What Once Was Innocent Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Daddy, you make me so wet! Mmmm, Daddy will you please take my virginity tonight? I've waited so long for you, and I don't know how much longer I can wait! I know you want me. I know you want to fuck me. I know you want to be the first man take take my innocence... Daddy? Why are you torturing me?"

Makayla stared into her father's eyes. She slowly worked the elastic of his underwear down further. She looked down at his cock, jumping wildly in her soft, small hand.

Garrett had never been so sexually turned on in his life. Here was his only child, barely an adult, as gorgeous as any woman he had ever seen in his entire life, begging him to take her virginity. Any man, other then Garrett, could never had lasted five minutes in this situation; with a beautiful young woman of this perfection. Yet, he felt something inside of him pull back.

"Honey, you know I want to. I've wanted to for a very long time. But, something inside me tells me that I shouldn't. Plus, with all that's going on with your mother and I... and now Liam."

"Daddy, you're touching my pussy. You can see how badly I want you. I understand what you're going through... well kind of. But we've been dancing around this for almost a year. I thought of you all the time at school, wondering if you were mad at me for the way I've teased you."

"I could never be mad at you, sugar. I love you. I love the way you tease me. I could never, in a million years, dream of a being seduced by such a gorgeous woman. I could never, in a TRILLION years, imagine I would even be this close to my beautiful daughter." Garrett kissed her pouting lips again, sucking lightly on her lower.

"I love you too, Daddy. Please don't ever leave me. Hold me." Makayla turned her back to Garrett, pressing her naked ass into his crotch. Garrett pulled his underwear back up and readjusted his erection between her smooth buttocks.

"I promise you, Angel. One day..." He kissed her on her neck.

"One day, what, Daddy?" Makayla's voice already trailing off to a almost silent whisper.

"One day we will finally do what we both want so badly." Garrett snaked his arms around his daughter's tight stomach, letting her full bosom rest against his forearms.

"Promise, Daddy?" Makayla slowly wiggled her soft buttocks against her father's erection.

"Promise, Sugar. Rest."

Both fell silently to sleep. ________________________________________________

The front door creaked as Larissa entered, downstairs. She sat her bags and bought items down in the foyer, and lightly stepped into the house. Looking up, as she past, she saw the staircase leading to unknown rooms. She knew, if nothing had changed, Makayla had full reign of all the space up there.

She walked to Garrett's (once Garrett and Rebecca's) closed door and gently rapped on it. She heard nothing. She silently opened the century-old door.

"Garrett?" She whispered. She gazed into the somewhat dim room. The bed was still made. Surely he was home. His truck was in the driveway.

She decided to see if Makayla was home. She couldn't see in the garage and didn't know if she was there. She returned to the foyer, gently slipping off her heels and lightly made her way up the creaky, wooden steps.

She turned left to the half-opened door, sunlight shining though. She peered inside.

"Oh my God!" She thought to herself. Larissa's eyes washed over the incredible amount of flesh covering Makayla's bed. She saw Makayla's incredible, half-naked body wrapped around the stomach by two, large arms. The arms tucked up, cradling her large breasts; half of one exposed. Her top hid hardly anything of them anyway. The thin, white material stretched so tightly across her breasts, Larissa could easily make out her small nipples.

She slowly worked her way down her small tummy to the ridiculously tiny, black, sheer panties. The center of the thong plunged so deeply, Larissa could easily tell she maintained her youthful appearance. She peered at the man behind her. She knew who it was, but seemed to need some sense of reassurance.

She walked silently to the edge of the bed. She saw Garrett's face, deep in sleep, slightly covered by Makayla's luminous, dark hair. She troubled herself over how close they were. Makayla was pressed so tightly against Garrett's crotch, she couldn't see any of her buttocks. And neither of them had much on. Was she just thinking a little too much about this? She imagined so. She turned to walk out.

"Larissa?" Garrett's head rose lightly.

She turned. "Yes?" I'm sorry. I didn't know you were up here." Larissa's face shown clearly of her embarrassment.

"Makayla needed someone. You can sleep in my bed. It should be ready. I'll be down in a bit." He laid his head back down, hoping not to rouse his sleeping daughter.

"Okay." Larissa eased herself down the stairs. She made her way to Garrett's bedroom, slipped her dress down to her feet and slipped under the sheets.

"Oh, this feels so good!" She thought. "Apparently I'm jumping to conclusions here. He didn't seem the least bit embarrassed of their position or lack of clothing. He did say he couldn't sleep in anything. I guess he HAS to leave something on with his daughter though."

Larissa quickly fell asleep.

Garrett woke first, slipping his arm out from under his sleeping daughter. He leaned on his elbow, watching the angel so peaceful. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Mmm, Hi Daddy. I slept so good with you." She turned her head to see him. She lightly nuzzled her ass into his crotch.

"I'm glad you did, Honey. I slept very well with you too. I can't complain about the company, at all." Garrett gently ran his fingertips along his daughter's waist and hips; traveling halfway down her thigh and back up again.

"I'm still wet, Daddy." Makayla teased him.

"Oh God, you don't let up on the old man, do ya?" Garrett lightly traced the contours of his daughter's perfect breasts.

Makayla looked down at his large hand, gently making contact with her half exposed breast. "Fuck that looks so good, Daddy!"

Makayla slowly peeled her tight top up over her head.

"Mmmm, Those look ever better." Garrett traced the outer edge of his daughter's perfect, round breasts. They pressed together, from her position, giving him a nice place to slip his entire hand between them. As large as his hand was, it almost completely disappeared between the wonderful flesh. He loved the weight of the upper breast, pressing his hand against the other. He palmed one, lightly resting his sensitive palm against her nipple and firmly squeezed., letting out a loud grunt at how firm it was.

"Taste them, Daddy." Makayla slid her body away from him, until her back lay flat on the bed. Her breasts refused to hang in any way.

"Garrett began lightly licking the smooth, tight globes. He made slow, flat-tongued laps around the outer curve, eventually being sucked into the gravitational pull of that small, soft, pink, eighteen year old nipple. He licked it lightly, enjoying the unreal softness of it. It felt like tissue, in that, it seemed it could easily be torn. He loved how small and thin it was just before it became hard. He sucked gently, as his daughter's heavy breathing became sustained sighs of ecstasy.

"Oh God, yes Daddy!" Makayla yelped. He watched her legs bending at the knees, from his vantage point. She arched her back as her slender fingers dug into the sides of her waistband. She gently peeled her drenched thong from beneath those luscious ass cheeks. He watched them slip up her thighs, round her knees and fall down to her ankles. She daintily pointed her toes, letting the tiny piece of fabric fall off onto the bed.

She spread her legs wide, raising one, only to lower it back down on his upper thigh. Garrett's head swam in desire, watching her long, tone legs spread and drape across him. He followed them up until he focused on his daughter's immaculately smooth pussy. Her hand gently ran through his slightly sweaty locks and traveled lower, until it clapped softly against her bareness.

Garrett continued to enjoy his young daughter's large, sweet breasts. He knew his walls were tumbling down. He grunted as he focused on his daughter's thin fingers, lightly playing with her innocence. He could easily hear the unbelievably seductive sound of her juices mingling with her fingers. He watched her lightly dip a single finger inside, ever-so-slightly. She pulled it out achingly slow and Garrett accepted it as it found it's way to his mouth.

"Your little girl's pussy good, Daddy?" Makalya whispered in his ear.

"Sweetest thing I've ever tasted," Garrett seemed to find words at this moment.

She worked her finger back inside, returning it covered in her sex. "Better then Natalie's?"

"Mmhmmm." Garrett sucked on her fingers.

She continued to feed him her young nectar. "Better then Brittany's?"

"Much better."

"Better then Mom's?" She felt his body jerk at the question.

"Oh God, Kayla. Go easy on me. That's just too damn hot!" Garrett accepted the covered finger once more.

"Does that make you want to fuck me?" Makayla ran her fingers through his hair as he returned to sucking her breasts.

"Yes, it does."

"Daddy?" She whispered. "Does my pussy taste better then Mommy's?"

Garrett slowly released her nipple, looking up into her eyes in almost a murderous rage. "Fuck yes it does, you little tease! You've asked for this long enough!"

Garrett rose to his knees, firmly jerking his underwear to the bed. He stood, yanking them off; his daughter's eyes growing wide-- still unaccustomed to seeing a real dick. He pulled her ankles, sliding her light body to the edge of the bed.

"Are you gonna fuck me, Daddy?"

No answer. He spread her legs wide, planting his strong hand high on her inner thighs, spreading them wider. He tightly clamped his fingers down around her thin thighs, making her chirp in shock.

"Are you finally gonna fuck your sweet, little daughter's virginity away, Daddy?... Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck my innocence away. Snap your little girl's cherry like only you can do, Daddy!"

Makayla squealed in a high-pitched, ear piercing burst, as her father's face dove between her legs. He lapped at her pussy in full, hard licks, sucking her sweet juices into his mouth. His fingers dug deeper into her sensitive skin as he lapped at her openining, shoving his sharpened tongue into her. He looked up her naked body. His own daughter's body. Her abs tightened, those ungodly perfect breasts. Those big, fucking breasts! Absolutely perfect! Fuck, how he had wanted to see how gorgeous they were all these years!

He released his grip on her legs, running his hands up her stomach and planting each hand firmly on each of those perfect, fucking tits. He squeezed until he saw her discomfort. Then squeezed even more. Her nipples, and quite a bit of her breasts, swelled out and over his grasp. He pushed them together tightly. He quickly lowered his body onto hers, his throbbing cock pressing hard against her cunt. He sucked on her nipples hard, making loud pops as he let go. He stared into his gorgeous daughter's eyes, sexually enraged in her expression.

"That hurts, Daddy." Makayla whispered out.

"I'm just getting you ready. I have to make sure you can take a little pain before I..." He returned to her tits, sucking harder. She tasted different as he sucked. Almost bland.

"Dad, that really hurts. Slow down a little."

Garrett apparently had snapped. His daughter had teased him to the breaking point. Years of hiding away, thinking of her, jacking off to her. She had loosed something inside him, that was not him. A raving animal. He was having this girl. She had messed with his mind for too long.

Garrett ground his erection against his daughter's dripping cunt. His nose flared as he smelled her scent. He pressed so hard, she could feel his blood veins dig into her pelvic bone.

He lifted himself off of her. She let out a loud sigh of relief. She looked down, between her legs, at her father's cock swinging closer and closer to her.

"I know you've been waited on this, you little cock tease. Are you happy that you're Daddy is going to fuck your pretty little brains out now?"

Makayla shifted her weight, hoping to release his grasp on her legs. She was scared. "Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I don't like this. I mean not this way."

"You mean to tell me you've teased me to the ends of my wits and now, when it's finally about to happen, you're telling me you don't want to?" Garrett guided his cock to the opening of his daughter's virginity.

Makayla took the opportunity to quickly slide away. She cornered herself on the opposite side of the bed.

"D-D-Dad, you're really scaring me! Calm down. PLEASE! I'm sorry if I've made you snap, but please don't hurt me! Don't do it like this!" Makayla's eyes watered. She knew she couldn't cry, risking not being able to control her reactions if he happened to come after her.

Garrett's eyes glazed. He stood there with his hand still guiding his cock. He heard her say "please don't hurt me" and that seemed to shake him up enough to realize what was happening.

"Oh my God. Oh my God, Honey! I am SO SORRY!" Garrett stood there, motionless.

"Daddy, are you okay?"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I don't know what came over me." Garrett dropped his head in shame. He heard tiny foot steps coming closer to him.

Makayla inched her way cautiously around the bed. She wrapped her arms around him, careful not to press her breasts into his back.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sor--..."

"Daddy, sit down." Garrett sat.

Makayla sat beside him. "Daddy. I kind of understand. I know I've pushed this on you. I've teased you for a very long time. I've begged you to make love to me. This is my fault."

"No, honey. I should know how to control myself. I..."

"Dad. This IS my fault. You have tried to hold yourself back, as a responsibly father should. I should see you could never do such a thing to me. I should never have--..."

Garrett tilted her chin, until her face met his.

"Honey, I do want this. I want you. I want to be you're first. I've tried to tell myself to remain in control. I just... I just don't know what came over me."

"Lie back, Dad." Garrett submitted to her request. Garrett felt the airy coolness of his daughter's hair as it lightly draped over his stomach. He sighed quietly as her smooth breasts melted into his skin. He felt her hand gently cradle the base of his embarrased penis.

"Let me relieve some of that tension for you." Makayla slowly worked her mouth over her father's cock head, making him moan in agreement.

Makayla easily sucked every inch of his beautiful cock into her mouth. She returned her lips to the tip, only to completely engulf it fully, over and over. She licked the underside, flicking her tongue all the way up it. Her tongue lay flat against her father's smooth, tightened balls as she caught something out of the corner of her eye. There, at the edge of the doorway...

"Oh my God! Larissa! This isn't what it looks like!"