What Money Can't Buy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's more difficult than I thought to focus on two women at once. I want to help Francesca get there, but the position Susanna is in is making it harder to do my usual moves. I decide I need to approach this in less of an "all-at-once" manner so that I can actually enjoy it. I let Francesca continue to work me below, but I try to deaden those sensations as I refocus on Susanna. I press my nose against her harder and suck in her little clit, feeling how swollen it is. I hold it tightly between my lips as I let my tongue slide over it, my finger flying in and out of her puckered hole. She's moaning and crying out above me, and I know she's close. I let my free hand find her hip and roughly shift her forward, giving me a slightly better angle. I vacuum seal my lips around her clit and let two fingers maneuver into her snatch and she goes, shaking and yelling, desperately grinding herself against me as she cums hard. I let her ride it out before grabbing her hips and pushing her up to allow me to catch my breath. She climbs off and lays beside me, spent.

Francesca clenches around me, forcing me to pay attention to her again. I press myself up and kiss her ferociously, "Oh baby, you feel so good," I tell her, holding her down onto me and lightly circling my hips, and she releases a low, guttural sigh. "I missed being inside of you," I murmur, my lips tracing her jaw and finding her ear. She tries to press off me and continue her rhythm, but I hold her close, enjoying being deep within her.

"I love you so much, Reggie," she whines as I circle my hips again, "Please, fuck me." God, yes. I growl and awkwardly flip us around so that we land next to Susanna. I kiss Francesca deeply again and I start to pound in and out of her, fucking her hard and fast. Francesca turns her face to the side, and I find her neck. "Yes, Reggie! God, you fuck me so good," she moans, "Oh god, right there!" Her words are intoxicating to me, and I somehow speed up, slamming into her with everything I have. I let one hand find her nipple and I pinch it roughly. "FUCK!" she cries into my ear and she cums, pleasure emanating from her skin as she mumbles and pants beneath me. Her vagina is locked onto me, pulling me deeper and I lose myself, emptying into her.

"FRANCESCA!" I bellow, then collapse on top of her. I'm literally seeing stars- that was one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had. I kiss her tenderly and she reciprocates. I feel her love flooding into me. "Oh baby, I love you so much," I murmur on her lips. She smiles at me and I am completely overwhelmed.

"Dios, you two really know how to fuck," Susanna gasps, and I'm startled- I'd nearly forgotten she was there, again. Fuck. I don't think I can shag her. What have I gotten myself into? I look over at her, and she must sense my concern, "I can't wait to watch you do that again to our lovely little star here," she says seductively. She grabs Francesca's face and pulls her in for a kiss. I roll off of Francesca, still panting from my incredible orgasm. Crisis adverted- she doesn't want to fuck. Now I can relax as I watch these two beautiful women enjoy each other. Their kissing becomes more heated, and their hands run along each other's bodies. I sit up and observe, absentmindedly stroking my deflated cock. They keep this up, and it won't be long until I'm ready for thirds. I smirk at my thoughts. I definitely want Francesca again. My cock stirs as I watch Francesca play with Susanna's tits again. "Lower," Susanna purrs to Francesca, and then drags her fingers down Francesca's front and slides then between her legs. Francesca mirrors Susanna, and they are fingering each other, mewling and groaning and devouring each other through their kiss. It's unbelievably erotic.

"I want your mouth, Francesca," Susanna announces, rubbing Francesca's clit furiously as she does. Francesca bites her lip and crawls on top of Susanna then lowers down her body. Oh fuck, I get to watch Francesca eat pussy for the first time. I'm rock hard before her tongue licks from the base of Susanna's slit to the tip and circles her clit gently. Susanna groans low and her hand replaces mine on my shaft. She delicately strokes me as I watch Francesca licks at her wet and wanting pussy. Her tongue dives deeply into Susanna's slit, exploring and suckling as she goes. It is unbelievably erotic watching her. She lets her fingers replace her tongue and focuses on Susanna's clit as Susanna squeezes me tightly- too tightly. I yelp and pull her hand from my cock.

I look at Francesca again and I see that her other hand has found its way between her own legs. So insatiable. I smirk and get off the bed and walk behind the girls. "Right there! Sí! OHHH!!" Susanna screams and cums as my Killer laps up her juices like the reward it is. I grab Francesca's hips and pull them into the air. I caress her ass then dip my head down to suckle on her soaking folds, tasting the mixture of our juices. She groans and lifts her head from between Susanna's legs. I clean her up a bit and pull away. I can feel myself getting revved up and I want to be inside of her again, now.

I climb back onto the bed and kneel behind Francesca, my hands caressing her perfect derriere again as my cock juts out against her. I rub it along her slit and line up, then raise my hand and smack her ass hard as I slam into her, sheathing myself in one thrust. "Oh yes..." Francesca moans, and I watch Susanna grab Francesca and pull her back between her legs.

"Again," Susanna demands, and she shoots me a wicked grin as Francesca begins pleasuring her again. This girl is like the female version of me- so authoritative in bed, I muse as I grin back at her. I start thrusting in and out of Francesca, who presses back against me, lustful as ever. I reach around and start playing with her clit, and she groans and lifts her head. Susanna shoots me a death glare, "Let the woman focus!" She insists, and I raise my hands in surrender, chuckling. I keep a relaxed rhythm as I shag Francesca, enjoying the feel of her inner walls as I gaze at her gorgeous back and her tongue teasing this Spanish vixen. How is this my life right now? I notice Susanna squeeze her eyes shut and whimper, and I know my baby is doing a good job.

I grab her hips and speed up a bit, but then have a thought. I pull out quickly and hop from the bed, and Francesca tries to stop and see what I'm doing, but Susanna scolds her in Spanish and holds her head in place. I grab the lube from the bedside table and reposition myself behind Francesca. I want your last hole tonight, I think to myself as I lube her up and rub my cock along her crack. I hear her moan as I start to push, and I watch Susanna's legs start to shake. I slide in slowly and Francesca works furiously on Susanna's clit, driving her to cum. I sheath myself deeper into her tight little hole, deeper than I've gone before, and I start to pull back out. At that, Francesca clamps down on that clit with her lips and lets out her long moan, which sends Susanna over the edge. "DIOS MIO!" I watch her body scrunch then stiffen, and I press more forcefully into Francesca, nearly bottoming out in her ass.

I set a rhythm to bring her to a climax and start sawing, overwhelmed by the feeling of her tight hole absolutely gripping my cock. I rock back and forth and barely notice Susanna rotating so her mouth can find Francesca's pussy. She starts licking and Francesca falls forward slightly, overwhelmed by the sensations. I can tell she's not far from cumming again. Jesus, she must be exhausted. How many times has she cum, anyway? I keep thrusting in and out as her ass tightens around me. She's mumbling nonsense and I speed up, destroying her little hole as I fuck her harder and harder. "Oh god, I'm gonna... OH YES!" she cries, and her ass clamps down onto me as her entire body shutters. She lets out a high-pitched whine that disappears as her voice gets higher and higher. I keep going, trying to draw the orgasm out for her. I hear Susanna sputter and sit up, and I see her chin and chest are covering in Francesca's delicious cum. Realizing she squirted is too much for me, and I cry out as my balls churn, "Oh yeah, here it comes!"

"Cum all over us," Susanna cries, and I notice she's playing with herself. Quickly, I pull out and jack my shaft once before I explode cum all over Francesca's back. I rotate slightly and cover Susanna's front with cum before dribbling the last of it on Francesca's cheeks. She collapses onto her front on the bed, and I put my hands on my thighs, panting hard. "Holy fuck," I murmur, looking at the mess I made all over these beautiful women.

"Vaya, so much cum," Susanna says. She winks at me then stands and saunters into the bathroom. I take her place on the bed, laying down and trying to catch my breath next to Francesca. She's breathing normally, and I realize she's asleep. Poor girl is tuckered out. Susanna comes back with a towel and I put my hand to my lips to let her know to be quiet. She realizes why and laughs, then covers her mouth to stop it. She hands me the towel and I gently clean Francesca's back, then grab the sheet from the floor where it ended up at some point and slide it over my darling girl. I grab my knickers and slip them on, then look up and notice that Susanna is dressing, too.

"You can stay," I tell as she pulls her shirt back on, but inside I'm glad she seems to be leaving. That was incredible, but I am ready to get back to my real life, with Francesca.

She smiles and shakes her head at me, "Amor, it's time for me to go. You are a lucky man," she says quietly, gesturing to the snoozing Francesca.

I grin and run my fingers through my hair in shock at my own luck "I know..."

"You two love each other very much. Hay tanto amor- qué linda," she tells me, and my grin widens. Susanna pulls her shoes on and walks over to me, then kisses both my cheeks. "Thank you for sharing her with me tonight." I nod and we hug, then I walk her to the suite door.

"Thank you, that was fun," I say as we walk.

She chuckles, "You didn't need me for that," she rolls her eyes. "Hasta luego, call me if you're ever in Málaga again. Tell her adios for me," she opens the door and wanders away.

I gently close the door and climb into the bed, then pull Francesca close. She stirs, "Did she leave?" she murmurs.

"Yes, go to sleep my love," I reply, and she snuggles against me and slowly falls back asleep. That was bloody brilliant, but it surprised me how little I wanted Susanna. It was sexy as hell watching them together, but I wasn't really interested in Susanna for myself. Francesca has all of my attention, always, it seems. If anything, tonight just helped me realize even more how I can't live without her- even sex would be dull. I've never felt more certain of anything, or calmer in the face of such a big life choice. She is my light, my reason to get up every morning, my forever. If you'd have me, I'd marry you tomorrow, baby. I wish we didn't have to go back to our real lives tomorrow. I fall asleep, limbs wrapped around her, imagining her in that white satin dress, reciting her vows... A man can dream.