All Comments on 'What She Heard Him Say Pt. 06'

by holly_texasgirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope a process server and not Wes meets her at the airport.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has gone on too long with the same old same old. She has sex with others, husband is clueless, she things she has permission but doesn't, on and on.

Please. Just get to the end. Does he eat their cream pie or does he dump her? Does she figure out she was wrong and just stay quiet or does she tell him she is going to be a hot wife or divorce him so she can play the field. His choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to her getting home the next day. Even more to their first night home.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Yes I really hope this "Story" is fiction. This really is a story of two people who should not be a couple. In "real" life the wife would never be satisfied with just her husband ever again. This wife doesn't "love" her husband anymore so why stay with him. In the next chapter let them get divorced its the kindest thing for both of them.

zooliciouszooliciousover 1 year ago

Some people are taking this way too seriously. Probably jealous. I know I am.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userholly_texasgirl@holly_texasgirl
I am a Texas girl living in Georgia because of work. I thought I was a happily married woman until my husband let me know that I was not exciting enough for him. With the help of a very well endowed coworker a sped his supportive wife, I have learned to like my body and enjoy ...