What She Heard Him Say Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the room, Sean changed into shorts and shirt, and loaded the mesh backpack while I put on the beach cover up that I had worn before. During the walk to the car, I was accustomed to the attention and stares. I was no longer self-conscious but rather emboldened to push my chest out further make it obvious I was wearing nothing under the cover up. Before getting in the car, I slipped the cover up over my head and put it on the back seat. Before we left Fort Lauderdale, Sean pulled into a fast-food drive thru. He looked at me and smiled when I did not reach back to get the cover up and smiled even more when I turned toward him and leaned against the passenger door. The girl at the pay window, just looked at me as if I were dressed but the guy at the service window stared until Sean asked if we could have our food. We pulled into a parking space and ate our lunch. Sitting in the car nude in public eating a burger and fries felt almost normal now.

During the drive down the interstate, I did not flash but did not hide either. It was clear from expressions that some people were shocked, some were smiling and some were oblivious to a naked woman riding in the car next to them on the interstate.

In the beach parking lot, I got out of the car and put on the cover up until we crossed over to the beach. Once past the beach warning sign, we took off what little clothes we had on and put them in the backpack. It felt so good to be walking outside in public with the sun shining on every part of my body. We picked a spot near the water and laid on out towels. Sean put lotion on me and then I put lotion on him. We sensuously massaged each other as if no one were around. I was definitely wet and when I was done with him, Sean was clearly erect. Not wanting to waste his engorged cock, I told him I wanted to walk on the beach. After gathering our stuff, I put my arm around his waist and we began walking down the beach. My glistening pussy was not so obvious but Sean's semi- erection was. I enjoyed the looks we received as walked down the beach with Sean's impressive cock swinging to and froe. It was again clear to me that I had become addicted to the attention derived from public exhibitionism.

After walking a while, we spread out towels and walked into the water. I turned to Sean and he took me in his arms. I kissed him and just enjoyed the feel of our naked bodies touching in the water. Once we had cooled down from the sun, we went back to the towels and reapplied lotion. I told Sean that I was starting to feel like I was on the verge of starting to get too much sun.

He said, "It is getting close to supper. Let me give Robin a call and see she and Rob are doing.

He called and they said they were about ready to head home and turn the shop over to the next shift. She said we should stop over, have something to eat and give them an opportunity to say goodbye.

When we arrived at their condo, Robin answered the door in the nude and told us to come in. Rob was also nude on the deck drinking a beer. Robin asked if we wanted to take a shower and wash the suntan lotion and sand off while Rob went for hot wings.

We got in the shower together and, as before, I enjoyed the intimacy of having Sean wash my hair and all of my body. Even better was my washing every part of his body, parts that I had never imaged touching in another person. When we were done, we dried each other and went out in the deck without putting anything on.

Rob came back with the wings and we ate on the balcony. Robin asked if we could stay the night and Sean explained that we were flying out the next day. Rob gave me another beer but Sean declined because he was driving. As we talked, Robin brought her right foot up on the chair so that her pussy and large inner lips were clearly exposed. I saw that she was absently pulling her large pussy lips and could see that she was aroused. I am not sure whether it was because I was looking at her pulling on her lips or because she was looking at me watching her pulling on her lips, but I had the overwhelming urge to take those large lips into my mouth.

I glanced up and saw that she was smiling at me. I got up from my chair and knelt in front of her and spread her knees further apart. I leaned into her and started to suck on her nipples while reaching down and sliding two fingers into her pussy. After sucking hard on both nipples until they felt like pebbles. I started kissing down her body toward her pussy. I kissed all around her pussy, savoring her aroma and her obvious pleasure. She reclined the chair and was lying flat on her back with her legs spread on each side of the chair. I sucked on her lips separately and together, wishing mine were as big. I pulled the lips apart and spread her pussy so I could sick my tongue more deeply into her. I was dripping wet myself.

I felt someone starting to pay attention to my pussy and then felt the head of a cock being rubbed up and down my slit. I started to push back but the teasing continued. The cock then started to slowly enter me. I knew from the size that it was not Sean. When Rob's length was in me, he started to slowly withdraw until the head of his cock was out but against my pussy and then he just as slowly went back in. I was enjoying it but had not forgotten about Robin.

With one hand I started to fuck her with three fingers. With the other, I slide the hood of her clit back so it was fully exposed. Then I started to suck on it rub it with my tongue. I felt Rob's hand slide under me and start to rub my clit as he fucked me. I felt the orgasm building and Robin was breathing heavily and pushing my head to her pussy. Almost simultaneously I felt the orgasm hit me and then Robin tensed and arousal gushed out of her. As I was coming down, I felt Rob thrust into me and hold it as his semen shoot into me.

We all stood up and Robin said, "Since you guys are leaving, can we take a photo of us all together?"

Rob set the timer on his phone and we leaned against the balcony with the ocean in the background. Robin stood on my right and we put our arms around each other. We reached around enough that our hands were just above our pussies, both of which were clearly swollen and glistening. The guys were on the outside and we also had our arms around each other. Rob's cock was limb but still swollen and wet. Sean on the other hand was fully erect. Rob texted each of us a copy of the photo and when I opened it and looked at it, I saw that it was an awesome photo. It was obvious that Robin and I had the freshly fucked look on our faces and pussies. Sean's erection was a work of art. After saying our farewells, Sean put on his shorts and I pulled the cover up on and we left. It was a very, very good day.

When we arrived back at the hotel, I asked Sean if he wanted a drink before we went to the room since he had to limit his intake at Robin's. He said he did so we went to the hotel bar patio and sat at our usual table. At first, no one seemed to notice my state of undress. Someone looking closely could see that I had no bottoms on and when I put my elbows on the table, my entire breasts were visible through the large arm holes on either side. The only thing not visible was my pussy since the point of the cover up in front was between my legs. I acted as I were dressed and just enjoyed the attention and stares.

When Molly came out with our drinks, she stopped short and looked me up and down. She continued to the table and put our drinks down. She said, "Bailey, I am glad I don't have to make a living selling you clothes because I would starve. You look amazing again. It is just the pick-me-up I needed since I am working a double shift today and tomorrow. My friend in room service asked me to take fill in for her in room service during the morning shift."

I said, "Thanks and I wish we were staying longer so we could get to know each other better."

She said, "Me too. Hope to see you again before you leave."

When we got back to the room, Sean said, "If you want, I will shave you again for the trip home."

I told him I was thinking the same thing and headed for the shower. Sean began by lathering shaving cream on my arm pits and shaved them. He then knelt in front of me and lathered me from waist to toes. He began shaving at my hips and continued down my legs. I was amazed that he could shave my knees and toes better than I could. When he was done with the front, he asked me to turn around and he again shaved me from waist to heels. He had me bend -over and he shaved between my cheeks to just short of my pussy. I found it hard to believe that I felt no embarrassment from his touches.

I sat on the bench and spread my legs as he knelt in front of me. He spread shaving cream on my pubic area and gently shaved the entire area. Even without his touching, I was ready to have him in me again.

He dried me and we went into the room, where I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked as good as I felt and also noticed that my inner labia appeared larger and more visible, which I also liked. They were nowhere near the size of Robin's but longer than they used to be. Sean said, "Remember, if you want to start waxing like me and the crew, you need to let your hair grow to about 1/4 inch. Then let me know and either Shannon or I will set you up."

I looked at Sean and told him I needed him He laid next to me and worked his magic. I had already cum once by the time he finally penetrated me. As he slowly withdrew and then pushed his full length into me, I started to cum again. I wrapped myself around him clung to him so he had to stay in me. I squeezed him and felt him push further into me. Then he stopped and stiffened even more deeply in my vagina. As I felt him shot his sperm deep inside me, I thought I would pass out I was in such ecstasy.

12