All Comments on 'What She Deserves'

by Nia323

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Well written. You make a solid, balanced scene for this desire. It is repugnant to me, but through your eyes I can see how it could be cathartic to some. You succeed by including the caring many authors leave out. Thank you for your story.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Kudos, Nia! Looks as if you have moved beyond the need for additional proofreading or editing . Best wishes in success for your future writing.

WS

ticklechambersticklechambersabout 8 years ago
Nice!

Would love to see more insight into the characters, what the male partner chose to say and why. Enjoyed the concept of her being in display. Be careful of unnecessary repetitions of information, sometimes you can show an audience what you want them to know without stating it matter of factly for them. Keep writing! Loved it!

Check out on of my stories and leave feedback, would love to hear what you think!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

If you tear down and remove all that some one is you must not leave a void. That bit of physical attention after was insufficient. Words cause so much more pain and words are required to heal and rebuild. We needed to hear him rebuild her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous