What Once Was Innocent Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she said it, the toaster popped.

"I'd say it's ready now." Garrett grabbed the toast and placed it on each plate.

"OUCH! Damn I hate when that happens!" Larissa jumped back as she yelled.

"Grease get ya?" Garrett reached for the falling spatula.

"God, yes. Guess I should wear a little more clothing to fry that stuff!" She laughed with a hurtful look on her face. Garrett found it remarkably attractive. She looked down to find the spot. Garrett followed her hand. She ran her fingers across her lower stomach until she winced from the sharp pain.

"Ohhh, right there. Let me get some ice."

"Ice makes a burn worse. As soon as you take it off, it hurts ten times as much. I know we kid around a little but you know what the best thing for a burn is?" Garrett awaited a reply, looking at her hand.

"Are you gonna tell me or do I have to stand here in pain?"

"Saliva." Garrett looked up at her and smiled.

"Oh. And I suppose I can't do that on my own huh? I guess I need a big, strong....ridiculously gorgeous man to do that for me, right?" She looked down at the red spot again and back to him. "Got me right there." She pointed right above the waistband of her shorts.

"Well, maybe a man's help, any way. You needed one to fry the bacon." Garrett laughed. He had never been able to joke at such things as gender roles with Rebecca. She got highly offended if he even came close to saying what a man or woman was better at, and the like.

"Where, here?" Garrett ran his finger down to hers.

She looked up at him like a wounded puppy, lightly biting her lip and then looked back down at the mark. She stretched the elastic of the shorts out and just a little further down. "Yep, right there."

Garrett could see the faint sight of trimmed, thin black hairs and soft, supple skin inside the opening on the shorts. He knelt down, inching his face closer.

"Wow, that's a doozy alright." He looked up to her slumped face. "So, do you need that masculine assistance?"

"Yes, please. But only a little. It's not that bad of a burn." She smiled at him. He could see the anticipation all over her face.

Garrett leaned in and lightly licked the welting skin.

"Oh my God, oh my...God." Larissa whispered.

Garrett looked up at her as sexy as he knew how to do. "That hurt?"

She only shook her head, no.

Garrett again licked her skin, lapping at it extremely slowly, then making faint circles around it. He blew cool air on the wetness. "That better?"

"Yeah, but you didn't get all of the burn. There's a little here." Larissa stretched the elastic further down. She pointed about two inches lower and to the left and placed her finger directly beside the small patch of hair.

"Here?" Garrett placed his lips on her soft skin. He could already smell her intoxicating feminine scent.

"Mmmhmmm," Larissa whimpered.

Garrett lightly lapped at the bare, silky smooth patch. He traced the tight crease of her inner thigh making her tremble.

"That tickles, Garrett."

"Okay, that all better now, little one?"

"Well. Not exactly. There is another spot that's burning hotter then both of those." Larissa smiled shyly.

"And are you gonna show where it is?"

"You're a 'man', you mean you don't know?" Larissa laughed quickly and stopped as she playfully slid her shorts down. She thrust her pelvis out, almost shoving her muff into Garrett's face. She pressed her finger against the top of her slit.

"Right there. It burns."

"Well then. Can't have that." Garrett closed in on her nakedness. He pressed his lips against her skin, slowly dragging his tongue across the sweet, unbelievably smooth line.

"Oh shit!" Larissa yelled.

"Like that, huh?" Garrett licked again.

"No, the bacon is burning!" As soon as it was said, the fire alarm began screaming, making their ears throb.

Garrett quickly turned off the burner and removed the pan. He ran to the alarm, yanking off his towel and viciously fanned in front of it. In a matter of seconds, it stopped. Garrett turned to see Larissa looking him up and down, her arms crossed and shorts pulled back up.

"Guess it is nice to have a man around. You're good for a few things." She stared at his cock.

Garrett wrapped the towel back around him, actually embarrassed.

"You said you didn't like it."

"You know what I meant. Besides, this is completely wrong." Larissa grabbed the two plates and walked to the table.

"You're right and I'm sorry. You're a very attractive woman. I have a divorce almost finalized, I'm sexually suppressed and you're half naked. But again, I'm sorry. This definitely isn't right. We're both still married and we're expecting the same thing we're dancing around here, to be the very same thing that's happened to both our spouses." Garrett bowed his head.

"Apology taken. Now shut up at eat. We have to get going." Larissa smiled at him.

"We say grace at my house, okay?"

"Okay."

______________________________________________

The ride was actually quite enjoyable, even though the ever-looming question was waiting to be answered. Was Garrett's wife sleeping with his friend, Liam?

Garrett and Larissa caught up on all the things that had changed in their lives and had even reminisced about the times they all had in the past. Three hours passed quickly and Garrett enjoyed the company of Larissa. She was a little more his age and definitely a great companion. His eyes fluttered occasionally from the lack of rest.

______________________________________________

Makayla smiled as they entered the hallway. She ran to greet them both, hugging Garrett and then Larissa.

"I'm so glad you're here, Larissa. I mean, I'm not. I mean...well you know what I mean."

"Yes I do know what you mean and it's great to see you too. And MY GOD at how gorgeous you are! You're a damn knock-out! We'll have to catch up on all those guys and the other girls-only stuff." Garrett shot her a glance. "Oops, I mean how good a girl you are." She smiled.

"Did you see Mom?" Garrett asked.

"Yes, she's still in a slight coma, or unconscious, or whatever you call it. She came out for about an hour or so. I got to talk to her. She asked where you were. I told her you were on your way. I don't think she has any recollection of what time it is or how long she's been here."

"Has anyone said anything about Liam?" Larissa asked with a loud exhale.

"The doctor said he's fine, but he has a lot of bumps and bruises. And a few broken ribs from the air bag. I haven't seen him though." She diverted her eyes back to her father. "Dad, that doctor freaks me out. He keeps staring at my chest when he talks to me."

Larissa laughed. "I can see why, girl. My Lord those are fabulous!" She hovered her eyes over Makayla's breasts and winked.

"Thank you. Don't know where I got 'em from, though."

"Honey, do you want to go home and sleep a while? I'm sure you tired." Garrett slid his hand up her arm. Larissa glanced at the contact.

"No, Daddy. I want to be here for you."

"I'll be fine, doll. Go get some rest." Garrett kissed his on the cheek, noticing his daughter instinctively moved her lips a little closer to the kiss before the contact. It didn't go unnoticed.

"Okay, but I'll be back very soon and I'll call you in a few hours to see how you are. Bye Daddy. I love you. Bye Larissa, I'm so glad you here." Makayla hugged her again, grabbed her things and walked down the hallway.

"She dearly loves you, Garrett. You are so very lucky. You two have a great chemistry. Excuse me for saying, but I'm sure you're very protective of her. She's definitely is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. And what a personality."

"Thanks. She's my baby for sure. She has a good head on her shoulders, so I don't worry too much."

"Add to that breasts, butt, legs and everything else!" Larissa laughed.

"Definitely a heart breaker. That she is." Garrett sighed. "Okay, off to the spouses now. I'll see you in a bit." Garrett smiled cautiously.

"Okay, Garrett. And thanks again for everything. I mean it." Larissa kissed him softly on the cheek and walked away from him.

______________________________________________

Garrett approached his wife's room. Just as he turned the doorknob, the doctor exited.

"She's awake for now, Mr. Conner, but I don't know for how long. She doesn't have any symptoms of memory loss or any other brain damage, though there is some swelling that needs a close watch. You may go in now. She's talking."

"Thank you, Doc."

Garrett stepped in and saw his wife smiling.

"Hi babe. How are you feeling?" Garrett sat beside her.

"Like Hell. But I'm glad you're here. Have you been here long?" Rebecca's eyes tried to focus on Garrett's face.

"I was here early this morning. I got back just a few minutes ago."

"What do you mean got back? You haven't been here the whole time? Wow, you really don't care that much about me do you? I could've been dying while you were out doing God knows what!" Rebecca turned her face away from him.

"Honey, I..." Garrett attempted to touch her arm. She yanked it away.

"Don't Honey me! You could care less about me!"

"Okay then. I went to pick up Larissa. I thought she needed to be here for this." Garrett knew as soon as he said it she would turn back.

"What for? Why would you do that? Are you seeing her or something?" She stared as Garrett tried to remain calm. He could tell she wasn't going to admit anything until she knew for a fact he knew.

"Look, I know, alright. I know Liam was with you."

"So? Liam is my friend."

"No, correction. Liam is...um, was MY friend. Why wasn't I aware he was here?"

"He just came in and he only had my cell number."

"He's been here for four days. Don't you think Larissa has filled me in on all of this?"

"So what? He's helping me through all of this! What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is Liam was never the one you talked to about your problems. You rarely even spoke to Liam. Liam, you said, was a chauvinistic pig. The big deal is you haven't called once in days to see how your daughter has been. The big deal is you were wearing a dress you wouldn't be caught dead in, in public, these days. The big deal is you had nothing else on but that dress." Garrett felt himself heating.

"Can't you see I'm lying in a hospital, in a coma? Do you even care?"

"Of course I care. But I also care about what the hell you were doing with my friend."

"Why does it matter? We're getting divorced! You don't love me anymore!"

"Oh God. Okay, enough. It does matter, Rebecca. It matters because Liam is supposed to be my friend. And it matters because Larissa is supposed to be yours. And I'm pretty much assuming you are going to be the one responsible for destroying their marriage. That's what matters. Ours is already over, but you ruined theirs single-handedly."

"You don't know anything, Garrett. You're just expecting the worst, like always. Just get out. You could care less about me."

"No, the sad thing is I do care for you. I've tried as hard as I can to make you happy, but happiness just isn't in you. You're so pessimistic. You always have been. But it's fine. You go ahead and believe it was me all along. You go ahead and be the selfish person you always have been. I am leaving, but I love you, Rebecca. I'll always love you." Garrett stood and leaned over, kissing Rebecca on the forehead. "I love you Rebecca."

Rebecca's eyes watered. "I love you too, Garrett. I screwed up. I screwed up bad. I ruined everything. I mean everything! There's no hope for me!"

Garrett spoke softly. "Rebecca, did you sleep with Liam? I need an answer. There's no reason to lie about it. Liam will probably tell Larissa. So I either get it from them or you."

Rebecca remained faced away from him and was silent for a while.

"Yes, Garrett. I slept with him. I'm so sorry."

"For how long?"

"For over a year. I'm so sorry, Garrett." Rebecca began crying, trying to hold it back.

"You mean...? You mean you were sleeping with him while we were... while we were still married?"

"Yes. I was going to tell you but then we started talking about separating and I just thought... I just thought it didn't matter anymore. I'm so sorry."

"It does matter, Rebecca. It matters to me."

Rebecca turned as she heard the door close.

"Garrett?"

Garrett waited outside Liam's room for Larissa to emerge. He was so confused, as he always was with his wife. She played her role as the victim each and every time the had an argument. He knew, deep down, he wasn't to blame in this case. Sure, he had done things wrong in the past, but breaking up another marriage wasn't one of them. Garrett knew, deep down he could forgive her for cheating, if she were half the wife she should have been. But this was different. She did this with someone he respected and liked. A true friend, or so he thought.

He thought about Liam and how he used to look at Rebecca. How his remarks disgusted Rebecca. Was it all just a lie? Did she always find him attractive, even though she lead on like she couldn't stand him?

Larissa slipped up behind him while he was deep in thought.

"Garrett?"

Garrett turned to Larissa, crying quietly, tears dripping off her cheeks.

"Come here, sweetie." Garrett opened his arms just as Larissa fell against his chest and buried her face.

"He just admitted it like it was no big deal," she whispered. "He asked why I was so upset. We have an open relationship. We don't have an open relationship! We always do things together. He did this without my knowledge-behind my back. He told me he couldn't help himself. Rebecca was just to beautiful. Oh God, Garrett!" She sobbed louder now. "What, am I not beautiful too? Or is she just more beautiful then I am?"

"You are beautiful, Larissa. Much more beautiful then you think. It's not completely about looks you know? It only took me twenty-some-odd years to really figure that out. Liam has no idea what he has." Garrett hugged Larissa tightly as he really thought about what he had just said.

"The doctor said he will need to stay at least another night, maybe longer until they get his blood work finalized and broken bones set."

"You can stay with me, Larissa. I mean, Makayla and I. It's no trouble at all. I mean we only have two bedrooms with beds in them, but we have plenty of room for you. We'd love to have you."

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude on anything." Larissa looked up at Garrett, mascara pooling under her eyes.

"Intrude? On what? It's just me and my daughter there now. Come on. We need to stick close to the one's we love in times of crisis, right?" Garrett smiled and gently wiped the mascara from her eyes.

"Oh God, look what I did again! Ha! And to the same shirt! I'm sorry, Garrett. Again!" She laughed and slowly looked up at Garrett again. "Sure, Garrett, I'd love to stay with you. I think that would help me just fine. But I have to go get some things from the store, so I'll meet you there in a bit? I think I still know my way around here."

"Okay, take you time. I'm on my way home now. I'll leave a spare key under the mat just in case I fall asleep. Which is highly likely. See you in a bit." Garrett kissed her lightly on the forehead and turned to walk her to her car. He noticed that she glanced up at him occasionally as they walked. _________________________________________

Garrett practically dragged himself into his house. He was exhausted. He was confused. He was angry. He opened the door to his bedroom while unbuttoning his shirt. He soaked it in cold water in the bathroom sink, before taking off everything but his underwear. "What a chore when you're so tired," he thought.

He wandered through the house to check in on his daughter. Up the staircase, he rounded the corner of the hall to find her bedroom door open. And there she laid, sound asleep. God, how gorgeous she was! She laid on top of her comforter with Bandie, her teddy bear, tightly tucked in her arms. He followed her smooth back down to her thin, white thong, tightly hugging her hips. She still had on the night shirt she had wore to the hospital. A fuzzy, light blue blanket covered the upper part of her thighs. He gazed at her perfect, small feet and traveled back up her legs to that fantastic, round ass. Her legs were bent, in the fetal position. He felt his body warming to the sight of the tight, little mound of her vagina, almost bursting out of the stretched, thin swatch of fabric trying to cover it.

He silently walked into her room and hovered over her. Her top had readjusted from her movements while she was asleep. One of the pencil-tipped, thin straps, on her shoulders, had found itself draped low on her upper arm. It had pulled the top of her shirt down slightly and was twisted from tossing in different positions throughout her sleep. Her large, perfect breasts squeezed tightly together from her arms and one of them was almost completely exposed. He stared at the lovely orb, laying there before him. He marveled at how small her nipple was; light pink, almost invisible and looking so incredibly soft. He wanted to touch it.

He leaned over and lightly kissed her on the cheek, then turned to go find himself a nice, cozy bed.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, angel? I thought you were asleep." Garrett turned to his awakened daughter. She turned toward him, unaware that her breast was completely exposed now.

"I woke up just now. Did you talk to Mom?" She patted the bed beside her for him to sit.

Garrett sat. "Yes, I did. Maybe we should talk later about it. I need some sleep."

"Daddy? Hold me for a little bit?"

"Sure, baby. This bed is a bit small for the both of us." Garrett laid down beside her, sliding his arm under her neck. "Should I go put on a little more clothes?"

"Don't be silly, Daddy." Makayla draped her leg over his and laid on her back. "Now tell me. I need to know."

Garrett peeked at her still exposed breast as he spoke. It lightly pressed again his bare chest. She traced the length of his arm with her fingernail.

"She admitted she's been sleeping with Liam, so..."

"Oh God, Daddy! I'm so sorry! For how long?"

"At least a year, but who knows. You know she's trying to blame me for it and says I don't love her."

"Well of course, Dad. She's always the helpless victim and no one understands. I'm sorry Daddy. So sorry." Makayla wrapped her arms around her father's neck and squeezed him tight. "You know I love you, right, Daddy?"

"Yes, I do. If anyone does, it's you." Garret paused. "Those things aren't helping much, you know?" Garrett looked down between their chests. Makayla relaxed away from him slightly, looking down.

"Oh! Sorry about that! They have a mind of their own sometimes!" She quickly repositioned the top, giving her breasts a nice, firm squeeze.

"Meanwhile, my mind is going in the gutter." Garrett chuckled.

"Oh shush, Daddy. Go to sleep. But not without a good night kiss." Makayla smiled as she closed in for her kiss.

Garrett felt her exhale as their lips touched. He felt her body sliding closer to him, her leg rising higher until it rested on his hip. She slowly pressed her young, panty-covered crotch against his. She whimpered slightly as she slid against his erection. Garrett eased his hand down to her lower back. Just the touch of her soft skin made his heart race. Their tongues began playing, dancing in each others mouths. They tasted each other for moments at a time, stopping to look at each other, regaining their breaths. Garrett felt his daughter's hand gently traveling down his stomach. She lightly pressed her fingertips in under the elastic of his underwear, quickly wrapping her fingers around his raging hardness. He found his own hand squeezing her naked ass--pressing her pussy harder against him.

She slowly glided her hand up and down his shaft, only making contact slightly. It gave him chills on top of chills. Garrett spread one of her buttocks apart and slipped his fingertips under the fabric covering her crotch, from behind her. He lightly traced the line of her pussy. His fingertips melted in between the folds. Good God she was so wet for him! He slowly massaged her juicy pinkness, running his finger up and down, occasionally pressing into her quivering opening. He could barely squeeze one of his large fingers even one knuckle deep into it. She had definitely never had anything inside of her.