What She Heard Him Say Pt. 05

Story Info
Fort Lauderdale Trip - Sunday.
8.8k words
4.25
4k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is Part 5 of a story of a wife who thought she was happy and a husband who thought he wasn't. A husband who learned that what he said to his wife may not be the same as she heard. Hopefully, it may help some husbands to appreciate what they have and some wives to be better women.

SUNDAY

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes hearing people talking. I looked around and saw Sean wearing a towel around his waist letting a room service waiter bring in a rolling table. I was laying there on my back with no clothes and no covers. When I heard the door close, I opened my eyes and looked at Sean and the waiter. I stretched and said, "I guess this means it's time to get up."

Sean said, "Since you are awake, can you finish with room service while I get a shower?"

After Sean went into the bathroom, the waiter seemed to relax a little but still had his eyes focused on my nudity. I walked over to the waiter and asked if that was coffee I smelled.

He stammered, "Yes mam, would you care for a cup?"

I said, "Please" and went over in front of the window and leaned on the sill.

He brought the coffee to me and asked if I wanted him to set up breakfast to which I said yes.

While he was setting up the table, I kept talking to him so he would have to look at me. I glanced at his trousers and saw a bulge so I knew I was having the desired effect on him. I went over and sat on one of the armchairs and draped my left leg over the arm of the chair so he had a full few my again very wet pussy.

When he was finally done setting up the table and walked over to me and asked if there was anything else he could do. I looked directly at his bulge and said, "It looks like you might have gotten something on your trousers." I reached out and rubbed his bulge and said. "No, I guess it was just the way the light was hitting your trousers. Let me get you a tip."

Sean's wallet was on the nightstand, so I went over and bent at the waist to pick the wallet up so the waiter good had a good view of my pussy from the rear. When I turned around, his eyes were glued on my pussy. I walked over and gave him the tip and said, "Thanks, appreciate your taking care of us."

Without another word, he turned and walked out the door as I heard Sean say, "Did you enjoy that?"

I said, "Immensely and I am afraid probably too much."

After eating, Sean said, "Are you ready for a clothing optional beach."

I said, "That sounds like a fun idea. Is there one nearby?"

He said, "Haulover beach is south about 20 miles toward Miami, so let's get ready and go."

As I was looking at the two bathing suits we bought, Sean gave me a shopping bag from the swimwear shop we were at yesterday. He said, "I bought this while you were changing yesterday and that's all you need for the day."

I opened the bag and pulled out an open knit stripe tunic cover up. I put it on and it certainly looked good. It was a fringed crop poncho with white alternating stripes of open white and silver knit crochet. It was a true poncho with a V-neck and a V-shaped hem that went about to my knees and the top of the V almost to my waist. It was a white/silver open crochet and though not transparent, it did not take looking at it much to see that I had nothing on underneath. When I lifted my arms up both side of my body were entirely exposed.

Sean put on shorts and a tee-shirt and we headed to the car. When we met people in the elevator, hallway and street, I just acted as if I were modestly dressed all the while enjoying the attention and looks. On the way to the beach, we stopped for gas at a truck stop. Sean got out of the car to pump gas and asked me to go inside and get some bottled water.

I went inside and although it was not very crowded, I did get quite a bit of attention. As at the hotel, I just acted as if I were modestly dressed. It was more exciting at this point to act like I didn't know people could see all of me rather than overtly flash. I could feel my nipples getting harder and my pussy started to get moist. When I reached out to open the cooler door, I could feel the side of my right breast and my body become exposed. I reached into the cooler with my left hand, I noticed an older gentleman looking at my body. When I got to the cashier, he came up behind me and said, "I have always enjoyed seeing a woman who enjoys being a woman and you sure look like you do. Let me pay for your drinks and wish you a great day."

Sean was waiting in the car when I came outside. As I sat down, he asked me how it went. I put my arms around him and kissed him. I said, "I am really enjoying the new me."

Arriving at Haulover Beach, we parked in the public lot and got our stuff, which wasn't much. Sean had a small knit backpack in which we put his wallet, my ID, our phones, suntan lotion and beach towels. As soon as we passed the clothing optional sign, we took off our clothes. As we walked on the beach looking for a good spot, I was amazed at all the naked people. There were singles and couples of all ages, shapes and sizes. Obvious regulars with deep all over tans, people with sharp tan lines and people like Sean and me who were pretty pale I did not notice anyone as well-endowed as Sean but did notice that we got quite a few stares. As we walked on the beach, it felt wonderful to be naked in the sun and open air. It was an amazing feeling of freedom, but not the same degree of arousing as when I was exposed in a place in which being exposed was unexpected. I will admit that I did enjoy the attention we were getting. We found a good spot and laid out our towels.

We sat in the sun for a while and Sean asked if I get tan or pink from the sun. I said that I tan pretty easily and he said he goes from white to red to white with little tan in between so aid we should probably get some suntan lotion on, especially the spots that don't usually see the sun.

I started to put lotion on and Sean said, "Lay back and I will put lotion on you and then you can do me. It is more enjoyable that way."

I laid back and closed my eyes. Sean started at my face gently applying lotion. As he worked his way down my neck to my shoulders, that old feeling of arousal at the touch of his magic fingers started. His hands moved to my breasts and the feel of his palms on my nipples felt wonderful. He massaged his way down my stomach and slide his hands down my hips to apply lotion first to one and then the other leg. Finally, he applied lotion to my stomach and pussy. By that time, I was so wet I could not tell the difference between the lotion and my arousal. As I started to hump his hand, Sean said, "We better switch before we attract too much more attention."

He laid down and I sat up to put lotion on him. When I did, I noticed what he was talking about. After I had closed my eyes, two middle aged couples (regulars by their tans) had set their lounge chairs near us and a group of young people (two girls and four guys) had laid their towels about 6 feet from the bottom of our towels and it was apparent that they were watching us. I suppose that most people that go to nude beaches have a combination of exhibitionist and voyeur in them. I am sure that the older men have seen plenty of nude women on the beach but both their cocks seemed to be a little fuller. The young people were laying on their stomachs facing us. I noted that all of them except two of the guys were nude.

I started the same way that Sean did. After applying lotion to his face, I worked my way down his body, reveling in his hard body and developed muscles. When I got to his waist, I changed positions kneeling near his feet. When I leaned forward, I knew I was giving the watchers at our feet a great view of my wet and aroused pussy. I spread his legs so that is cock was laying across his balls and the towel. When I got to his thighs, I took his cock and moved it so it was laying across his thigh toward to older couples. When I looked, the girls' eyes were focused on Sean's cock. I moved up next to his waist and knelt down. I put lotion on my hands and started to apply lotion to his balls and then his cock by stoking its length. After just a few stokes, he was fully hard. I took my hands away and his cock leaned slightly toward his chest. As I applied more lotion to my hands, I looked at the young people and saw that they too were focused on Sean. One of the girls was visibly breathing heavily and had her hand under her body. I applied lotion one more time and, although I wanted to have him, I stopped and laid on my side next to him marveling at his beauty and masculinity and envying Shannon for being his wife.

I heard one of the girls whisper, "I would too if I were married to him."

I was laying there on my side supporting my head with my right hand, my left knee bent and my foot behind my right knee and realized that as I had been thinking of Sean my left hand had drifted to my pussy. I was slowly running a finger between my inner labia. I looked directly at the girl who had whispered and winked. I rolled on my back, spread my legs and enjoyed the sun shining on my pussy. I could feel my arousal flowing out of me and wetting the towel beneath me.

After about 20 minutes, Sean suggested we should turn over. After I rolled onto my stomach, Sean straddled my legs and started to rub suntan lotion on my back and ass. He used long smooth stokes that, as usual, felt wonderful. He moved to between my feet and spread my legs. He turned me on even more by almost but not quite touching any part of my vagina. He stopped way too soon and said, "It is my turn."

He rolled onto his stomach and I put lotion on the back of his body. Since his magnificent cock was underneath him there was not much I could do to expose him. I did expose myself more by almost being on all fours with my legs spread as I put the lotion on him.

I heard the girl who had whispered before, say, "Come on Bill, I need to go in the water."

I heard a male say, "Go yourself, I want to stay here."

The girl said, "I am sure you do but come on."

I looked back and saw her grab his hand and pull him up. When he stood up, it became obvious why he wanted to stay laying on his stomach, because he had a major erection. I was actually a nice size and was bigger than Wes's but nowhere near Sean's. It was nice watching his erection bouncing as they ran to the water, knowing that I had contributed to the situation.

About a half hour later, Sean said, "I need to cool off, let's get in the water." I repacked our valuables in a little watertight container and put in the backpack. He took the backpack and we walked to the water. I enjoyed the people looking at us as we walked to the water with our arms around each other's waists and Sean's cock swaying back and forth.

Walking into the water, I experienced another new sensation. Since I had never been skinny dipping before, this was the first time I felt the freedom of having the water caress my body without a bathing suit in between. The water between my legs and on my breasts felt wonderful. The experience added to my appreciation for Sean. He has helped me to transform to a much more confident woman who feels good about herself. I turned to him, put my arms around his neck and kissed him. I broke the kiss, looked him in the eyes and said, "I don't know how I am ever going to thank you and Shannon for what you have done for me since we have been on this trip. I will do anything you ask me to."

Sean kissed me back, smiled and said, "The trip isn't over yet. Let's go get something to drink."

After getting drinks from one of the concession stands, we returned to the towels. I noticed that the older couples were still there but asleep and the younger crowd had left. As we were enjoying our cold drinks and talking, Sean received a text.

He read the text and said, "A couple of my friends are here somewhere. Let's head down the beach and see if we can find them."

Before we could get packed up, his phone rang. I could only hear his side of the conversation. "I was going to call you tonight....Yes, we are down at Haulover...Just got a text from Robin that she, Rob and Dieter are here somewhere..... I know I burn but Bailey helped me with the lotion, so I am good.... I think she is enjoying the experience. Here you can ask her yourself."

I was shocked when he handed me the phone and mouthed Shannon. Not knowing how this would go, I apprehensively took the phone and said, "Hello Shannon."

Shannon said, "Sean told me that he has been showing you another side of yourself. I hope that you didn't feel any pressure and are enjoying the trip."

Relieved, I said, "I'll admit that I was very apprehensive to talk to you. I feel even better about everything knowing that Sean has not kept any secrets from you. I know that you and Sean have a very special relationship and that he is all yours and no one will ever change that. I can't begin to thank you enough for letting him show me what I have kept bottled up inside of me and never really knew it. I will go home a totally different woman than when I arrived here. I owe the two of you more than I can ever repay, but if there is every anything I can ever do, please let me know."

Shannon said, "Bailey, I appreciate it. One of these days we will get together and I will explain why I have no concerns what Sean has been doing with you. He truly is a special and gifted man in so many ways. If you get a chance to spend time with Sean and our friends down there, take it. Rob is so much like Sean, they could be twins. He and Robin have incredible hands and know how to use them. Dieter, well he is Dieter, and I won't say anymore but will want to hear what you think. Enjoy the rest of the trip and email me when you get home and settled. Can you put Sean back on?"

I handed the phone to Sean and heard him say, "Sure will.... We will look around shortly.... Love you too."

We finished packing up and started to walk hand in hand down the beach. Watching people looking at us was fun. After about 15 minutes, I heard a shout, "Sean!"

Next thing I knew, a tiny blond came running up to us and launched herself at Sean. She put her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist. He hugged her and they kissed. She broke the kiss and said, "It is great to see you. We missed you."

She let herself down and looked at me. She held out her hand and said, "I am Robin and it looks like you are a friend of Sean's so you are a friend of mine as well."

I said, "I am Bailey and I am down here with Sean for a training course."

Robin gave me a hug and said, "You are also gorgeous so I hope we get to know you better."

She took Sean's other hand and said, "Come on. Rob and Dieter are just down the beach a little."

The three of us walked hand in hand down the beach with Robin leading us to a canopy with two guys under it. When we got close, both stood up and walked over to meet us. They gave each other man hugs and then said, "Guys, this is Bailey."

One of them who could have been Sean's younger brother gave me a hug, pulled our hips together and said, "I am Rob, Robin's husband."

The other took me in his arms and said with a German accent, "I am Dieter, Sean's comrade from Germany."

After the introductions and hugs we sat on the blanket under the canopy. As everyone caught up on what has been happening, I looked at my new friends -- a very interesting group. Rob had the same lean, toned body that Sean did and exuded the same self-assured confidence. In addition to being younger, Rob's cock was about 9" flaccid (not nearly as long as Sean's but still impressive) and his scars were on his left thigh. He had felt very good rubbing against my moist pussy.

Dieter had to be at least 6'4" tall. He had short blond hair and amazing blue eyes. Rather than toned and in proportion, he was a man mountain. He had a body like Arnold Schwaranegger. His cock was also impressive. It was only about 6" long but it was very thick at the base and tapering down toward a much smaller head. It looked even bigger in circumference than a soda can and felt good pressing against my navel.

Robin reminded of a pixie. She was cute and sensuous. She was toned and looked like she had no body fat whatsoever. She wasn't skinny but had good muscle definition. Her breast and nipples were small but firm. He pussy on the other hand was distinct. She had large puffy outer labia and her inner labia were meaty and extended an inch below her outer labia. Her clit also looked large, at least compared to mine.

We sat under the canopy and Sean explained that Rob and Robin had both been in the Army with him. Rob had been in the same unit while Robin had been at the same location but a different organization. Dieter had been in a similar German unit and worked with Sean and Rob. Robin and Rob had left the Army and settled in Bal Harbor just across the bridge from where we were. Dieter was visiting from Germany. They talked and caught up on what they were doing and had done. Since I was not in the military, it didn't mean much to me.

After a while, Robin asked if I wanted to get some more sun and I told her I wanted to work on my allover tan while I had the chance. She picked up another blanket, spread it out next to the canopy and we laid on our stomachs. She asked if I wanted some lotion on my back and I told her I did.

She started at my shoulders and massaged the lotion onto my skin. She worked her way down by back to my waist and then my ass cheeks. As she started to work her way down my thighs, I involuntarily spread my legs. When she ran her hands on the inside of my thighs, she touched my pussy.

And said, "Bailey you are soaking."

Embarrassed, I said, "I have been like that almost constantly since Tuesday."

She said, "If you have been with Sean this whole week, I can understand that and since you are here on a clothing optional beach together, he and Shannon must have agreed that you needed his attention. He does have a way of making women feel good."

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I felt a tickling on the back of my leg and heard Robin say, "It is time to roll over if you still want to work on your tan."

I rolled onto my back and Robin asked if I wanted her to put lotion on me and I told her that it would be a good idea. She started at my shoulders and used long stokes to put lotion from my shoulders to below my navel. She used both palms to apply lotion to both breasts, keeping constant friction on my nipples. I was beginning to enjoy having my body touched regardless of the sex of the person doing the touching. She then started at my feet and again used long stokes to my pussy. Each time she got near my pussy my legs spread a little further apart. Finally, she put her whole hand over my pussy and liberally applied lotion, which caused me to let out a contented moan. She stopped before it became obvious to those around us that she was doing more than just apply lotion.

After a while I was getting very hot from the sun and told her I needed to get in the water. As we walked to the water, she took my hand. When were in the water, Robin said, "I am glad that Sean brought you to the beach today. We have a condo on the other side of the bridge in Bal Harbor, would you be interested in getting some lunch and then heading to the condo for a few drinks?"

I said, "That sounds like a great idea. I am also happy that Sean brought me to the beach today as well and we were able to meet. In fact, that whole week has been absolutely incredible. I have done things this week that I never in my life thought that I would do. I am not sure that I will ever again have the opportunity to enjoy being in the situation that I am right now so I feel pretty open to take advantage of all it has to offer."