All Comments on 'What Now? The Conclusion'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 285 Comments (Page 2)
RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
You trashed all previous chapters by him cheating

Ouch

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

Something told me not to read this but I did anyway. Oh well, I guess if cheaters need to wind up with someone it might as well be other cheaters.

Damn

buttman52buttman52over 11 years ago
W.O.W

Iam one of those guys that Loves to read and I have read well over 500 stories,and when I came upon yours it made me Feel really good to read it,because in every story there is always something that happened to the reader also....Thank you

And please don't stop writing and I won't stop reading....:-)

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
33 YEARS IS A LIFETIME

Most of us can't keep a relationship going for 10. They pretty much lived the good life. Great family life. Plus she was a good cook. Wonder why it took such a train wreck to wake them up? My thoughts would have been much darker had the children not been his.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

"where and when we went wrong?" 33 years of cucking you, and you wearing a rack of horns like a fucking moose and the question is about WE went wrong? well your slut went wrong fucking another man for 33 years and you went wrong asking about WE went wrong. keep her for you cook and slut to fuck that is all she is worth. once you find some new pussy go for it. make that every time you find some new pussy go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just killed a great story

What a joke, total waste of words. Loved the the other parts of this story, hated the ending.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
A COMMENT

A really good author on this site said if life gives you lemons make lemonaid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow! You really have it all in this one! What a creative mind! :-)

I was titillated by the cuckolding combined with one-night stands (and the equality of the two transgressions). Then I was impressed by the clearly thought out revenge, especially the swapping aspect, followed by the dramatic, yet intellectual and non-violent confrontation, which culminated in absolute command of the situation. But I have to say, the aspect of this tale that impressed me the most is the MATURITY of the finale. We all want the same things as we get older (I'm 56); real LOVE, both from our lovers and our children, and it only works when it goes both directions; giving and receiving. Which means we have to work at it, but the payoff is well worth the effort; anything less is a failure, and a waste of life. Thank you for this thought-provoking story!

Rick (rnk_co@yahoo.com)

texcavemantexcavemanabout 11 years ago
forgetful readers

Yes she cheated on him with one lover off and on spread out for 28 years. WHAT A SLUT!

He admits he had affairs over the same period with over 20 women that his wife was aware of but he justified it by saying if she didnt want sex then he should find it where he could. WHAT A SLUT!

Then BAM!

The story shifted to HIS revenge and HIS beating her to initiating a divorce. THEIR kids siding with Dad.

How else could the story end but with them both seeing THEIR mistakes and trying to rectify them.

DG Hear is a fabulous author in my opinion for one primary reason. He wants his readers to think! Problem is, too many do NOT think! BTB, dump the slut, shoot the bastard! THINK readers!

He wanted us the readers to understand that not everything is Black and White. Positive or Negative. Right or Wrong. We ALL have to make decisions in life. Some involve family actions, some involve political actions, some involve very personal actions. In this case 2 wrongs trying to make a right.

But, ALL actions are unique. Not everything ends in a "feel good" manner such as this story. but isn't it possible they could reconcile, it is called LIFE?????

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
It was a winner

Two amoral people who end up in love at the end of their lives - how do you like that LOL

Neither was a saint and both may have learned something valuable and even grown up a bit after living as selfish - childish people for too long - Nice work

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
DG, I, for one, loved the ending. You know I love happy endings.

I was impressed with the longer comments on this page and the respect shown you. It is well deserved. I am 75 years old and I can still learn lessons in life from some of your writings. I have made many mistakes in life and my marriage but I will be married 58 years in August. It has not always been sweetness and light but my wife was a really good mother and has never thought of running around on me. Unfortunately I ran around on her from the beginning but we worked things out and have been generally happy together since 1984, before that, not so good. Que sera, sera. Thank you for writing, as always.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago
Again

Again classic dg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Question for readers

I have a question for fans of the story. Do cream pies taste good? Do you have to pay a whore to beat you and shove a broom stick up your asses or does your wife have enough strength after fucking their boyfriends to do it? You people are sick.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Two of a Kind

Two selfish pieces of shit. Are you going to ask me to believe that they were good parents? A father who fucks around? A mother who tries to get pregnant by her sleazy boyfriend? Are you kidding me? These people don't care about anyone but themselves. I have met people like this. They look at the world and the people in it as opportunities to exploit, not souls to love. SCUM. 1* For the manipulative plot.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Another good one!

Nobody is perfect. This felt like real life. The ties that bind. Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DG, I love happy endings and this was one.

This is at least the second time I read this and I enjoyed it more this time. I am usually BTB but there are some times when reconciliation is possible. I have over 57 years with my wife and there have been at least two times, possibly more, when we seemed bound to separate. She did not play around, actually I was more like George in this story but we just did not get along to religious differences etc. Now we have children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. I won't sign my name because I might be recognized. You know who I am, DG. One of your biggest fans. Bf Excellent story.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Well 33 years? If a couple makes that far together then they probably have something.

To each their own.....Although, the standard this couple lived by are quite different from my own, they complete eachother in some way. In Rome, do ad the Romans. They needed to be together with a new resolve. Sometimes people get smarter with age. Love is different for different people. I think being together made them happy. Great story thought provoking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one critic doth protest to much

Literotica is a great place to visit because of authors like you. The best of the best manipulate their story in order to build it. There are parts of this story that jump from A to F skipping BCD and E but this was not suppose to be a novel. An example of this would be, what welder has a bug on their phone to assure what is being asked of them for a job? I guess it would be possible but not very realistic. There is an old saying that fits this story best. "You don't know what you got till it's gone". It was written from an adult perspective and not from a more holy than thou perspective. Thanks DJ for an entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't know

28 years of cheating on your husband, not being as sexually active with him as he would have liked which would have kept him from straying? On top of that, but trying to get pregnant with another mans children and having your husband raise them? Taking pleasure in that fact? That is a TRUE cuckold in the purest form of where the word comes from.

George said: "I guess it takes a divorce and a near death experience to wake some people up."

Now that is true. My wife and I have been together for over 36 years. I had my own near death experience and to say it was eye opening would be an understatement. There is no way to describe to others where they can truly understand what happened. I can say that afterward, I looked at my wife entirely different. I saw her for who she truly is, how wonderful she is and how there is no way I can ever be worthy of her. It really is like you woke up, like the blinders are removed from your eyes.

So, though I am a huge BTB fan of someone like this woman, I understand what happens after a near death experience.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
Ok, that's just not right...

Just because she got buyer's remorse doesn't mean she didn't intentionally buy into the whole affair deal...

For more than twenty years she was happy with the idea that her kids are Paul's, even if she was wrong...

He'd been having one-night stands galore after she'd cut him off/back enough to further damage their marriage... And this was prior to him knowing there was an affair...

She apparently had no real idea WHAT she wanted in her marriage... I know a number of these stories have been loosely based on the idea of that movie... but if I remember right (it's been a long time since I saw it) in the movie, while the lovers cared for each other, they STILL loved their actual partners... this woman gives every indication that the ONLY thing she considered her husband good for was as a father and an after-reunion fuck...

It's like you changed the whole make up of these two just so you could justify them being together in some way.

Also, you tend to make comments about hating the action not the person committing them..

But at some point, a person committing bad enough actions IS those actions.

Twenty-eight years of cheating isn't just about cheating for twenty-eight years, it's also BEING a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What Now?

The Cucking!

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
God Bless A Hypocrite

All the anonymous gadflies talking about 'cuckold this' and 'btb that,' not one of you mentioning the twenty+ times he cheated on her. Let these good - fictional - people get back together, so no on else has to endure them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Grammar and word usage

I hope you made all the errors thinking that the narrator/writer was a welder -- and perhaps poorly educated. However, his wife the teacher should know better, such as the difference between shone and shown.

I respect you guys for putting yourselves out there to write for this site, but it would make for better reading if you ran spell and grammar check before you turned it in. Too many grammatical and word usage errors do not enhance the story and are disconcerting to many of us.

Thanks for the story line though -- I lake happy endings.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 10 years ago
LOL

Yup....I seen all those gramor prublems to!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Grammar

I want to make my additions to the Grammar Police:

"I seen" for "I saw"

"starred" for "stared"

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
just let it die

the story was over two chapters earlier.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Just Re-read The Whole Series

Curious. Anyone who called him a cuck and that he went back to her because she was a good cook keeps forgetting he was a multiple partner cheater himself. So now that all the bullshit is done let them eat and fuck and live out the rest of their life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pretty good tale

grammer errs,, whoopee big f,,,ing deal.

5 stars due to inflated ratings of tales that should be in the toilet.

*****s

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
There are FREE dictionaries online, you know

All you need is the ability to read. Use one, from time to time!

Look up the difference between THEN and THAN. Mistakes and typos happen, but when the same mistakes crop up in EVERYTHING you have ever written, it leads us to realise that you simply don't know the difference between some words.

Notice that I didn't comment on the story itself, because when a dog shits on the pavement, it is pretty self explanatory, there is no need to tell everyone that it is a dog shit, because its quite apparent all by itself, and everyone knows it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For Crosis and Karen

Can't believe you are grammar/spelling/et al policing a story that is nine years old.

Get a life.

For DG: Enjoyed it as I do for most of your stories. Thanks.

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dont buy it

I know that he cheated too but she cheated on him over 28 years and truly thought and was happy that the kids were pauls. If she didnt find out that Paul wasnt faithful to her than she would have ended up with him so i just dont buy her now deciding to get back with her former husband who she said she never loved

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

His cheating which may have been caused in part on hers, was not emotional cheating. Whereas her cheating was emotional. He took precautions not to impregnate the women he was with she didn't and she welcomed having Paul's kids. Using his injury as a device to get them together was old device even when the story was written. She was a good mother, a good caregiver, but a lousy wife.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Story

Yes it's an old story but what is new about human behaviour. I love my wife and I like women but am under no illusions, "sugar and spice and all things nice", I wonder who thought of that. Two wrongs do not make a right but there can be mitigating circumstances. Reading the timeline of events he did not start his one night stands until after the first two children were born and because she was not keeping to her end of the bargain in the bedroom. It was not right but compared to after only a few years into the marriage she started her affair and purposely let her husband bring up children she thought were fathered by another, that 's a twisted mind. As to the grammar police, if we buy a book written by a professional writer and find mistakes we would have cause for complaint. Here we read stories written by amateur's for free, so why winge. It's a funny old world.

rick_ohrick_ohabout 9 years ago
Good story, but

Confuding in parts, where things that should be quoted, are not, and things that shouldn't be quoted, are. And, commentors who berate others for posting about an old story, are hypocrites. 4*

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Wow

It took this long to get to the truth of her accusation that he had cheated on her too?! These people are two losers. In reality, people like this are not good parents and their kids do not turn out well. They are selfish fucks and their kids usually self destruct. They did so much damage to each other the wounds would never heal. Remember, she tried to have another man's kids!!! Fuck that. She is still the worst possible wife a guy could have!!! Sorry, but this story was a FUBAR!

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
A very "nice" series.

It was, however, marginalized by bad grammar and punctuation. Especially, concerning dialogue. Was the explosion clearly accidental. If not, shouldn't the police have questioned him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nooooooo....

Run George, run. Drop the cheating slut like a live handgrenade. All she will do is fuck the rest of your life up.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Ruined A Good Story!

Here we have a story about 2 cheaters NOT in an open marriage. Maybe they deserve each other. HOWEVER, I could never get past the fact that she hoped that the kids were Paul's. She was actually glad that the 3 children had been fathered by her lover. The 'Dear John' letter was way to much. Because of these two reasons, I don't like the fact that he took her back. Thanks for the story. Also forget about the grammar police, this is a free site. When they pay for your stories let them criticize all they want. I know all the grammar rules and spelling rules BUT I lack the imagination and creativity to write a story. So I would rather have a story with a few mistakes than no story at all.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Well

Here we have two known cheaters getting back together. Is it really surprising? The final thought: Who will cheat first?

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
@Anon 09/21/14

There's no statute of limitations on poor spelling. What difference does it make, if it was poorly written 9 or 10 years ago, or yesterday.

My comments on the spelling and grammar were left at the time I read it, 9 years after it was written. Forgive me for not having a time machine.

And I know that you are just bursting at the seams for me to make reference to your intentional mis-spelling of my pseudonym,(Obviously intentional, seeing as it's written right above yours) so here you go; blah blah blah mis spelled blah grumble. Feel better?

Sorry I left this a whole year late. I still can't get that pesky time machine working.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Also

Go for it George! Remarry her!

2 less cheaters in the world for anyone else to worry about marrying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
KROSIS666

Asshole. The fact is communication is conveying a thought from one person to another. I think HG made his thoughts very understandable. Go grade some junior high school papers if that’s how you get your jolly’s and leave your better than thou attitude to yourself. I didn’t see a story from you. What about that? Let’s hear it. Pussy!

I think HG story was pretty good. Content and otherwise. I’d never trust the bitch as far as I could throw her, but it’s a story. Take it as such and quite berating people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intersting read

I liked the story, it was an interesting idea. That said I hate revisionist history. Early in the story it was made clear that George went outside the marriage because of the usually tepid and infrequent sex with the wife which was largely the result of the wife's infidelity. so in the Conclusion for George to equate his fooling around because of the infrequent and uninspired sex from the wife with her deliberate, cold-hearted infidelity is just bad writing. I have no problem with the possible reconciliation or the introspection by George, just don't reformulate the facts during the introspection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
YES!

Take it slow, but YES!

Loved the final word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why do you read these stories?

Why do you read these stories if you don't like the content nor the author?

Are your lives so miserable that this is the only venue for your to express your hatred of women and the world in general?

THESE ARE STORIES FOR ENTERTAINMENT! Get a life.

Go pay for a BJ.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Explosion ... after a threat?

George threatens Joe, and wants Joe to pass that threat on to Paul. A few days after that, there is a life-threatening explosion. Now, welders work with highly volatile gases, but they have training and experience which makes this an unlikely coincidence! Since the investigation into that 'accident' goes unreported, we have to conclude that it is simply an easy literary device to have Sweetie 'play nurse' towards reconciliation!

I fear that a good author has been pressured to tie up something which already had a satisfactory ending (several times.) In the words of the immortal pugilist, Roberto Duran, - ¡No Mas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the comments

To D.G.Hear Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! Some people commented that they didn't like what they read? What they fail to see is this is LITEROTICA expect the unexpected! Also it takes time to write a story about love, adultery, sex, humiliation, reconciliation and everything else. So please tell the knockers of your story to kiss your shiny ass or their own hairy ass. Again thank you! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

hell yes. How can anyone who has not been married for that time length, understand the ties that develop in a relationship? Yet here, in the comments, supposedly adults, make comments that fit a teenager, or adolescent, that has barely had their first fuck, make comments. It is a good story, for a number of reasons, but the one that sticks out in my mind, is that he always did love her. It was her letter, and comments to her then best friend that spurred his emotions, and quest for vengeance. I cant rate this higher, though it should be, as an example to younger people, how not to behave, and having an open dialogue in their marriage. In other words better communication.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Assinine

She cheats for 32 years, lets him know in a letter that his children aren't his, and leaves him via letter. She then finds out that her lover is a skunk, has an attack of regrets, and therefore there has to be a reconciliation because she's sad? And Hitler is misunderstood because he liked dogs. Ass.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Best story of the series

This is probably the way a story like this would go in real life; given your previous chapters. The explosion was superfluous. They would have gotten to the same place without it.

These are all too real, flaw-ridden, characters that are in the process of seeing each other for the first time. They are finding they like each other, appreciate each other and developing a love beyond infatuation.

Good ending.

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
Wow, I was wrong

you absolutely got your ass kicked in this swordfight. You can't always have the guy be such a pitiful wimp/loser that he can't even have friends and after the testosterone rush is such a sad sack that he can't make it from day to day. Pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOWEE SOME SOME STORY

Now please let me ask for clarification! Dorothy writes that she is glad that her fuck buddy is the father of the kids and she is glad! Then George produces proof that he is the father not her fuck buddy! She then says that she is so glad that George is the father!? ....next party Dorothy finds out that Dixie fucked her cock buddy! Now she throws a hissy fit for what she did! PLEEEEEEEEEZE she is cheating on George to Fuck SLIME BALLS Dixie decided to get in on the fucks too! But no Dorothy still hates Dixie for cheating with Dead cock walking! Fuuuuuck mee what a weird story! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Nice ending

Very good ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm surprised maybe I shouldn't be!

Some of the comments makes me wonder if I'm reading the same story as they are! Yes, she cheated a lot once a year but, he also cheated as much or more. He cheated every time the sun went down!

He was a pig just not as thoughtless as her. He didn't know for sure if the kids were or weren't his so the DNA test just happen to side with him he should thank the writer gods for that one!

So she cheated and he was a cheater the ups and downs of this story was what caught my attention but, to pass judgment on her was wrong. He set out to humiliate her because she did what he was doing.

He had her raped, told everyone at the reunion about her activities but, never told the people at the reunion or his kids he was a worse cheater.

UNLESS I READ THE STORY WRONG. VERY MISLEADING!

I'm also surprised people wanted more of this story of a cheating man and his humiliation of a woman cheat. They both were cheaters neither were likable and both were dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grammar

Here is a place, but you HEAR with your ears. Shone is the past tense of Shine, like "the sun shone yesterday, but not today." Showed is past tense of Show. Now I have the crap off my mind, I could never write a story like you do. The whole series was just Great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Her

and her lover conspired and thought he was raising their children. I'm sorry there was some codependancy but not love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She-it man!

My comments still stand SHE THE SLUT WIFE IS THE UGLY CHEATER ALSO FUCKEN PLEEEEEEEEEZE ITS ALL FICTION SO THERE! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. (Maybe just maybe they all are fucked up friends and all)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I usually say BTB - FOREVER but he had already burned her pretty good.

And since they were both cheaters he should take everything into consideration and at least shack up with her or marry her again if he feels like it. After all, he does love her cooking!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
just screw her

don't marry her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Usually Hate When Wifey Takes The Bait, But DG's Wrap Up Was Great

DG, not sure how you pulled it off. It usually fills me with giddy glee when these bitches are burning, hissing, writhing, wailing and gnashing their teeth, ha ha. But fckn A you somehow brought it around and the the two sad sacks seem like they just might get it right this time.

Maybe the lesson for men with balls is to not let your wife give you the cold shoulder. She needs to hear that her man is mad for her pussy and won't take no for an answer.

Ol' Hubby needs to stop the wimpy tepid crap and fuck her hard and often. Look what happened the one or two times he did!! He was one more sex romp away from turning the whole thing around...shitayyy, fact!! Seen in this way, despite her infidelities, he has plenty of responsibility for allowing their relationship to go cold. He should have been roughing up her pussy and not letting her put on the cold fish act.

My guess is that most women are screaming inside for a nice hard fuck - to be taken to town by a man with an attitude and a hard dick. The truth is likely that when she does get a talented, hard screwing that she also gets a lightning bolt awakening, "oh shit, I never knew it could be like that!!".

As written, all he ever needed to do was tough up and rough up and that prick interloper would likely have faded into the background much sooner.

That being said, I'd have dumped the bitch :)))))

Bravo, Sir.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
You pulled it off in this one, DG

You had to blow the protagonist / co-screwup to smithereens, but you did it. Life is a kaleidoscope, so love and hate can come in many shapes and colors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Again, the story falls flat because of his own admission of infidelity!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Classic DG Hear Gold.

Great LW's story. Brilliant story telling. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I think this a most excellent story series- except the comments from the Peanut Gallery

I just wish that this had been listed as "What now?" Ch 4 and not "Revisited" as most people seem to miss the 4th chapter. I love the writing, and I love the ending storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked The Ending

I thought the whole premise of the story was too far fetched...imo. Overall I was giving it 3's and one 4 but the conclusion I gave a 5. I like to see and read about people that can swallow their pride and admit to mistakes and get on with having a happy life. But DG the spelling for shown is not shone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
COMMENTS!

Comments ARE like assholes everyone has one but, many have assholes that need to be plugged.

The section Comments should be removed either grammar Nazi or just plain stupid people who think these stories are real make COMMENTS.

Do us all a favor and delete this thing called comments!

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 6 years ago
Very Well done

Not a lot of authors could have pulled off the outstanding conclusion to this story as you did - 5*+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You must have really rushed to get this out or something!

The amateurish mistakes are all over the place. No quotation marks half the time, partial sentences, absolutely terrible. Not to mention the boring and insipid text. It's hard to believe you wrote this trash.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 6 years ago
Nope!

I wouldn't have taken Dorothy back. Not even as a fuck buddy.

MAJOR04MAJOR04almost 6 years ago
Second chance for both

For one I think you did a great job of pulling this story together! George was no angel during the 33 years of marriage 20 plus affairs and getting his wife drunk and letting a shithole fuck her makes him worse than her, almost. She was fought up in a high school fantasy and not reality of living with her dream man who was a real shit also.. given both sides they finally realized they really did love each other!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I've read this story several times now...

The amazing thing about this story isn't the happy ending. No, the amazing thing about this story is the realistic ending about two people who have spent their whole lives trying to get their shit together, failed, then are working towards that goal.

Consider; you have your favorite pair of leather boots. Tough, well worn, and super comfortable. You got five years out of them but the soles are worn out, you can't get them resoled and the eye lace holes are ripped open. So you reluctantly buy another pair which are kinda sorta similar but not quite. They fit, but even once they're broken in they're not quite as comfortable as the ones you threw away. Same thing with someone you know for thirty plus years. You have them broken in and trained who wants a new one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wait....This is GOOD?!

How ANYONE can call this toilet paper good after this fucker pulled an RAAC situation out of his ass here is baffling. Fucking...she'd already fucking admitted that she had NO idea if she even loved the stupid prick the last time they had a heart-to-heart! This is bullshit, just to appease those who jerk off to RAAC cuckfests. 1*

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

All those wasted years because Dorothy half-assed the marriage from the start, mooning over Paul the douchebag... a very sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ya right

Fucking stupid. I would burn a fucking whore down for cuckolding me and making me even think my kids weren't mine for a second. Stupid fucking ending 1 star

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Don't know

You tell a great story. Don't know if I could take her back. But neither was an angel, so I guess it evens out.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I have to agree with 26thNC

He was no angel, but she showed true contempt for him in her behavior. Still, with the years people sometimes lose sight of what they have and it takes a loss to see it more clearly. Life is complicated and this story was interesting. I suppose you could say if they get together they spare to other people from suffering with known cheaters? Complicated. I wish them well. Good story.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
On the other hand...

They did have 'some' positive history. 33 years of being together in what seems more like a well run small business partnership than a marriage, they were able to make a nice home for themselves and raise couple of emotionally stable, well adjusted, and university educated children.

That is a lot of commitment fulfilled. I think they both were being practical and that played a big part in the decision process. They couldn't go back the way they were for sure, but with their history, perhaps there was a way to reconcile by creating something new.

Btw - I liked this story a lot but I'm a sucker for sucker for a reconciliation story with cause. She was fucked in the head and he was no angel. But if they BOTH were willing to accept that maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks, for these two, I could see them living the rest of there lives together. 5 stars for the all the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Caved to the readers comments I see?

Should have left this alone and let people supply their own endings. This one sucked. he goes thru all the bullshit involved with divorcing her for her monumental betrayal and you want us to believe everything is forgiven and they ride off into the sunset? Laughably bad ending almost like someone else wrote it. Just awful.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Well love has a funny way of showing up. Some times its late , but it was there but most dont see it till its to late.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 5 years ago
This is a good story

To me there was no reason to dirty George but, you wrote this story and for what ever your thinking had too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I'm perfectly fine with the reconciliation here. A solid story, thanks for sharing.

katibkatibabout 5 years ago
One of the best...

Yes, DG Hear, you are one of the best. You have talent. Too bad that your proof-readers or editors serve you poorly. In all your stores, I would assume, you indicate that the past tense of to see is seen. Some day I hope to see "saw."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NOT JUST NO, BUT HELLLNOOO...

28 years of lies and humiliation. There's no way in hell George takes this skank back.

Was he a saint? No, and he should have been punished for his misdeeds but what the whore did to hm was off the charts and not forgivable in any circumstance. I know the writer decided to find a way to get them back together but in anything like a realistic situation, that would not happen.

peter944peter944about 5 years ago
After 33 years....

There is a lot of truth to the fact people grow together after that long though they don't sometimes even know it. They did a lot to each other in spite yet thus ending made sense. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Forced Reconciliation/Poor Proofreading

After having been cuckolded for 28 years, lied to about his kids and given a letter the day before his anniversary that the wife was leaving.....after all that.....he takes her back? Sorry, this was the ultimate in forced RAAC.

This was also the worst DGH story I’ve read in terms of proofreading. Punctuation was in places it shouldn’t be and there was none where it should be. That made the story difficult to read in many places.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very good writing . Thank you for adding the two more endings . It was only my third 5 stars I have given . Thank you for doing the opposite of two common errors , first this story was believable most are not , Second you took the time to do a three proper endings today most rush to the finish . As an Avid Reader when you read a story through without putting it down , and you are still after the ending emotionally invested with the character's of the story then you know it was successful .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Proof-reader needs sacking!

Just too many mistaken uses of words and incorrect spelling, these errors spoil your work - get them fixed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Man, if not AS guilty...

...then probably MORE guilty of infidelity, duplicity and low-down meanness than his wife. She, at least thought she was in love. He, on the other hand, picked his targets at random from bars. He played the part of a real bottom feeder. Story a strong4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What now

Are these the same people that i read about on the first 3 chapters, can't say yes. Yes some people can change, but not to the extent of this, and with no real growth progression it is distorted at best. Please keep true to your characters, and if they change make it believable, not on a whim of the RaaC gods. Heck, in your (what now revisited) the last paragraph you had her wonder after 30 plus years, that she might be in love with her husband. What person after 30 years has to wonder about that, i just can't wrap my head around stuff like that. Love and hate are probably the strongest of passions, and are what i find the most intriguing about the loving wife category. Without both it's just a wet dish rag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Probably

Probably the right ending to the story,though I think he was a bit of an hypocrite taking the high road when he was shagging anything he could,whilst Dorothy only had Paul every five years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Staring vs. Starring

Staring: to look intently (at something).

Starring: What big box-office actors do when prominently featured on stage or screen.

Thought the ending was as fair to both parties as feasible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I think I have read all of your stories --- and

I can't remember one with as many grammar, punctuation or word usage errors.

As much as you have written, you should have learned better. Perhaps you didn't have anyone look this one over, or you knocked it off without much interest, or were under the influence. I was not the only one to notice, so I am not nit-picking as much as encouraging you to make an effort to make your future stories more readable.

That said, I do enjoy all of your stories. Keep up the good work (with a bit more attention to the technical aspects of writing.

Best regards,

Wally

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Agree With Editing.

to; - part of a verb; too - also; two - 2

shone - as in shined; shown - as in demonstrated

Through - move from one side of a door to the other ; Threw - tossed a ball

GMAFB!

But - I liked the story a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boo

Hiss

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why is,his favourite chair at Dorothy"s and not his condo?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series. 5 stars

I have read most of it not all your stories. I really like your work. Must have changed proof reader as there were more mistakes in grammar than I remember in the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Is there more?

With the history they have, with the kids, please write at least one more. She was a bitch and he was no saint, but maybe they both learned a valuable lesson. Spoke volumes when she never left his side in the hospital and told medical people, "he's my husband"...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Good ending.

He did his share of cheating, so it made sense for him to see hers in a different light. The forgiveness was believable. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked it!

Great story, great characters and well written. When I rate stories with multiple chapters, I rate the final chapter after I have the whole story rather than each individual chapter. I don't know how other readers do it. Anyway, I have another story that I can add to my personal favorites list. Keep up the good work! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

What Now Series Info