What My Husband Doesn't Know Pt. 02

Story Info
My stalker finally revealed himself.
3.7k words
4.41
14k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jennychux
Jennychux
38 Followers

I was still pretty shaky. I had to force myself to

concentrate on my driving as I made my way out of town to my small condominium about five miles away. I made it to my place in an almost trance like state.

Once reached, I pulled into the parking lot and parked. It was a basement carpark and I chose a quiet corner. I sat in my car for a long time, trying to think. Was I really going to do this for that pervert? Was I going to let him determine what I wore? I knew that if I did, if I dressed the way he demanded, I will have surrendered. I decided I have to stop it before things got out of hand.

"No, I will not submit to some silly blackmail," I told myself. "Whoever saw me masturbating and took photos of it will not be able to take advantage of me, a married woman."

With newfound confidence, I took off my skimpy outfit and quickly changed to the one I had worn from home. I even took the heels off. That pervert must be so pissed and upset if he saw me now. Good haha!

Walking past the young guys at the foot of the block beside mine, I ignored the usual stares and lewd names that were called out. As usual I felt the familiar sense of fear, and my skin crawling. I endured the unwanted attention and finally reached my condo and my doorstep.

What happened next was still a blur. The moment I unlocked my door, a man pushed me from behind, before closing it behind him. It was already too late for me to escape. He spun me around, facing him. He was wearing a ski mask. I could only see his piercing angry eyes and lips.

"Let me go or I will scream!" I cried. "Get out of my way!"

The masked man just smirked down at me, where I was standing on shaky legs. In a deep, quiet and taunting voice he said, "I don't think so Jenny. I don't think you will scream. You know you will be hurt if you do. Now what I want to know is, why aren't you dressed the way I tell you to, bitch."

I shook my head and my voice broke as I tried once more to demand that he let me go. I was very frightened!

"As you can't follow a simple instruction, I'm leaving you with another outfit that you have to wear tomorrow," he said, throwing a small bag on the floor.

His hand came up and caressed my hair and my neck. Then his finger traced a path over my

face, ending at my lips. He stood watching me as his finger moved over my mouth.

"You have a very pretty face Jenny. Or should I call you Mrs Steele as a sign of respect," he taunted me. "You have a very pretty face and a very sexy body. I'd hate to rearrange that face of yours."

He then poked my mouth with his index finger. "Suck it," he said.

I shook my head again but I didn't move as he gently but firmly inserted his large finger into my mouth like a cock. He moved it in and out slowly, all the while staring at my face.

I wanted desperately to scream, to run. But I feared for my safety so I did nothing as he stood there molesting me at his leisure.

He watched me accepting his finger in my mouth for a moment and then he said, "I bet it has been a long time since you sucked a cock, hasn't it Mrs Steele?"

I shuddered in revulsion at the very idea of it. It was such a nasty thing to do! I had only been with one man in my life, Gary. I ever sucked his dick when we were newly weds but that was a long time ago. The idea of taking this pervert's cock in my mouth was simply unimaginable!

I started to moan as he slipped in his finger again, caressing my tongue and molars. I hate to admit it, but my young 29 year old body started to get turned on.

The worst thing was, as I was squirming and moaning with his finger still in my mouth, he realised it too.

"It bothers the fuck out of you that this turns you on, doesn't it? Look at you, sweet, prim and proper Mrs Jenny Steele. Here you are, getting all hot and bothered by a gang of horny teenagers. You can't stand being in this situation with all of these people. You are terrified of us."

I could just reply with a silly "mmmm mmmm."

He went on, "Well, don't worry Mrs Steele. I am going to do you a favour. I am going to help you get over your fear. In exchange, here is what you have to do for me. When you go to work tomorrow you had best not be wearing a bra. Do YOU understand me?"

I stared at him in disbelief for moment and then I surrendered again. I nodded. He smiled and said, "Good girl."

Then he pushed away from the wall and moved over in front of me and reached down and started lifting my skirt.

I squeaked in fear, but I made no move as he folded my skirt slowly up to my upper thigh, stopping just as it was about to reach my crotch. He looked down and said, "This is how long I want your skirts from now on. This is important Mrs Steele. If you don't go to work dressed the way that I tell you then I am going to have to alter your clothing. You don't want me to have to do that."

I looked down and made a mental note of the exact measurement he wanted. I wouldn't dare to get it wrong.

He kept taunting me by my surname, as if to put me in my place. It was unnecessary. I was already terrified. I already knew my place. I nodded again as I noted how much of my thighs were exposed. I had not worn a mini skirt since high school. I was a modest person and I had never really been comfortable in them.

He finally took out his finger from my mouth. My relief though was short-lived as he then probed it towards my panties covered crotch.

"No, please, you don't have to do this....I am so sorry I didn't wear the outfit you gave, but I'll wear it the next time round, and all my skirts will be as short as you required, Sir," I pleaded, fighting back tears. I held his arms, trying to push it away.

"Put your arms down. Put them down or I'll break them."

I got so scared I obeyed! I let my hands fall to

my sides and groaned in fear as his finger moved around my crotch, easily peeling off the fabric covering my already drenched clitoris, and then up into the sacred hole that was only meant for myself and my husband.

Even though I was wet, the sudden insertion of his fingers into my pussy still hurts. I covered my mouth with my hands, letting out a muffled scream.

"You're drenched Mrs Steele. Your juices are literally dripping all over my hand," he said coolly. He began unzipping his jeans with his other hand. Oh my God, I am going to be raped in my own home!

I managed to choke out a reply. "No. Please, leave me alone, my husband is coming home any moment. I'm not turned on."

I was so scared that I thought I was going to faint. I

knew for a fact that my pussy was betraying me. I don't know why my body was reacting this way.

I then did a mistake. A mistake I shall never forgive myself. I looked downward, and in that moment I saw the biggest cock I have seen in my life.

I moaned in despair. Yet I couldn't take my eyes from the large organ protruding out of my tormentor's jeans. I just stared for a minute, not even really thinking. Until he said, "Mrs Steele, put it in." I ignored, still mesmerised by a cock that huge.

"JENNY STEELE!" he said again, in a voice that told me that he was becoming impatient.

What choice do I have. My husband was coming home from buying the groceries and I wouldn't want him to see his wife being fucked in our home. A home that we should be safe in, safe from all the young men outside who were lusting over me.

Without thinking much any longer I grabbed that monster and guided it into my pussy. I wasn't sure if it would fit but, like I mentioned, I had no choice.

"Ughhhh!" I screamed, looking at my rapist with terror.

His giant sized organ entered me and when he pulled it out again it was glistening with my juices. As disgusting as he was, as humiliating as this situation was, I couldn't deny that his cock felt very good. It had been a long time since I had enjoyed that feeling of a real cock in my pussy.

With Gary, I had that feeling but it was years ago. Gary couldn't get his small cock risen again since then, and as a result I had forgotten how the feeling was.

My rapist's strokes became more and more violent and he was getting his wish. I was nearing to a massive orgasm myself, and thankfully he didn't lasts long. Spurts of hot cum filled up my pussy, and with spurts that powerful I imagined some would reach directly into my fertile womb. I shuddered thinking I might get pregnant with my rapist's child.

What would Gary think of me?

My orgasm was certainly coming and though I fought against it with all my might I was soon shivering and sobbing and cumming all at the

same time.

I cried out when I came, and would have fallen to the floor if I had not reached out to support myself on his shoulder. My juices, mixed with his cum, flowed onto my parquet floor.

He left without telling me his name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

That night, my husband, Gary, prepared dinner. I told him I was feeling sick and needed to rest. Which was the truth.

Gary was a good cook, a trait only a few husbands have. He proudly brought out the dishes onto the dinner table, and lovingly held my arm towards the dining area. It smelt delicious.

"Wow darling, I am so impressed!" It was spaghetti for dinner, with roasted chicken. It was simply mouth watering.

We huddled close, fed each other lovingly, and had a truly romantic time together. It made me forget the day's events. We kissed, hugged and he played with my nipples gently, with so much love and care.

Oh how I wished I could be safe in my home with Gary every day!

"Honey, I'll be reporting to work slightly late tomorrow. Don't wait for me ok?" I told Gary when we were tucked in our bed, switching the lights off. I had to wear the skimpy outfit that my rapist had given me the next day, so I had to avoid Gary.

"Yes of course my darling wife, make sure you have your breakfast before you leave," he replied.

I contemplated whether I should tell him my troubles, and the fact had been raped just awhile ago. I had no heart to tell him, I did not want to hurt him. I love him too much to do that.

But I had this guilt deep down in my heart if I kept quiet, so I decided to tell him.

"Gary, honey, there is something I need to tell you."

In a sleepy voice, be answered, "Tell me tomorrow darling, I have to wake up early. Good night," and he turned the other way. Seconds later and he was already snoring.

The next day, with Gary already left for work, I quickly had my shower and wore the outfit given.

I gasped, looking myself in the mirror.

I looked like a cheap prostitute. My new white skirt was only a couple of inches below my crotch now. It was slightly shorter than the pleated black skirt given the day before. I had never been so exposed in my life. Fortunately, I was allowed to wear a black thong.

Yes they can see my pussy but not my labia, thankfully, I reassured myself.

The tight sleeveless blouse was even worse than yesterday. It must have been cut lower. It was a bright red cotton blouse, and the remaining top button seemed lower, exposing more cleavage. And I wasn't even allowed to wear a bra!

I desperately wanted to put some decent clothes on. This was obscene, totally. Also, I had to wear the same heels as I wore yesterday.

I realised I had taken much too much time getting dressed, or thinking about getting dressed. I was going to be late if I didn't hurry. I grabbed my purse and rushed out. Fortunately the young men beside my condominium were nowhere to be seen as I rushed to my car. Those perverts were likely to harass me had they been there.

I drove the distance to the library. The lot was already full as I pulled in and I had to park all the way at the end.

I got out and locked my car and when I turned around my colleague, Nick, was standing right in front of me. I gasped, startled. I had not seen him when I pulled up and I thought that I was alone. He smiled at me and said, "I was afraid you wouldn't make it today Jenny. It looks like you are dressed even sexier than yesterday. I didn't expect you would dress this way just for me."

"For you, Nick?"

"Yeah, you forgotten our dinner date, Jenny?" he grinned.

I've totally forgotten about the dinner date that I agreed. I knew Gary worked overtime on fridays, and if I could slot in an hour or two with Nick, well...I badly do need someone to talk to about my problems anyway. And I couldn't do that to my husband Gary.

"Ah ok Nick, well ok, just for tonight, we'll get something to eat ok?" I said. We walked side by side across the lot to the building. I felt rather safe being by him for the day, especially since I'm dressed like a slut.

I spent the entire day cooked up in my personal cubicle inside the library office, away from the prying eyes. I wore a sweater to cover the red blouse, but I've nothing to cover my long legs with. Fortunately, being a library administrative officer, I spent most of my time alone in the privacy of the cubicle, going through the accounts of the library's members.

Nick brought me lunch, which was a blessing since everyone would see me in my ridiculous outfit had I gone to the cafeteria. After lunch, I desperately needed to pee as I was holding it since morning.

The restroom, a public one, was at the other end, down the hallway. Anyone visiting the library could simply use it, a fact that I had complained often to the management as there wasn't any privacy for library staff like me.

I made sure the path was clear, and hopefully wouldn't bumped into the maintenance guy Rufus again. Or anyone else for that matter. Especially with my short skirt that barely covered my crotch.

So far so good, I thought.

I quickly put the sweater on to cover my skimpy blouse, and walked over to the ladies restroom. I thought I heard footsteps behind me; the hallway was empty as usual after lunch time as the rest of the staff were already in their office.

As I the opened the restroom door, a man's hand clamped over me.

"MMMMPPPHHH!" I cried, but the man just pushed me into the toilet, his big hand still clamping over my mouth, and roughly me into one of the toilet cubicles, locking the door behind him.

He was the same man who had raped me, and was wearing the same ski mask!

"How are you, Mrs Jenny Steele?" He sounded young. I could see his lips; he was grinning.

"Please, how, oh how did you know where I am working?" I meekly asked.

"I know everything about you Mrs Steele, your home, your workplace, your colleagues, your husband, everything."

I just kept quiet, knowing I was trapped. My fate was sealed.

"Why are you wearing the sweater...I've clearly said what I want you to wear, and what not to wear."

I was gasping for breath, I was clearly scared. I wished I could just disappear. "I, I wasn't sure I'm not allowed to wear it at work, I'm so sorry Sir," I mumbled.

He tilted my chin downwards. With the 6 inch heels I was wearing, everyone seemed shorter.

"Look bitch," he sounded angry and impatient. "You have failed to follow simple instruction not once, but twice. Failure for the third time and I promise you it will not be you who will be hurt, but your loving husband."

I instantly thought of Gary. Such a naive and innocent man, he wouldn't stand a chance against my tormentor. I blurted out a soft reply, "Please don't hurt him."

He kissed my ear and then he asked, "Are you

any good at sucking cock Mrs Steele?"

I didn't answer and he said, "Don't be modest. You can tell me if you aren't. I don't imagine you are any good in it, you being such an uptight prissy bitch and all. I want you to get down on your knees and show me how you are at sucking cock. After you suck me off and swallow my cum I will consider not harming your husband. That sounds fair doesn't it?"

I nodded. What else could I say!

He continued, "Good...now down on your knees Mrs Steele. I want to taste your warm lips around my cock, the cock you love so much," he taunted me.

I decided to do what the man said for the sake of my husband's safety. I knelt down on the cold restroom floor while he busied himself unzipping his pants. His cock, already all hardened and ready, sprang up just inches from my gaping mouth.

I licked my red lips, not knowing where to start. Pre cum was already forming on his tip.

"Oh I'm sorry Mrs Steele, being an uptight wife and librarian, you wouldn't know how to start. My bad, and I do apologise. You can start by licking that pre cum off with that pink tongue of yours."

That wasn't so hard. I licked it off, and it tasted salty. I'm doing this for Gary, I repeatedly told myself.

"Now move your sexy lips down my shaft, Mrs Steele. Slowly, until your lips touched my balls."

I looked at him. Was he serious?! It was so long that there's no way that I could reach his balls without being choked!

"What are you waiting for bitch!" he was getting impatient again. This man has has a very short fuse, I thought.

I slid my mouth down his cock just like he wanted, and when it touched my throat, I was only halfway.... there was still another half of his length to go. My saliva was already flowing down from my chin and onto the floor.

I positioned myself, and, holding his butt, I closed my eyes and pushed my head nearer to his groin, letting his cock to slowly slide in even deeper, entering my throat. I started to choke and convulsed a little, but managed to pull myself together.

I could only breathed through my nostrils now, and felt my eyes tearing up.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I felt my lips touching his hairy balls. I was quite proud of my success.

"Ahhhh this feels soooo fucking good. I knew you could do it Mrs Steele. Your determination is admirable," he said. "Now lick the balls."

With half of his cock already inside my esophagus, I stuck out my tongue, licking him. He held my head with his strong hands, so I could not pull away.

Just then we heard some girls barging loudly into the restroom, talking and laughing at the top of their voices. The man put his finger on his lips, signalling me to be quiet. He need not to, I certainly wasn't going to make any noise.

We both waited for the girls to leave, with his cock stuck in my mouth time the whole entire time they were there singing and laughing and talking about their boyfriends. I silently cursed those girls for taking too much time to touch up their make up, and once they had happily trooped out he finally let go of my head. I slid out his huge cock from my mouth with relief, strands of my saliva dripping along with it.

But that relief was short-lived, however. Just as I was about to catch my breath, he held my chin, angrily shoving his disgusting organ into my tired mouth again. This time he used it as if it was my pussy.

"Oh fuck. Oh yeah!" said the man who was now mouth fucking me. He began talking dirty to me. "Mrs Steele, your pretty red lips look real hot around my big brown cock. I'm gonna cum in your mouth and make you drink it down. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I shook my head. "Mmmmfff..." was all I could say as my face was stuffed with big young cock shoving in and out of my ravaged mouth.

"You sure do have a pretty face. Maybe I'll cum in your mouth and all over that pretty white face of yours," said the man nastily.

I never had cum in my mouth before and had always wondered what it tasted like, but never in my mind had I expected it to come from anyone besides my husband Gary. And certainly not in the ladies restroom cubicle!

"Get ready Mrs Steele, remember to get it all in you mouth!"

He made me open my mouth wide when he came and he finished off by shooting into my wide open mouth, and to my horror I saw him holding his phone, with the camera coming in for an extreme close-up.

To be continued...

Jennychux
Jennychux
38 Followers