What She Heard Him Say Pt. 06

Story Info
Fort Lauderdale trip_Monday and Tuesday.
5.9k words
4.13
2.4k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is Part 6 of a story of a wife who thought she was happy and a husband who thought he wasn't. A husband who learned that what he said to his wife may not be the same as she heard. Hopefully, it may help some husbands to appreciate what they have and some wives to be better women. I sincerely appreciate your comments and emails so please continue to provide feedback. If you have not read the previous parts of Bailey's transition, it would provide a much better understanding of how she has gotten to where she is now and how the situation will develop when she gets home.

Monday

I woke up with Sean hugging me tightly saying that we need to get up and get ready for class.

I followed Sean into the bathroom and as he stood next to the toilet, I walked up behind him and took him in my hand. I said, "Let me help you with that," and held him as he urinated. When he was done, I used the toilet and then we washed and dried each other. I was enjoying this intimacy and wondering if I will ever be able to attain it with Wes.

Since today was a review day and class social, I put on the shirt dress we bought last Saturday. As usual I had nothing on underneath. The silk was thin enough that it clung to me in all the right places, showed my nipples and there were no lines from a bra or panties. It had eight buttons in the front and I left the top and bottom two opened. While doing my hair and putting on makeup, I noticed that between the gaps from the unbuttoned buttons and the high side cuts there was a lot of leg showing and I really liked what I saw.

Sean came up behind me, kissed my neck, ran his hand up my skirt over my pussy and then unbuttoned one more button. He said, "You are going to be a major distraction to the class today. It is obvious that you are a different woman than the one who started class this time last week. We need to get to breakfast so we don't have to rush to class."

When we entered the breakfast buffet area, I was not disappointed at the attention. The dress and amount of skin showing was clearly an attention getter. Combined with Sean's presence made us an attractive couple so that both men and women looked at us. We put our backpacks near a table, got coffee and then went to the buffet table. The first opportunity to be exposed was when two guys in suits approached the opposite side of the table as I was bending over to look at the sliced fruit. I was sure they came to the table with the thought of looking down my dress. When they were opposite me, I bent lower so the gap was bigger and my breast were hanging down.

We went downstairs to the dining area and after getting what we wanted, Sean and I sat at our table. Sean took the chair from the side of the table opposite me and sat next to me so that the view of my legs was unobstructed. I was not surprised that the two guys in suits switched tables so they could look under ours. I crossed my legs so the dress gapped open to well up my thighs at the front. As we talked and the two guys were looking, Sean put his hand on my thigh and started to rub it. In the process, the dress slide further down my thighs until the split was level with my pussy. Of course, the guys could not really see any more than they did before because my crossed legs were in the way. After a few minutes, Sean took his hand away and I uncrossed my legs, so they could now see my dress hanging open at the crotch. Sean put his hand back on my thigh and I opened my legs. As he rubbed my inner thigh, I spread them even more. I felt sure that the two guys could see all the way up my legs and see my bald pussy. Sean took his hand away again, and I left my legs spread. We stayed that way until we were finished. When I was getting up, instead of putting my knees together and tuning in the seat. I put my knee on the outside of the chair, so I was totally exposed. We acted as nothing were amiss, picked up our backpacks and left for the parking garage.

After parking in the lot at the training center, instead of turning on the seat and putting both feet out of the door keeping my knees together as I used to do, I spread my legs and put only one foot out the door. This effectively again caused the dress to gap and expose all of my right leg to the top of my thigh. I happened to notice Glenn, the lead trainer walking toward our car. Glenn has been hitting on me and any other woman with which he has the opportunity for a while. He is well known in our profession and has a lot of influence. As a result, he is successful bedding the young interns and trainees in the profession. Seeing the opportunity for some payback, I reached around the back of the seat with my right arm for my backpack. This caused the dress to pull up my legs and I felt cool air on my pussy. Knowing I was "accidentally" showing, I spread my right knee even further.

Sean saw what I was doing and knew why, so he went behind the car and engaged Glenn in conversation. I could see then through the right rear window and noticed that Glenn tried to look Sean in the eyes but also couldn't help trying to glance at my exposed and now wet pussy. I got out of the car and also engaged Glenn in conversation. It was clear he was a bit flustered (and I hoped aroused). As we walked to the training center together, because Glenn is such a jerk around women, I thoroughly enjoyed what I did and his predicament.

In the classroom, several people came up to me and commented on the dress and how good I looked in it. Today was scheduled to be a short day with classroom review in the morning and practical exercises after lunch to prepare for the test the next day. I noticed that several of the guys paid more attention to me than usual so I made no attempt at lady-like decorum. I am sure several people caught a glimpse of a nipple or my pussy especially during the practical exercises.

At lunch, Sean and I went outside and sat at a patio table. I was holding my tray and as we walked out the door, a breeze came up and caught my shirt dress. With only one button buttoned below my waist, the dress spread apart so that I was exposed almost to my pussy. I could have held the tray with one hand and closed my dress but it was more exciting to be exposed and appear as if I had no choice. I was pleased that Sean steered me to a picnic table. I set my tray on the table and stepped over the bench with one foot and then brought the other over so that the front opening of the dress rode up and actually exposed my pussy. I didn't adjust the dress and left it spread on each side of my thighs. I knew my pussy was exposed because I could feel the cool breeze on it. As we eat and talked, I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention. Of the three other round tables nearby that might be able to see my exposure, there were two guys at each of two of tables and Glenn (the trainer) and three of his young intern groupies at the other table that could see my exposure without making it obvious they were looking. All of them were glancing my way so I was confident I had an audience. As we were getting close to being finished, I pulled my feet under the bench, crossed my ankles and spread my knees further apart. Glenn spent a lot of time looking my way, which caused one of his interns to look at me just as I did this. I saw the girl's eyes get big so I knew I was definitely showing and they could see.

Sean said, "Are you about finished having fun?"

I said, "Almost and you are right that I am having fun. I have been missing so much in my life." I knew I was starting to go from wet to very wet. I took two napkins folded them in half, reached down and wiped the arousal from my pussy. I saw both Glenn and the intern looking at me.

I told Sean I was finished so we got up. I rotated and straddled the bench and as I was getting up so the dress again rode up so the split was at my pussy. I had not noticed before but my nipples were now rock hard and pushing at the thin material. Sean grabbed the trays but I kept the napkins in my hand.

When it was time to go back into the classroom, Glenn was sitting at the desk in the front of the class. As I walked by, I stopped and said, "I think you might have dropped these, "and set the napkins I had used to dry my pussy on his desk.

Since the tables had vanity panels on the front, there was no way for anyone to see my legs. We were working on the practical exercises and Glenn was going around the room checking our results. When he started on our row of tables, I opened all the buttons above the waist, so the dress gapped open. Glenn stood behind us between Sean and me. As he leaned in to look at our exercises, I turned toward him and lowered my left shoulder. This caused my left breast to be exposed. Although I could feel my nipples harden and his eyes on me rather than the paper I acted as if I were not aware that I was exposed. I was enjoying the exhibition and attention, but since he has always been such a jerk around women, I was really enjoying teasing him. Finally, Sean asked him a question, so he had to look at him. I turned away so my cleavage was still exposed but my nipples weren't. One of his groupies raised her hand and asked a question so he had to leave our table. I buttoned two buttons and said to Sean, "Yes, I enjoyed that so you don't need to ask."

Finally finished for the day, we went to the car and started the drive back to the hotel. As we were leaving the training facility, it hit me that we would only be doing this one more time and I realized again how much I was going to miss the intimacy that I share with this man and his wonderful touch. I reclined my seat, opened and spread my dress and said, "Please touch me."

Sean reached over and started to rub my pussy. I had already been wet so he easily slid his fingers into me and massaged my clit. Even without the day of exposure and teasing, his magic touch can easily bring me to orgasm, but today it took almost no time until he took me over the edge. As he started to pull his hand away, I held it in place and told him to just keep his hand on me. We stopped at a light and I looked up and saw a lady in a minivan staring at me. I just smiled and waved as the light changed and we pulled away.

I stayed exposed all the way pack to the hotel parking garage. I got out of the car and closed the dress only using the belt to hold it together. Sean slung both back packs over his shoulder and we walked into the hotel holding hands. As I walked, I could feel the dress separating and air on my pussy. It was such a rush walking through the lobby and having people looking at me and seeing glimpses of my pussy. The top was gapped open but only enough to show cleavage to my waist. In the elevator, I put my arms around Sean's neck and kissed him. He reached between us, opened the belt and put his hands on my breasts. When the elevator stopped at our floor, we broke the kiss and walked to the room with my dress hanging open. Unfortunately, we didn't see anyone in the hall, but the possibility alone was enough.

After taking our clothes off in the room, I said. "I know we have to study for the test and do some practicals, but I will not be able to concentrate if you don't make love to me."

I laid on the bed and Sean laid next to me. He gently kissed me on the lips as his hands lightly glided over my breasts just barely touching my nipples. He moved his kisses to my neck and slid his hand toward my pubic mound. As he moved to my breasts and started to suck and nibble my rock-hard nipples, he started to apply pressure to the area right above my clit and on both sides of my vagina without entering me. As always, he had me moaning and moving trying to get his fingers into me. He moved on top of me and kissed his way from my breasts to my pussy. He slid a finger into me and started to massage my G-spot as his tongue licked my clit. He applied more pressure to my G-spot and sucked my clit into his mouth and rubbed it with his tongue. I had felt the pressure building in me from the time he started to suck my nipples and it now became a wave of sensations that released in a gentle orgasm of intense pleasure.

He positioned himself over me and rubbed the head of his cock up and down my inner labia. I wrapped my legs around him and pushed him into me. I said, "I need you slow and deep."

And he did enter me slowly and fully. Touching nerve endings that, until this trip, had never been touched before. When I felt the base of his cock against my clit, I clung to him with my arms and legs and contracted all the muscles associated with my vagina, enjoying feeling like a part of him. I whispered into his hear, "This feels so good and so natural. I am going to miss you terribly."

I relaxed and he started to slowly stoke in and out of me. He would completely withdraw and then slowly push all the way into me. My pelvis and pussy started to involuntarily spasm and I felt him push more deeply into me and hold it. I knew this was a signal that he was going to cum in me and felt him shoot his sperm into me, causing me to explode in a magnificent orgasm.

After we both relaxed, Sean withdrew out of me and got up from the bed. Just as he went into the bathroom, my phone chimed. I picked it up and didn't realize it was Facetime until it was too late and I was looking at Wes and he was looking at me in bed with no clothes on.

Wes squinted and said, "Bailey, are you naked?"

I pulled the phone away so it showed me to just above my pussy. I said, "Yes, I have no clothes on and feel wonderful. It looks like you are at home, take your clothes of and show me how much you like seeing your prim and proper wife nude in the middle of the afternoon."

He said, "Why are you naked? Don't you have class?"

I said, "Today was a review day so we finished early. As for why I am naked, that is something we will talk about when I get home. Now are you going to get naked and show me your hard cock?"

Wes said, "I am not going to sext with you on the phone."

I started to cup my breast and tease the nipple. I said, "Well if this doesn't turn you on, I wonder if it is me or you that has the problem. Perhaps I can try to turn someone else on and find out. Why did you call Wes?"

He said, "I just wanted to check if the flight information has changed and tell you I missed you."

I said, "Fight arrangements are the same and given the situation, it sure doesn't look like you miss me."

Sean came out of the bathroom and heard the conversation. He went to the door to the room and knocked loudly. Wes said, "What was that?"

I got out of bed and held the phone so Wes could see me still nude, with the window over my shoulder walking toward the door. I said, "Someone is at door so let me check. I will see you Wednesday, goodbye Wes." The look on Wes's face as I hung up was priceless.

Sean said, "That was interesting, let's get ready for this final." We studied for test and drilled the practical exercised for several hours until I told Sean I was hungry and needed a break. He agreed and suggested we just go downstairs to the bar and get a burger. I slipped into the shirt dress tying, only the belt around my waist.

As we were walking from the elevator to the bar, I was getting quite a bit of attention because I knew there was lot of thigh showing as I walked and my bouncing breasts accentuated my cleavage gap in the dress. I put my arm around Sean's waist, leaned against him and with a smirk said, "Do you think I am showing too much skin?"

He hugged me back and said, "No, you are doing just fine and I hope you are enjoying it."

I said, "I am addicted to this and hope I can figure out how to get away with it when we are home. Since we only have two more nights here, I am going to make the best of it."

The bar was not very well populated with just a couple of tables occupied. We sat at the bar with Sean to my left and me siting at the corner of the bar. As I sat on the bar stool, my legs spread and the dress split on both sides so I was very exposed. This caught the attention of two guys sitting in a booth and a young woman who was sitting at a table with a man and two small children. I didn't bother to adjust my dress enjoying the attention that I got during our meal. After the plates were cleared away and we were talking, Sean put his hand on my thigh and started to massage it very near my pussy. With that I noticed the young woman change expression. I wondered what she was thinking, was this arousing her, intriguing her or disgusting her?

My thoughts were interrupted when Molly, the young bouncy blond waitress we had met briefly earlier in the week came over and stood next to me. She said, "I hope you remember me. I am the waitress from the patio the other night and saw you when your napkin blew off the table. I watched you that night and again tonight. I thought I was daring and showing a lot with this short skirt and skimpy top, but no one looks at me when you are around. I think you two are having more fun than the law allows."

Sean leaned in and said, "I liked what I saw and it was enough to know that you don't wear underwear and are a real blonde."

I said, "We only have tonight and tomorrow night here, then we have to return to reality so I want to have fun while we can."

She looked at Sean's hand rubbing my thigh and said, "Is that massage free or do you have to pay for it?"

She jumped slightly when I reached under her skirt, wrapped my hand around her firm thigh and said, "I am in thigh massage training so it is a demonstration. How am I doing?"

She opened her legs slightly so I moved my hand higher to touch her pussy. Molly said, "I think you have learned pretty well and it has been a while since another woman has touched me like that. It is very, very nice but I better get back to work." She kissed us both on the cheek and walked away.

Sean asked if I was ready to head up to the room and I told him I was more than ready. I spun and the stool so I was facing my audience, not bothering to close my legs. Sean must have been holding my dress from behind, because now both breasts and my pussy were on display. I looked the young woman in the eyes and smiled. I said, "Oh dear!" and adjusted the dress.

On the way out, Molly approached us and said, "That was so hot."

I said, "Give the lady at the table that has been watching us an Irish whiskey and tell her it is from the couple sitting at the bar."

Back in the room, I said, "I am not going to be able to sleep unless you make love to me."

Sean said, "Let me go to the bathroom and I will take care of that."

I followed him into the bathroom. When he stood in front of the toilet, I reached around him and undid his shorts and pushed them to the floor. I stood up and held him while he urinated. We got into the shower and he washed and conditioned my hair and then washed my body. When he was finished, I washed Sean. I could not say whether my washing him, or his washing me gave me more pleasure. We dried each other and laid on the bed. He made slow, gentle love to me and when he erupted deep inside of me, I again felt a satisfaction and ecstasy that I never even imagined existed until Sean. I snuggled into his arms as he rolled off of me and the next thing I remember is Sean waking me with the sun shining in the window.

Tuesday

Today we were taking the final exams and a class photo so we wore cargo trousers and our black organizational pullover polo shirts so there was not much of an opportunity for exposure. Although I did enjoy the attention my breast juggle and hard nipples received as I walked in the classroom. We both did well on the exams and after the photo and receiving our certificates, we left the venue. On the way back to the hotel, Sean asked if there was anything in particular I wanted to do the rest of the day. I told him I would like to go to the beach and work on my all over tan.

12