All Comments on 'What My Husband Doesn't Know'

by Jennychux

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Promising start. Be interesting to see how it develops.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

None of this makes sense. Why not call the cops? Stalking, harassment, assault, invasion of privacy….you think the cops wouldn’t get involved? And I’m a teacher, what stresses are you talking about that prevents him from getting busy? He’s 39, not 89. And the union, school administrators etc etc take a dim view of harassment, especially in the metoo movement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I assume there's a part 2. Cos it sucks to end it this way. A good buildup to a possibly great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, she's a worthless gutter slut, wearing a man's wedding ring for free room and board and a minor tax break. Maybe her disrespected husband will find out she's a total skank before she gives him AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. Great so far.

Lycan57Lycan57over 2 years ago

Hi , read couple of time

“let me feel your throat mrs steele”

And the way it follow.....

Wish I got the opportunity too :)

smilingjimsmilingjimover 2 years ago

Looking forward to more stories...I like how this one is progressing!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Great beginning! 5* ~~ JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's good as a story, but I con't understand why the woman would be concerned about her husband seeing photos of her pleasuring herself. After all, he's seen her countless times and he knows she's sexually frustrated. The only real concern would be to determine who took these photos; who was the stalker who masturbated on their wall; who made the threats and put the package of seductive clothing on their car. All of those are criminal code violations. It should be reported forthwith to police and there'd e an end on it - with the person arrested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous