What Michael Knows Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy continued to cum - longer than what seemed normal - until it finally became almost too much. She brought her thighs together, pressing against her son's head hard. She couldn't find her voice, let alone the words, so she tried to push him away from her pussy. Fighting her at first, he kept lapping at her cunt and tried to drink every drop of her pussy juices down. Finally, she was able to push him away enough and with the pressure on her head from her legs, he moved away - his chin almost dripping.

She closed her legs tightly as her body continued to shake. Her eyes also were closed as she focused on the pleasure that was almost too much to bear. Michael gave her a brief reprieve, but driven by his own needs and a cock that was extraordinarily hard, he moved toward his mother again. Grabbing her legs, he forced them open. She nearly voiced a protest in response, but as she felt the head of his tool brush against the folds of her engorged pussy, she relaxed her legs to let him have better access. Opening her eyes, she looked up at her strong son and gave him a lazy smile. The lighting wasn't great in the basement, but she loved the way his face shined of her own pussy juice. Suddenly, with her body still sluggish to catch up, she was surprised when she felt his cock begin to push inside of her. Moaning loudly, she curled a hand around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss to both decrease the volume of her cries and to also taste her yummy sweetness on his lips and face. Throughout, he slowly sawed back-and-forth into her pussy that was still tight from her orgasm. It spasmed around his penis, muscles already attempting to milk his cock of the cum that was boiling in his sack.

Breaking the kiss, Stephanie opened her eyes to look again at her son - just a foot away now. "Fuck, Michael." Her voice came in a quick whisper as he pounded into her pussy with long, quick strokes. Noises of their bodies slapping together filled the room. "So good..."

Placing his hands flat against the futon on both sides of her large breasts, Michael moved away from his mother slightly for a better angle as he continued to slam his cock into her pussy. She had wrapped her legs around him, but once he moved up, they no longer reached to meet one another. Instead, she stretched them out wide, opening herself as much as she could for her son to fuck her deeply. Moaning wildly. she felt another orgasm overtake her.

Her cunt squeezed and spasmed around Michael's hard dick as he attempted to stave off his own orgasm. His balls continued to smack loudly against her as he drove home, themselves drenched in a cocktail of mostly her pussy juices, but also his precum. The thought made the mother's mouth wet. She knew he couldn't hold off for too much longer and she flash-backed to a similar instance when she threw caution to the wind with Jacob after the guilt of their first sexual encounters gave her pause. She definitely didn't have that hesitation anymore. She prompted Jacob to cum in her mouth to make it easier to hide their indiscretion. But something about Michael was different. She felt inherently submissive to him. If he wanted to cum on her face and make her go to bed like that...well, she probably wouldn't go that far.

But she would pause and seriously think about it.

"You need to cum, baby?" she whispered to Michael as he jackhammered into her pussy, which squeezed and begged for his milky juice.

"Almost..." he said back through clinched teeth. Then, almost as an afterthought, he said, "Sorry. Too turned on."

She nearly laughed at him. "Don't worry, son. Mommy wants you to cum. Mommy deserves it. FUCK, YES! Give me every fucking drop!"

He began to let go, fucking his mother wildly as he slammed into her with the speed and force that neither Jacob or her husband could match. She ran her hands over his well-defined abs and tried to push up to meet his thrusts that slammed her back onto the mattress. She cried out as yet another orgasm sent shocks of electricity throughout her body. Her pussy clamped down again on her son's tool and this time, he was powerless to stop his orgasm from releasing. He hadn't even considered where to cum on his mommyslut. Instead, he just released spurt after spurt of rich liquid directly into her waiting pussy. His mother nearly came again as she felt his dick swell inside of her. His movements slowed, but she kept pushing up her pelvis to meet him as her body tried to coax more cum from him. She had never filled so full.

Eventually, he sat up, his softening cock slipping from her pussy as cum began to leak from it. He looked down at his mother, whose eyes were closed. She had a smile on her face. Little drops of milk decorated the nipples of her filled breasts as Michael tried to will his heart to calm down.

Suddenly quite tired, the two threw back on their pajamas - her underwear quickly soaked as she put them in place. She sent him back to his room, but not before kissing him and driving her tongue into his mouth. After he left, she looked at the futon and the massive wet spot in the middle with visible cum still on the sheet. Feeling quite slutty, she leaned down and ran her tongue over it. Mostly, she only tasted wet cloth, but she did get some of their mixed juices into her mouth. Cupping her lips around a juicy spot, she sucked at the fabric.

A few minutes later after throwing the sheet in the washer and mental note to do some laundry in the morning, she slid back into bed next to her husband. Her cum-filled pussy continued to convulse as she prayed that Nathan wouldn't try to get frisky before work.