All Comments on 'What Now Ch. 02'

by Okidokie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JRSONJRSONover 3 years ago

What now is right! So HOT!

So much heat and passion and obvious sexual tension between these two. It seems neither of them can control what is happening between them!

Its not that hard to go from the love best friends share to something more, but damn this is so dangerous! Maybe Alex is Bi after all, but it is obvious Levi cannot share him with anyone else and be ok.

Alex seems just as enamored as Levi is, but realistically they cannot keep playing this game with other people. Whatever this relationship has just become won't survive long, nor will this friendship if they don't figure this out together and talk before one or both get seriously hurt! Its very difficult to stop a runaway freight train!

I wish them both the best of luck, I'm rooting for them!

I hope their is much more to come, and they can both figure things out together. I wish we knew how Alex was feeling. Maybe he has not had time quite yet to even know!

Very HOT story! Chapter 3 soon please... For a first story this is very well done, if not just a bit confusing at this point!

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Soooooo

Looking forward to chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So good!!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

That was a great part two! Maybe a three to finish I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy, sensual, romantic...all at the same time

I hope there's more. Maybe it comes full circle and two guys who were "predators" both flip for each other. I want to see Levi take Alex...the ultimate admission that they're in a relationship.

Reader777Reader777over 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Looking forward to see “what now” happens.

remy247remy247over 3 years ago
Thanks

Sure enjoying this story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

I like the premise of your story, that could totally happen. I would love to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Beginning

This is a great “friends to lovers” story I definitely want to know “what now?” At least the morning after...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pay attention, every story can hold their creator accountable.

Great start, BUT, you have to grow up. You have the storytelling chops. Your fans are enamored. Ignore them. You gave them something they didn't know they wanted. Now give them more. You don't have to get an editor if you don't want to give up control. Edit yourself. Print both chapters double spaced. Get a RED pen. Start reading from the end of Chapter 1 and go backwards. Circle every mistake. every time you use the wrong word "stock" "stuck". Every time youmis spaces or commas "alit" "a lit" every mistake. Then start from the end of chapter 2 and do the same. then walk away for awhile. Come back to it later and read it from beginning to end. Notice that your work (energy) looks like it's been stabbed and bloody. Notice the second chapter is bloodier than the first. Think about the story,not about what the readers say. You've decided to be a writer, your focus should be the story. It deserves better than you've given it. Take the time to do it right the "fans"may complain but they'll forgive because raw talent is hard to find. You're dialogue is quit good, you have a good sense of timing and flow, just put on your big boy pants. It's time to be the Dad, the writer. Gossip can be fun to, but if you want to create, it takes more effort. I hope you stick with it, your work will be better if you decide to do it. FYI, I've never taken the time to comment before.

OkidokieOkidokieover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the recommendations and comments. I will definitely keep in mind for chapter 4

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Hot Hot Hot

I am loving this very hot story. Keep it up. Don't worry about the criticism. A little editing may improve it but it's not as if it is riddled with errors. Great story and believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOkidokie@Okidokie
Thanks for the interest! You all rock with your encouragement. Much love! Happy reading and I wish you much satisfaction.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

What Now Previous Part
What Now Series Info