What She Heard Him Say Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "No. I want to stay like this. I want to go back dirty and reeking of sex. I am not sure when I will be able to do something like this ever again and want to savor every moment." Before we left, I used the toilet. In the bathroom, I looked at myself I the mirror and saw that I had dried semen in my hair and on my neck.

Everyone was waiting when I came out. We hugged and kissed and said our farewells. Sean opened the door and we walked out. In the hall waiting for the elevator, I slipped the cover-up on over my head and down my body.

In the car, I thanked Sean again. He said to take off my cover up and recline the seat. By this the time sun was going down, but it made no difference, I still wanted to be naked. I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, Sean was kissing me and said, "Wake up sleepy head."

We got out of the car and as we were walking out of the hotel parking garage, I put on the cover-up. In the room, we took off our clothes and Sean gave me a hug. He asked how I was feeling. I told him tired and a little sore and irritated from the stretching Dieter gave me.

He said, "Get us a drink and I will fill the tub. A good warm soak should help you feel better."

Sean was already in the tub as I entered the bathroom. I slide the small table next to the tub, put the drinks on it and sit in the tub in front of Sean. After soaking a few minutes, he told me to close my eyes. He wet my hair, applied shampoo in my hair and started to wash it. The warm water, the feel of his body on mine, the gentle massaging of the shampoo, and, most of all, the intimacy that I shared with Sean, was overwhelming. I was certain that I could fall deeply in love with this man but I knew it was never to be. Even more disturbing was wondering how my relationship with my husband will fare when I return.

Sean washed me and we refilled the tub with fresh hot water. We soaked in the tub and sipped our Connemara. The warm water did sooth my pussy and I was definitely feeling that all was right in the world. Sean asked me how I felt about the day. I told him again that it was absolutely wonderful -- every part and every minute.

We got out of the tub and dried each other. In the room, we refilled our drinks and I laid on the bed so Sean could put some cream on my body. As I was laying on my stomach, my phone rang with a facetime call. Reaching for the phone, I said, "This can only be Wes."

Sean moved down between my legs and continued to apply cream to my legs. I answered the call and it was Wes. I saw he was sitting on the deck by the pool and only my head was in the video. He asked me how the trip was going and I told him incredibly well. Seeing only my face, he asked what I was doing and I told him relaxing in the room after having been to the beach today.

I told him to hang on for a second until I could rollover on my back. Sean got off the bed and as I got to my knees to fluff the pillows and rest them against the headboard, the phone was further away and my body came visible in the video. I heard him say, "Are you naked?"

I laid down and held the phone so that both my face and breasts were in the video. I said, "I sure am. Does that turn you on? In fact, I have not worn clothes in the room much at all this week." Meanwhile, Sean came back to the bed and sat between my legs again applying lotion.

Wes said, "Why haven't you been wearing clothes?"

I said, "You told me I was free to fuck other men, so I thought being nude all the time would make me more comfortable, when I get home and start doing it."

Wes said. "I never said you free to screw other men."

I said, "Wes, you asked me on a number of occasions if I would think about having sex with another man while you were in the room. I am not sure what you thought you were asking, but I know what I heard you say. We should say goodbye and we'll pick up this conservation on when I get home. Perhaps then you can appreciate the extent of what you asked for."

I reached to the nightstand, picked up my drink and took a sip while Sean rubbed lotion on my thighs. I looked up at Sean and smiled.

Wes said, "Is there someone there with you?"

I said, "Would that turn you on? I told you Wes, we will pick up this conversation when I get home. Let your imagination run wild and I will see you at the airport on Wednesday. Say good night to your hot wife Wes. "I disconnected the facetime and put the phone down.

Sean said, "Well you sure stirred that pot. Roll over and I will put lotion on your back you look a little pink."

I rolled over and thought how incredible Sean's touch was. The next thing I remember is waking up and having to pee. Sean was spooned next to me and it was dark. I got out of bed and saw that it was 0315. When I came to bed, I looked at Sean by the light of the streetlights coming through the window, marveled at this man and envied Shannon.