All Comments on 'What Now? Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the whole story thanks for writing a *5* for the whole series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rape is OK?

He had his wife raped by his best friend when she was drunk.

This is a terrible story about despicable people.

Awful

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for you. I agree with other commenters - this story is horrible.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Was her cheating worse than his cheating, was it more the case of she got away with it longer than he did.

Not one redeeming feature in any of these characters.

Doesn’t matter how well written a story is, if the author can’t generate enough sympathy or empathy for at least one of the main protagonists it becomes another of the also rans.

Not one of DG’s best.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Good, but he should have slapped the silly smirk off Paul’s face and then stomped his nuts.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Good non BTB ending...

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
You said at the beginning that you had an editor. You need a new one.

I know that you have been around here a long time and I am sure that you have written better than this. I guess you have improved in the last 11 years. Congratulations for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeh, DGHear, What WETHENORTH said. Two wrongs don't make for either a villain or victim. It aroused no emotions. Most of your work got 4 or 5 stars easily. This effort was by far your weakest.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - Both MC's in this story certainly deserved to be divorced.

Too bad that did not happen right after her first reunion.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

One Thing

That I don't remember saying in a comment before that always burns my ass like a flame about this high, is when the husband (or wife) makes the asinine statement that a woman (or a man) who has deceived and cheated like Dorothy has is a good mother (or father). Fuck that, they may love their children but it takes more than love to be a good parent. I never denigrated my ex/wife to my daughters or pumped them for information on their mother's shenanigans. I refused to put them in that position, besides I didn't have to, her family kept me informed. My oldest always told me on her own when her mother was trying to find dirt she could use against me, the problem was there wasn't any to find. One of us was following the orders of the court which ended up in my favor. I let my daughters figure out for themselves who was taking the high road and who wasn't. Signed: BTW

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

3. Hard to sympathize with either character. Dorothy might have attempted to knowingly make him raise another man's children but the MC was knowingly cheating for their entire marriage even if he had the excuse of her not putting out. She definitely took things further but neither was a hero, both villains.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Lol okay champ. Pat yourself on the back for submitting pure shit. God I hope you have daughters and they see this realizing how childish you are.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Two really creepy people who deserve the solitary confinement that the remainder of their lives will be. Sarte stated once that he’ll is other people. Sometimes these people create their own hell on earth. These two certainly did and may they richly enjoy the perdition created by their own selfish choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We did not like the story at all. Just two sick people constantly cheating on each other because neither had the desire or loving care to communicate with each other. Total waste of so many years.

Then mr righteous bashes the wife at the reunion, but conveniently doesn’t mention his own cheating self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He handled it with class. 5 stars.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - what a horrid fucked up marriage.

I hope this is just one more of your fantasy stories. I would hate the think how fucked up the kids would be after seeing what their disgusting parents did to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What’s with all the hate? I may not have liked the people but I liked the story. It was a different twist. A couple of typos interrupted the flow, but not too many. The biggest problem I had was naming the wife’s lover Paul Simon. What? Nobody caught that? You could have called him Al at the mother and child reunion. Dorthy should have known there are 50 ways to leave your lover and her settlement wasn’t going to amount to diamonds on the soles of her shoes and establishing a good relationship with her children would be like building a bridge over troubled water.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A masterpiece of plot development, suspense, etc. For that, I easily grant 5*+++++. Now I just hope that Dorothy is NOT successful in getting back with George.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so typical of the treacly, misplaced chivalry that's included in these stories: "Even though you probably hate what your mother did, please understand she loved you. It was me she was not in love with. You can hate what she did, but don't hate her. She was a wonderful mother to each of you, and lived her life just like I did for each of you. She put her life on hold so you could have a mother and a father, don't hate her for that."

The cliched inanity of noblesse oblige toward the slut continues to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, comments differ. Yes, maybe George was to complacent about letting Dorothy go to her reunions without him, making it so easy, but did they really go 5 years without having each other? I doubt it. June Simon might have been able to provide some info that would have lead to the fact Paul and Dot saw each other much more than 6 times in 30 years. Come on!!! Other than financially, George really got no real revenge, but June sure did a number on Paul. Well written. Good story line. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He finds out she's been cheating on him for their entire thirty three year marriage and just has a little speech prepared to announce his kids are really his. For wasting practically his whole life that's the best he can come up with? Where's the white hot anger and rage? Where's the devastation wreaked on her lover?

I do give him credit for outing the impotent asshole but still - thirty three years and that's it??

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

I truly hate how so many LW authors, after being betrayed, lied to, especially for so many years all tell their children not to be angry with their cheating, lying mother. What a crock!!! By loving someone else for all those years, she betrayed, belittled, lied to and of course withheld love from the entire family unit.

Why would a betrayed husband immediately try and protect her. This happens a lot on this site and I just don't get it or believe this is normal. Especially when lookinig for some measure of revenge.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

Well done, a storie without violence and pretty much real

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468over 1 year ago

Stopped reading when the inevitable DG rubbish of telling the kids to not be horrible and forgive the mother. What a load of crap. 2*

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

I thought that the story was good but the revenge was disappointing in that we didn’t hear enough regret from Dorothy. An epilogue about how Paul was upset about not having any children and blaming Dorothy for it would be a good ending. Then Dorothy could end up alone and wanting Paul back with with her ex husband now finding a new woman.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 1 year ago

I kind of agree withChuck2468, and I’ve mentioned this to DG Hear before. The children didn’t tell him how he should feel. They are all adult and are entitled to their own feelings about their mothers actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CHUCK2468 nailed it in his comment but let's not forget that the MC made this 'noble' speech just days after having raped the very same woman he was urging his offspring not to turn their backs on. Piss poor writing and story and I'm sure this author is capable of better.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Blueeyd2 said it well just below. Do these writer all take lessons in stupid before submitting. Why do they all have the mc jump in to defend cheating mommy? Why would you defend and even better, tell your children to love a morally corrupt, ethically bankrupt, cheating bit of pond scum. The person is what they are, separate pieces of personality are not distinct. Way to teach the kiddies great life skills and values. The writers all copy and plagiarize these concepts from each other and no one thinks it through. Sometimes people are not defensible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An barely average story made worse by two things.

First, the rape scene. Totally unnecessary, and so out of character for him. It didn't add anything to the story. It just portrayed him as a well deserved loser.

Second. This whole "You have still got to be nice to Mummy" bullshit. Why the fuck do the kids have to be nice to a woman who has cheated, deceived and lied to them for 30 years. A woman who placed her lusts and desires well ahead of any family needs. He is the one who promised to be faithful to her. The kids never made that promise. It does not matter how justified he is, he is the one who is breaking that promise, not the kids. They owe her nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was fine. No revenge needed. She got outed publicly. Her lover exposed as not so potent, and in fact a cuckold himself. Kids are deeply disappointed in her. Her husband pulled the divorce trigger, not her. Her status took a pretty big hit. Her ego took a nose dive. And her ex proved to be just as good and assertive a lover. I'm positive she regrets her choices now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The husband and wife are both cheating scum, both parties are reprehensible. But it was a well written story that held my interest. 5/5.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

Seriously? The kids invite the mom to breakfast after being aware of her massive betrayal to their father? Horsepucky. And he allows it. I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was an entertaining story. It’s odd that Dorothy was sure all the children were Paul’s when it seemed that her husband had an equal chance of being the father. And even after having the DNA profiles she didn’t bother to check. A few other elements of the story didn’t make much sense, but it was entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When the dust settles Dorothy is left with regret and sadness. She may eventually forget Paul but will always her last two weeks with George.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How sad and pathetic to think a 'grand gesture' makes you look anything other than a total dick. I'm vicariously embarrassed for the guy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Oct. 8th, first Saturday in Oct." Impossible, the 1st and the 8th of a month are always on the same day, ergo, the 1st was the first Saturday.

Can you also learn the difference between stared and starred, Tom Cruise starred in Mission Impossible, he stared at Rebecca Ferguson.

PraetusPraetus2 months ago

It was a good one even with the spelling and grammar errors. Needed a bit more a the tail end there though. He drops the hammer and then it just ends. Maybe a little more on the fallout, letting Dot know about Dixie etc.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I always hate when the cheated on spouse tells adult offspring how they should feel about the cheating asshole that destroyed their lives. The cheater had the free choice about shattering the family dynamic, kids should have the free will to hate someone who would be that selfish.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So not only is George a cheater he is also a rapist. She said no, he said it was happening whatever. Even if she had orgasm it is still forced and rape. No character comes out of this with any positives.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

So rape is apparently cool with this writer? That’s not revenge for real men….. what a bunch of crap from this writer.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

What Now? Ch. 02 Previous Part
What Now Series Info