What She Doesn't Deserve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex dressed quickly and went to the door, instructing Janice to remain where she was, which was to say, naked on the couch. Janice resisted the urge to cover her breasts, knowing that her Mistress meant for her to remain in her exact position. Fighting her embarrassment and humiliation, she stayed in the position she adopted when she heard the knock, which was on her knees on the couch, looking up at the door.

Alex opened the door to several frustrated employees, who had questions for their boss. Janice exchanged glances with the bartender, the bar back, and the bouncer, all of whom were staring at her. She instinctively looked down, wishing she were invisible. Alex noticed Janice's response and called her over. Janice took her time in responding, not wanting to make this awkward situation worse. She resisted the urge to grab her clothes and stood up to begin walking toward her co-workers.

"Janice, drop to your knees and crawl over here. And answer me properly."

Janice had never felt more humiliated in her life. Regardless, she tried to respond respectfully to her Mistress.

"Yes, Ma'am, right away, Ma'am!" she said enthusiastically. All eyes were on her as she dropped down and began to crawl approximately 20 feet to the office door. When she arrived, Alex pulled her against her leg, wrapping her hand tightly in her submissive's hair.

Janice spread her knees and clasped her elbows behind her back, as she knew Alex required. She thrust her tits forward and kept her eyes on the floor in front of her.

"Such a good girl, don't you agree?" Alex asked her employees.

"Yes, Ma'am!" they all agreed.

Alex then answered her employees' questions and sent them back to work. After they left, she closed the door to her office and looked at her submissive.

"I appreciate that that was difficult for you, but ordinarily, I will not tolerate hesitance. Your role is to respond immediately to my commands, little one."

"Yes, Mistress! I apologize, Mistress," blurted Janice, crushed at disappointing her Mistress.

"It's okay, my little slut, there are many things to learn, and I see that you want very badly to please me," Alex said, reassuringly. "Speak freely and tell me how you feel."

"Thank you, Mistress. I do want very, very badly to please you. I felt humiliated to be naked and crawling in front of my co-workers, but was glad to do it because you asked me to," expressed Janice.

"Yes, I noticed that. I am honored to have such a good girl to serve me. We will work out all the details about your role with me and with the employees at the club. Let's not worry about that right now. I want to celebrate finding you. Wait right here," directed Alex.

She walked over to her desk to pull out a shiny black vinyl collar she had bought for Janice. It was two inches wide, with decorative studs, and adjustable snaps in the back.

When Alex returned to Janice, she touched her chin to bring her gaze up so that their eyes met. Janice's eyes grew wide when she saw the collar.

"This is a training collar, which means that I would like you to consider being my submissive and I would like to consider being your Mistress. It is a training collar because we don't know each other very well yet. I like you very much, Janice, and I would like you to wear this training collar while we both decide if we want to be in a permanent relationship. Would you like that, my adorable little slut?" asked Alex.

"Yes, Mistress, with all my heart!" agreed Janice, feeling a flood of emotions at once: love, respect, admiration, and of course, desire, for her Mistress. She longed to prove herself worthy of Alex's collar. She longed to know everything Alex would teach her. She had never wanted anything more.

After hearing Janice's agreement to her offer, Alex walked over to her desk and pushed a button to call the club hostess, Mariana. Alex asked her to bring in champagne and glasses and to alert the managers.

After hanging up, Alex asked Janice, "Do you like champagne? If not we have club soda."

"Yes, Mistress, I like champagne, thank you," answered Janice.

"I don't drink often, but I want to celebrate this decision with you. I would like to invite a few of my key staff members to celebrate with us as long as that's ok with you?" asked Alex. "I know you are new to being naked here at the club, but you are so beautiful that I want you to be naked as often as possible when you are with me. The staff who are joining us now are close to me and I want them to know about our decision."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you for asking. It is new to me but I understand that I will be naked when we are together, including with others, as it pleases you," replied Janice. "I understand that you may share me as you desire," she added.

"Good girl. I see that you understand that, as my submissive, you don't deserve privacy, nor do you deserve monogamy. Although I will never promise you I will be monogamous, I can promise that if you are not faithful to me, you will no longer wear my collar," finished Alex.

"Yes, I understand, Mistress," declared Janice.

"Now, just to be clear, I will not consider anything I instruct you to do with another person as being unfaithful. Do you agree my little one? I want to make sure you understand." Alex said, requiring a prompt response.

"Yes, Mistress, I agree that I may be shared with others, and this would not constitute being unfaithful. If however, I am with someone without your explicit knowledge and approval, I will no longer wear your collar. Oh, and that you do not promise to be monogamous, Mistress," reiterated Janice, to show her understanding.

"You have no idea how much you please me. Now spread your knees wider and clasp your arms behind your back, so that you offer up those lovely tits to your Mistress," instructed Alex.

"Yes, Mistress," agreed Janice.

"We will stay here and greet our guests at the door, you naked and kneeling, and me standing and fully clothed. Understand that I will always protect you and keep you safe," promised Alex.

As Janice assumed the requested position, there was a knock at the door. Alex opened the door for her employees to enter. Six of them filed in, all dressed sharply for work. All of them stared at Janice in her new role, kneeling naked at Alex's feet. All waited quietly for instructions from their boss.

Janice felt their eyes on her breasts as she thrust them up, and on her smooth, wet pussy, as she held her knees open wide to please her Mistress.

Alex turned to Janice and stated, "crawl over to the couch now, my little slut."

"Yes, Mistress," responded Janice, as she began crawling. There was a reason Alex sent her submissive on ahead of herself and her friends. All eyes were on Janice's sexy bottom, as well as her asshole and dripping wet pussy, as she crawled ahead of them. One of the men let out a whistle and the others laughed.

Alex sat on the couch and pulled her submissive's head into her lap. She stroked Janice's hair to reassure her.

"Please, everyone, sit. I have an announcement," stated Alex, proudly. Tonight, I am offering Janice a trial collar as my submissive. She and I will have a trial period during which we decide if we want to make our relationship permanent."

Alex's guests all expressed "oooh!" and "ahhhh!" and other suitable responses.

Alex pulled the collar from her pocket and held it up for the others to see. She then grasped Janice's chin and directed her eyes upwards until they were gazing into each other's eyes. "My pretty little submissive, will you wear my training collar?" Alex asked.

Janice's heart was beating loudly in her chest. "Yes, Mistress, I would be honored to wear it," she answered.

Alex then placed the training collar around Janice's neck and fastened it tightly. "It is supposed to be snug," explained Alex, "so that you always remember who you belong to."

"Yes, Mistress," agreed Janice. She liked the way the collar felt, slightly tight around her neck. She hoped the others could not see how wet her pussy was.

"Mariana, champagne for everyone!" insisted Alex. When Mariana handed two glasses to her boss, Alex took both, setting one on the coffee table. "A toast to our happiness together!" she declared.

All raised their glasses to toast the happy couple. Alex took a drink of her champagne and then lowered her head to kiss Janice, passing some of her champagne to her submissive's mouth as they kissed. Alex continued to feed Janice this way for a few minutes, as the others watched.

"Congratulations, Boss!" the others cheered.

After the employees had left, Alex closed the door behind them. She was incredibly happy with her commitment to Janice. She was ecstatic to have found someone whose desires appeared to be a perfect match for her own. Someone who was willing to make a public commitment to her.

"Thank you, my beautiful little submissive, for wearing my training collar. I am very impressed with your bravery today. I appreciate your willingness to kneel at my feet naked in front of my most trusted employees," stated Alex. "It means a lot to me, that you trust me to guide you in this process, as well as to care for and to protect you. More champagne for my little slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," giggled Janice, bursting with love for her Mistress. "Thank you, Mistress, for everything." Janice enjoyed Alex's mouth on hers, as she passed the champagne into her mouth.

"Crawl back over to my desk, slut, and resume your position. I still need to give you ten with my belt," instructed Alex. She beamed with pride as Janice immediately complied with her directions. She watched her little submissive's wet pussy as she crawled away.

After Janice had resumed her former position draped over Alex's desk, the club owner approached her and ceremoniously removed her belt, laying it across the desk. Pressing into Janice's body from behind, Alex said, "I see you remembered to keep your tits and pussy accessible to me this time. I also like how you've spread your legs so wide for my enjoyment."

"Thank you, Mistress," responded Janice.

As she ran her fingers across Janice's wet slit, she whispered, "I can't help but notice how aroused you became at showing off your body to my employees, all the while knowing that you do not deserve clothes. Tell me how it felt, my little slut."

"Yes, Mistress. It was humiliating to show my body. It was also degrading to crawl in front of them, knowing they could see everything between my legs. But the humiliation made me wetter," explained Janice, as Alex continued to stroke her pussy lightly. "I felt like a slut. I felt owned by you and that made me very hot," she continued.

"I know, and I'm glad. I want you to be sexually aroused by your submission, by doing as I ask, even when it feels humiliating or degrading. You're willing to be humiliated to please me," said Alex. "And that is a requirement for you as my submissive. Repeat it back to me so that I know you understand. I'm going to continue touching your pussy lightly, but you are not allowed to come, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," said Janice, "You like me to be aroused by my submission, by my willingness to humiliate myself to please you. You require me to humiliate myself as your submissive."

"Very good, slut. Right now I'm touching you but not allowing you to come. Is that humiliating for you?" asked Alex.

"No, Ma'am, because we are alone and I want to please you by following your instructions," explained Janice.

"I like you to tell me about your humiliation. I am going to punish you with my belt now because I want to very much. After that, we will have a discussion about fucking. Would you like that slut?" teased Alex.

"Oh, yes, Mistress. I am ready for your belt and I am excited to have a discussion about fucking," agreed Janice.

"Have you been spanked with a belt, slut?" asked Alex.

"No, Ma'am. I haven't been spanked by anyone but you," admitted Janice.

"My spanking virgin, you are very brave. I wanted to prepare you that my belt really stings when I spank you hard, which I always will," asserted Alex. "I will strike you ten times with my belt and you are not allowed to come. If you come, I will start over." As she said this, Alex grasped her submissive's collar, pulling it tight across her neck.

"Yes, Mistress," said Janice, as she felt the first strike of the belt. It was unlike anything she felt before and it really stung! She jumped a little at the sting of it.

"Stay still, slut, or you will get more," warned Alex.

"Yes, Mistress," responded Janice, focusing on the amazing feeling of her Mistress tightening the hold on her collar as the next strike landed on her ass. She began crying as the third strike hit, even harder, but she concentrated on staying still to please her Mistress.

"Take it for me, slut. Take my belt," said Alex, as she delivered several strikes in a row.

Janice wailed and cried louder, shouting, "Yes, Mistress!"

"Good girl," said Alex, "just four more to go." She landed the last four on the backs of her little slut's thighs and stood back to admire the red marks she had created there, as well as on Janice's rounded ass cheeks. Alex then pressed herself into Janice's punished ass and in between her widely spread legs and grabbed her breasts, handling them roughly as Janice continued crying for a bit.

"Did you like that slut?'' asked Alex.

"Yes, Mistress. It hurt, but I love to please you," admitted Janice. Meanwhile, Alex began pinching her nipples. Janice moaned loudly as Alex increased the pressure on her sensitive nipples.

"I'm sure your slutty pussy wants to be fucked. But part of your submission is waiting for me to fuck you. You won't always get fucked. If you do get fucked, it is likely to not be when you want it, or how you want it. As my submissive, you accept that you don't deserve to get things the way you want them." Alex explained, chuckling. "Understand, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, I am dependent on you for my pleasure," agreed Janice.

"That you are, my smart, sexy girl," declared Alex. "You will rest now, while I go to work. You have had an eventful day. You will not work tonight. I will have my employees show you to a room where you can sleep while you wait for me," explained Alex.

"Yes, Mistress," said Janice, feeling sleepy.

To be continued....

12