What Might Have Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She alternated techniques, and before too long, John was ready to bust. He was moaning, and letting Sarah know that if she kept it up, that he was going to cum. She did not seem to care, as she just kept up what she was doing.

John cried out as she pushed him over the edge, and began to shoot his load of hot cum in Sarah's mouth, making sure to swallow every drop that came out of him. Sarah loved sucking cock, and loved cum even more. As she was milking out the last of the cum, and scooping it up with her tongue, she noticed that he was not going soft like Paul.

John told her he would not, so she slid up his body, positioned her still wet pussy over his cock, and sunk down on him and let out a moan as she sank her wet hole all the way to his balls.

Sarah began to ride the cock like she knew how to, working her hips like she was at a rodeo. After a few minutes, John pulled her close and she collapsed on him. He held her close has he began to work his cock in and out of her pussy. A minute of this and Sarah was ready to cum again, and oh boy did she. When Sarah rolled off of him, his cock was covered in her juices.

John bent her over, with her ass in the air, and came in from the back. His slid in very easily, and began fucking her doggy style. His balls were hitting her clit, and it did not take long before she was screaming his name clenching her pussy and she came again.

After that orgasm, John slipped out of Sarah and backed up for a second. Sarah rolled over, spread her legs, and motioned with a finger for John to get on top of her. He obliged, and slid right in. Sarah threw her legs on John's shoulders and let him rail her. Oh she needed it.

She had never been fucked like this before. She always thought Paul was good, but this was amazing. John kept going. Her pussy was so wet, he could tell that she was close to cumming again, and so was he.

John was not ready to be a father but did not know if Sarah was on the pill or not. He thought she might be, but did not want to guess. As he was going in and out, he leaned down and licked Sarah's nipples. He looked her in the eyes, and said "I am getting close, where do you want me to cum?"

"Where do you want to cum?" Sarah replied.

"Can I cum on your tits?" John responded.

"I have a better idea. Why don't you jerk him off right on my face? You want to cum on my face?" Sarah said.

That was all it took. John stopped fucking her. Sarah slid down the bed so John was standing and she was sitting on the floor. Her face was about 6 inches from John stroking his cock. As she looked at him, she said "Look at me while you cum" as she opened her mouth.

John heard that and shot a rope of cum straight across her face that hit her in the cheek. Blast after blast shot out from John's cock and landed all over Sarah's face, tits, and hair. Some even went clear across the room and landed on the other side of the bed.

John was spent. Sarah looked at him and began to rub the cum on her face in when John grabbed her hands, pulled her up to him, and began to kiss her. This shocked Sarah as Paul would never, but John seemed ok with it. She thought there is no way that he is not tasting his own cum.

They kissed and John rubbed the cum off of Sarah's face, onto his finger, to which Sarah greedily lapped up. He licked the cum off of her tits, and they continued to kiss.

Normally she would get a towel and clean up, but they laid down, with Sarah having a perfect place in the crook of John's arm as they both drifted off to sleep. It was only 8am, but they were both exhausted.

John was the first one up from their nap. He glanced at the alarm clock on the side dresser, it read 9:32am. As he held Sarah, he began to stroke her hair. Within a few moments, she too was awake. They looked at each other, locked eyes, and kissed more.

John was able to break the kiss and said "We should probably talk about what just happened."

"We should, but not yet." Replied Sarah.

"No, we have to" said John.

They both sat up and had about an hour-long conversation. By the end of that conversation, they had agreed on a few ground rules. First, neither were allowed to wear any clothes the rest of their time together that week. John agreed to not sleep on the couch anymore. Sarah also had one more request. She wanted John right then, and he was happy to oblige.

As they began to kiss, Sarah reached down between her legs. She was in a constant state of readiness. Her legs were almost numb from the sex she had this morning. She did not care, she wanted more. John thought he was going to need lube to get things ready, but Sarah did not need anything like that. She was wet already. It could only be described as a slip and slide. She has never been this wet before, as she was almost dripping out.

John laid Sarah down and spread her legs. He paused for a moment to admire what he deemed the perfect body. Her nipples where hard and sticking straight in the air, her mound glistened with her wetness. As John rubbed her mound, she jumped. His touch was like a small electric current running through her.

John asked if she had a blindfold, and she did. She quickly grabbed it from the drawer in the bedside table and threw it at him, and retook her position. John placed the blindfold over Sarah's eyes. He knew it would heighten her senses.

Sarah could no longer see. John began to run his tongue up from her left toe up her leg. He thought about stopping and nibbling at her pussy, but he continued up her hairless mound and made circles around her belly button. He then did the same thing up her right leg, just barely brushing his tongue across her mound and this time, instead of stopping at her belly button, he moved up to one nipple, then the next.

As John was feasting on her nipples, he was holding her arms down so she could not move. He wanted the pleasure to be about her right now. He took his left hand, and slowly traced a heart right down to her mound.

Sarah was dripping now. John slowly moved her legs open so that it formed the perfect V. He stroked both her inner thighs, making sure to avoid her labia that were now fully engorged with blood. As he went up both sides of her lips, he pulled the skin taught, revealing her swollen clit. He knew that one lick would send her over the edge, but he was not ready for that yet.

John held her lips open and slowly traced up her lips with one hand, with the other, he took a finger and slowly but deliberately entered her sex. Sarah gasped and the feeling. She was ready to cum again. She began to grind her sex on his finger. John pulled back. This was his way of telling her that he was in control.

As John regained control, Sarah relaxed again. John reached back down and this time inserted two fingers. Sarah laid her head back. As John began to work his magic and find her g spot, Sarah exclaimned "Oh Fuck, I'm gonna cum" as John found what he was looking for. He quickly released his grip, and a small puddle of her love juice formed on the bed. He went back in and tried again, and Sarah came again.

Not letting Sarah come down from her euphoria, John positioned himself between her legs, and opened her wide. He grabbed a pillow and placed in under her ass, giving them the perfect angle. He was finally ready to enter her. He slapped in member across her lips, letting in rest and gather up some of the wetness that she had. He was teasing her with the head of his cock, and she knew it. She wanted John inside her.

As John slowly placed the head of his member at her opening, he made her removed the blindfold.

"I want you to watch me be inside you. Don't look away, no matter what" he said.

"This is so fucking hot, I just want you to fuck me" Sarah replied.

"I am going to, but before I put him in, I want you to take a deep breath in" John whispered. Sarah did as she was told. When John finally pushed himself inside her, that breath came out of Sarah as a moan that she had never thought could happen.

John was hoping that the walls of the apartment were thick enough to mask her moans. Sarah, however, did not care. She was getting fucked so good that she knew she was going to have issues walking later in the day. To her, it was well worth it.

For the next 20 minutes, John and Sarah moved in unison. Their two bodies moved as one. They moved into position after position. They were both getting tired, but John was no where near cumming. His third release in the past 3 hours, and it was making it tough for him to cum. Sarah knew what she had to do. As she was riding him, she quickly climbed off and went to do her favorite thing, sucking him off.

Sarah was good, and she knew she was good. She had him put on the blindfold that she had been wearing. As soon as John put it on, he knew he was in for a treat.

Sarah went to work. There was no better feeling for her than having a cock in her mouth. She loved it. Only one thing topped it, and that was the reward for a job well done. The feel of the veins on her tongue, and the mushroom head in her mouth.

Her reward was forthcoming. She had never sucked a cock off like she was doing now. She only had one goal, that creamy cum that she was now craving. As her mouth moved up and down on his shaft, he began to twitch. His balls began to tighten, and Sarah knew she what was next. John yelled "I'm gonna, I'm gonna" and she just kept going. Less than 5 seconds later, and she had her reward. She did not lose focus as blast after blast came in her mouth. She quickly swallowed every drop that he offered her, using her hand to coax out any last drop that he had.

As she looked up at John, he removed his blindfold. She opened her mouth to him, to show him that there was nothing in there, and he simply let out a little chuckle.

"Let's get up and make some breakfast" John said. "We are going to need some energy for what we are going to do for the next few days."

12