All Comments on 'What Mothers Are For Pt. 08'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Southernstee1031Southernstee1031over 2 years ago

Fuck going to work, unless it's start fucking Terra daily. Let get it on... now if Barbie just would show up on time to get some!!!!!!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Yep, Terra is there, she can excuse Dan from work, or at least sign off on his being late (for the 1st time ever!) Terra has a point about Beth cu king her son...now it just has to come to fruition...

You can see that Beth is thinking strongly about it...& 'tequila made her clothes gal off!!' Barbie is next, she is gonna fuck her brother, let him have her virginity...& momma is gonna be there to watch it happen!!

Terra...she is going to be a New Woman...and fucking Dan every day...

Five**5**Stars...wonderful series, so fun!! 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Still hasn't fucked the mom jeezus how long is this being dragged out? And the sister as well. Oh and an older sister is in the mix as well though we haven't seen her in the story yet. The author just goes off on tangents and never resolves a lot of what is mentioned regarding extra characters and subplots, getting distracted by the fuckfests presumably. Too bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous