All Comments on 'What Possessed Me - Amanda’s Story'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"I'm not sure who would want to date a chubby 43 year old mom anyway."

or a worthless goddamn slut

your husband should have grabbed a shotgun and sent you both to hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stupid

I detest cheaters. But this cunt has the gall to feel bad that her hubby left her? fuck her! Stupid story, not worth looking at again. She should have divoeced him and then got laid. I thinks its funny the lazy skank had to get a job. I hope she gets raped and robbed of her tip money the filthy cunt, and her ex can fall in a deep hole.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Stupid

All revenge fucks do is hasten the divorce. Fucked up tale with fucked up characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So it's ok for her husband to cheat but he didn't want a divorce until

Another man came in her mouth? What a hypocritical asshat! awwww, did the poor little husband get all upset because its ok for him to be a cheater and break his wedding vows; but if his wife does it once, she's evil?

She should have taken a baseball bat to his junk afterward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i can

only feel sorry for the kids i'm sure if they got to pick their parents these two would not be on their list.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
to the Anonymous Poster who though the husband was a hypcorite

dude you may be the stupiudest mother fucker on the planet. Perhaps if the wife had been willing to suck him off at least 1 or 2 in over 2 decades of marriage the husband would not of had the affair to begin with.

Your argument that the husband was hypocritical shows that you are intrinsically a stupid person . In order to save the marriage the husband was

1 recognize that he'd done something seriously wrong and

2 gave in to the wifes demand that he watch

3 even let the sex acts with the other man go on in their marriage bed.

So for you to portray the issue is simply one where the husband's male ego was hurt shows that you are truly stupid person with little actual insight. Please take a gun and blow your head off.

The sex act that she was willing to perform on the strange man in front of the husband on the marriage bed was symbolic of the fact that she no longer want to be married. ***It was the total REJECTION of her husband as a man and as a lover despite the fact that he was willing to grant all of her demands. ***

THAT sex act told the husband that she .. the wife ..is NEVER going let it go... That the wife is going to use it and be him over the head again and again and again for years to come .

And in the event that they actually were to stay together and the wifes was to occasionally give her husband BJs ... It would simply be a reminder of the fact that she would not for over two decades and is only doing so now because of the strange man she picked up in a bar .

get a clue stupid.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
as far as the story goes.. its pretty bad

The writing is pretty good but there are so many problems with this story that it simply ruins it.

FIRST the story jumps back and forth between being a sex ( wank off) story and that of a more serious LW story. In reality the idea of having revenge sex really doesn't fix that cheating in the marriage since the cheating is actually symptomatic of much deeper issues.

And it does a really work in this story either.

SECOND in all of these idiots stories where the husband is forced to watch... there never seems to be any protest from the husband about why he should do such a thing. In this case if the wife really thinks that she's entitled to having her own affair... thats one thing. ** But WHY make her husband watch it in their own marital bed? **

That obvious and basic conversation never takes place. I mean the husband does not even say " at least do it in one of the other bedrooms if we want this marriage to survive". ( or something like that).

THIRD... Invariably the cunt whore wife gets so caught up in the moment that she ends up performing sex acts with a strange man... in FRONT of the husband on the MARITAL bed that she NEVER performs or was even willing to try in all of there 10 ..15 ..20 ...25 years of marriage.

Yet the cunt whore wife for some reason cannot figure out why the marriage collapses?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
rubbish

where are all these authors crawling out from? pure drivel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not Good

Horrible situation, Nothing good will come from these two idiots.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
And to think

kids are usually no smarter than their parents. Poor kids should go shoot themselves now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Screw The Negatives

First, its' a fantasy story although, it is amazing how possible the story line could parallel a lot of marriages these days - very realistic.

Second, she got screwed, of course, by her husband! He cheats, he tells her to get laid, she mulls it over and yes she got him to agree to push it and she had a great event.

Third, hubby is a typical, somewhat ill educated in the art of being a decent husband, conducts himself like one of the good old boys bragging at the bar and expects that a double standard is the only way to live - he cheats, she keeps house and raises the kids...huh?

She is well rid of him, she has the tape of his screwing his coworker and good memories.

Suggestion for her, feel happy and lucky you are still young enough to get your shape back, enjoy life and experiment socially - but discreetly. You gave up your figure, your life and opportunities for an asshole - well, now you have a chance to feel good about yourself, rid of the jerk, free to enjoy the opportunity to be able to choose what, where and how you go about life and enjoy the benefits.

For the Nay Sayers of this story, get a life, she wasn't portrayed as a slut, she was a giving and understanding wife and mother. Idiot gave her another chance to be a somebody and enjoy life!

Good job author, you didn't portray her as a slut and she wasn't! Hubby, right up front - an asshole, a jerk and a low life.

Thanks, nice job after being away for awhile.

Oh Harry, think before you write, don't be so quick to judge before you carefully analize all the facts of a story, even a fantasy and BTW Harry - this story could easily be real and she would be a catch for a good guy!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Real (kinda) Life!

Happy endings? Only in SOME fiction! This marriage was probably doomed years before, when Sweetie let herself go and Hubby stopped trying to maintain the romance and took the easy (but risky) way out with an affair. Sweetie's attitude about BJs is probably consistent with her general attitude about sex! Something a woman does to have children, and to ALLOW Hubby to do when he needs to be placated.

She didn't really want the inconvenience of a man around the house, just a credit-card provider (and maybe someone to kill spiders, when necessary!)

The read is depressing, but an effective story about how difficult it is for a man and a woman to coexist in an acceptable way!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Actually a fairly typical portrayal of adultery and what happens next

The author decided before hand to make the near total plot of the story Amanda's one sexual encounter into adultery. Actually by doing that the author went over the top to

over hype what in fact was a married woman getting seduced by a philander so he could put more notch on his long chain of clueless women. It is very often that people will describe their first extramarital encounter as if the fireworks were going off around the bed. This helps to assuage the guilt and remorse that almost always follows when you cheat. In this story because of Amanda's husband's affair the marriage was on life support before she herself cheated. A smarter woman would not have cheated while married or at least one faithful to her vows with a conscience. The ending of the story is a story in itself, an overweight past her prime 42 year old divorcee relives the sexual experience of only a couple of hours with a near stranger who no longer wants to talk to her. We readers are supposed to believe that her swallowing semen that more than likely had disease since he is know player is actually erotic somehow. The true image presented at the end is extremely pathetic and pitiful.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Good story

The first cheater is the responsible.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

instead of working on her marriage with her mate she intentionally destroyed it. By definition, mentally ill. Divorce was the only outcome. He got his girlfriend, she got used, really good revenge right!

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
5*

Well written and a good read. The other two POVs should be interesting.

The idea of a revenge fuck is enticing but making a spouse watch is degraging. After all he didn't MAKE her watch OR humiliated her intentionally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well Done

The mark of good creative writing in LV is how seriously the trolls take the story as fact! LOL

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good idea

Good idea to write 3 point-of-view stories.

This one was decently written. I personally don't get off on dumb people making dumb decisions in their lives, but the story at least accurately describes dumb behavior and the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Turn off.

No thanks.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

fantastic - the cunt got left behind. until she fucked the other guy i was all on her side for being cheated on but that "you have to sit and watch shit" killed anything she had going for her.

42, fat and alone and jacking off in a empty bed. life is a bitch and then you become one.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousalmost 11 years ago
Pretty Good

Something just a little bit different and pretty well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's clear.

She didn't love or respect her husband at all, fine. He should have never gone along with her sick shit but at least he understood after that his marriage was dead. Not erotic, just sick and sad, no thanks.

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 11 years ago
Waiting for the next two

I gave you four stars although it was more like a three and half story. I will be interested to see it from the other participants point of view. I liked that nobody really won, I think that's more true to life than the BTB or Cluck endings. Great to see your doing your bit to help out the anon's with there anger issues!

TheThinker45TheThinker45almost 11 years ago
To Harryin VA

They were not in the marriage bed, they were in a WHORE..TEL sorry HOTEL.

rocketeer50rocketeer50almost 11 years ago
Pretty good and fun to annoy the haters

I'm starting to be amused by the guys who read these LW stories which do not involve revenge against a cheating slut woman and then bitterly complain about them. It reminds me of the little old lady who called her son to complain about the anonymous obscene telephone call she received. "It was horrible," she said, "He kept going on and on for a half hour!"

Anyway an inventive shift to make the cheating husband watch. Also an interest twist that she considers blow jobs degrading but masturbates to the idea of herself being degraded. It was a bit of a stretch to believe the H would just sit there. Might have been better to have the W restrain him before she got started.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Her biggest mistake.

She gave up the high ground. She had the evidence, and had her Cheating Dickweed hubby dead to rights for a Thorough Cleaning at the Divorce Dry Cleaners.

But instead, she was dumber than a box of bowling balls and decided that a revenge fuck was the way to go. THIS is one of the main reasons that infidelity should never be used as revenge for infidelity. It just leads to more bullshit. The fact that she was a sexual prude with her hubby, but wasn't with her revenge fuck buddy made her even less sympathetic.

I gave this one a 3. 5 for writing talent, but 1 for your wife character. She could have been so much better than she was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
an idea

I agree with the comment ; none of the characters are likable .

Reading both Amanda & Blake chapters makes the husband David chapter superfluous and predictable .

Instead, FantasyXY, how about the teenage childrens experience and thoughts . That is a real challenge.

It is also very rarely done. I believe SS06 has done it and maybe one other in the L W

category.

Your writing style is good. It doesn't get in the way of the story.

Looking to your next submission Fantasy XY

A Merry Man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good short story.....

She brought this on herself. If she had treated her man like a man, maybe he wouldn't have strayed.

FantasyXYFantasyXYalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Author's Comments

Author’s comments - I’m not sure this is ever done, but I am doing it. Feel free to continue to comment on the stories, but please don’t comment on the comments.

First, I’d like to thank everyone that commented on these stories. I appreciate every one of the comments, even the negative ones. I was happy to see that there was so much passion about the characters and what they did in these stories. All of my previous submissions only invoked enough reader passion to gather three paltry comments between them.

My latest passion seems to be reading and writing “true confession” style stories, especially those written from the female point of view. I am about as far from being a professional writer as one can get, and I found it a challenge to tell a story only through a character's own words. My idea of writing about the same event as experienced by three different people added to the challenge. The inconsistency between the accounts is supposed to show a “this is how I remember it” element in the stories, but I see I could have varied the accounts a little bit more to add some interest. (similar to how different witnesses recount a crime)

I also see through the comments that I failed miserably in conveying the stories main theme. The theme is how each person came to a point where they gave in to a situation that they knew couldn't have a good outcome. In this trilogy as each character tells their story, the tipping point for each character is punctuated by the phrase “I don’t know what possessed me to do this, but…” After reading the comments I realize that I didn’t emphasize the “I don’t know what possessed me” point strongly enough.

Finally, I don’t feel that a reader should fall in love with every character in a story but a lot of readers seem to want to. Remember how everyone hated Nurse Ratched, but we gave the actress that played her an Oscar. I do agree with the comment that said every story needs someone to root for. I found that conveying the hero is probably the hardest part in writing in the true confession style story.

One last thought – There needs to be a “Cheating and Betrayal” category on Literotica. (It seems like this category was there years ago) These stories and many other “Loving Wives” stories would fit much better in that category.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
On SOL is rev category (revenge)

@ Author the LW should divide into two parts, that the revenge, consequence, reconcilation,(may be TLW) and clueless husband stories can have a their own hub. The majorities of the man readers do not enjoy the sexual majority husband ( cuckold) stories.

The Storiesonline.net understood this claim and the SOL uses the new category rev for the revenge stories.....................I resinged with rev my all stories on SOL (storiesonline.net and I saw StangStar06 singned with rev his last story on SOL!)

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
I am sorry.......

I am soryy Sexual minority (cuckold) husband stories.......I am sorry again.

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
Confessions of a single mom

I think you did well at reaching your goal of a confession. Maybe you did spend a lot of time writing her view on sex with Blake while glossing over her "end game with her husband." A confession shaded point of view might want to paint the negative consequences as much as the joy of the illicit sex! Just my $.02, so don't give it ant more value than that! Nice tail. I mean tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"IHaving sex with another man just drove us further apart."

Well, duh. Being selfish is never a solution. Clearly the woman is an idiot. She never really wanted to save the marriage. She is lucky he did not just throw her out after she let him go. This particular kind of situation reveals the stupidity of many women portrayed on this site.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with "Old51"...

She was a dumb ass and got what she deserved...end her life alone and bitter...

deadseyedeadseyeover 9 years ago
i encourage more females to act this way

will keep the population in check, condoms,condoms,condoms, no man will fuck without one,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

ASS HOLE BITCH TO BAD HE DID NOT FUCK IN THE ASS OR BETWEEN THE EARS ASS HOLE .........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She ended up like she deserved

A bitch of a wife that would do that....well divorce would be the answer no matter what else happened. She deserves what she got. Alone, single mother of two, and no man to help her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

REALLY?????!!!!!!

robt1157robt1157over 6 years ago
anyone surprised

Bet no one is surprised how this ended. She should have just filed for divorce and ended it when she found out he was cheating. Kinda funny how she would never suck a cock, then sucked Blake, then wouldn't suck her husband, now dreams of, you guessed it, SUCKING a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid crap!

For eighteen years of marriage the wife never gave her husband a blowjob. But she has a short duration affair where she blows the guy. She gets a divorce. Her lover leaves her and all she can think about is the blowjob she gave her lover. What a pathetic bitch! She obviously didn't care about her 18 years of marriage.

Also her reason for having the affair is stupid. She caught her husband masturbating while on his computer. He never actually touched the woman. How many times had his wife had sexual dreams about handsome movie stars?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

she was just another whore and paid the price at least he had enough balls to get out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Divorce was a forgone conclusion.

No spouse would stay with someone as cold and calculatingly cruel as this bitch. This was not revenge it was scorched earth and the marriage was ash afterwards. I'm glad there was no forced reconciliation bullshit.

Very believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Drives her husband away

and then wants revenge for her failed marriage - I liked the three part story 5*

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Revenge

Revenge cheating is not the way to go. Forcing the husband to watch, and then doing things with the lover that you won't do with him is the kiss of death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid bitch got what she deserved.

The boys will be off to school and no one will want to have anything to do with her. Including her family and friends because David made sure everyone they knew found out what she had done.

1 star for absolute stupidity

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
She lost everything.

Totally trashed her marriage and the only thing she got out of it was a memory of a one night stand she uses to masturbate.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

What a dumbass bitch. Now she’s alone with her one night fantasy to keep her company.

What a loser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
When will LW authors learn...

there needs to be at least one likeable character in a story?

Here we have a cheater who turns into a cuckold, an arrogant wife who turns into a mean spirited slut and a manwhore who pretty much stays the same. No one is going to lose sleep worrying about the lives of these deplorables.

There is no way to generate tension in the arc of the plot if the reader doesn't give a f**k about how things turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
dry ending

The ending didn't fit the story. He screwed up and instead of divorcing he agreed to watch. She goes over the top with the kiss and he still doesn't react. He divorces after months and she doesn't sound like she cares. She is rid of the cheater yet her thoughts are of a blowjob yet she swears off blowjobs? Makes no sense. Sure, dream of the great sex, lose weight, find a guy (which should be easy if she just wants more one night stands).

But David, the initial cheater, sounds like he made out well.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Rather idiotic premise for the story.

Over the top, emotional manipulation of the reader, which judging by the comments, works all too well.

All in all just a horrid steaming pile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't know how to feel about this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Guess the chubby cunt didn't know cum is a low calorie confection. If she had eaten it more often she would have had more dates and probably lost some weight. She was right that no guy goes looking for an old, fat slut.

NallusNallus5 months ago

...And then I can't help but wonder how much things would be different if I hadn't refused to give my husband oral sex...

Fat_HomebodyFat_Homebody5 months ago

Well written story... maybe too well written. I can definitely relate. My fat homebody wife acts like sex is a chore and lays there like a beached whale because that's all she can do. Her choice to keep the weight, despite all my love, support, and encouragement to try losing it after having 2 kids. She didn't want to get all hot and sweaty at the gym. Now she gets all hot and sweaty sitting around the house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...