What Remains Ch. 01

Story Info
A journey begins.
934 words
4.18
6.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The narrow room was dark, cold and hazy with low hanging tobacco smoke, and appeared to be an old abandoned industrial building, or perhaps even agricultural, since protruding from every floor and surface were metal gates, props, supports and pillars, and the filth of the floor had been disturbed where something heavy - evidently machinery of some kind - had recently been dragged away; but the men frequenting this establishment did not seem bothered in the least by the furtive, hastily assembled squalor, in fact they seemed in fine spirits, and many of them were evidently old friends. To see, many of them looked like ordinary, if very successful, businessmen or professionals; their clothes were modern, crisp and expensive, whilst others were clearly involved in some mechanical profession, although they carried themselves with no less an air of wealth and satisfaction.

All hues were accounted for, but typically these men were older, and the youngest could not have been less than fourty five. They joked with one another about the reason for their gathering, discussed the fine purchases they had made at previous markets, advised on what to look for amongst the many wares, and generally appeared to have a fine and relaxing evening. Mingled amongst these were men of a second class, evidently there to show off their wares, explain the method of production, and generally prepare the merchandise; these sorts could be identified only in that they all wore nothing but black, from their boots to their aprons, which looked - aside from the colour - much like that worn by a butcher.

But why were these notable, rich and discerning gentlemen gathered in this dingy, makeshift emporium? Look to the side of the shed, warehouse, or wherever we find ourselves; in the dark recesses, where the overhead lights struggle to penetrate, are the goods. They are arranged in a long line, side by side, and separated from one another by a metal sheet, as though in a pen; their ankles are spread and cuffed to the floor, whilst their wrists are tied over their heads to a beam running high above, which traverses the whole length of the structure. They are all naked and gagged, but not blindfolded; instead one of the booted and aproned sellers patrols the lines and savagely strikes the buttocks and thighs of any who he feels have raised their eyes too high.

As the evening draws on the sense of a social gathering gives way to that of a mercantile masterclass. Bodies are inspected, faces are grasped firmly between calloused fingers, and all sorts of questions are asked. How old is this one; no, twenty four will not do at all; and are these natural; if not, he wouldn't pay even half the asking price. But nevertheless sales are concluded, and none wishes to go home empty handed.

Our hero is one such discerning customer. He walks the line over and over again, turning over the unique characteristics of each possible purchase. He asks little, and listens a lot. And then, suddenly, he sees the one; just like that he is convinced, and thinks that he has seen an object of unlimited potential, and straightaway he completes the deal, paying the asking price at once. He does not feel dissatisfied at all with his purchase, and does not wish to stay and idly chatter, but goes straight to his SUV which is parked in a nearby delivery bay.

What beauty could have prompted such decisive action from such a reserved, careful man? Unfortunately it is now too late and too dark to see, but follow on and you will soon see our heroine come into the light; but first, the depths.

After the sale is completed she is unhooked from the floor, and her ankles placed in ordinary shackles; then her wrists are released, only to be cuffed again behind her back. She is now hooded, and immediately grasped by two strong men who escort, drag and where necessary carry her away from the showroom and into a small back office. Here she is pushed onto her knees, her head being forced all the way to the floor; then, from above, she hears the short sound of a drill whirring, and a few hammer blows; then, nothing. The two men inspect the wooden crate, and when they are satisfied that it is secure, they place it on a trolley and carry it out to the waiting car.

What transports of ecstasy and impatience our hero has experienced, you can only imagine; and so you must not be surprised at his uncharacteristic delight and irritation, which mingled together as he waited for his new property to be loaded up. Nevertheless he composed himself, tipped the two men, and only when finally sat behind the wheel of his locked vehicle did he allow himself the pleasure of rubbing, just once, his erection throbbing beneath his smoothly pressed trousers.

It was a long, long drive back to his estate. He spoke at length about the life that would await them when they arrived; he counselled, not unkindly, a quick acceptance of the permanence of this situation; he also intimated that drudgery, pain and strictness were all that could be expected of this new life, but was answered only by the thudding of wood on flesh as they bounced along the country roads. At last they pulled up the driveway to the place and stopped. He exited the car, open the boot, and smiled down at the closed box, knowing that an infinity of pleasures lay waiting inside for him.