What Money Can't Buy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shakes her head. "It doesn't change anything for us, Reggie. I love you," she murmurs, her hand finding mine.

"I love you, too," I reply. But I don't squeeze her hand.

*****************************************************************************

Things have been off with Francesca and I the last few days. We've explored the Picasso museum, the Plaza del Toros and hiked the scenic trail to the Alcazaba, a fort built by Muslim conquerors in the 11th century. We've had fun, but I just can't shake this feeling that our relationship has a time limit. She's been trying to pull me out of my funk, but I just haven't been feeling right. And we haven't had sex, which is freaking both of us out, I think.

I wake to the sound of her voice. "Reggie, I can't! Stop... don't end this! Please, I'm sorry..." she's saying. I shoot up and turn to her to comfort her when I realize she is sleep-talking. "Stop kneeling-I just can't," she murmurs, and I start to realize what she must be dreaming about. She's reacting to a marriage proposal! "I'm terrified. I can't lose you, but I can't lose me," she says, and she's crying and shaking. She really is terrified of this. I don't want to scare her. My poor, sweet Francesca. "Don't say that... don't leave me." I can't take watching this anymore. I wrap an arm around her waist and press myself into her back, nuzzling her neck with my nose. She stirs and sniffles, wiping her eyes before finding my hand with hers.

"You alright, baby?" I ask her quietly, and she nods.

"Don't give up on me. Please," she whispers, sniffling again and squeezing my arm against her.

"Never," I insist, kissing her neck, and I know in that moment that I'm telling the truth. I could never leave her. It doesn't matter if she wants to get married or not. I'm totally enthralled by her, and I hate that I'm making her so afraid. We can be family without marriage, can't we? She can still be mine, just like this. I feel her breathing return to normal, and I try to relax and sleep with her, but I'm struggling to refigure my idea of our future and can't fall asleep.

****************************************************************************

We're out at a bar the next day, on the last of our vacation, and it really has been a fun day. I'm starting to relax in her presence again after last night. I can't stop thinking about how scared she was. I refuse press her and make her feel like that again- I won't be responsible for that. I can do this for her, forever, because I'm happier with her than without her. It's not like I wanted to get married anytime soon anyway, and who knows, things could change for her. But even as I imagine things going that way, I can't help but think that my hope is tenuous and unfounded. "Shall we get another round?" Francesca asks brightly, dragging me from my thoughts. She's been more relaxed all day, too. Maybe my spirits are brighter because she's happier. I love it when she is happy.

"That sounds delightful," I reply, then signal the waiter. We sit and talk for a while, munching on olives and people watching. Francesca has been touching me delicately here and there, and I feel myself start to get turned on. I've wanted her all day, and she knows it. She's teasing me, and she thinks I don't know what she's doing. I watch her seductively eat an olive but am distracted by a man throwing a dart haphazardly, missing the board entirely. I chuckle, then notice a woman in the corner of the bar, eye-fucking Francesca. "I think you're getting checked out, my dear," I tell her, raising my eyebrows to gesture at the woman behind us. She attracts attention wherever she goes, and she doesn't even know it.

Francesca shakes her head and chuckles, "That's not true, Reggie."

"You can deny all you want, but that woman wants you," I smirk. She blushes and turns quickly to look. The woman raises her eyebrows and Francesca turns back to me, her face completely red. "Why are you embarrassed?" I ask her, tickling her side. Timid Francesca.

She smiles sheepishly. "I don't know. I've never thought about being with a woman," she replies.

"Now, that's a wonderful mental picture," I quip, my hand finding her thigh and rubbing it sensually.

Her face lights up, then her eyes cloud. "You like the idea of me being with a girl?" she asks, her face processing something.

Oh, boy. "It was a joke, Francesca. I'm sorry, it was in poor taste."

"No, don't apologize. I just wanted to know if that... turns you on?" she asks delicately, and her hand finds my thigh. Is this a trick? "This isn't a trick, Reggie."

I can't help the smile that spreads over my lips, at her mind reading, and honestly, at the way this conversation is going. "Francesca, that would be sexy as hell," I purr. I can't help my mind wandering to the image of Francesca with the woman across the bar, and I feel my cock grow in my trousers.

She smiles coyly, "Maybe..." she hesitates for a moment, and I wonder what's going through her mind, "Maybe we could make that happen?"

I'm gaping at her. What is she implying? "What did you have in mind?" I ask delicately. I'm having a hard time focusing as my mind wanders to sexy fantasies of that woman licking Francesca's sweet folds.

"What about a threesome?" she asks quietly, and I stop breathing. A threesome? I'm genuinely shocked- where is this coming from?

I know I need to be careful here; I don't want to ruin this. "Is that, ummm, is that something that you want?" I ask hesitantly. She nods, but unconvincingly. My face falls. "Francesca, we're not doing this because it's something you think I want," I try to hide my disappointment. It wouldn't be fun if she wasn't excited about it.

Her eyes cloud again, "Well, I want us to get back on track, since... well, I just think, it could be fun. And exciting. And I want to make it up to you," she murmurs, her hand sliding up my thigh. I'm quiet, trying to fight my natural instincts. I can't let her do this for me. Even though I really want to.

"You don't owe me anything," I insist. She has to want this.

"But I think I want to," she swallows, averting her eyes, embarrassed. How does she read my mind like that?

"Really? You want to?" I say questioningly. She nods and a small smile escapes her lips.

"I think it'll be really sexy," she blushes, but her words are laced with desire. I sit in stunned silence, and before I know it, she is turning around to look at the woman.

I watch as the woman smiles and makes her way toward us through her crowd. "How did you do that?!"

"I just caught her eye and winked," she mutters sheepishly.

I am honestly baffled, trying desperately to catch up to this woman. "Francesca, are you sure about this?" I ask as the woman slinks nearer to us.

"Yes," she says lustfully, her hand gripping my thigh. Christ.

"Buenas noches, senorita," the woman purrs to Francesca, who turns and reciprocates the greeting, blushing again. "Eres la mujer más hermosa aquí esta noche."

"Eso es algo en lo que tú y yo estamos de acuerdo," I tell her, then add a warning, "Ella no habla espanol."

"Oh, I see," the woman addresses me, then turns back to Francesca, "I said, you are the most beautiful woman here tonight," she translates for her. Francesca blushes deeply. "My name is Susanna," she pulls a hair from Francesca's face and slides it behind her ear. It's hot as hell to watch.

"Francesca," she says as she reaches her hand out to shake Susanna's. Susanna laughs at the request and instead pulls her in for a kiss on each cheek in the Spanish tradition. I'm gaping at them when Francesca turns to me and introduces me, "This is Reggie."

I reach over and kiss Susanna's cheeks, "Encantado, Susanna," I say hello. This woman is definitely beautiful. Where Francesca is petite and deliciously curvy with a tiny waist, Susanna is tall and lithe. She has dark hair and brown eyes. She is definitely worthy of a double take and would draw the attention of most in any bar. If Francesca weren't here.

"Encantado, guapo. What brings you to lovely España?" She asks as she sits in the stood beside Francesca.

We make small talk with her for a while, and she is clearly interested in Francesca. She's eyeing her lustfully, and Francesca is not backing down, which takes me by surprise. We get another round of drinks, then Susanna requests we do some shots. I raise an eyebrow at Francesca, and she shrugs, "Sounds like a good idea to me."

I grin at her, "Feeling wild tonight, aren't you, Killer?" I tease her, my hand finding her thigh. I'm having a hard time keeping my wits about me already.

"Killer?" Susanna asks after ordering the shots, her brows furrowing. I notice she lets her hand fall on Francesca's other thigh.

Francesca flushes, "It's just a nickname," she explains, then the bartender drops 6 shots of whiskey in front of us. Francesca reaches for one quickly, and Susanna and I follow suit. "Salud," she says, and we take the first shot.

"¡Qué bueno!" Susanna says, wincing. "¡Otro!" We grab the glasses and toast again before tipping back the whiskey. It is good- Susanna knows her whiskey. "Dime, darlings, what plans do you have for the night? Going to a discoteca?" she questions us.

"I think we were planning on... heading back to the hotel," Francesca says. Her voice is nervous, but there is an obvious hint of lust in the way she finishes her sentence.

Susanna's eyes darken as she looks at Francesca. "What a shame, we are just getting to know one another, amor," Susanna breathes, then her eyes flick to mine, then back to my girl, "Can't you stay?" she whines.

I look at Francesca. This is up to you, baby, but damn would it be nice. "We could," Francesca replies, and my face falls. At least I get to go home with one gorgeous woman. "Or..." she starts again, "You could come with us?" she says anxiously. I gape at her again, but Susanna looks at me and I try to regain my composure.

Her eyes are hooded as she replies, "Qué bueno..." she nearly whispers, and she drags a finger down Francesca's arm while she stares at me. I swallow. Holy shit- this is happening. "Where are you staying?"

"A few streets down," Francesca purrs, and I gesture to the bartender to get the tab. I quickly drop too many euros and stand. Francesca turns to me and grins, "Eager, aren't you?" she teases, but stands with me. "Shall we?" I look at Susanna and she is admiring Francesca's delicious ass.

"Absolutely," she murmurs, and I can't stop the grin that's spreading across my face.

We wander into the street and I lead the way to the hotel. Susanna whispers something into Francesca's ear and she giggles, the whiskey clearly hitting her. "I know, he's very handsome," she murmurs, and I smile back at her, winking. We get to the lobby and wander to the lift, then stand there awkwardly, no one saying anything.

I pull Francesca to my side out of habit. "You sure about this, baby?" I murmur in her hair. She looks up at me and pulls my face to hers, kissing me deeply. She takes my lower lip in her teeth and slightly nods before releasing me. I grin, and she turns to Susanna and kisses her. Jesus. I watch as Susanna takes over, grabbing Francesca's face as the lift doors slide open. Francesca pulls away and walks calmly into the lift. Susanna and I exchange a glance, and she winks at me before we both follow Francesca. The ride is full of tension, but we don't touch or speak. I have a hard time not sprinting once the doors slide open on our floor. I take a breath and walk at a reasonable pace the ten meters to our suite. I unlock the door and we wander in. I move over to the portable stereo I packed and turn it on, then start a playlist and shrug off my jacket. The Frights' Tungs starts playing and I turn around to find Susanna kissing Francesca again. I wander closer to them and sit on the bed.

Susanna pulls away and slides Francesca's coat off, then finds the zip of her dress and slides it down slowly. "Is this your first time with a woman, amor?" she asks sensuously. Francesca nods, and Susanna turns her attention to me. She kisses me, then pulls away. "Undress Francesca for me," she murmurs, and I stand. I pull off Susanna's jacket before turning my attention to Francesca. I kiss her, then gently slide the sleeves of her dress over her shoulders. "You okay?" I ask as I kiss her neck. She nods, and I slowly pull her dress down her body, following it until I support her as she steps out of it. I look up at her- she is breathtaking. She's wearing thigh high stockings and no bra, and her tits are hanging deliciously above me. I grab her panties and slide them down, then reach for her heels and slide them off her feet.

I reach up to her stockings, but Susanna stops me. "Don't! I like them," she says. I'd have to agree. I look over at Susanna and notice that she's naked, sitting on the bed. Her fingers are running between her legs. Christ, I can't believe this is happening. I refocus on Francesca, my eyes finding hers. As I stand, I run a finger up the inside of her leg, then drag it along her slick folds, eliciting a moan from her. With my other hand I snake my fingers in her hair and pull her in for a kiss. My tongue explores her mouth aggressively. It's been two days, and I'm realizing how much I missed being inside this woman. I slide a finger into her hot snatch and press her harder against me. Her hands find the hem of my shirt and she starts tugging, and I release her to allow her to slide it off me. I kiss her again and I feel her hands on my belt. Francesca gasps into my mouth, and I stop kissing her long enough to see Susanna's hands wrapped around her back and teasing her nipples. I forgot she was here. Francesca looks up at me nervously as Susanna kisses her neck. That's my spot. I'm surprised by the flash of jealousy I feel. Get a grip, Reggie.

I step back and watch as Susanna fondles and kisses Francesca, and I finish what Francesca started, undressing myself fully. Francesca turns her head and kisses Susanna, their tongues discovering each other. Okay, this is seriously hot. I stroke my cock slowly as I watch them, unable to stop myself. Susanna pulls away. "I want to taste you, darling," she murmurs to Francesca, and steps away. "Reggie, get on the bed," she instructs, and I do as I'm told. She takes Francesca's hand and walks her to the bed. "Take him in your mouth, amor," she tells her, and Francesca climbs onto the bed and straddles me, then lets her lips kiss my cock. She slides them over me, letting my dick part them, and I groan unexpectedly at the sensation. I'm way too revved up for this to last long.

I can't watch Francesca for long because Susanna pulls my face to hers for a kiss. It's desperate- she is definitely turned on. Francesca sucks on one of my balls and I moan into Susanna's mouth. She releases me and wanders behind Francesca. "Move lower on the bed," she tells us both, and we shuffle down so that my legs hang off the end. "Francesca, put your delicious ass up in the air," she breathes.

Francesca resumes sucking on my cock and sticks her ass in the air. Susanna kneels on the bench at the end of the bed, grabs her hips and starts licking Francesca, who moans on my cock in response. Bloody hell. I can't believe this is happening. I watch as she pleasures Francesca, whose work on me gets a little sloppy. Francesca starts grinding herself back against Susanna and refocuses on my cock, her hand and mouth moving asynchronously to play with the entire length. I feel her tongue glide over my shaft, and I can't help the groan and praise that escapes my lips, "Yes baby, just like that." My words invigorate her, and she doubles down her effort, moving faster. I enjoy her fellatio for a while, then open my eyes again. I watch Susanna take a hand from Francesca's hip and slide it along her slit. I assume that she slides a finger or two into Francesca, who groans and grinds back against her harder. I can tell she's getting close, and I'm desperately trying to hold off until she cums. Suddenly, she flicks her eyes up to meet mine and winks, and I lose control and start to spurt into her mouth. She swallows it gratefully then stills as her own orgasm wracks her body. She releases me to ride it and the last few shots of jizz hit her cheek as she cries out. What a sight.

Susanna appears at her side and grabs Francesca by the hair, turning her to face her. "You taste fantastic, amor," she murmurs, licking her lips. Then, she leans forward and licks my jizz from Francesca's face. I audibly moan, uncontrolled. "So do you, Guapo, though it's usually not my flavor," she winks at me and crawls on the bed. "Taste your combination," she tells me before sliding her tongue into my mouth. I can hear Francesca panting from her orgasm. "It's my turn to cum," Susanna murmurs, "¿Crees que puedes manejar eso?" she asks me. Can I handle that? Oh baby, you have no idea. "Why don't we find out?" I purr, and grab her hips, "Sit on my face," I demand, and he eyes darken as she shuffles forward and straddles my face.

"Francesca, baby, come here," she says as she lowers down on me. She smells muskier than Francesca, but it's certainly not unpleasant. I let my tongue snake out and explore her lips. She tastes salty, and she's already dripping in her juices. I lap them up and she moans. I open my eyes and see Francesca kneeling next to Susanna, her hands covering Susanna's small tits, playing with her nipples as they make out. Holy shit. My tongue stalls at the sight. Susanna pulls away and glares down at me, and I resume licking her, circling her clit as I let two fingers slide into her dripping snatch. Francesca lowers her head and brings one of Susanna's nipples between her lips, suckling. I enjoy the show as I mimic Francesca, circling Susanna's swollen clit with my lips and rolling it around. "Dios mio! Oh, that feels so good!" she cries as she presses harder against me.

I curl my fingers inside of her, looking for her spot, and I know I've found it when Susanna screams out. Damn, she's loud- it's hot. I start pounding her harder, my tongue flicking her clit in time with my fingers sliding in and out of her. "Oh yes, nibble me, Francesca," she murmurs, her breath ragged and her walls pulsing. "Mmmh, yes, don't stop, you incredible people, Fuck! FUCK! Por dios, I'm close!" She starts screaming out in pleasure and Francesca tweaks the nipple in her fingers hard. "Sí! Sí, sí, sí, sí!" she yips as her orgasm begins and shoots through her tight body. She squeezes my fingers and her juices flow freely. She presses herself against me and it's hard to breather, but I keep licking and pleasuring her until she grabs the headboard panting and lifts off me lightly. "Pues, for a man, that was impressive oral," she breathes.

"He makes me cum so hard, he's very talented," Francesca murmurs, then kisses Susanna again. Am I dreaming? These two beautiful women are discussing my cunniligus talents in the middle of a threesome. I must be dreaming. My cock is rock hard, and I want to bury myself in Francesca.

"I want to make you both cum again, now," I snarl. I want to possess both of these sexy women. "Turn around," I instruct Susanna, "Francesca, I want to be buried inside of you." Susanna re-straddles me, facing my feet, and Francesca climbs over me. As she slides onto my cock, I grab Susanna's hips and bring her back to my lips. I moan against her as Francesca envelopes me in her delicious pussy. I press up further into her, absolutely mad to be buried inside of her. All I can see is Susanna's tight ass and lower back, but I can hear a muffled groan that makes me think the girls are kissing. Francesca is grinding her clit against me and it feels divine. I flick my tongue over Susanna's clit over and over, my nose sliding between her lips. She's nearly drowning me, but I relish it. I let my hands massage her cheeks, the slide a finger down Susanna's crack. I gather some of her juices on my pinkie then slide it back up and press it against her asshole. I hear her gasp and Francesca starts moving off my shaft. I slide right into her tight hole and start pumping in and out as Francesca slams back down onto me. I moan again and hear both ladies join me.