What Michael Knows Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That only lasted for a little more than two years, though. Jacob gained some experience with the local paper and his investigation into embezzlement by the superintendent of the county's schools led not only to the latter's arrest but new opportunities that opened up. He eventually landed a job with Eye on DC, a political blog that required Jacob to move closer to DC. While she continued to sext with him along with some sexually-charged Skype sessions, it was clear their relationship was beginning to fade. She wasn't surprised when he mentioned he met someone. She was even less surprised that Carrie shared many of the same features she had.

As Stephanie and Jacob made love in the basement during a visit around Thanksgiving, the two seemed to have an understanding without ever saying it. This would probably be the last time they had sex. Afterward, he cleaned up at the utility sink before she did the same. Then he joined Carrie on the queen-sized air mattress in the attic while she went back to Nathan.

Michael and Stephanie still had sex, though his busy college-life made that hard. In a few months, he was headed to DC, too, where he would begin his program for a master's in psychology. The previous night, only seconds after Nathan took Bella for some ice cream, she bent over her hotel bed as Michael rammed his cock deep inside her. They rarely seemed to have enough time for foreplay, which took away much of the intimacy. He turned her around and shot his cum inside her mouth. Minutes later, she washed it down with a spoonful of her husband's sundae.

Soon, Michael would settle down and her affairs would come to an end. Not that she wanted that, but she also accepted it because from the beginning, it was part of the appeal. She could have sex outside of her marriage without the foolish feelings that she would leave her husband mixed in. Eventually, that meant there would be an end, though. It was coming and as Bella laughed while Jacob bounced her on his knee, she couldn't help but be happy that she listened to her body that first night. Sure, she was also a bit drunk, but she listened to her heart. And her cunt. She was overjoyed that she had despite the fact that sex with her sons was coming to a bittersweet end. Yet, as she looked at Bella's smiling face, she couldn't be upset about it.

Nathan moved his arm around her shoulder and hugged her tightly. She turned to kiss him.

Her decisions, as reckless as they may have been at times, hadn't turned out so bad after all.

The End

Author's Note: I want to thank Janelle and Myra for dealing with me, Rachael for inspiring me to dive into this genre, and everyone who has read this story and especially for those that provided feedback. Even if you didn't like every direction I took, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to comment. I have a million stories that I've started, but only a few that have a real ending and I love that I was able to finish this story off because it meant a lot to me.

A lot of comments pushed for an ending that saw Stephanie and Michael end up together - potentially pushing Jacob to the side and maybe even Nathan. While I considered that part of the story, it also didn't make a lot of sense to me. I try to ground my stories into an idea of a realistic fantasy rather than just fantasy with elements of realism. Stephanie loves Jacob. She had a child with him. She also loves Michael and is intrigued by how he is different from Jacob. But under all of this is a marriage with Nathan that I hoped came across as loving and enriching. True, she "cheated" on Nathan with Jacob and Michael, but both of them also have elements of Nathan. She didn't stray far. And on a number of occasions, I tried to push the idea that she understood that her sexual flings with her sons were not going to last forever. Hopefully, that came across.

Just to answer another potential question that may come up - I do not have any plans for a direct sequel and definitely no Chapter 11 and beyond. That might seem obvious by attaching an epilogue to this story, but I've seen other stories that did something similar only to come back and expand on things. I don't see that happening here. This part of a glimpse into the lives of Stephanie, Michael, Jacob, and others is finished for the time being. I have a loose idea of a, for lack of a better word, spin-off, but it may never be written.

With over 23,000 words to cover the final two chapters, this story finished with over 80,000 words. That number is staggering to me. Thanks to everyone who read even a portion of that, let alone most or all of them. Even if there were ways you preferred me to take the story that I chose not to go, I hope you found enjoyment. More, I hope you at least got off. That's why we are here after all.