What She Heard Him Say Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin said, "I know what you are saying because I was you quite a few years ago. Let's go tell the guys we have made plans for them."

Back at the canopy, the guys were taking down the canopy. Rob said, "If Bailey is on board, we were thinking about getting some pizza and heading to the condo for a while."

Robin said, "We were coming back to tell you that we had decided to get something to eat and head to the condo, so we are on board."

When everything was packed up, I asked. "Is it possible to get a photo of all of us on the beach before we leave?"

Sean took my phone out of the backpack and we walked a short distance toward the water. We stopped near two older women with small children. Sean walked over to them and said, "Excuse me, could you please take a photo of us?"

The one lady said, "Sweetie, for you I would do anything."

She took the phone as we lined up with our arms around each other's waists. Sean was in the middle with me on his left and Dieter on my left. Robin and Rob were on his other side. I felt so good being nude in between three well hung hunks in public.

After she gave the phone back, we went and got our stuff. Rob was parked in the same lot as us so we walked together to the beach exit. When we hit the "Clothing Optional" sign we stopped and started to cover up. The guys put on shorts. I put on my cover up and Robin wrapped a lace sarong just under her shoulders. It just barely covered her pussy and had a gap on the side. The lace was fairly open so she was exposed as much as I was.

We followed them to the pizzeria near the beach. They were in an open Jeep wrangler so by the time they arrived, the wind had Robin's wrap billowing up and not covering much. When she swung a leg out to exit the Jeep, her pussy was on display. Of course, I was not much better because my body was sliding out of the car before my poncho caught up.

Since both of our cover ups left little to the imagination, I said, "I am not sure we are dressed for a pizzeria."

Robin said, "This is so close to the beach, it is not unusual to see people in here not well covered. Besides the owners are great and are good friends of ours. We have a barter system going with them. We get free pizza and they get to use the gym facilities anytime they want."

Inside the pizzeria, we met the owners (Julian and Andrea) and ordered pizzas. Andrea said, "We are a little backed up so we will deliver the order. Of course, our son (Tony) looks forward to coming to the condo so it will be no problem.

The condo was on the 20th floor and had a balcony off the living room facing the ocean. We no sooner closed the door when Robin, Rob and Dieter took their clothes off. Sean and I joined them so we were again all nude. We went out and sat on the balcony while Rob made margaritas. I felt marvelous standing there nude and looking down at people on the beach.

Sitting on the balcony, Robin explained that after they left the Army, they started to work in a gym as personal trainers. Eventually they bought out the owner, hired more veterans and business was good enough they could expand. Both she and Rob got certified as masseuses and estheticians and added the salon function to the gym.

Robin asked, "Do you get a massage often?"

I said, "Not really. I have never gotten much out of them."

Robin said, "A good massage is like having sex with Sean. You don't know what you are missing until you've had a good one. After pizza and a few more drinks, maybe we can I introduce you to a six or eight hand massage."

I said, "I am more than ready for a little touching. As I said in the water, I am not sure that I will ever have an opportunity like this again so I am open for almost anything."

Just than the lobby door buzzer went off. Rob answered it and it was the pizza delivery. Rob said, "Ladies, the pizza is coming. Can you come in and tip Tony?"

We got up and went into the condo. When there was a knock on the door, Robin said, "Bailey, could you get the door while I get my wallet?"

When I opened the door, there was a young man and woman at the door, both with pizza boxes. When he saw me rather than Robin, he looked surprised but ran his eyes slowly over my body. I also saw the girl's eyes go from my face to my breasts to my bare pussy. I said, "You must be Tony, bring the pizzas in and put them on the table."

As I stood aside, holding the door open so they could enter Robin came into the room and stood next to the table. When she saw that Tony was not alone, she asked, "So who is helping you deliver today?"

Tony said, "This is Chiara, my girlfriend."

Robin went to them and gave them a hug, telling Tony it was good to see him again and that it was a pleasure to meet Tony's friend. She then yelled, "Hey guys, Tony brought his girlfriend today. Since he is seeing all of Bailey and me, you might as well give Chiara the pleasure of meeting you."

When Chiara saw them nude as well, her eyes got wide and she took in a deep breath. She looked embarrassed but as her eyes lowered to see how well-endowed all three men are, she gasped and took hold of Tony's arm. It must have also been the first time that Tony saw them, since he looked a bit shocked as well.

As the guys walked over to the couple, their cocks swayed back and forth. Both Tony and Chiara appeared to try to look them in the eyes but were not successful. Each of the guys went to Chiara, introduced himself, and shook her hand. I asked them if they had time for a piece of pizza and Tony said they would like to but they had to get back to the shop. Robin gave Tony $20 and told him that we appreciated the delivery and look forward to seeing him again.

After Tony and Chiara left, we took pizza and marguerites to the balcony and ate. Sitting there nude with four other people also nude on a balcony overlooking a public beach while drinking, eating and talking was surreal. It felt so good, I began to wonder how I was going to get along at home with people who wore clothes all the time. Sean and I explained how we knew each other and ended up on the trip together. Sean told them some of our adventures since we were here. I told them I now realize how much I have been missing and I am enjoying the new me.

When we were finished eating, Robin said, "Let's have one more drink and we can introduce Bailey to the six-hand massage."

As we were going inside, Sean stopped me and took me to the balcony railing. He said, I thought about what you said earlier today about wanting to see what you looked like during sex. I asked Rob to make a video of your massage. If you don't want to, just tell me."

I said, "As I said earlier, I am not sure I will ever be in this situation again so I really want to record it for posterity."

I opened the door to their guest bedroom and saw a massage table and Rob with a high-end video camera. Robin came over and put her arm around my waist and faced the camcorder. She said, "My name is Robin and today we are going to give Bailey a massage and try to give her the experience of a lifetime."

Robin ushered me to the table and had me lay face down. I felt oil being dribbled across my shoulders, down my spine, along both legs and across my ass. Then two hands started to slowly massage my shoulders in smooth circular motions. Two hands at each of my ankles started to make long slow strokes up my legs. I felt so totally relaxed and cared for. As the hands on my back started to stroke from my shoulders to my ass cheeks, the hands on my legs came closer to my pussy. They continued with long stokes over my entire body but as they came closer to my pussy, they began applying more pressure. When the hands on my ass came closer to my pussy, they would spread the cheeks so my anus and pussy were more exposed. I was now transitioning from relaxed to aroused and I could feel my arousal seeping out of me.

The hands stooped their long strokes and started to focus on the center of my womanhood. On my legs, I felt one hand on each leg start to apply pressure on the crease between my leg and my pussy. The other hand on my lower half was reaching under me rubbing my stomach above my clit. The hands on my ass started to slowly move back and forth over my anus to my pussy slowing pushing fingers into my pussy. By this time, I was breathing deeply and moaning. The hands on my legs also inserted fingers so I was being alternately finger fucked by the fingers on my legs and ass. My body started spasm and before I realized it, I had an orgasm.

Robin had me roll over on my back. As I relaxed, I watched Sean take Robin's place and put oil on my shoulders, breasts and stomach. Robin took Sean's place and put oil on my legs. Rob moved up and stood on my right side and Dieter was using the camcorder. Sean started long, slow stokes from shoulders to just above my pubic bone but not going near my nipples. Robin started long slow stokes from my ankles to meet Sean's hands but not touching any part of my vagina. Rob placed his cock in my hand and wrapped my fingers around it. Robin spread my legs and inserted just the tips of her fingers from both hands into my pussy and slowly massaged my inner labia and the entrance to my pussy. Sean started to massage my breasts, drawing his fingers from the outer periphery to the nipples. Rob's cock was dripping precum so he started to fuck my hand and at the same time reached over and put fingers on each side of my clit so that it was exposed and sticking out. Rob then started to rub it very lightly.

I was breathing heavily and bucking my hips trying to get more of Robin's fingers into me. I wanted release so badly it almost hurt. Every time I was about to go over the edge, they would stop their ministrations. I was moaning and begging but suddenly all the hands left my body and Rob pulled his cock from my hand. I immediately put one hand on my pussy and with the other started to rub a nipple. Sean pulled my hands away and told me to wait.

I saw him and Rob each lean down and take a nipple in their mouths. I felt Robin, kissing and licking her way up my legs. Finally, Robin arrived at my pussy. She lightly kissed around my vagina and then started to nibble just like the kisses. She transitioned to licking my inner my outer and then inner labia. Between the guys sucking on my nipples and her licking my pussy, my body started to tremble. As I got closer to release, she pulled her head away, which was a signal to the guys to stop also. I just moaned, "Please don't stop."

They ignored my pleas, just smiled at me and then lightly stoked my body. After I relaxed a little, Robin again started to lightly kiss my pussy. Rob took the video camera from Dieter and Dieter started to suck my nipples. Rob told me to look in the camera. As I was looking, Sean started to slide his cock across my lips. I kept looking at the camera as I reached up and put Sean in my mouth. Rob brought his cock to my face and Sean pulled out of my mouth. As he withdrew, Rob stuck his cock in my mouth. As I continued to look up at the camcorder, Sean started to rub the head of his cock over my face. They then alternated letting me suck their cocks.

While I was servicing the guys, Robin started to suck on my inner labia and rub her tongue over them, while gently massaging the area just below my vagina. Every part of me was tingling and I was starting to feel the pressure to cum building. Robin reached up with one hand, used her fingers to separate my pussy lips and focused her tongue on my clit. I was at the point I could hardly breathe and had to take Rob and Sean out of my mouth. Robin put a finger just inside my pussy and started to make little circles, moving further into my pussy and applying more pressure until she hit my G-spot. Without warning, my body went rigid and I screamed with an orgasm. Robin never stopped licking my clit and kept constant pressure on my G-spot. I then started to spasm. I had no control and just kept bucking until Robin stopped. When I started to relax, I opened my eyes and saw Rob putting his cock in my mouth.

By this time, I wanted everything. I took him in my mouth and started to suck very hard. I saw Dieter with the video camera and felt Robin kissing around my pussy and navel. She worked her way to my tits and began to ravish my nipples. I started to stoke the part of Rob's cock that was not in my mouth. As Rob tried to pull out, I kept sucking so that his cock stretched. When he was near my lips, I released pressure and waited for him to push into me again. When he did, I began sucking again and rubbing my tongue on the bottom of his cock. Before long, I felt him harden and tense and start to shoot his cum into my mouth. I swallowed almost all of his load but some manage to dribble out of the corner of my mouth and down my cheek.

Robin crawled up my body and licked Rob's cum from my cheek. She kissed me on the lips and then stuck her tongue in my mouth so we were sharing her husband's cum. After the kiss, she raised up and brought a nipple to my mouth. Without a thought, I started to suck and bite it. I felt my legs being spread and raised and felt a cock fill me. I knew by now it had to be Sean. He slowly stoked in and out, absolutely filling me when he thrust in. Being one with him was becoming so natural that it started to feel strange not to have some part of him touching me.

Robin raised up on all fours and crawled forward until she could put her knees outside my shoulders and I was now looking at her pussy just inches from my face. Dieter brought the video camera around so it was above my face and Robin's pussy.

Robin said, "Will you make love to me like I did you?"

I replied, "Yes, if that is want you want."

She said, "Do you really want to?"

Instead of replying, I put my hands on her ass and pulled her forward. Dieter brought the camcorder in for a close up. I knew what I liked so I took one large inner lip and started to suck it. I sucked very hard and rubbed it with my tongue. I heard her moan and felt her juices on my chin so I figured she was enjoying it. I alternated between lips and then began plunging my tongue into to her. She kept moaning and pushed her hips forward as I thrust my tongue into her.

She slid back, kissed me and said that I was very good. She spun around so that we were in a 69 position and her pussy was again at my mouth. I felt her start to lick my clit as Sean stoked in and out of me. I never looked at another woman sexually before but I wanted to experience making Robin cum as she and Rachel made me. I wrapped my arms around her ass and pulled her to me. I put my mouth over her pussy and started a rhythm of sucking her lips into my mouth, releasing the pressure, licking from the bottom of her pussy, inserting my tongue as I moved to her clit and then sucking it very hard. Meanwhile, her licking and Sean's slow, deep stroking had me getting very close to release. I felt Robin tense and her legs tightened on my head. She growled and shuddered to an orgasm. I felt arousal shoot out if her over my face and run down my cheeks and chin. Sean pushed deeply into me and held himself there. I knew that this was the signal he was going to shoot into me. I held tightly onto Robin and locked my ankles around Sean. When I felt his cum splash inside me, my body responded with another powerful orgasm.

Robin got off me and then leaned down and kissed me again. Sean came up and started to kiss me, when I felt pressure on my pussy. Dieter was starting to push the head of his thick cock into my pussy. As he pushed, the pain started because he was much thicker than Sean. Sean and Robin held my hands and said to just relax. I really tried but the more he pushed and I stretched the more it hurt.

Robin moved down and took Dieter's place while Sean put two pillows behind me so I could see what she was doing. Robin put her left hand on my pubic bone and started to insert three fingers into me. When they were in to her palm she started to slowly rotate her hand. She withdrew her fingers and took her four fingers and put the tips together so they formed a cone. She slowly inserted her fingers and started to rub my clit. I watched as she again slowly rotated her fingers and continued to slide them further in me. There was almost no discomfort as she went deeper into me. She started to thrust in and pull out of me. As my pussy stretched, she opened her fingers and slowly rotated her hand until her palm started to enter me. Now any semblance of pain was gone and between her hand in me and her rubbing my clit, I started to feel real pleasure.

I felt new pressure and looked down to see her fingertips and thumb touching so they formed a funnel. She repeated the process of slowly rotating and inserting her hand. This started to hurt but not too badly. She saw me wince and slowed her insertion but continued the rotation. I noticed Rob had the camcorder and was recording the event. Dieter was slowly stroking his cock. Sean was behind me holding me and massaging my nipples. As my pussy relaxed and stretched, she started the insertion. I watched as her knuckles of her hand were now at the entrance to my pussy. She slowly pushed until the sensation was again all pleasure. I closed my eyes, sighed and enjoyed the feeling of her hand going in and out of me and her knuckles rubbing the entrance to my pussy.

She stopped and withdrew. I looked up and saw Dieter back between my legs. Robin got behind him, lifted my ankles in the air and spread my legs. Robin had stretched the entrance to my vagina so Dieter could now enter me without pain. He slowly pushed into my stretching me internally until I was comfortable. When he was completely in me and his balls hitting me, he just held there for a few minutes and then slowly withdrew. When he was almost out, he slowly started to thrust into me. By now my pussy must have relaxed and stretched sufficiently that I could accommodate his girth with no discomfort. He felt good and filled me but now I needed to be filled in depth. The friction on my labia being pushed into me and pull out along Dieter's cock felt good but again not good as Sean but far better than Wes.

Robin released my ankles and I wrapped my legs around Dieter. She came around Dieter and started to massage my clit in small circles. I opened my eyes and saw Rob with the video camera, alternating his focus from behind Dieter between my legs, to what Robin was doing to my clit. It was exhilarating knowing that everything I wanted to see has been recorded. Robin and Dieter continued to pleasure me. All of a sudden, my body felt like it caught on fire and every muscle in my body felt like it had contracted and I exploded into another orgasm. I could not feel Dieter thrust into me like I could feel Sean, but I felt him start to shoot his sperm I inside me. I felt him jerk more times than I could keep track and each time I felt more of his sperm shooting into me until it was running out of me. I didn't think someone could shoot that large of a load. I looked down when he pulled out of me and it looked like a plug had been removed so much semen flowed out of me.

Robin said, "Let me clean you up because you have one more load to take." She got between my legs and licked Dieter's sperm from in and around my pussy. Dieter now had the video camera and filmed Robin as she held my pussy open with one hand and inserted her husband's cock into me. She got behind Rob and started to massage his prostate and he very quickly shot his sperm I into me.

Sean took me hand, stood me up and took me in his arms. He tenderly kissed me and asked, "That was quite an experience, how do you feel?

I replied, "I think it will take a little while to process it all, but right now I think I feel like a new and complete woman. Totally satisfied like I have never been before."

Sean said, "I am happy for you and I am sure that Shannon will be thrilled to know that you are now a member of our little club. We better get cleaned up and head back to the hotel."