All Comments on 'What Once Was Innocent Ch. 08'

by constanthardon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nightshadownightshadowalmost 17 years ago
Now THAT is character development!

As amazingly sweet, sexy and hot as Natalie was at the beginning, she really turned out to be a selfish bitch. Amazingly well done with the character development! And the sex was pretty amazing, too. I pray that you keep these installments coming fast and frequent. You've definitely earned a fan in me!

<br><br>

That said, I hope we gloss over the hospital stuff quickly and Garrett nails his hot-for-daddy daughter soon. Perhaps the wife will be comatose and the daughter will try to console her dad through sexual means? Wherever this story is going, I fully intend to go right along with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great theme...

but pleasepleaseplease learn the difference between taught [as in teach] and taut [as in tight].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Writing

I think the daughter made up that call. Nobody is in intensive car. Its just she is getting jealous climbing the walls the entire day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I agree

Great character dev. I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!! Such a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously?!

How many people consistently comment on mispellings and such? Read the damn story and shut up! If you're looking for grammatical errors, then you're (or is it 'your') missing the point! This isn't some professionally edited novel, you douche bags!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous