What Now?

Story Info
They imported a sadist, and now she's gone!
1.5k words
2.78
5.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sigrid rubbed her nipples through her silk blouse. She thought of that morning, before she'd left for work, and how Michalina had coated Sigrid's vulva with honey, and how she'd tied her down on her verandah and released the box of fire ants.

"I have to go to work, Michalina!" Sigrid had gasped, but Michalina had only laughed. "You're the big boss, you can go in at eleven.

You want to masturbate on the sly, let's see how much stimulation you can really take down there, Siggy."

Later, Michalina had rubbed calamine lotion on Sigrid's bald pussy and she'd kissed the older woman tenderly while flailing her fingers deftly up and down Sigrid's well-bitten labia.

"When will you learn, sweetheart, that this little triangle is mine?"

"Yes, yes ma'am." Sigrid had said, tears of regret mixed with passion rolling down her cheeks.

Since she and her husband had moved here from West Germany, it had been so difficult to find someone who could supervise them adequately...

And, here in her private office, Sigrid rubbed her nipples-there was a chastity snap on her clitoris-and wished she was home. How lucky Ivar was!

At home, Michalina connected the little rope of steel string around Ivar's cock and scrotum.

It was fairly thick string, more like a cable rope, and Michalina took the other end and put it through a metal winch, which she cranked up to the ceiling.

It would have been difficult for a fairly small, curly-topped little thing like Michalina to pull Ivar up to the ceiling, to be hung by his cock and balls, but much of it was mechanical.

Ivar was an industrial engineer, and had fixed it so she could suspend him mechanically.

Michalina didn't pull Ivar too far off the ground, just to the level of her shoulders, and she rubbed his engorged penis, snickering.

Finally, Michalina let the winch down and Ivar lay there, feeling the pressure on his twig and berries gradually cease.

"I do this because I care, Ivar." Michalina said as she knelt and stroked the tip of Ivar's suffering penis.

"I thought we'd just put my wrists through the winch to pull me up." Ivar said, wearily "I don't know if it's really good for my testicles-"

Michalina slapped Ivar across the jaw.

"I think maybe it's my role to surmise what is or is not good for you, right?"

Ivar knew his sweet Michalina was right, and she kept his mind occupied in so many ways.

The other day, she'd corralled a wasp's nest and gotten twelve of the vile things into a plastic bag and used a short bit of baling wire to wrap the bag around Ivar's groin.

And then Michalina had poked the sumbitch with a stick, and that was one of the times that she'd indeed suspended Ivar from his wrists.

She'd even hooked his ankles to his wrists around his head so only Ivar's bagged cock, balls and stinging wasps had hung below.

As Michalina had observed, It was like hitting a piñata, just glorious fun for her, not too many of the wasps had stung Ivar's genitals, fortunately, but enough to "wake you up."

"I'm moving on, soon, you know, Ivar." Michalina said, smiling. "I don't know if you've had much luck with your search for a replacement."

"I don't know yet, I really don't, Michalina." Ivar said sadly. "We had a wonderful woman, Fraulein Ingeborg, back home, but she refused to emigrate with us when we came to Buttermilk Falls."

"Oh yeah, I heard of Ing." Michalina said with a smile. "I think she's got a big dungeon in Budapest now. I guess you and Siggy can't just dominate each other, can you?"

"I don't think so." Ivar considered. "We're both hard-core submissives."

He knew it was hopeless to ask Michalina to stay, or to offer her more money.

Like in the Mary Poppins novels, where Mary would come and run the nursery and then leave at the end of the book, Michalina got called away quite a bit, but now and then she would return.

"Sigrid tells me they need you in Dubai."

"Yes, a tranny oil sheik. But I can return in the spring, maybe."

Downstairs, Sigrid had just gotten in.

It annoyed her that her husband could lounge around here all day and have Michalina all to himself, while Sigrid had to go out to work.

Of course Ivar worked at home and did very well for them financially.

Still, life seemed so cruel sometimes. Sigrid had to supervise a bunch of ungrateful plastics salesmen, and of course they just bitched and moaned when she kept them late working on a campaign.

The jowly, mid-level managers truly feared Sigrid, who was a frosty, icy blonde and she was rarely pleased with their memos, statistics or presentations.

But she made Buttermilk-Caplin Materials Limited quite a bit of money, and the group was more than lucky to have her.

Now, Michalina came trotting down the stairs. As Perky and winsome as only a twenty-two year old can be, she dimpled at Sigrid, who was about a decade older and twice as tired.

Siggy really had the weight of the world on her shoulders, poor thing.

"Hey there, I hope your day went well!" Michalina said breezily. "I found your little gift here."

Michalina was waving a two-foot long loop of quarter inch Delrin. The loop ended in a leather handle.

"It's theoretically a carpet beater," Sigrid said shortly. "Perhaps you can encourage my husband to de-grout the bathtub with it, eh? Touch up his lazy bottom?"

But Siggy's panties grew damp as she watched Michalina fingering the loop thoughtfully.

Michalina kept looking up at Siggy and then down at the looped carpet beater as she hummed to herself.

You never knew what that little minx was up to, Sigrid thought resentfully.

When Sigrid had been in school years ago, it always seemed that she was the dull workhorse, studying so hard while the party girls like Michalina just had a good time and snickered behind their hands in class, instead of taking notes.

Siggy had envied the fun girls, but she'd worked and now was fairly successful. But Michalina seemed to be an enigma.

It was probably a good goddamned thing that Michalina would be leaving the country.

What a waste it was for Sigrid and Ivar to be spending twelve five a month-twelve THOUSAND dollars-for admittedly sick and kinky behavior...

Sigrid had spent even more money trying to rid herself of her peculiar desires. But therapy was useless, wasn't it?

"This stuff is tough, it's like wire." Michalina said, fingering the end of the loop.

"Yes, it's a crystalline plastic and has tremendous tensile strength. Our research and development-"

"Take off your jacket and that off-brand silk blouse, Sig. Let's test that tensile strength on you."

Sigrid, who was in the midst of creating a gin and tonic, scoffed.

"Don't start with me, Michalina. I have had a mother of a day-"

But Michalina was upon her. Such an acrobatic domina, she was!

Although Michalina was about a foot shorter than Sigrid, she could jump fast, advancing on the Nordic blonde.

WHACK! The Delrin loop smacked Sigrid across the face, knocking off her expensive rimless glasses.

Michalina came a little closer and grabbed Siggy by her blonde bun and shook her head hard.

"You want to disobey me right now? I thought I'd trained you better than that."

Sigrid dropped her glass, and gin sunk into the Oriental rug.

"Get on your knees and suck up that hooch, damn you."

Sigrid knew that Michalina meant business.

Why couldn't Michalina be sweet like this morning, when she'd let Sigrid lick her clit for nearly an hour?

Of course this had been after the fire-ant pubis treatment but...

Tears rolling down her cheeks, Sigrid fell to her knees and she licked all the gin out of the carpet, spitting out fibers as she did it.

"Now, take off your jacket and shirt. Take off everything!"

Upstairs, Ivar heard the screams and realized his wife must have come home.

Sometimes, Michalina would set traps for Sigrid, razor thin trip wires so the busy, distracted executive would fall on her face. Or a bucket of paint over the doorway.

How cruel Michalina could be.

Clearly today it was more of a frontal assault.

When Niall, Ivar's son from his first marriage had dropped out of college and come to visit, quite depressed, Michalina had ordered Sigrid to serve the 19 year old sexually, and take discipline from him.

Sigrid had always been dismissive towards Niall, who had suffered learning disabilities.

But having his beautiful stepmom serving him on his hands and knees had given Niall the courage to return to school and do so much better.

Now the door to Ivar's home office burst open and Sigrid fell in on her hands and knees. Michalina winked at Ivar just before the door slammed.

Sigrid stood up and Ivar could see long red streaks across his wife's beautiful, full breasts.

"Demonstrating the Delrin loop carpet-beater, I take it?" Ivar asked his sobbing wife with a grin.

Naked except for her panties, Siggy rubbed her tits tenderly.

Ivar could tell that her underwear were soggy with her clitoral desire.

Sigrid moaned and dropped to sit on the floor in an undignified heap.

Oh, how her fingers were sneaking to return to the passion triangle.

And Sigrid looked up at Ivar with tear stained eyes. "What are we going to do without her?"