What Michael Knows Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled down on her and grabbed the back of her to once again plug up her mouth with his dick. Driving her head down, his other hand also moved down to grab her skull, and once again, she was completely at the whim of her desires. Behind her, Jacob continued to send her cunt spiraling toward an edge that she would be most happy to jump from while the dick in her mouth leaked precum that she was all-too-pleased to drink up as she waited for the main event.

Jacob moved underneath her, turning his body to lay on his back so he could attack her pussy more directly with his tongue. But that wasn't all. It shouldn't have been too surprising when she felt Jacob's finger start probing around her asshole, yet she couldn't help herself but give a high-pitched squeal. Of course, most of it was muted as Michael's thick cock again-and-again drove into her willing mouth. The finger against her brown star was plenty wet - having been dragged through her juicy pussy first. And Jacob wasn't about to focus entirely on teasing her. He wanted her to cum. So, he pushed his index finger into her hole. His other index finger, along with the middle digit, was already plunging into her pussy and he could feel them moving against one another. It drove his tongue to move even faster over her swollen clit and that edge his mom was nearer? She was completely there and about to jump.

If she had been smart, she probably would have pulled back on Michael's cock as her orgasm once again overcame her. But just as much as her children, she was a slave to her needs. Crying out - again mostly muffled by dick - she started to shake her ass and upper thighs wildly as Jacob continued to try to hold on and make his mother cum even harder. Deep grunts followed from the woman as her pussy exploded, liquid coating not just Jacob's fingers, but his palm and wrist and trickling down his arm. It only emboldened him to move his fingers faster as the woman unknowingly curled her toes.

Meanwhile, her other son never relented. Seeing her cum made him want to orgasm even more.

"Take it, Mom," he hissed. "Take every drop. Eat it, slut!"

In another time, she would have admonished Michael. Now? She reveled in being called a slut for her sons. And as the first spurt of juice left Michael's cock, despite her orgasm, she clamped her lips tightly against his tool and tried to do as her son had commanded.

Time and time again, jets of white cream filled her mouth as her pussy continued to rock and spasm. She wanted to push Jacob away from her cunt for a moment to give her a small reprieve so she moved her ass down and tried to flatten the rest of her body so that she was no longer on her knees with her butt in the air. But that didn't stop Jacob - it only changed the hole where his tongue was at. Almost immediately, he pulled his fingers from her orifices, pulled out from underneath her, spread her asscheeks, and pushed his tongue against her asshole. She stifled a cry that would have surely led to a big mess as she tried to swallow Michael's growing load.

Michael's grip on her head relaxed, though she didn't pull away at all. He watched her for a few moments as she dealt with her orgasm while sucking down his before the boy closed his eyes and enjoyed the experience. His pelvis thrust every time another spurt of cum left his body and entered his mother's mouth. It didn't register in his head that he had a big smile on his face.

She stopped moving her head and instead coaxed more drops of Michael's juice by stroking his still rigid shaft. She wanted to pat herself on her back for having done such a bang-up job keeping up with the volume - especially as compared to what Jacob unleashed into her mouth only minutes before. Pulling off Michael's cock, she saw a few drops get pushed out of the pisshole and she licked them up - smiling devilishly the entire time.

Completely drained - at least for the moment - Michael kept his eyes closed and enjoyed the moment. But his mom gave him no rest. Almost immediately, she started to stroke his softening cock. It flopped in her hand. He looked down and nearly told her he needed a few minutes, but the look on her face told him everything he needed to know. She was not done with him no matter how much he filled her stomach with his sperm.

The mother of four relaxed the rest of her body and once again let her older son have access to her pussy. He slipped one of his hands between her legs and plunged two fingers back into her dripping slit, but his tongue continued to toy with her tight little asshole. Since she had already decided in her head that Jacob would get first dibs on fucking her ass - a way to make up for the fact she "cheated" on him - she was more than happy to give him all of the time in the world to get it prepared for his long cock. Meanwhile, she worked Michael's dick as she tried to wake it back up for her ultimate fantasy. Getting double penetrated had long been a dirty thought at the back of her mind. The idea that it would be both of her sons doing the penetrating only made it hotter.

But she first had to get Michael hard. Luckily for her, his youth made that a lot easier than she worried it might be. Almost immediately, his cock started to show life and as she sucked it into her mouth, she felt it getting stiffer. Moaning around the tool, she shook her ass in her other son's face. Jacob smiled and pushed his tongue against the tight ring before it relaxed enough to let him rim his mother deeper. She yelped a little but did not deviate from sucking her younger boy's big stick.

Her pussy was begging to be filled fully for the first time that afternoon and, while she appreciated Jacob's tongue in her ass, as soon as Michael was hard as a rock, she climbed up his body and straddled Michael. Jacob was momentarily left with his tongue extended against nothing while his eyes were closed before he retracted the wandering muscle back into his mouth and opened his peepers to watch as his mother's ass jiggled as she moved into position. Immediately, he moved up to his knees and reached down. His cock was nearly ready for his mom as well. He watched with intrigue as Stephanie reached down to grab his brother's cock firmly. A second later, inch-by-inch started to disappear as his mother slid down the hard pole.

It had been a few days since Jacob caught him fucking their mother and Michael had missed being inside her so very much. It just felt perfect when he re-connected with the same woman whose body he had left all those years ago. It was warmer, tighter, and wetter than any other woman he had ever been and unlike his brother, Michael was quite experienced. But his mother just felt different than all of those girls.

She moved her head to kiss her son deeply, her tongue pushing into his mouth and finding his tongue to toy with. Her hips rocked to and fro, feeling each inch of his delicious tool drive into her with so much force that his balls slapped the bottom of her rump each time she slammed down. Knowing full-well he had already just released a gallon of juice down her gullet, she didn't bother trying to play nice and coax a longer fucking from the boy. He could last for a long time and she was going to enjoy every damn second of it.

Part of her, though, was getting a bit impatient. She wanted her other hole to be filled and was somewhat happy Michael hadn't already fucked her ass - even though she no longer felt she would say no to him had he went for it. Still, it felt good to be able to give her older son her tightest hole first. After all, this whole road started with him. Seemed fitting he should get the next reward. That said, though, he was taking his sweet time after teasing her butthole with his tongue while she blew Michael.

Slowly stroking his already rock hard cock, Jacob watched his mother ride his brother and found himself feeling like, despite his apprehension about this whole thing, it was rather fucking hot to see his mom from this angle for once. He loved watching her body in pictures and videos that she sent to him while he was away at college. And he especially loved when she would play with herself in person for him. But this was different - more intimate and exciting. He focused on how wet her juices were making Michael's cock. God, his mom looked amazing as she rocked her hips. Then, as if knowing he was watching, she reached behind and grabbed her asscheeks and spread them. Her saliva-slicken asshole winked at him.

Go ahead, she implored her older son in her head. Take it. Fuck it. Fill your mommy.

But Jacob moved off the bed instead. She nearly protested, but he moved quickly to grab the lube from the nightstand. She wouldn't have stopped him had he tried to plunge his cock into her ass with only spit to lubricate the moving parts, but her son was always thinking of her and she smiled, re-closing her eyes as her tongue continued to play with Michael's.

Moving behind his mother as she rode his brother's dick, Jacob squeezed the bottle and pushed lube out, forming a slick line on his cock. Stroking it a few times, he moved closer to the couple fucking in front of him. His mother continued to pull her asscheeks wide apart, practically begging him to fuck the hole that continued to pucker. He let his lube-slicked fingers caress her asshole as she moaned from the increased teasing. He thought of sticking a finger inside, but he had to stick his much thicker member in as soon as possible.

Stephanie broke away from Michael slightly to concentrate on relaxing her body as she felt the hot cock poke against her ass and slide up her crack as he moved into position. When he pulled back, she locked eyes with Michael, who grinned at her. Through clenched-teeth, she moaned loudly as she tried to remain in position once Jacob started to push against the tight ring of her anus. Her eyes shut as she prepared herself for the delicious pain that she wanted to feel.

Holding his cock in one hand while his other hand pressed slightly on the small of her back, Jacob pushed against the hole until it no longer could deny him and began to open. The helmet of his dick slowly disappeared from view and he tried to take mental pictures of every bit of this amazing experience. Once her ass swallowed the mushroom head of his cock, it was smooth sailing as inch-by-inch vanished before his eyes. Though the grunts his mom was producing indicated it wasn't quite as easy on her as it was for him.

Oh, the pain was real. She knew it would be there. But she was still proud of herself for not seizing up and making matters worse - even with the cock in her pussy constantly moving as Michael kept pushing in-and-out despite being limited by his brother's presence from really fucking his mom hard. Her still bra-covered breasts were mashed against Michael's chest as she tried to breathe through the feeling of the first live dick in her ass in years. She had teased the hole of late. Even fucked it with a dildo. But a real-life cock that she wasn't controlling? That was an incredibly different feeling, but she already felt the tide turning toward pleasure after her boy bottomed out inside of her. The man meat filling her cunt to the brim definitely helped as well.

Once every inch of his dick had slowly disappeared into his mom's rump, Jacob settled for a few moments before beginning to pull back nearly just as leisurely as he pushed forward, to begin with. He tried to read his mom's signals and not hurt her, but it was testing all of his willpower because all he wanted to do was drive his cock deeply back into his mom and fuck her hard. She had promised him that, although there was no mention of his brother's cock inside of her pussy at the time. But he knew he better work up to the point he could give her the "ass-destroying I so richly deserve" she once told him about.

The feeling of their cocks sliding against one another wasn't lost on the two boys, either. Though, both were again surprised by their ease with the idea of their cocks being so close to one another. Of course, there were some benefits to this arrangement. It only made the holes tighter around their dicks while adding extra movement inside their mother.

"Fuck me, boys," she hissed. "Give it to your momma."

At first, neither son could find a rhythm. But like a song's beat, eventually, the brothers were pulling back together and then pushing deep inside their mother together and Stephanie had never felt so much bliss before. It was slow at first as Jacob continued to build speed, but that slow stroking started to give away to harder and faster strokes as her well-lubed ass opened up nicely for her oldest. No longer was she clenching her teeth. No longer did she fight against the pain. It was all pleasure for Stephanie and she never wanted it to stop.

From his vantage point, Jacob had taken a knee with his other leg cocked to the side and his foot flat against the bed. It helped to give him leverage. He watched as his mom's body language only matched the grunts, groans, and moans that escaped her body - along with some dirty vulgarities that only turned him on more. He crashed his hand down, slapping her ass, and Stephanie felt her pussy start to orgasm.

Michael couldn't get enough of watching his mother's face. Every few seconds, it went through an array of emotions and expressions - seemingly going from pain to amazing joy and everything in between. Reaching down, he tried to grab her hip, though he felt his brother's hand already there. Jacob recoiled his hand and moved it to the other side, allowing his younger brother the spot. With his other hand, Michael moved down to grab at one of her breasts and sought the nipple through the bra. The additional stimulation pushed Stephanie down the road toward another mini-orgasm.

Her body felt like it was out-of-control and completely at the whim of the two strong and much-younger boys that were fucking her. All she still had control over - somewhat - was her mouth and she definitely could use it.

"Fuck me! Fuck your slutty mother! Make her cum! Oh, fuck me!" She felt them move faster and she was a-okay with that change. "Give it to me! Feel me up with your sticky cum! I want it all!"

Part of her wanted the degradation of being the super whore who takes a pair of loads in her face from her sons, but she wanted the feeling of cum leaking from both holes from being filled more. She tried to meet their thrusts but found that doing so fucked with their rhythm. So, she accepted her fate. She was going to take their impressive cocks over-and-over until they both emptied their balls into her body and gave her control back to her. And quite frankly, she was going to love and try to remember every damn second of it.

Neither boy had ever felt a hole this tight. Michael had even taken a couple of girls' virginities and it didn't feel this restrictive. Both were glad they had already cum because neither would have lasted for long in these circumstances. Their thick cocks glided in-and-out of their mother with impressive symmetry, opening her holes as wide as they would go, yet still felt as tight as hell with the presence of the other cock the main culprit. Her spasming cunt that continued to try to milk Michael's cock didn't help matters.

The writing was on the wall for both and, almost as if there was a telepathic connection, the two brothers both fucked her harder and faster at the same time with each trying to reach their orgasm. At the same time, both also wanted to finish second in this race - as if they could win one more sibling rivalry. They closed their eyes and fucked her with a raw, primal need to both cum and also win this weird new contest neither was sure the other knew was happening. Whatever the case, Stephanie was more than happy to be in the middle for it as her two holes were being tenaciously fucked. Drool slipped from her mouth and trickled onto Michael's upper chest near her shoulder where she had placed her head. She didn't mind. She had completely surrendered her whole body at this point.

The deeper strokes started to give away to shallow ones and their short intakes of breath were all too familiar. Mustering some energy, she whispered, though loud enough for them to hear, "Do it, boys. Give it to me. I want it. Every last drop."

The boys were grunting like animals as they fucked their mother hard, feeling their balls churning and ready to explode. Jacob went over the edge first, slamming his cock all the way home and feeling his cock pulsate inside of her ass as he came for the second time that afternoon. Michael felt his brother's cock expand before he started cum and, a handful of seconds later, he also released his juice deep inside his mother. Stephanie's holes tightened on both as she, too, experienced yet another orgasm - she had lost count several minutes ago just how many she had. Spurt after spurt filled both of her holes as the boys moved their cocks to and fro slightly.

Both loads were smaller - a product of each boy already filling her mouth earlier. But they still filled her up like she had been dreaming about. Once finished, Jacob's cock began to soften as his mother's asshole continued to relax-and-contract around him. He fell backward some, his cock slipping from his mother's gaping asshole. Cum immediately trickled out, sliding down her perineum, through the folds of her cock-stuffed pussy, and dripping down to his brother's balls. Jacob could only laugh about that reality.

The mother slowly found her marbles once more and noticed the time. She still had a few hours, but her body felt like it had been through too much to expect that there would be a repeat or even some more vanilla action from the afternoon. She pushed herself off her younger son and - knowing that she would need to change the sheets anyway - rolled over onto her back to enjoy the afterglow. The sudden emptiness of her holes was a little jarring, though the delicious feeling of cum in both of them helped. She turned her head to look at Michael, who had a blissful smile on his face while his eyes were closed. Looking down, she caught Jacob's eyes and he was looking back at her through half-open slits with a similar smile on his face.

She thanked her foresight to set a few alarms on her phone so that she didn't lose track of time. That allowed her to feel okay closing her eyes.

She was already dreaming of the next time.

---------------------------------------------------

Epilogue - Nearly Four Years Later

As her son Michael walked across the stage to accept his degree in psychology, Stephanie Ball beamed with pride. To her left was her husband, Nathan, who looked at her with a smile. To her right was her other son, Jacob, holding his sister Bella up so she could easier see her brother move across the stage. He had taken the weekend off from the blog that he wrote for which centered on D.C. politics and met the rest of the family in Williamsburg for his brother's graduation. Next to him was Carrie, who was only starting to show from her pregnancy. In a month, the two would be married and two-to-three months after that, they would be welcoming their first child. Even Lyssa came and loudly cheered her brother from her place on the other side of her father.

The last four years had been wonderful. And challenging. And as she wiped a tear from her eye, Stephanie knew she wouldn't trade it for the world.

At first, it was difficult to deal with her sons wanting her whenever they were horny and ready to go, but eventually, Jacob suggested a sharing agreement built on days of the week. While the proposal initially made her feel more like a pawn in the most fucked-up custody agreement of all time, Stephanie couldn't deny that it worked. The brothers avoided the fights and spats that often put them at odds in those first few weeks after the truth came out. She longed to have them together again at the same time, but outside of one special Valentine's that her husband missed because of work, the two rarely wanted to be together with their mother as she sucked one and fucked the other or, her favorite, fucked them both at the same time. Instead, a schedule was worked out when the two brothers were home at the same time so both were happy and, most importantly, she was quite overjoyed.