What Might Have Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The folks in the ballroom had quieted, and there were a number of sniffles coming from the assembled group. Kyle never took his eyes off of Debbie who had dropped her arms and was looking at him with an expression that slowly moved from contempt to something far softer.

"We all make mistakes. Sometimes ones that are hard to take back. I think the tow truck driver that tried to get our station wagon out of Mill Pond can attest to that one. Anyway, our parents didn't have any magic recipe for staying together they just loved each other and kept forgiveness in their hearts. I think that is more than enough. Thank you all again for coming."

Kyle walked across the room to hand the microphone to Debbie who he noted had tears in her eyes.

"Your parents would have been proud, Kyle, that was beautiful."

"How are you on forgiveness, Debbie?"

She smiled slowly looking away, "See me after this is over, and we'll talk about it."

The maintenance folks were sweeping the last of the rice into garbage bags as Kyle Flynn made his way toward the top of the hill where hours earlier his sister and Gary had said their vows. He had slung his suit jacket over one shoulder and stopped to admire the flowers that adorned the wood arch. It had been just as beautiful as Debbie had promised.

"You are a serious pain in the ass, Kyle Flynn."

"I think you knew that from the first time you met me, Debbie Harwin."

She had followed him up the hill so silently that he hadn't tripped to her presence until she spoke, and now she came up to stand beside him.

"I am sorry, Debbie. You have no idea how bad I wish I could take back what happened the other night."

"You are lucky about one thing, Kyle."

"What's that?"

Debbie started to sob, "That I love you so damn much!"

"Oh, Debbie!"

Kyle took her in his arms holding her tight as she cried her tears wetting his cheek.

"I'm so sorry."

"Can you at least promise me one thing?"

"Anything," he said in a puzzled tone.

"That there aren't any other girls that are going to show up in your hotel room tonight."

"We're we going to be in my hotel room tonight?"

Debbie just laughed through her tears kissing Kyle quickly on the lips and taking him by the hand to lead him to her car.

This time there was no one around to stop them when they hit the room. The door shut automatically behind them, and Kyle had Debbie up against the hotel room wall a second later kissing her neck hotly while running his tongue all over the soft skin feeling the pulsing of her jugular. She pulled his mouth back to hers their tongues swirling together teasing and touching while they worked at removing each other's clothes with stumbling, uncoordinated movements.

"Oh! God! Debbie..." gasped Kyle when she finally gave up getting his shirt off and simply tore it open sending a shower of buttons bouncing off the floor. The t-shirt underneath came off much easier, and she covered his bare chest with hot kisses. He returned the favor finding her sweet, full lips again with his own while pushing the straps of her dress down and getting the clasp undone so that the zipper in back would finally move downward. She was wearing a plain black bra underneath, and Kyle wasted no time in getting that impediment out of the way. He had quietly been wondering for days what Debbie looked like now compared to her eighteen-year-old self back in the day. The answer left him breathless and even harder than he had been moments earlier.

The minute her bra hit the floor a large pair of fair-skinned breasts greeted him without a flaw to be seen. Debbie's areolas were a deep pink and getting darker while he watched. She sported a pair of thick, round nipples that stood out as if calling to him. Kyle groaned reaching out to take her breasts in his hands kneading the warm flesh while he dipped his head closer. His tongue traced a line down one soft tit reveling in the feel of her silky, smooth skin before he felt the warmth of her bumpy areola.

"AH! Kyle...Oh! Yes..." moaned Debbie as he brought one of her thick nipples fully into his mouth.

The firm nipple swelled, even more, rolling across his tongue where Kyle held it gripped it between his teeth biting gently. Debbie hissed at the sudden sharp contact a sweet mix of pleasure and pain that sent a shiver through her body. Her free hand squeezed her other breast pinching her nipple mirroring the feelings Kyle was creating. Meanwhile, Kyle was using his other hand to finish pushing her dress to the floor exposing the black lace panties she was wearing. He reached behind her gripping one tight, silk covered ass cheek.

"Kyle..." gasped Debbie softly.

He pulled away from her breast long enough to answer, "Yes?"

"Take me to bed..."

They moved away from the wall as one stopping each step of the way to share another, hot, hungry kiss. Debbie stopped at the edge of the bed to kiss his bare skin pausing to nibble at one nipple making Kyle gasped much as she had while pinned to the wall. She smiled to discover that he was just as sensitive in that area as she was before she continued downward sitting on the bed to remove his pants. The prominent bulge between his legs jerked when she ran one hand across it through his underwear.

"Damn, Kyle, you're so hard," observed Debbie.

"I've waited a long time to be with you. Please, don't make me wait any longer."

Debbie licked her lips seductively while she rolled his underwear down letting his hard manhood spill out in front of her. The tip of his penis oozed a bit of clear fluid, and Debbie licked it clean with one flick of her tongue making Kyle sigh at the teasing motion. The fat, mushroom-like head slid past her red, full lips slipping deeper into the wet, warmth of her mouth. She started slowly, taking him carefully letting the thick shaft of his cock glide across her tongue before pulling back so that the head now shining with spit would come free. When it rested dripping against her lips, she would run her tongue in quick circles around it before engulfing him inside her mouth again.

"Oh! Jesus, Debbie! That feels so good...So fucking good! AH! Shit!" cried Kyle.

Kyle couldn't help but slip his hands into Debbie's blond hair pushing himself forward a bit. The noise of his cock bathed in Debbie's saliva sliding in an out filled the room along with grunts of pleasure. Debbie's fingers teased his tight ball sack while his testicles surged with pent-up fury. He fought to hold back the cum that threatened to explode out of him pulling himself away. Her eyes opened shining with lust, and she stood to peel her panties off revealing the curly blond hairs of her tangled bush. The two aroused lovers came together again driven by the passions that neither of them could deny any longer. They fell backward onto the bed kissing, fondling, moaning into each other's mouths.

"Debbie! I need you," gasped Kyle.

"I know. Now Kyle! I want you inside me so bad. Please, Kyle. I love you..."

The heat between Debbie's legs drew him in, and Kyle touched the outside of her womanhood finding it steeped in her juice. He guided his penis forward and met little resistance sliding his full length into her as she cried out gripping tight to his shoulders. He intertwined his fingers into one of her hands holding it just above her head while he rested the other near her head. They looked into each other's eyes while Kyle built a slow, steady rhythm that increased from moment to moment. Debbie's tight vagina gripped at his thick pole squeezing him at the apex of each stroke. Their mouths came together in one soft kiss after another enjoying the feeling of finally being joined.

"Oh! This is so right! I can feel you so deep inside me! Oh! Kyle! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too. Oh! Debbie! It's never been like this before! I love you! I love you, Debbie!"

Debbie began to meet each of Kyle's thrusts pushing her hips upward building the tension between them. The surging sensation that Kyle had felt earlier was back with a vengeance, and he knew this time there was no stopping it.

"Debbie! Debbie!" he cried frantically his eyes screwed tight shut.

"I...know...Kyle...I'm there too...don't hold it back...give it all to me!"

Their bodies snapped taunt at the same time Kyle releasing a flood of warm cum into Debbie even as her pussy spasmed all up and down his cock drawing his spunk into her even more.

"DEBBIE! Oh! Cumming! Oh! Debbie! Love Youuuuu!"

"Kyle! KYLE! I can..feel it! Oh! So warm inside me! AHHHH! KYLEEEEEEE!"

They huddled under the covers afterward Debbie resting her head against Kyle's chest listening to the sound of his beating heart while she gently ran her fingertips across his stomach. He stroked her hair kissing the top of her head.

"What are you thinking?" he asked quietly.

"Does it ever benefit a man to ask a woman that question?" replied Debbie.

Kyle laughed, "Probably not but I'll take my chances."

"I was thinking I don't ever want this to end. I wish we could stay like this forever just happy and content in this bed."

"Not exactly realistic, but I'm right there with you."

"What happens now?"

"I was thinking about ordering room service. Ice cream after sex is awesome."

"That's not what I meant," said Debbie playfully slapping his chest.

"I know. I was actually thinking that this would be a good time to relocate my company office. I'm sure there are some prime locations around here where I could rent a space."

Debbie sat up in the bed looking at him with surprise.

"Did you think I wasn't serious at the country club when I said I could work from anywhere? There will be a few logistical issues to work out, but my partner is good at that kind of thing."

Her eyes started to cloud with tears, and Kyle reached up to wipe some away.

"I hope those are tears of joy."

"Of course they are I want you home with me, Kyle. I think it's all I ever wanted."

"Anywhere you are is home, Debbie."

She fell back into his arms and as it turned out Kyle had to wait a while for his ice cream.

EPILOGUE -

Meyer Slotkin slapped the side of his monitor in disgust as the blocking software Kyle had installed before he left kept him out of his favorite online literature sight.

"Erotic fiction is art!" snapped Meyer to the empty room.

The ringing of his cell phone drew his attention away from his troubles, and he nabbed the device from his desk.

"This isn't funny Kyle! I deserve to roam that Internet where I choose in my free time. I thought we were equal partners on every decision?"

"If we were getting down to the letter of the agreement we signed it's technically sixty-forty, but I still think of you as a brother, Meyer," came Kyle's voice from the other end of the connection.

"Do you get off on torturing your brother! This is hardly fair..."

"If you don't like the blocking software you're going to like this even less."

"What?"

"I've decided to move the business, Meyer. I'm bringing the company here."

Meyer sat up in his chair his eyes narrowing, "This is because of that girl isn't it?"

"She is a big part of it, but it's not the only reason. I think it's time I came home."

"So what am I supposed to do I don't think I was cut out to live in the sticks."

"I don't want to run this business without you, Meyer, you're the heart and soul of Cyber Elite. Plus, who would I get to open all my mail for me?"

"Great, guilt me into it. Now I'm going to be stuck in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of country chicks who could never appreciate the refinement of a man such as myself."

"You might be surprised. How do you feel about red-heads?"

"Why do you ask?" said Meyer suspiciously.

"I know this girl named Holly that you have to meet. I think you two would be perfect for each other."

Meyer's face broke into a grin as he sat back.