All Comments on 'What Now? Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764over 18 years ago
Good

I liked the story DG. Very real and believable. I just hope the kids kicked mom out of their lives. She destroyed the family voluntarily, and doesn't deserve a family. Of course all she will have is Paul, if he has her, who will probably lose a lot of money. Maybe June can get her settlement redone since their is now evidence of the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
with the teasing of short chapters it was a oops.

sometimes we out smart ourselves.plot was good,but the way you came across sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Solid story!

Hi -

Great story!

I don't care about whether there is one submission or many; hey, a story is a story (of course I am retired, so maybe I'm more laid back and have more time!).

Give the poor kids a break. None of this was on them! Their mom always loved them and took care of them.

I don't think Dorothy is going to have a very good life - let her have her three rays of sunshine! But then, I wonder, maybe she loved them because she thought someone else was their father? Hmmm.

She will find out it's different seeing someone every five years than it is living with them. I see a sad, lonely woman drifting into old age!

Anyway, keep up the good work!

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Great ending

Great ending. Though short chapters can be a problem but usually in my case cause I want to read the rest of the story right away when I know they are from certain authors.

I like the way you handled Dorothy in the end. After all, him being the father is what is the most important thing here, not revenge. Now the question, glad Dynamite Jack brought it up, did she love her children cause she actually thought they were Pauls or did she simply love them because they were her children? Cause she only seemed to be crying when George let it known that Paul wasn't the father but he was. Which really does beg the feeling that she really did want them to be Paul's and she seemed like them being Paul was really important. Now if that is the case, and this is me just talking here, how did she honestly expect her children to react to finding out they were Paul's if it was true. He had a smirk, clearly he didn't care about the kids but simply that he had disgraced George, or thought he did.

I think in either case her relationship with them would have been destoryed anyway so really what was the point? How did she think that was work cause in the end she would still lose even if she got away with what she was going to do unless she didn't even care about them in the end but only Paul above the children.

Just somthing that came to mind at the end of the story.

Good job.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
the only thing

That could have been better. Try this on for size. When June stood to speak, she informed Dorothy and Paul that she and George had known about their affair since the first day it started. That she and George had been having a shadow affair at the same times they were having theirs. Then holding up the DNA printouts of her children with results showing that George was their father also. Now that would have been one hell of a twister. Sorry DG, it was a great story and I loved it just as it was. Looking forward to your next one, please don’t keep us waiting too long. A fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Great job DG. This story ended just like I thought it would. The cheaters got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loose ends

I was hoping he could act against Joe and Dixie, or try to convince Paul Dorothy was quite the slut, since she did Joe...

Too bad about June, as well. She opened Paul's brother up for a calssic Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress lawsuit from Paul.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
p.s.

When reading chapter three, I found myself hoping, that George was filming and recording their final sex scene. A copy of that delivered to Paul would have been priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story, thank you.

The story was lucid and symmetrical. I think you wrote a very nice story, the DNA stuff was a nice poke in the eye for Paul.

Tail End Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT ! ! !

You wrote it the way you wanted it to end and that is fine. I am glad that the kids were fathered by George and not by Paul. It really hurt Paul's ego that they were not his. However, I wish Dorthy would have been penalized more for her infidelity. Also, Dixi should bear a lot of the blame since she told Dorthy not to have anymore sex with him and to go ahead and leave George.

The story was yours from the beginning and the ending is fine. It shows you are not a vengeful man except for humiliting her at the reunion by your speach and Divorce Papers being served to her and Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a nonny mouse

This was a very good story, but we know that you are capable of much more. Keep writing for us and try to make the chapters a little longer.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Very Good.

Very Good story.

Very Good writing.

Very Good ending.

I think the situation was handled very well. He didn't want to destroy his children's mother. He got out of a bad scenario with dignity and left the mother with some dignity and repoire with the kids.

I think the reunion speech cut her down about as badly as he could any other way.

Good read.

gusteufgusteufover 18 years ago
Good Story...

DG, another good tale. Some may not appreciate the husband taking the high road, but I agree with him, especially concerning the children. The divorce is going to go his way and she is going to suffer through alot more besides.

However.... I think you passed up on a very good jab, that everyone at the wifes table deserved. George should have walked over to her table and congratulated her on her choice of lovers, yes , plural. Then tell her how her best friend knew that her husband was raping her when she was passed out. Paul would have loved to have heard how his best friend had filled Dorothy full of his seed. Especially after he has found out he had no children with his lover and was cuckolded by his own brother. How is Dixie going to explain this to Dorothy? It's just something I do not think I could have passed up, if I was George.

Keep up the good writing

Gus

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story. Now about that settlement...

A nice little story. It would have been better posted all at once but at least it was done quickly.

One intesting thing about Ohio divorce law covering property distribution, "Marital fault is not a consideration."

Another site says, "Marital conduct is not a consideration in the division of any property." This is now the law in many if not most states. Martial fault/misconduct also has nothing to do with child custody, BTW.

Anyone wanting details should Google for: ohio divorce adultery settlement.

Maybe it's a bit pedantic to point this out. I don't know why I like the fiction I read to be factual. A personality defect?

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Hi DG Hear

To all that give comments, Thank you. I write stories that come into my head. I try to add some sex into them because it is a erotica site. I try and make is possibly believeable and sometimes it is parts of real peoples lives. I don't want anyone to be able separate all the reality from all the fiction. I like twist and turns also and leave some stuff to the readers imagination. I think up a lot of stuff after submitting a story also, but then it's to late. It takes 3 to seven days to get a story posted

In this story I left the sex swap out of his speech. Let the friends live with their secrets. That would be harder on them. As for the mother loving her children, ask any mother how she feels about her kids, no matter who the dad.

Well enough said, Thanks for reading

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A good read

I agree with Gusteuf and I feel there should have been more done by George to Dorthy. Although he also was cheating it was not out of "love" and he was not getting much at home.

Dorothy was trying to hurt George by telling him the kids weren't his, that she had been having an affair with Paul for so long, and she had always loved Paul not him. She could have just said she was leaving and not tell him the rest. I think by her telling George the kids were Paul's it was likely that the kids relationship with George would have been affected at the expense of her trying to get Paul more into the kids lives. She also showed lack of respect by not telling him face to face.

I think that George should had made it clear to Dorthy, Paul, Dixie, and Joe about the wife swap. I would have George tell Joe that Dixie knew what was happening and responded to him. This would have affected the relationship between all four - Paul being upset with his best friend, Dorothy mad at Dixie for not stopping it and making George happy, and Joe mad at Dixie for wanting George. I would also have George tell Paul about the wonderful sex he had been getting from Dorothy (it would have been better if he recorded it).

I would have also mentioned she was having second thoughts, but was talked into it by Dixie and him. I also would have had George mention to Dorthy that she should had told him and not given him a "Dear John" letter, that she did not show him any respect of a man that was married so long to her, and I would have him tell her that she must be use to them since Paul gave her one years ago. This would have her reflecting that Paul did not respect her at one time. She was trying to hurt him and think it would be more credible for him to do the same to her.

In any case it is your story and I thought it was a good read. I would like your stories submitted together rather in parts as they are short. I look for your stories and hope I see more soon.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Good Story

Thanks for a good read. I enjoyed the way things progressed and am looking forward to your next effort. Thanks again for the story.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Well done

Interesting story and a good read. Infidelity with realistic consequences - well done. Looking forward to more from the author. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hi DG...I thought Georges speech was perfect...

but, I was refering to a quiet conversation at their table. All four of them were in on the conspiricy and liars in themselves. they all would be suspect of each other. Joe would have to wonder why Dixie wanted George to screw her and pretend and lie by omission to him. Dorothy would have to hate Joe for taking advantage of her and then be totally pissed at Dixie for knowing and letting her be raped. Paul would have to hate his best friend for cuckolding him, especially after he finds out that he has been cuckolded by his ex-wife and he is bound to wonder if Dorothy knew about the kids being George's all along and just lied to him. After all, he knows that she is capable of lying and betraying anyone. The trust between the conspirators would be shattered and they deserved all that they reaped.

I do not mean to disparage your story...I thought you had George do right for the children and the speech. I just would have liked to see the other four end up tearing themselves apart. The perfect opportunity was there...

I look forward to your next tale.

Gus

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you for a good story

the conclusion was perfect, the husband got his revenge without having to resort to violence, and I am not talking about screwing Dixie, talking about the kids were actually his and not Paul's. Kinda saw Paul's two kids not being his either. The guy must have had an ego as wide as the grand canyon,thinking he was the "cock of the walk" and in two short sentences, he was being used by two women.

Dorothy couldn't really complain about his infidelity if she was having an affair as well (would draw too much attention to her affairs). Plus I am happy at the end that the kids still want their Mom in their lives but not the wife of their father.

Just need to work on the timing in the stories and keep writing. Thank you!!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Very nice

Very good story, fiction but it the people in the story showed a lot of normal traits. I am sure that this type of thing dose happen. George did the right thing by not destorying the kids mother. Really a sad story a couple leaving with out love for so long. Looking at the ending if George had started acting like he did the last 2 weeks several years a go things may have been different. I do wish we would have been able to know more of the feeling Dixie and Joe was having and Why Dixie was pushing for Her to leave George for Paul. very very good

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
I'm always happy to see new work from you

I'm always happy to see new work from you and this story is no exception.

Thanks.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
Best ending possible given the back story

Not an insane amount of revenge by the husband and the kids are his. I think you could have went further and wrote how Dorothy and Paul soon find out that living together isnt the same as dating someone. They both seemed like idiots who never grew out of their highschool mentality no matter how old they were.

Paul seemed like an asshole based on his smirking and getting mad when he found out Dorothy's kids werent his. I would say the Dorothy/Paul relationship has about 6 months of life in it. Seems a shame to let it end without them finding out how stupid they were all these years. Dorothy may have an inkling but she doesnt know the half of it yet.

p.s. the short chapters sucked. I know you think they keep the reader coming back for more, but I would guess they frustrate more readers than not. They were a real drawback imo.

p.p.s. there wasnt much about the other couple (George and Dorothy's friends) either. George seems to think he got revenge on them by fucking her but I dont see it. They told Dorothy about all his affairs and kept a 30 year affair and kids by another man from him (doesnt matter if they turned out to be his, they thought they were Paul's kids). Some friends they turned out to be. At the very least, his 'friend' deserves a punch in the nose imo.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
WHAT IS THIS!?!!?

A mature man, although with many many weaknesses, that acted out of injured love not pure hate when he breaks it off with his cheating spouse?!?

WHERE'S THE BLOOD!!

lol

I have to agree with almost everyone else, shut up don, in that he did treat the wife with respect with the children. They are hurt too, but he doesn't make a wedge, doesn't say 'me or her'. He lets them move on like he will.

Wish most marrages ended that peacefully.

Now two things that struck me... first like, some others, about the kids and their parentage. I think she 'fell in love' with the father of the children and convenced herself it was the other guy. HAD to be.

See if the husband was the father then she was a cheating whore, BUT if he wasn't she was being a longstanding wife and staying in the marrage for the children's sake.

Twisted? Yes but it can be seen if you get in the head of someone who lies to everyone, even themselves.

She was crying not becouse she destroyed her marrage or what else BUT becouse she discovered she was a whore. She cheated on her husband, the FATHER of her children.

Now onto what else caught my eye. Her crying at the very end. The way she presented herself and calmly destroyed the marrage, why would she be emotionally torn and hurt?

Becouse she sees the truth in her actions and her mistakes.

Heck she could have been trying barely and without understand or ability to try and approach the husband about stopping the divorce.

Only to see what he is moving on.

Loverboy's ego is GONE and crushed. He probally left his 'cheating whore' ("you lied to me and told me that they were mine! I had five kids but now I have none! Look at what you cost me!") Come on with his overblown, cuckolding ego; he is crushed totally in the relationship. It was a power trip for him in many ways.

So she is now alone, but had HOPE from the fact that the husband could have done much MUCH more to her but didn't... maybe there is a chance? Nope. And she sees that at the end.

At least she still has THEIR children. They might be mad now but they are her children. They will always love her. And he left her that, like he says :

"The kids wanted to stay around and talk to their mother. I was kind of happy for that. She really was a good mother to them."

Thank you DG Hear for giving us not only a good read but a story that we can think and talk about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

I thought the story was perfect. It would have been easy to make George do more to her. I think it was better that he didn't go overboard. It played out perfect, he got revenge, his children still love him, and he was not nasty about it. Very well wrote story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done

I read this because I enjoyed your part of the "Law of the Heart". This one played much more realistically. I can sympathize with our protagonist and wonder at the duplicity of his "best friend". I really liked the tale, your telling, and the conclusion. I suppose you could say the reunion dinner had it "just deserts". In my mind, June was a non player, her divorce had concluded a year ago, but then without bringing her there , somehow, you could not have gotten in the dig about the children being his brother's.

Wow! Those children and their families certainly have poor role models for faithfulness in in committed relationships. Was there not even one faithful married person?

Well done. Thank you for shring this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Ending

I like the way you ended the story. I'm glad the children turned out to be his. I suspected it from the way you worded the letter in Chapter 2 and said so in my comments. Keep up the good work.

Boyd

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
Chapter 04 - Unfinished Business

As always I applaud a good work, and DG has written this to his own imagination of storyline, one that is very likely in the real world. People are human, make mistake after mistake, and God forgives. People are different, and thats what DG wanted to show, his character George handled the issue differently to most ie not the steriotypical revenge, hunt down, destroy, outcome.

For mine, still a fine read, but didn't quite press the buttons in the end. Your first two chapters were short on length but long on built up tension and drama. These stories can be like going to the movies or theatre in terms of seeing a drama played out, at the end of the really great ones the crowd leaps to their feet and applauds, whistles and yells bravo....their buttons pressed.

DG, I'm pleading.....This one needs a last chapter...an epilogue... to cover the 'unfinished business'. How does George get on with life now? Does he end up dating June, with the obligatory sexual outcome that tears Dorothy and Paul to pieces. I agree with others, Dorothy's relationship with Paul is doomed. Can she end up back with George - God will and George may forgive her(I certainly wouldn't)? Dixie won't be able to keep it secret that Joe raped the incoherent Dorothy(she could now be knocked up with Joe's kid!). Dorothy will be torn that Dixie willingly let George bonk her(and loved it). There will be growing problems with Dorothy's kids now not trusting her after the initial shock is over, the boys get home and have their spouses into them about their whore mother.

There's enough there for a psychiatric convention!

Always....LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE FROM YOU!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Strong Work Author

You hit the isssues dead on and the emotions take care of themselves don't they. Your characters don't wobble - plus your staging and flow are in tune with your style and viewpoint of life. It is clear and uncomplicated - you stay on point and take us there with words and feelings we can relate to.

You are good kind sir - don't get a big head - stay true to your standards and style as you are strongly appreciated in this theme of marital consequence - with High Regard

ScornDrakeScornDrakeover 18 years ago
Well Told

The wife got what she had coming and you told it perfectly. I was very impressed and happy on the choice of ending this story took. Keep up the good work!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
A Melancholy Story

That was an entertaining story that had a melancholy feel to it.

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryover 18 years ago
Interesting

This story was very interesting, albiet depressing. One think I like about it is that its one of those stories that sticks with you and makes you think.

When I first read the story I was a little surprised at George's lack of reaction/anger at Dorothy. I understood his making the mature decision not to use the kids to punish her by making the kids choose between them. What I didn't understand was why he was willing to meet and or talk to her himself. No matter how you look at it, she treated him horribly. She carried on a long term affair, used him (she thought) to raise her lover's children and then left him without remourse when the youngest turned 18. She may have been a good mother, but she was heartless bitch when it came to him. I could see him telling the kids that he doesn't want anything to do with her.

But, as I thought about the story, this makes perfect sense. Its really a commentary on how sad the situation is. Their marriage was so empty that he can't even get angry at her. Its hard to hate someone or something that you are indifferent too.

Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice

Bloody great story mate.

patricia51patricia51over 18 years ago
Well done indeed

I think the books balanced. Why should he go to great lengths to exact more revenge on them? The cheaters have both lost their spouses, lost their little secret, lost their children. George has better things to do with his time, enjoying his children and the rest of his life.

Thank you for humanizing the wife somewhat. Were she the completel bitch I originally thought she was, the situation would have caused her no pain or remorse at all. She and Paul won't make it. An occasional few days together is not the same as living with someone. Once the excitement has worn off they will bot be alone and that in itself is a very satisfying revenge.

Thank you! You were right and I was wrong.

Patti

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
extra payback

Everything that happened was great altho I think the kids could have reacted more harshly. George needs more payback such as a loving friend, Paul and her needs to split. Maybe an epilog is called for.

Sailor1Sailor1about 18 years ago
A measured, rational response

You are correct in your statement... everyone handle divorce in their own way. George is a good example of one who reacted in a measured, reasoned way, not really vengeful... he could have been much more so, and balanced. Divorce always hurts, I think, and healing comes only if one allows it, and with time. Well crafted, stated calmly and with evident forethought, and with regard to all concerned. Well done, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More revenge...don't think so...

True, Dorothy maintained a "fraud" throughout the marriage, but George was no prize either, so it's difficult for me to have him on a moral "high horse." Both characters are flawed, both were cheaters (remember through their marriage, George was cheating too and Dorothy knew it!). Both characters stayed in this mediocre relationshib because of what was considered "a marriage of convenience" - no love lost here. So he did what he had to do, but more revenge? don't think so...

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
good story

I really enjoyed this story. Very realistic.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
A Great Story

DG i think George should have taken away any visiting rights to the grand kids she screwed John thinking he would be the father of the kids but he struck out his sperm was so flat that georges sperm count washed it away.i hope dorothy learned her lesson .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Revisiting What now

Essentially it's a fun read. If you take it that way – you’ll enjoy the story to its full extent. It's written well and you are hooked on the story, but the emotions of the characters are - not there, or should I say they externalized into action. So you move with the husband right away into an action/ revenge mode and it feels good even if at the back of your head you know that to the most part it does not work that way in real life. But - and that's what is important- in the story it works! The culmination, is especially fun, even if it clearly reminds you of some climactic moments you can remember from the old Jerry Springer -as I said it's all in good fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More revenge, why?

He publically labeled her a slut and Paul as nothing more than a cheat. He proved Paul had sired no children by his own wife or by Paul's wife. He Sued Paul for the adultry. He got more than fair from the divorce action. He destroyed the image the children had of their mother. He made the exwife appear as she was a small minded egotistical slut. And he got the trash out of the house. He doesnt need any more revenge, he wiped the board clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One very realistic ending!

So many couples have lived similiar lives and marriages. But truths never realized or revealed. I found that yes, hubiie also cheated but when a spouse, man or woman isn't lvving you and offering you sexual comfort...they deserve the results of what comes from adandoning their own spouse as someone who shoult be thier lover too?

Haveing ben married twice, I know first hand what it fee;s like to be ignored in bed and taken for granted so I cheated a few times. I can happily report I remarried and have been married 31 years and never strayed once. Didn't need to. My pressent wife has taken care of everything I never had with my first "ice maidenof almost ten years! Love the way you handled your's, a lot more wisely than did I! Bravo for great story!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
DHG you old Softy

Yeh I agree he did the right thing but maybe a little more detail on her thoughts just a little more than. She cried....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
they reconcile in the next chapters

wimp gets cucked again and chooses a lifetime supply of creampies

karan9876karan9876about 12 years ago
another wimp

another wimp by dg hear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not Believable

Once it was discovered that the speach would not be appropriate, the mic would have been shut off and the MC would have ushered the husband off the stage. If he wouldn't be moved, I'm sure security would have eventually helped.

Regardless, the last ten sentences in the so-called speach would never be heard, but the message would nonetheless have been conveyed.

Additionally, it is unrealistic that the mother would have agreed to breakfast the next day--especially in any state of mind other than furious!

You need to study human nature a little bit more before you can really say you're an author.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
she was never

his wife. every fuck was her an paul even if it was hubby's cock in her. so for two weeks he fucked her like a whore and now she has feeling for him. oh joy of joys. but she still is leaving him, she just dodn't know how.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the kids were to nice

if i found out my mom did that to my dad i would never and i do repeat never talk to her respectfully again. She is a tramp and nothing but a whore.

If she did talk to me i would call her a slut and a whore toss her $5.00 and walk off.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
OH YEAH

HA HA HA!!!

Why are there more chapters? They aren't needed. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Story.

But after that many years of cheating I felt bad he ONLY divorced her.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
where is the passion?

ALL that bitterness being done in ch1 and 2 and wimp out no anger no rage? what type of men do you know? Men get pissed Men get hurt this guy was neither just yeah okay you tried to fuck me over and yeah the kids dhu dha i think there mine- WTF, im thinking you could kill this characters kids and he might say stop in the middle of killing them... he might say stop maybe if it didn't upset the killer.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
He had more class than I would have.

It would be my guess (I know it is just a story) that he decided that as much as he wanted more revenge on her (and Paul) he had more respect for his children and figured out that it would have hurt them more if he had done as he desired about getting more revenge. I would have cornered Paul and beat the crap out of him (or probably have hired it done to avoid legal charges) and made sure that his cock and balls never worked properly again. If this was real life there would be trouble between Paul and his slut because she made him think all these years that the kids were his. It was so great that Paul's wife revealed to him that their kids belonged to his brother and that they were going to be married soon. Justice served.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Grammar

In your stories you credit people that have helped with your story line, etc. every store I have read you use the word seen instead of saw. Your proof readers are doing a lousy job or else you have very poor grammar.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
Ugly

Wimp. Vile bile female dog wife. Should have been burned at the stake.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Good story

Good result. When you figure that most of us live in no fault states and that our legal system is biased against men even when women are in the wrong this is an excellent result.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Tricky thing

If you have kids, and if they love their mother (some don't) then you have to take their feelings into account. That said, you can torture the shit out of the boyfriend and do everything you can to destroy him!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Paul deserved more revenge.

He handled it right with Dorothy although she deserved more. Only for the sake of the kids.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago

Paul was a bastard - and certainly got what he deserved finding out he had NO children - that is a huge blow to an EGO as large as he is.

He will get more - people will now know how pathetic they both are -

He is likely to have fucked others who will now come out of the woodwork - his ass has yet bo kicked but it likely will get there -

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
sliding downhill even faster

and there is a deep pile at the bottom.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
What a wimp

And there is no way in hell that the kids would forgive their mother, unless they were callous bastards like her. Despite what you may think, even adult children still react in the same way to the break up of a marriage as teenagers would, and assign blame accordingly. After reading the letter, which was designed to be as hurtful as possible, and with her trying to even sever the link between them and their father, they would NEVER forgive her. Anything else is just "Christian Dogma" about forgivness, which is mere self delusional bullshit. Most of your stories lack the one thing a good story needs: Emotion! All your characters react so unemotionally as to not be believable. They react as if they are reading the t.v. guide! You don't even attempt to insert emotion in your characters, because all your stories revolve around you trying to illicit sympathy for the wrongdoer.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
he should have...

He should have taken even more revenge on her lover, humiliated him more in public, saying the he wasn't able to have his own children...But for me one question stayed answered: did she and her lover stayed together after all? I don't believe so...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He was no angel too; he even admitted as much.

To all those idiots castigating calling him a wimp for not going nuclear on their asses, you so easily forget that in the 1st chapter he admitted to multiple counts of extra marital encounters himself. To do as you wanted would make him the biggest form of hypocrite there was. No, the amount of vengeance was just right and well deserved.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
@Anonymous 12/27/2014

He admits that he is no saint, but remember, she wasn't giving him sex at home, and was having a long-term affair, and at least in her mind, foisting her lover's children on to him.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
Nice

I have read a lot of your stories some I comment on others I don't only because others have said pretty much what I was going to remark about. However, I must say that in almost every story of yours I find that you don't really go overboard with them but you seem to remain on the boundary of realism. You do however make your stories believable like this could be something that can, and often does really happen. That puts you in the category of being a pretty good author ( in my book anyway ) and I do enjoy reading your stories for that very reason. Now for my comment on this story....... Again I liked it, and again, it wasn't like this couldn't actually happen. I did like the ending when it came to good ole Paul the arrogant shithead lost all of his bravado when he found out the kids weren't his. Also that his brother was the daddy to his other kids, that was a stroke of genius. Anyway damn good story. keep up the good work I have enjoyed all of your stories that I have read so far.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
JUST LET GEORGE DO IT

and He will do it and come out strong. TK U MLJ LV NV

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
No double standards. No excuses and no passes for either of them.

I guess the fact that he was cheating on her for years has no bearing whatsoever. Does the fact that he admits, "He was no saint" make him honorable? Or how about the fact that his wife wasn't giving him any. He still has needs right? This is a kind of green light, isn't it?

I find it amusing that he gets a pass from the LW crowd, but if a woman on this site were to use these lame excuses then she would have committed a crime that is punishable by death.

Someone else's wrong doings does not excuse your own. He didn't know she was cheating when he chose to. In his mind, he was cheating on a faithful wife. In fact, she knew he was cheating before he found out about her.

Double standards people.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Nice

It's great that the kids are his. Fucking worthless cunt. I hope she and her sterile lover are happy together. While in pain.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
@Javmor79

You are, of course, correct. He was also a self-confessed cheater, (Chapter 1). And, yes, there tends to be a double standard when it comes to men cheating. Cheating is cheating, no matter who is doing it.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Kids and Divorce

While I would never tell the kids to hate their mother, I wouldn't ENCOURAGE a loving relationship either.

If the kids felt enough anger at her actions to ostracize her, that's their prerogative, and I wouldn't try to talk them out of it.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Very well turned out story.

They stayed together for the kids, no love between them really. Hard to say who is primarily at fault in their marriage, but I don't suppose it really matters. Might have been her attitude after she started the affair with her old boyfriend or it might have been his attitude towards her because he was cheating. Maybe not any blame at all, might just have gotten over the initial attraction and nothing was left. So, no one is really primarily to blame for this fucked up marriage.

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Not enough revenge

On his wife considering the years they were married and the years she cheated on him. The one sunny note is that Paul has no offspring of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not enough...not nearly enough

He was too nice at the end. The kids should have shown their total disdain for her. I would have had one of the boys go over and bitch slap her then pound Paul into the ground!

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I tried to give it a 5 but it wouldn't let me. maybe it this new windows 10 acting up I don't know. It is good. If the husband feels complete then that's it. let the victim set the punishment.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Unreal

32 years of cheating and this is his reaction?

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
Hmmm

you are like that character in that Gina Davis movie where she is a pirate captain and buys Mathew Modeen from a slave auction because he says he is a doctor. Anyhow, as they are involved later on in a huge sword fight he is an excellent swordsman but can't figure out what to do to his opponent to win. And that's your writing, you swordfight the shit out of the story, you just don't know how to kill your opponent or in this case get a decent resolution. It's all thrust and repost but no actual meaningful resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiot commenters!

He cheated during his marriage too. So stop saying that the wife was the only cheater. He was the worst cheater since he had multiple partners which significantly increase the risk of STD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH...Again and Again!!!!

So the kids are his.....Wuppdie do! After he had her served and he left, the place would have turned to pandemonium! Her embarrassment would have been palpable!

After he left, Dorthy comes over to talk to the kids...and they're nice to her....REALLY???

I see a lot of anger with her kids! i also see the oldest boy go and find Paul and beat the fuck out of him!

Again, your story is tired!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2* Borrrinngg

The husband acts like an emotionless cucky wimp.

Dg needs to man up.

YouamiYouamialmost 7 years ago
What is it about Reunions????!!!!!!!

DGHear

My comments below are by no means a negative reflection on your story which I found well written with a good plot. My general question that I would like to put out there is, based on the number of Loving Wife/Cheating tales housed at Literotica, what the fuck is the big love affair with bloody reunions? I know it is not merely a trend in the States but has taken root in other countries. Ex-students who find themselves older with a bit of worldly experience actually wanting to revisit with other ex-students the greater majority of which if they were truthful they couldn't stand in the first place but were forced to put up with during their schooling in spite of them being pricks/bitches. Who the fuck gets their jollies at these touchy-feely rituals? Bad blood between students of either sex does diminish over time not including the major splits, breakups and downright betrayals that occurred in the past. It just seems to me that just maybe, these seemingly benign social gatherings have the potential of re-opening old scores to be settled, as the above story portrays. When I remember the failed relationships, disappointments and emotional rollercoaster of my "golden years" of high school, root canal treatment increasingly looks like a better investment of time. I still enjoyed your tale however. Thanks for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why

why is paul still alive???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FTDS

A good story to add another chapter with the aftermath. Her world has been destroyed so has her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

"Even though you probably hate what your mother did, please understand she loved you. It was me she was not in love with. You can hate what she did, but don't hate her. She was a wonderful mother to each of you, and lived her life just like I did for each of you. She put her life on hold so you could have a mother and a father, don't hate her for that."

Such bullshit!!! She was a rotten mother because she thought her kids were Paul's!

She lived a lie for all those years! ...And his attitude isn't conciliatory or loving, it's wimpish! He's an ass-wipe because he got away with his cheating but she didn't!

You're an ass for writing this dribble!

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

That was a sweet bit of karmic justice for Paul. The asshole thought he was Mr Stud having sired 5 kids... then the poor sap finds out none of them are his. He was probably firing blanks all along!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Well written

Motherwell written story, but not a happy one. Dorothy should have burned and Paul with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

The ending sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Short of murder or selling her to a whorehouse?

What's to be done? In fiction you could send them to an early grave. But if this is supposed to mimic real life? Make sure all their friends and family know what lowlifes she and Paul are, get as many of the marital assets as possible and move on with his life. A life well lived is the best revenge.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

It is always better to take the high road in the end you will always feel better about tour self.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
There is more to being a mother /

If I hear one more B/S remark on why cheating women are good mothers I will puck, cheating removes all those value's from the issue, a mother duty is the family unit , for her to cheat is to subject all involved hat full recrimination till the day they die including her children and there off-springs .. Case and point "etc" taking to a 97 y/o women about her mother that had an affair with her oldest sons friend "a mother of 8" her memory of the outcome is still fresh in her mind after 90 years/ the family destruction to this day is felt (I will not let it go") I was was the only one to tell her what a complete pig she was and how much hardship she wrecked on her family / I was the only one to stand up and fan her sham "I had reason and that's complicated" something she said set me off I got a standing ovation from her sons my uncles who where unable to tell her to F/off.....She just screwed with the wrong guy , if had been her son I would have bet the shit out of her …. she did so many shitty thing including marring the ass/hole she was screwing (uncle Mike) too us.... LIFE.!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Funny story

Quote from the story: "This is not true!" I spoke with convection.

As opposed to what, a microwave?

In every other regard, I liked it also.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
One of the dumbest tropes in LW, the long term cheater was a good parent, you kids shouldn't hate him. WTF

Screwed up talk show mentality

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Then and than

Learn the difference.

You also use seen improperly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
well done,

but for your english. you need a much better editor. a teenager from the neighbourhood would do a much better job. it's not rocket science.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chock full of dishonorable adults

Other than a well organized retribution scheme, what is there in this story that is worthy of admiration or respect? Although it is well written, with the notable exception of a few words used in the wrong context, it is just a narrative in which at least eight (almost ALL, except for the adult children) of the adults have engaged, or are engaging, in adulterous behavior.

I find little to enjoy in a story that has NO one deserving of any respect. I can give it no more than a 2 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another "perfect mother" except for trying to cuckold their father and cheating for 32 years; teaching the values of lying, hurting, and doing whatever she wants in spite of the consequences. If the children turned out to be bastards and it damaged their relationship to their father, and they required years of therapy would she still get to keep her "good mother" trophy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why no revenge against Dixie and George for their part in the deceit.?

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Reading again. So tired of the she's a cheating whore,but she's a wonderful mother crap. I do wish he had burned them both.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Not nearly

Not nearly enough burn piled on Dorothy and Paul. The kids were good, but smashing his face into the table would be better. I join other commenters in damming the "she's a good mother, even though she's a lying, cheating whore shit". Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Are people forgetting that George was also cheating for years? Seems a bit hypocritical to be demanding blood from the woman but letting the man go free if you ask me.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Not your best work. George cheated for years, so he doesn't have any moral grounds to stand on. It could have used more time spent at the end on taken it further - i.e. what happened in the next few years.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

What Now? Ch. 02 Previous Part
What Now Series Info