went on with his mother and Bella. When she informed him that she would only keep the fetus if he agreed to never consider himself the father, he thought that wouldn't be an overly complicated thing to do. After all, deep down, he knew he wasn't ready to be a Dad and that didn't even get into the mess of being the biological father to his mother's new baby that she was passing off as her husband's surprise child. When he saw Bella during Spring Break, he found out how much of an attachment he had to the little tyke and now he wondered what his summer break would be like as he saw more of Bella.

Of course, there was also his mother. He felt like something was up with her lately. Sure, she still sent pictures - increasingly dirty ones - to him and while he loved them and used them to masturbate frequently, they weren't connecting for long conversations/phone sex that much of late. Maybe she was busy, but he felt there was something else.

Shaking his head, he took the turn-off exit. Another 30 minutes and he would be home with his family.

At the same time, his mother was in the shower. Stephanie had spent the day - when Bella wasn't making a fuss - straightening up the house, washing Jacob's sheets, and preparing a roast for that evening's dinner. She was all kinds of nervous, but also heavily anticipating the arrival of her oldest child. It had been nearly two months since she had been able to hug him or touch him. While she worried about things now that she had a second lover and how that might work out, she was also looking forward to getting wrapped in Jacob's arms once more. She loved those little moments. It's how she knew her relationship with Jacob was so much more than sex. She genuinely loved the boy and not only as a mother. She felt a sense of calm in his presence. She longed to have that again.

And his cock. She couldn't forget his cock.

Throughout their time away from one another, the pictures they shared became increasingly explicit. Occasionally, Jacob sent GIFs to her of him stroking his cock and/or orgasming. She would save the GIFs to her Drive and view them several more times. For her part, she hadn't messed with taking video or making a GIF as she felt she looked better in pictures she could add filters to, but her pictures also became more daring. She had taken one such picture before popping into the shower, though she wanted to wait to send it. The largest of three buttplugs she had secretly purchased was firmly lodged into her asshole as she spread one ass cheek and used the mirror on the back of the door to get a good shot. She'd send it shortly to let Jacob know that she was ready to give him her ass for the first time.

She was washing her hair when she felt a rush of colder air slice through the bathroom. A small click followed, indicating someone had closed the door and she was no longer alone. Stephanie became apprehensive and tried to clean her air and face of the soap and bubbles. As she did, the shower door opened and her other son, Michael, slipped into the shower with her. She didn't know who it was at first as her eyes remained closed while she cleaned her hair, but as he wrapped his hands around her body and grabbed her ass, his hardening cock sliding between them, it became clear it wasn't her husband returning early. Plus, the boldness of the action also indicated it wasn't likely Jacob.

"Hey Mom," he said as he brought her lips against hers. They could both taste the residual soap, but that didn't stop either from opening their mouths and accepting one another's tongue. She couldn't say when Nathan would be home, which worried her. He mentioned he would try to make sure he was here before Jacob. Lyssa would be out for the evening so she was of less concern, but regardless, she was becoming quite used to the fear of being caught versus the desires of touching, sucking, and fucking Michael.

Rinsing the rest of her hair, she slid her hands down to his chest and pushed him away slowly. He took a few steps back until he was against the far shower wall. Rubbing her eyes clear, she finally saw her naked son. His cock had quickly become like steel and her cunt spasmed at the sight.

"Michael, your dad could be home soon," she said, as she continued with her shower. Grabbing the loofah, she squeezed some body wash into it and satisfied with the amount of soapy suds, she began to wash her body - paying special attention to her large breasts. Little shots of electricity went through her body as she moved over her nipples. She tried, but couldn't help but smirk as she watched her son reach down to tug at his cock.

He moved to wrap his hand around her waist and draw her closer. "Guess we shouldn't waste time then," he replied. She smiled at that and he bent down to kiss her lips, his tongue quickly moving between them. She opened her mouth and kissed him harder as her resolve, however low it may have been, completely disappeared as his cock pressed firmly against her.

Reaching down, he cupped her butt in his strong hands, forcing her to rub against him tighter. Her ass already felt pretty relaxed from the buttplug that had been recently inserted. Her hole slightly gaped open as he squeezed her ass cheeks, spreading her behind. His cock slid up, pressed between their tummies.

She still longed to have time to truly enjoy Michael's body to the fullest, but to this point, their sex was frantic and hurried as they tried to pleasure one another, but also not get caught. This would be another moment where they had to hurry to the finish line. Sucking him would have to wait. Licking his balls - also postponed. Riding his tongue until she came over-and-over - also off the menu.

Instead, she broke the kiss - licking his top lip as she parted - and turned away. Bending over, she pressed her hands flat against the shower wall as the spray hit her back and washed over her body. Her son hunched over slightly and grabbed his cock. To tease her, he rubbed it up-and-down her slit before parting the lips with a confident thrust.

"Fuck..." escaped her lips without conscious thought. Part of her screamed to stop this - even as it seemed inevitable that she was about to submit to her younger son yet again. Today was supposed to be about Jacob. But her body overruled whatever dissent was in her head as she rolled her hips against his cock, desperately trying to capture every single inch of his large dick as deep as possible.

The water accentuated the slapping noise that occurred as her son reared back and slammed his cock back into her hard, earning a sharp intake of breath from his mother. Balancing herself against the wall, she half-prepared for/half-anticipated another thrust of his large tool and was rewarded as her pussy muscles clenched around it. She grinned and looked back at him as the water hit her head and rushed over her face. He was focused on the sight of his cock disappearing into his mother to notice her trying to look back at him at first, but when he did see that, he grinned back.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked him as she wiggled her behind.

He slammed a hand down, the slap echoing off the tiled walls of the stand-up shower, and his mother jumped slightly. "Yes, ma'am," he replied. "Fucking love this view."

Grabbing her hips once more, he slid every inch of his dick into her and she cried out as her head turned around. Closing her eyes, she focused on the sensations. All the worries about Jacob's return and everything else normally associated with her dual affairs with her sons melted away. All that mattered was this moment as Michael pushed himself deeper into her dripping cunt, her hips rolling against him without her even realizing she was doing it. The rest could await - her orgasm was needed this second. And fuck, if her boy wasn't speeding up the process with each deep stroke he made.

Michael couldn't get enough of watching his hard cock enter his mother. Perhaps it was because his mom had been a bit harder to get in bed than previous conquests, but the truth was that it gave him a feeling he couldn't quite describe seeing a part of him re-enter his mother eighteen years after he left the very same hole. Micheal was a smart young man, but the knowledge that he was fucking his mother still threw him for a bit of a loop even as he slid back until the beginning of the glans of his impressive tool was visible. He pushed back into his mother, each inch disappearing from view once more. He almost hated to cum because watching this gave him a high.

His mother desperately wanted to cum, but as her son methodically fucked her, the small pauses he took seemed to be prolonging her pleasure. It was intoxicating, but also a little frustrating. She needed her release so as he pulled back once more, admiring the view, she pushed back to again swallow every bit of his pussy juiced-drenched tool. It took him by surprise, but he was smart enough to get the memo. This wasn't a spectator sport for him. He had to hold up his end and get his mother off.

Fortunately for both, he was quite adept at doing just that. Holding her hips firmly, he pushed her forward, reared back, and slammed into her hard again. But this time, he followed it up with another quick thrust. She hissed, "yes!" at him and stopped moving to let her son take back over. With the dominance understood, over-and-over, his thick cock stretched the mother's pulsating cunt as it sawed in-and-out of her, making Stephanie moan as she closed her eyes to focus on the pleasure. A hand glided over her wet skin from her hips to her ass as he grabbed her roughly. Her pussy spasmed in response. All the while, her heavy breasts hung from her chest, swinging each time her son drove his dick deep within her pussy.

With her son no longer teasing her, an orgasm rocketed from her cunt and a low, guttural moan escaped from her throat. Michael watched in amusement as her ass moved up-and-down while she rode the wave of her orgasm. She felt like her body was on fire and her son's cock kept sliding against the walls of her pussy as he gave her no reprieve. She couldn't believe how amazing his cock felt inside of her. But as long as he kept giving her orgasms, she decided he could claim this pussy anytime. She knew that was not logical, but as she started to rest her face against the shower wall while her son continued to fuck her, the orgasm was overruling her brain. Another would soon follow.

Her ass stopped moving up-and-down wildly and her cunt quit milking his cock quite as strongly. Meanwhile, he noticed that when she moved around, his hand had moved slightly to her asscrack - his thumb splitting the mounds. With a smile, he let the finger slide further south. His mother, who was in a dream-like state as her body continued to spasm, suddenly tensed up as her eyes shot open. It was only for a second as she willed herself to relax. They hadn't discussed anal as she had with her other son. She had been prepping her ass for Jacob with anal sex toys, but now, she wondered if she would even stop her younger son from just taking her. Logistically, the lack of lube would be an issue, but she found herself wondering if shampoo could work.

As her mind continued to ponder substitutes for the lube, Michael's eyes were glued to the little rosebud that seemed to wink at him every time he slid his cock deep into his mother. He even pulled her ass further open with his other hand to get a better visual. Then, without asking, he dropped his thumb low enough to cover the crinkled hole and began to push. Not hard, but hard enough to earn a gasp from his mother. He didn't know how far he'd take it. Just knowing that she wasn't slapping his hand away or telling him "no" was driving him closer to orgasm. But he did know one thing - he would fuck that hole soon.

And his mother was quite comfortable with that thought. She grabbed the other ass cheek that he wasn't holding and let him have even more access. Without even a thought, she began to meet his cock once again, her body just reacting to her desires. She turned her head - her view of her son clouded by the shower stream that was still striking her back. She grinned at him and he seemed to notice her looking back at him. That's when he changed digits, sliding his ring finger against her asshole. This time when he pushed, her ass opened up and took his finger inside. Both of them moaned loudly. More of his finger pushed into her ass each time he thrust hard into his mother.

"Fuck me, Michael!" she commanded. He let go of her ass cheek and cupped his other hand around her hip. He tried to get into the rhythm of sliding his finger out slightly and forward with force at the same time his cock was rushing back into her. It drove the mommy slut wild and she started to cum again around his cock, her fourth orgasm already.

"Yes!" Stephanie cried out.

"Take it, Mom," her son told her.

"Yes, baby!" she replied as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her asshole seemed to spasm around his finger and without any fanfare, her son slid his middle finger into her butt to join his ring finger. Her orgasm seemed to reach a new level and her cunt clamped down on his cock. It was too much for her son and without warning his mother, his cum started to shoot into her pussy. Knowing that he was filling her up made the mother buck and reach an even higher stage of her own orgasm. She tried to brace herself up against the wall as her knees turned to jelly while her cunt convulsed around Michael's cock. Behind her, Michael watched with fascination as his dick, which continued to saw back-and-forth into his mother, was streaked with milky white juice as he moved back before pushing back into her subconsciously. The boy had sex many times, but cumming inside a woman was a real rarity unless he had a condom on. He had to admit - he understood the appeal.

Finally, the two orgasms started to simmer. No more of Michael's juice joined the copious amount already deposited deep within Stephanie. Her cunt seemed to relax around his still rigid cock. She nearly fell as he pulled back a step, leaving her without the support she had grown to depend on during the last few minutes. Catching herself, she absentmindedly slid a hand underneath her body and felt her engorged cunt - the cum leaking and being washed away by the water. She cursed that part as she moved her hand to her mouth, barely tasting their cocktail of juice. She wanted more. Turning her head, she caught sight of her boy. He had moved to the far side of the shower, resting against the wall as he caught his breath. That's when she spotted his cock. It still had streaks of their cum decorating it as it softened. Acting only on impulse, she turned and crouched down. She felt the cum from her pussy begin to slip out more freely as her mouth engulfed Michael's cock. He moaned loudly as his hyper-sensitive dick slipped into his Mom's mouth once more. She sucked him only for a few seconds, but the hard sucking power nearly brought the boy to his knees. Satisfied she had got every tasty drop, she looked up at him.

His smile warmed her heart.

"You should rinse off and get moving," she said before giving his cock one last lick. She moved to her feet and was surprised as he grabbed her and kissed her hard. She knew he could taste their cum on her lips and it made her pussy pulse in response.

Breaking the kiss, he slipped past her while replying, "Yes, Mommy."

She smacked his ass and soon, he left her alone. Turning away from the water, she slid two fingers inside of her pussy. Much of the cum had already slipped out, but as she pulled her fingers out, she could see the yummy juice and quickly sucked her digits. She wanted even more, but she also needed to get a move on things. But fuck, if her son's cum mixed with her own wasn't the most delicious treat in the world.

-----------------------------

As Jacob pulled into the driveway, he took a moment to look at his home. Nothing was different from the outside. The white vinyl siding could still use a power wash while the rope still dangled from the tree in the front lawn that used to be connected to a tire. But he felt a small wave of nervousness rush over him as he sat in his car. Inside the house was his lover. And his child. But his lover was his mother and his child was his "sister."

He dealt with a mix of anxiety and excitement. During spring break, he dealt with much of the same shit, but his mother was still bouncing back from the birth. Plus, he had so little alone time with her, in general, to talk about things and before he knew it, he was headed back to college. He barely held Bella, nor connected with her. But in the next three months? Things would be different, he was sure.

As he started to move, he heard another car pull up. Looking to his right, his father parked next to him and gave him a big smile as he turned his vehicle off and unbuckled. Jacob returned the smile, though he felt the familiar pang of guilt that followed seeing his father for the first time in ages. While the guilt soon faded each time, it nevertheless hit him hard. He had cuckolded his father - not so much intentionally, but definitely willingly. And as he climbed out of the car and his dad came around to give him a big bear hug, he felt like he was probably the worst son in the world.

He also knew he wasn't going to stop being that for some time.

"How was the drive?" his father asked, pulling away.

"Oh, not too bad," Jacob replied. "Once I got away from Charlottesville, it was pretty easy."

"Good to hear," Nathan replied. He helped Jacob with his bags and they started to the house. However, before they got to the porch, Nathan stopped and gave his son a look. It unnerved him at first. His father's eyebrows were raised like he was saying, "you have something to tell me?"

For a few seconds, no words were shared before Nathan finally rolled his eyes. "Come on, spill," he told his son. At Jacob's look of confusion, he added, "Any new coeds this semester?"

Jacob forced a laugh. There had been two hookups during the semester, though the second hookup had lasted a little longer with a girl named Samantha. As he told his father about her, he left out the part where her face reminded him of his mother.

Slapping him on the back, his dad told him, "That's what I like to hear! You gotta let me know this stuff, Jacob. I love your mother more than you can ever know, but I like to hear a little about how my boys are doing with the ladies. Live a little vicariously through you guys."

Jacob smiled and they entered the house. His brother was in the living room, surfing through channels on the television. On the floor, Bella was getting some tummy time and playing with a few soft blocks. Michael acknowledged him but didn't do much else to welcome his brother home. No big change there. Jacob could smell a roast being cooked.