All Comments on 'What Now? Ch. 03'

by Eric_Morrison_2021

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JRSONJRSONover 2 years ago

Hot chapter. It helped me see Steven and Ian in a completely different light!

I have not liked much about Steven. Especially the way he treated and hurt Danny! I didn't really care much for Ian either!

I understand better now just how confused and in denial Steven has been.

I really enjoyed how Ian gave him such a run for his money, he seemed to tame the cocky asshole just a little bit and helped him to come to terms with himself and his hidden struggles!

I have never known anyone that would choose to be gay, if they had a choice. It would be so much easier to follow the societal norms and avoid all the pain that goes with being sexually different! Its always helps to have someone that is sympathetic and has already gone through the process of trying to come to terms with being gay!

What a great friend, maybe fuck buddy Ian has been to Steven! I hope Steven can learn to appreciate how Ian has helped him and show some appreciation and be more caring towards him! I don't think Ian dares have any feelings for this closeted jock, but I highly doubt he will tolerate Steven being an asshole!

readerfeederreaderfeederover 2 years ago

loving this story ... hopefully a new chapter soon!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

please continue both stories!

cmiextracmiextraover 1 year ago

So annoying. This was great, but, obviously, unresolved.

Please get over whatever's stopping you and finish it already. Or at least give us a little more . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEric_Morrison_2021@Eric_Morrison_2021
Previously EricMorrison (https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1619474&page=submissions) but I lost access to that account and so I will now be re-posting and continuing my stories here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

What Now Series Info