What Now Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him from start to finish, how we met, how I fell in love, how I lost my virginity, how I was rejected. He took it all in listening intently and when I was done, all he said, looking straight into my eyes, was "Levi baby, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere." I throw myself into his arms as he holds me to him. He lifts a hand and his thumb to gently remove the tears that I did not know I had on my face. "Fuck Levi you are fucking crying," I say to myself in disgust.

I sniffle and move away wiping my face.

"You were scared I'd do that to you baby?" He speaks. I nod feeling stupid. By saying aloud, for the first time in years, all that happened, made me realize that there was no comparison to Ethan and Alex. Alex was so much more.

"Never, I would never do that to you, not as a friend, and damn sure not as my boyfriend," he states then chuckles "you do know that I was technically outed as a bisexual and your boyfriend before we even got into bed together? I wasn't hiding us before there was even anything to hide. I want to try to make this work. Can you?"

I nod, not being able to trust myself to talk without choking up.

He looks at the table. "Are those for me?" he gives me a sly grin. I raise a hand and rub the back of my head in embarrassment and shrug. "Mom said it wouldn't hurt to get you some flowers and chocolates."

He picks them up and grins then leans over and gives me a soft kiss on the lips that bring blood rushing to my cheeks feeling bashful. He moves them to the kitchen table before looked for a vase to put them in. He finds one in one of the kitchen cabinets to my amazement as I did not even know we even owned a vase. As he did all this, I was intently watching his muscled back move under his t-shirt in response to his agile movement throughout the kitchen as he went about his task. I bite my bottom lip in lust. God, I missed this man.

He looked up about to say something before his eyes zero in on my lips. The look that morphs on his face makes me hitch my breath. I gulp as his predatory gaze looks me over from head to toe. There was a sudden absolute silence that fills the room into its very crevices as we stared at each other, none of us moving a single muscle.

He slowly set the vase with the flowers down and rest both palms on the kitchen table staring deeply into my eyes before he opens his mouth to speak.

"Come here." He states in a low authoritative tone that has my body moving even before my mind truly realized what I was doing. As if I could move fast enough his long strides meet me halfway quickly taking a hand into my hair in a biting hold and pushing his mouth into mine. Ravenous was the only way to describe how he consumed me.

He quickly shoved us apart, me gasping, my cock starting to throb.

"Bedroom right fucking now" he growls.

My eyes widen in sudden lust, getting instantly completely hard hearing his tone and command. I race to his bedroom toeing off my shoes on the way. I was pulling off my shirt as felt Alex slam into my back. I stumble a bit, but his strong roaming hands held me firm, grazing my chest and my now exposed nipples. He bites my ear then tongues it aggressively before sucking my lobe into his mouth.

His lips continue to trail down my neck alternating between licks and bites and his hands lower to my groin to unbutton my jeans and lower my zipper. He steps back and I whine from the sudden loss only to feel his hands grip my hips and he roughly shoves both my jeans and boxers down to my feet. He turns me to face him and my hands immediately reach out for his jeans, only to be slapped away.

"No, we are doing this my way since you have been a very bad boy" I shiver in response to his heady words feeling bare under his possessive yet lusty gaze. "Get on the bed, ass up, head down, hand crossed behind your back" he barks.

"Alex..." I say not knowing the look I see on his face

"Do It!" He says in a forceful tone. I scramble on the bed and situate myself in the position he asked for, tense with the unfamiliarity of my situation. I felt vulnerable, naked, all of me exposed under his heated gaze. I shiver at the possibilities, never having felt like this. I was scared but at the same time, I was in a state of wanting.

I feel weight settle on the bed behind me. "I think someone deserves a little punishment for his vanishing act. You know that's not the way to treat his boyfriend." He says in a sinful voice.

I am breathing hard, panting, my heartfelt as if it would beat out of my chest. I feel a heavy hand placed on my lower back and I flinch. His face suddenly comes into view of mine. His face gentles as he takes in my fearful eyes, "baby, do you trust me?" he says.

I do not have to think. I would trust this man with my life and with that I knew whatever happened now I would be okay. I nod and whisper a yes. He gives me a smile that makes my heart full dissolves whatever remaining tension slip away.

His face disappears and after a moment that seemed a lifetime, I feel his hands grasp my wrist as he wraps them together into what felt like a silky rope. Once secured to his liking he runs hands across my hips and ass. I eagerly push it back like the slut I know I am and hear him chuckle.

"Not yet," he says as if denying a treat to a pet, "you, baby, have not earned that yet." He continues saying, "and naughty boys who run away, need punishment before they get to have the toys they want to play with." He says wickedly. I shudder with desire.

I have not been much into role-playing or any sort of bondage play except for the one time I used a pair of fuzzy handcuffs on a guy upon his request, nothing like this. Also, based on our consistent divulging of past exploits with one another I know Alex has never done this. This was new territory and one, until now, I did not even know I wanted to explore.

Smack! I am startled out of my reverie by an unexpected hit on my right cheek. The surprise wearing off as the stink quickly set in immediately realizing that I did not hate it. I start panting.

"That's it, baby, take your punishment," he says in a husky voice

Smack. This time my left cheek.

My ass moves away but quickly comes back to position, "good boy" he says. My dick has never been this hard before, and I have yet to touch it. A small pool of my juices drips below me as a testament to my hunger for his domination, hunger for him.

Then. Smack, Smack, Smack. "UUUUhhhhg..." I moan from the sudden rapid-fire blows.

His hands begin to rub gently into my backside slowly rubbing in opposite circles on my cheeks and further exposing my hole in their manipulation. There was a brief pause and a moment later I felt a lubed finger enter me as the other hand continues to rub into the heat of my ass.

I push back on the finger only for it to be removed and given another smack on my ass.

"No!" He says, "you do not get to move, I will give you your pleasure if I think you deserve it," he says

"Yes," I say

"Yes what!" He says

"Yes Sir," I gasp in need for him to continue. He goes back to rubbing and replaces his finger. I immediately sigh and fight to stay still.

He pulls back out to my disappointment.

"Please, sir!" I am panting heavily now.

"Please fuck me!" I say, not recognizing the neediness and whine of my voice. Who was I right now? Do I really care at this point?

"Not yet, you have not earned it yet, but soon baby, I just need to make sure you understand this lesson," he says. "Alex.." I gasp

Smack

"You"

Smack

"Do not"

Smack

"Run Away"

Smack

"From ME!"

Smack, smack, smack!

His hands gentle and two fingers insert in me, then three. Stretching me in preparation. My balls were aching in their need to explode. Sweat broke out on my forehead as pain and pleasure wrecked through my body sending my mind spinning into bliss.

"Fuuuuuck..." I hear him say. The bed shift, I hear rustling, then it shifts once more. I sense, more than feel, him moving into position behind me and it does not take long before I finally feel the head of his cock at my entrance. I fought with all my being the need to slam back onto his turgid pole. Only to realize I did not have to, as his need was just as great as my own.

He slams his dick in, not taking it slow, determined to give me all his frustration and I reveled in the pain and intense pleasure that shot through my body in that single thrust.

After a few moments of pause and only hearing my lusty moans, he starts in an aggressive rhythm quickly speeding up into a punishing pounding. The rhythm and intensity of his thrusts quickly produce seismic activity again the pleasure point within me. I was out of my mind with lust, drooling into the comforter, my mouth open in a constant moaning.

The feeling of his hands gripping my hips, the meet of his pelvis as it flushed bruising, repeatedly, against my ass announcing the heat of his body as we met in unison. The faded sting of my ass-cheeks all combined in a thrilling ecstasy that had me shouting almost immediately,

"I'm gonna cum" I yell out

"No!" he says quickly reaching under my squeezing the base of my dick as I mewl. He stills, breathing hard until he is sure I am no longer on the brink of cuming.

With a curse, he unties my hands then roughly throws me onto my back, lifts me higher in bed before retying my hands above my head to the top of the bed frame. He lifts my legs up shoving my knees into my chest raising above me getting into an almost push-up position. His hands firmly gripping the back of my thighs where it nearly meets the joint of my knees before he slams down into me.

I shout out in gibberish and he pounds into me from above. Relentless. I barely feel the drops of his sweat hit my torso, I do not feel the breeze from the open window, I do not hear the street sounds from the city that were previously unignorable, everything in my being was focused on touch and sensation of Alex. He was everything.

"Please Sir" I yell "Please, please, please!"

"Cum Levi, come for me!" he says in a low roar that ignites the long-awaited culmination of sexual satisfaction. Cum erupts from the head of my dick, my eyes go blurry as I feel the hot fluid hit my chest, neck, and face, it was almost painful in its intensity. My hole flutters and squeezes around his cock as it now speeds up to a near blinding pace.

"Oh fuck baby! Fucking take it! Take my cum!" He yells as I feel his cock expand, I feel his hot cum fire in deep within me as my dick spitted what little it had left causing more pleasure upon my still wrecked body as I felt him once again claim me.

He releases my legs then collapses on top of me. We stay there for a moment before I felt him reach up with one hand and untie my wrist. I draw them down and wrap them around his neck. I needed his comfort. I needed his closeness. I felt too raw to do anything else but to clutch onto him like a lifesaver to keep from drowning.

Eventually, once my heart rate slows, along with my breathing do I speak.

"Alex?"

"Yea Levi?"

"The fuck was that?!" I exclaim.

A small chuckle erupted from him and it doesn't take long before we are both nearly in tears with laughter. It was healing in its absurdness.

"I don't know what came over me. One minute you were biting your sexy ass lips and everything thought from then on seemed to go straight to my dick, god it got me going." He says after calming down some though his smile was enormous staring at me.

"I missed you so fucking much man and I was definitely still more than a little peeved at you for basically ghosting me and well...damn something just came over me," he continues looking a little sheepish.

"Ummm...was it too much? Was it something you liked?" He asked searching my face for any anxiety.

"Yes," I say reassuringly, "it was different but not in a bad way...Do I want to do that all the time? I don't think, so but am I willing to do that every now and then. Let's just say it wasn't the worst sex I ever had." I say with a shrug before getting a pillow in the face.

Jokingly I say, "Don't you dare tell Corey I like an ass spanking...bad enough everyone thinks I'm your live-in pussy!"

He turns towards me, "Hey, there's nothing wrong with giving yourself to me Levi. I honestly did not how much of a big deal it was for you. Thank you for telling me about Ethan." He pauses taking a hand in his as we lay side by side. "Baby, I did not realize how much you trust you had to give to allow me to have you in that way," the seriousness in his voice was touching.

He then turns to look at the side of my face till the itch of his stare make me turn my head to face him to see the hard look he gives me "but even if you have come to terms with that dickhead Ethan, I hope you still understand that your ass is still fucking mine."

Fuck it if he can say that then I might as well get this over with.

"I don't want you fucking anyone else anymore," I blurt out.

"Okay"

"I mean I hated the... wait what," I say sitting up on my elbow and face him, "did you say okay?"

"Yea, okay" He repeats.

"Really? But what about the rules," I say at the same time silently yelling at myself to shut the hell up Levi! The man said ok, why are you trying to deter him.

"Fuck the rules," he says in finality.

"Well ok..." I say after he goes no further. I slowly lay back down when I start to feel foolish staring at him while my jaw still hanging.

The rest of the day was lazy, we stayed naked. Touching every chance we got though I was careful sitting on my smartened ass. I would flick Alex off when he would give me a knowing smirk noticing my wince. At one point, I quickly shot off a text to Corey and we made plans for lunch to talk over things. Alex was down to go with me as we also wanted to let Corey and Reggie know about us seeing only each other exclusively. Also, we wanted to finally admit the truth of our ruse...yea that was going to go over well.

Alex and I eventually got started whipping up a light dinner. I look over at one point to notice his abandoned phone as his screensaver lit up with text notifications. He had no less than three unread messages from women. My fingers itched to reach for his phone in outrage. But I knew I was being overly dramatic as we had not yet told anyone we were exclusive. In fact, it was only hours before that we made that decision.

I hadn't been with anyone else since we first slept together, but had he? Why does that feel so raw? Worry crept into my being. Shit, how realistic is this relationship going to be if it's not an open one? The man was as straight as can be so how would he be able to be truly satisfied with me if we were only with each other?

He seems to notice me still in my preparations for dinner.

"You ok babe?" He says distantly.

I turn to him and smile as he continues to chop veggies for the chef salads we were making. I was glad he didn't look up to see the worry on my face. I just go to stand behind him, wrap my arms around his waist, and rest a cheek on his back.

Alex

Unbeknownst to Levi, Alex had similar worries that ran through his head. He'd never been with a man before, not even to jerk off. With Levi, everything just felt so natural, and his sudden attraction felt so visceral. He couldn't get enough of him, but he didn't know what to make of it or what to make of himself. Had he always been attracted to men or was it just this man, his Levi.

At the same time, he was unsure of how to do be in a committed relationship much less one with a gay man. He knew for a fact that Levi had only ever topped men as he slept his way across the local gay community. So, would he be good enough? Would he want more from me? Was I willing to give more? It made him feel uncomfortable.

He vaguely noticed Levi seemed to stop working no longer chopping up the ham steak for the salads in his periphery. He himself kept chopping still lost in thought but aware enough to ask if he was ok.

He soon felt the heat of Levi's chest against his back and his arms wrap around his waist. Feeling a comfort, he never knew he lacked, he leaned back into him with a sigh. "Maybe taking a few risks will be worth the reward," he thought said to himself before he sent up a silent prayer, "please don't let us fuck this up."

12