What Money Can't Buy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grins devilishly, but she pulls her fingers away, "Fine, I guess the bathrooms might be a bit dirty..." she says, and I gape at her. She really can read my mind.

*****************************************************************************

We spend the rest of the night dancing and drinking. Between my cock rubbing against her for so long, and her deft fingers teasing me, I eventually can't take it anymore. "Francesca, it's time to go," I mutter darkly into her ear before sucking her lobe between my mouth. She moans and I nearly cum right there, "Now," I insist.

I drag her out of the club and quickly hail a car. I pull her into the backseat and up on top of me, letting her straddle me. I bark our hotel name to the driver then bring one hand to her ponytail and drag her face to mine. We kiss and I let my free hand roam her body before landing on her ass. I squeeze and she moans into my mouth. "Fuck, Reggie, I want you," she says, and I press up into her, absolutely desperate to be inside of her. Thankfully, the ride is short, and we pull up in front of the hotel a few minutes later. I drag Francesca behind me as we make our way through the lobby and wait in front of the lift. It finally comes and we step in. I step behind her and she hits the button for 15th floor. I snake my arms around her and pull her against me. The doors close and I let my hands find her breasts. I squeeze them and press my cock into her ass. She lets her head fall against my shoulder. I let my left-hand slide over her front and press against her sex through her dress. She groans and I feel my balls churning. Fuck, I need her.

I twirl her around and kiss her hard. One of her hands finds my hair and the other reaches for her ass, pulling my cock into her. She pulls her face to the side and I let my tongue slide along her jaw. "I need you, Reggie," she murmurs, and again I think how she must be able to read my mind. As if on cue, the doors open, and we stumble into the hall. I tear her coat off as we wander to our suite and Francesca fumbles in her purse for the key card. She opens the door and we fumble in. I drop her coat, and she helps me get mine off as we kiss. I slide down her zip, and she shimmies out of her tight dress. She's standing before me in sexy black panties, her high heels, and nothing else. I growl in appreciation before grabbing and lifting her. She tries to wrap her legs around me, but before she can I'm tossing her on the bed. I lick my lips that the sight of her, then tug my shirt over my head and start unbuckling my pants.

"You're looking at me like a predator," she says, "Its hot at hell."

"You are seriously tempting prey," I reply as I kick off my shoes and pull off my socks, my eyes never leaving her beautiful, heaving tits. She catches me watching them move with her breath and she smiles naughtily. Her fingers find her nipples and start tugging in the sexiest way. Fuck that, that's my job!

I rapidly get my trousers and pants off. "Oh no you don't, those are mine!" I snarl and climb on top of her, nipping my way up her body, my fingers replacing hers. "I should punish you for that," I breathe into her neck before biting down on her collarbone.

"Oh yeah?" she asks seductively, and I still, surprised by her response.

"Did you have something in mind?" I reply lasciviously. Her eyes darken and she flushes. I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Did you bring the nipple clamps?" She nervously says, and I almost laugh at her shyness. The timid woman I fell for is never far away. I refocus and press off her, then rummage in the small pocket of my duffle bag for my adjustable nipple clamps.

I climb back on top of her and dangle them in front of her. "These?" I tease, and she bites her lower lip and nods. I bring her right nipple into my mouth, suckling and nibbling on it before moving to the left side. Once both are hard and ready, I slide the nipple clamps on at their widest setting, and Francesca rewards me with a delicious moan. "You want to be punished, huh?" I coo at her.

She groans and I lean down to kiss her, but she starts to talk, and I pull away. "Spank me," she says quietly, and I have to bite my lip before I cum right then.

Shit. I slide off her and pull her into my lap. I tighten the clamps slightly and Francesca shivers against me. "Jesus, Francesca," I breathe, then flip her around so her belly rests on my thighs. "You've been teasing me all night," my hand rubs along her delectable ass. "Then, we get home, and you take your pleasure from me?" I say aggressively before I pull my hand back and bring it down, making contact with her tight and round derriere. She moans low in her throat as I rub the mark I left behind. "You've been naughty," I tell her, smacking her ass again.

"I deserve to be spanked," she says boldly as she looks at me over her shoulder, a gleam in her eyes. She jiggles her ass, teasing me.

She loves to be spanked. I grin wickedly and bring my free arm over her back and hold her down, smacking her again. "Keep still, you saucy minx," I demand.

She grins back at me, "Yes, sir," she purrs, and I groan, then slap her other cheek twice.

"Had enough?" I ask, rubbing her cheek to take out the sting. She shakes her head no, and I smack one cheek, then the other again. "Ready to apologize?" I breathe as I bring my finger down to glide along her slit. Jesus- she is so wet.

"I'm sorry for stealing my pleasure," she tells me, and rubs her side along my erection. Shit.

"Whose pleasure?" I insist, my fingers circling her clit.

She groans loudly, pressing her ass back so there is more pressure from my fingers. I move my hand back and bring it down hard right on her pussy. "Your pleasure! All of my pleasure is yours!"

"Damn right," I throw her on the bed. I need to cool myself down or I won't last long. It's time for my Killer to cum. I climb between her legs and kiss her upper thighs, nibbling and sucking. She moans beneath me and I move my hand to her snatch. I slowly sink one finger into her and swirl it in her wetness, then let a second finger fill her up. Spanking gets her so wet. I twist my fingers up to find that rough spot on her inner wall and tickle it with both fingers as my tongue circles her little button.

"OH... GOD!" Francesca cries, her pleasure building exponentially. I start flicking her clit rapidly with a stiff tongue and let my eyes turn up to watch her writhe on the bed. Her hands are clenching the sheets and her eyes are screwed shut. Her mouth is open, and she is letting out a low guttural moan that tells me how close she is. I want her orgasm. I suck her swollen clit into my mouth and watch her arch from the bed before her entire body straightens. Her walls cling to my fingers. "FUUUUUCKKK!" she screams, and a stream of cum juts on my face, and I lap it up eagerly. God, I love it when she squirts for me. I stop rubbing her G-spot but pump my fingers in and out as she relaxes.

When she's done riding her orgasm, I let my tongue explore her lips again. She's panting and nearly comatose, and I want her to wake up and cum again. I keep pumping my fingers, slowly at first, but speed up as she starts to respond to my ministrations. With a flat tongue I return to her clit, lapping at it, and she shudders beneath me, still sensitive from her massive orgasm. I let one finger curl up and tickle her spot while I twirl the other inside of her. I point my tongue and circle her clit again. "Oh yes, just like that," Francesca purrs, her hands grabbing my hair and pressing me against her. I take her clit between my lips and roll it, letting my tongue glide over it between my lips. "Yes! Yes! Faster, Reggie! Oh god... I'm going to cum! Reggie, don't stop!" she spurns me on and I moan. It's enough to take her over the edge and she cums again, not nearly as hard but she still shudders and moans my name as her juices flow for me.

I sit up and wipe my face with the back of my hand, my eyes feasting on the brilliant woman panting below me. I kiss up her belly and wrap my arms around her as I reach her neck, kissing and licking along it as she calms down. I hug her into me as I shift so that we are both laying on our sides, then pull my chest away so I don't disturb her nipple clamps. She moves her head and finds my lips with hers, kissing me deeply. She comes back to life as we kiss, and my hands slide down her body to her ass, then press her against my cock. I'm positively dripping with precum and desperate for her. She wraps her leg up and over my hip and grinds into me, and I'm done waiting. I position myself and slide into her, mumbling her name as she engulfs me. "Fuck, yes, you feel so big," she murmurs.

I grab her ass more firmly then flip onto my back, pulling her with me so she's straddling me. I bring my hands up and tighten the clamps again and enjoy her look of satisfaction. I'll need to pull them off soon, but I want to do it while she cums. "Fuck me, baby," I breathe at her, and she uses her thighs to lift off me and then slide down again. I groan and put my head back- she's so tight, but so wet that she slides onto me easily. I can feel all of the ridges on her walls and it is incredible. I'm not going to last long here. She sets up a good rhythm, and I want her to cum with me. I lick my thumb and bring it to her clit and rub, hoping to bring her to climax again.

She bites her lip and speeds up. "Oh, Reggie, you fit me perfectly. Fuck, I feel so empty without you," she says as she bounces. I'm transfixed watching her tits bounce with her, those clamps surrounding her deep red nipples. I can feel my balls tighten and I know I'm about to lose it. I think about the difficult chord progression in Doolittle by the Pixies, trying to distract myself.

"Baby, cum for me, please," I beg, and she groans, and I feel her tighten around me, little moans escaping her lips as her orgasm begins. I lift my hands and roughly tug the clamps from her, and she cries out loudly. "YES!" she bellows, and I feel her spasm around me.

I lose control and find her ass cheeks with my fingernails as I release an unreasonable amount of spunk, splattering her walls. "UGGHH!" I groan as I keep spurting, my hips spasming as I unload. Jesus, what a buildup.

"Holy shit," Francesca murmurs, wavering slightly then falling against my chest, spent.

"That was bloody brilliant," I pant, my arms wrapping around Francesca's lithe body.

*****************************************************************************

We've spent the last week and a half driving through Spain, gorging ourselves on delicious food, incredible art, and ridiculous sex. It's been like heaven. We drove to Bilbao in the Basque country, where we went to the Guggenheim, then A Coruña in Galicia for even better food. Then we moved south, stopping in little towns here and there before spending a day in Madrid. I thought Francesca was going to cry when we saw El Guernica, by Picasso, there. The next day we saw El Greco's masterpiece in Toledo, and she reacted the same way. We went to the Alhambra in Granada and the Bosque de Columnas at La Mezquita in Cordoba.

I had planned that we would end our trip in Marbella, but when I told Francesca it was a resort city for the wealthy, she scrunched up her face like she'd just eaten a lemon, so we decided to change the plan and stay in Málaga. We would be flying out of that airport, anyway. We checked into our suite an hour ago, and we've been wandering the streets, engrossed in the history and people watching. It's a sunny day with a light chill in the air. "This is such a cute place, Reggie," Francesca says as we stroll hand in hand along Muelle Uno, one of the many ports of the city.

I smile down at her, "It really is," I reply as I hear music coming from a pavilion in the corner, "Shall we go watch for a while?" I gesture toward the live band that is playing a decent version of The Beatles In My Life. Francesca grins broadly at me as she nods, and we make our way to the pavilion. I pull her into a group of people dancing and swing her around to the beat. She's laughing and I'm beaming at her, so overwhelmed by her beauty. I kiss her head and breathe in her delectable scent. "I love you so much," I murmur, and she burrows her head into my chest.

"I love you, too." We sway together for a few songs, and I think how I've never been this happy before.

"Maybe we should pick a song?" I propose as the band starts playing Chuck Prophet's Just to See You Smile.

She looks up at me, "What do you mean?" she says quizzically.

"We should have a song, like, our song," I clarify, spinning her.

She smiles, "I guess so. What did you have in mind?"

"Something classic," I tell her.

She scrunches up her face, considering, then her eyes light up. "I've got it!" she's smirking, and I spin her then whip her into me. Her eyes are gleaming mischievously.

"Yeah?" I question, wondering what joke she's about to throw out.

"Definitely Barry White. I'm thinking Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe," she raises an eyebrow as if it's a hilarious suggestion. So playful.

I'm about jump in with a witty remark when I consider the song seriously. It's perfect. "I love it," I tell her.

She rolls her eyes, "I was kidding," she chuckles, and I furrow my brow.

The song is ending, and I get an idea. "Hold that thought," I tell her, releasing her and running to the stage, leaving Francesca looking completely confused. I make it to the small stage at the front of the pavilion as the band plays their last notes. "¿Disculpame, sabéis la canción de Barry White, Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe?" I ask the front man.

He turns and speaks to the group, then addresses me again. "Sí, no hay problema," he winks at me, and I grin back at him. I turn back into the crowd to find Francesca just as the band begins playing the first few notes.

I catch her eye and start lip-syncing with the opening lines as I wander back toward her, and she chuckles at me. I continue lip-syncing as I pull her into me. "Oh, oh babe. My darling I, can't get enough of your love, babe." I dip her and keep going as she laughs at me "Girl, I don't know, I don't know why, I can't get enough of your love, babe."

"Reggie...," she castigates me, and I spin her in response. We dance to the rest of the song, laughing and spinning, completely absorbed in each other and our own little world. The song finishes and the band takes a break. "You're right, it's perfect," she tells me, and I kiss her. "Should we explore?" Francesca points to a Christmas market that has been opening up while we enjoyed the band, but it looks like it's open now.

"Lovely," I muse, and we wander over to the stalls. We peruse the various booths, laughing as we try on fuzzy hats and scarfs. We see a booth with interesting ceramic mugs that Francesca ogles for too long. "Let's get a set for the flat, darling," I tell her as I stand behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. I let my nose run through her hair as I inhale her scent.

"We already have mugs, Reggie," she tells me like I'm being stupid.

Always so practical. "That's true, but we don't have mugs that remind us of our trip," I mutter and kiss her head.

She turns her head to look up at me, "We don't need them," she states again.

"But I want them," I smirk at her and she rolls her eyes. I release her and get the booth owner's attention. I buy a set of the mugs as Francesca crosses her arms and purses her lips at me.

"You're obnoxious," she scolds as we head to the next booth.

"You're too practical- you've got to learn to live a little, Killer," I quip back and pull her over to a jewelry stand in the booth we've wandered into. "These are pretty," I murmur in her ear.

"Mmhmm," she says, absentmindedly running her fingers over the necklaces. I spot one on the rack that makes me smile.

"Francesca, it's perfect," I reach forward and snag the necklace with my index finger, sliding it off the rack. It's a simple chain with an octopus charm, "Your spirit animal."

She smiles up at me. "I never asked you what your spirit animal was," she says, tilting her head to one side in the sexiest way.

I shrug, "I don't know, never thought about it." She gapes at me and smacks my arm. "Fine! Top of my head, I'm a Labrador retriever. Happy, loyal, and always wanting to hump," I wink at her and grin mischievously. She smiles and nods with approval. I turn to the shopkeeper, "Cuánto cuesta?"

"Cincuenta," she tells me, and I hand her 50 euros.

"Gracias, senorita," I thank her and hold the necklace out to Francesca, "Will you wear it?" I ask sheepishly.

She sighs sweetly, "Of course." She turns and slides her hair to the side, and I loop the necklace around her, securing it at the base of her neck. I kiss her neck briefly before letting her hair fall back in place. "Thank you, I love it," she murmurs, turning and kissing me chastely.

"It looks lovely on you," I tell her, grabbing her hand as we continue to explore before buying some hot chocolate from another vendor.

"I love this little city," she says as we reach the end of line of booths and look out over the water, sipping our coco.

I wrap my arm over her shoulder, "I do, too. We should visit again. Maybe on our honeymoon," I utter, leaning over to kiss her head again, but she pulls away.

She looks up at me, disturbed, "You're kidding, right?"

I furrow my brow, "I mean, in the future of course." It was just a thought.

She looks uncomfortable, "You want to get married?"

I swallow, "Well, yeah, Francesca. One day. I love you, and I think we are going the distance. Don't you?" Now she looks scared. What did I do? "I didn't mean to freak you out... What's wrong?"

She looks down at her feet, "Reggie, look. Why do we need to change things? Things are good."

"We don't, darling. I was just thinking, you know, later on..." I reply, nervous and confused.

"Reggie, I don't want to get married."

"Neither do I, but I just meant..." I try again, but she stops me in my tracks.

"No, Reggie. I don't want to get married, at all. Ever," she says quietly.

Ever? "Oh," I murmur, unsure what else to say.

She looks up at me and notices my disappointment. She looks concerned. "Is that a problem?" she asks me.

Is it? "Well, honestly, you've caught me off guard," she looks hurt. "I don't know. I guess I need to think about it."

"Oh," she's surprised. How is this a surprise?

"I always thought, when the time is right, I'd commit my life to the person I love. Marriage, to me, is the ultimate way to show someone how much they mean to you, to choose them. To become their family. I've always wanted that," I explore my feelings out loud.

"It's just a piece of paper," she scoffs.

Why is she being rude? "Jesus, Killer. Not to me. If it's just a piece of paper, why would you take such a serious stance on it?" I'm starting to feel angry and upset. My daydream of swinging Francesca on the dance floor in that gorgeous white dress flashes in my mind, and my face falls. I wanted you to be my family. I release her from beneath my arm.

She's upset now, "Because I don't believe in it. I think wedding culture is messed up, and... I... I shouldn't have to explain myself to you!" She's pissed now. And I'm hurt. I feel like our future was just stolen from me in a single moment, and I'm not sure how to handle it. We stand silently. We aren't yelling at each other, and that's different than any other time we've disagreed. I don't know how to do this.

"I'm tired. Let's go back to the hotel," I murmur, and we turn and walk in silence, not touching. Never wants to get married. So, this is as far as we go... Can I handle that? "So... never?" I ask quietly.