What She Heard Him Say Pt. 07

Story Info
Bailey's Trip Home.
4.6k words
4.33
2.5k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is Part 7of a story of a wife who thought she was happy and a husband who thought he wasn't. A husband who learned that what he said to his wife may not be the same as she heard. Hopefully, it may help some husbands to appreciate what they have and some wives to be better women. I sincerely appreciate your comments and emails so please continue to provide feedback. If you have not read the previous parts of Bailey's transition, it would provide a much better understanding of how she has gotten to where she is now and how the situation will develops now that she's home.

Going Home

After having sex with Sean, the next thing I remember is waking up with the sun in my eyes and Sean laying on his back next to me. I wanted to go home with at least two more loads of Sean's sperm in me, so I took his cock gently stroking him to full hardness and then took him in my mouth, savoring the taste of both of us on his cock. When he woke up, I climbed on top of him and put his cock into me. I thought since he had not gone to the bathroom, he wouldn't be able to control his orgasm as much as usual, so I sat all the way done and rotated my pelvis giving us both the maximum sensation. It did not take long for us to both cum and I collapsed onto his chest.

Sean looked at the clock and said that we needed to think about getting cleaned up, packed and leaving for the airport. I reluctantly got up and we went into the bathroom. I started the water as Sean stepped next to the toilet. I turned, walked up behind him and reached around him. I took his cock in my right hand and held his cock while he peed and held him tightly against me with my left hand. I wanted to enjoy this last chance at intimacy with him.

Sean said he would order breakfast while I got started in the shower. We washed and dried each other. As he was putting shaving cream on his face and I had just finished drying my hair, there was a knock on the door and I heard "Room Service". I opened the door and Molly was standing there with breakfast. She laughed and said, "Why am I not surprised that you have no clothes on?"

I told her to come in and she brought the service table in and started to set up breakfast. I said, "Sean, breakfast is here."

He said he needed some coffee and walked out of the bathroom wiping shaving cream off his face. He saw Molly and said, "Good morning, great to see you again before we leave."

She looked at him, sat down and then stared at his cock. She said, "Oh my god! No, it is great seeing you. I had no idea you would look like that. I have seen photos of men that big but never in person."

She looked me and said, "No wonder, you are always wet. Do you mind if I just touch your husband?"

I said, "Well to answer your question, we are married but not to each other. Since my husband is not here, I am sure Sean would not mind."

Molly took Sean's cock in both hands and said, "Amazing!"

Just as she looked as if she wanted to do more, her phone rang. She looked at it and said, "I am being called and have to go but I sure don't want to. You and his wife are some very fortunate women." She wrote her phone number and her email on a pad. She hugged Sean and then me. As she left, she asked that we should keep in touch.

Since Sean had half of an erection and it was a continental breakfast, I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth. When he was fully erect, I asked him to please cum inside me one more time. He led me to the bed and started to make wonderful love to me. He played my body like a master violinist plays their violin. He slowly built my arousal until I was ready to orgasm and then backed off. When he finally had me so my pelvis was involuntarily rocking, he knelt between my legs and rubbed the head of his cock against my pussy. He laid on top if me and thrust his full length into me. I came so hard I must have passed out. I became aware of him slowly moving in and out of me. The afterglow and total sexual fulfillment were overwhelming. As I held on to him and he was slowly working his full length in and out of me, I rolled over the edge to another orgasm. I felt him spasm and shot his cum deep inside of me.

After we were back to normal, we got up, ate breakfast and I packed everything except my side tie dress, shoes and make up. I pulled my fair back behind my ears and applied a little more makeup than I used to prior to this trip. When I dressed, I looked in the mirror and was very pleased with what I saw. The dark red wine-colored dress, nude high heel ankle strap sandals, pink rose lipstick and my exposed tanned skin made me look and feel like a different person. Sean looked at me and said, "Bailey, you look absolutely stunning. I was going to have Shannon wait for me in the cell phone lot but I want her to see the new Bailey so I will have her meet us at baggage claim."

Sean told me to walk across the room and to sit on the chair so we could preview what the dress might reveal. From the top and side of my left breast down my left side to my ankle was exposed. I was surprised to see that although my left hip was exposed my vagina was not visible when I walked or sat down. When I crossed my left leg over my right, the entire leg was exposed. Now it was not the "unintentional" exposure of my pussy or nipples that was exiting but rather the sexiness and allure of what I was wearing that was arousing me.

I enjoyed the looks I received as we checked out of the hotel. When we turned in the rental car, the attendant might have gotten a shot of my pussy when he was holding the door for me as I got out of the car. The attention I got at security and waiting at the sky club made me aware of a whole new avenue of enjoyment. Even though all my bits were covered, people looked at me as if I were naked. I never appreciated the power a woman has until this trip.

Sean travels a lot and has an elite airline status so he was able to get us first class seats. As we were sitting there drinking a complimentary mimosa, I crossed my left leg over my right, exposing my entire left side and leg. During the boarding process, there were very few people who didn't notice and stare at my hip and leg and I enjoyed it. Since the dress was dark enough, I didn't worry about a wet spot from my arousal.

The flight was enjoyable even without a chance to expose myself without it being obvious that it was intentional. Besides, I just want to enjoy the last few hours of being with Sean. We discussed the week and all that happened and I told him how much I appreciated his helping me to transition to a much better woman and how much I owed Shannon.

Walking to the train to get to baggage claim, I held onto Sean's arm. My left leg was exposed close to my pussy and I again received the desired attention. When we got on the escalator, I finally had to let go of Sean. Sure enough when we got to the top, Wes was there waiting for me. When he saw me, I thought his eyes would pop out of his head. He eventually came over to me and hugged me. As we walked to baggage claim, he held my hand but was very quiet.

At the baggage carousel, Shannon walked toward us. She looked incredible in a white jump suit that had leg splits from the ankles to her hips with a halter top with a plunging neckline that tied behind her neck. There was a slight breast jiggle, and the outlines of her nipples were visible. She walked up to Sean and kissed him. She broke the kiss, looked at me and said, "Welcome home. Sean was right when he said you and that dress are stunning."

She hugged me and whispered, "I look forward to getting together and getting to know you better."

When I returned her hug, I noticed that the back of her jumpsuit went well below her waistline. I whispered back, "Thanks so much for sharing Sean. You both are amazing. And you look good enough to eat."

As we broke the hug, Shannon laughed and said, "I'll remember that!"

Shannon gave Wes a quick hug and told him it was good to see him again. We made small talk until the bags arrived and then parted company. For the first time in my life, I felt there was something missing in my life.

THE TRIP HOME

Wes and I walked to his truck and he seemed as deep in thought as I was. We put the bags in the back seat. When I got in the truck, the gap in the dress opened so everything below the tie was exposed. Wes looked at me and appeared to notice but didn't say anything.

Heading south on the interstate, I was lost in thought. I was thinking how the paradigms through which I viewed my life have shifted. Although I had felt good about my body but ambivalent toward sex, I thought I was happy and content, with a husband that was interested in me. I was thinking about Sean filling me with his extraordinary cock, our shared intimacy, the satisfaction and contentment from his love making, the excitement of being exposed in public and fearing that I would not be able to experience it all again with Sean when the newer version of "Just Pretend" came up on Wes's playlist. It hit me like a ton of bricks and I was fighting back tears.

Wes could not have picked a worse time to say, "You know I can see your nipples and it looks like you don't have any underwear on."

I saw red like never before, I opened the bow on the side of my dress and slipped the dress off my shoulder so I was completely exposed. I raised the center console so the seat was like a bench seat and turned toward him. I put my left foot on the top corner of Wes's seat and my right foot on the dash. I said, "You're right Wes, that's because I have nothing on under the dress. My nipples are hard, my shaved pussy is wet, and I have been like this for most of the last ten days."

About that time a full-size pickup truck was passing us and blew the horn. Wes looked at the men in the truck who were giving us a thumbs up. Wes said, "What are you doing? They can see you! Put your dress back on."

I reached down and started to slowly run my finger up and down the slit of my pussy. I said, "I am doing what you told me to do."

He said, "What are you talking about? I never told you to get naked in the truck and flash guys."

I said, "Sure you did. How many times did you ask me if I would have sex with another man while you watched?"

Wes said, "I said that yes, but I meant for us privately in our bedroom."

I said, "Each time you said it I asked why and you never answered. So that may be what you meant BUT what I heard you say was that you were not satisfied with your wife who never looked at another man much less thought about having sex with anyone else, I could have sex with anyone I like, and that I could fuck other men."

As I finished, I saw another man in SUV next to us looking at me. I smiled and waved at him.

Wes looked out the window and saw the guy smiling and pointing. He said, "That is insane. I never said or meant anything like that. It is just a fantasy that I thought we both would enjoy."

I said, "So in your fantasy world, I am supposed to just disregard our vows and let another man, men or couple use me in the way only you were supposed to use me? Are you too naive or too stupid to consider how this would affect you, me and our marriage? Did you think that after I became submissive and performed with another man or men for you that everything would go back to normal or be better?"

I said, "Well it's too late now. That genie is out of the bottle. I like my body. I like showing it and the attention I get when I do. I like having the option to have sex wherever, whenever, and with whomever I want. I don't like wearing clothes. I know now that you were not satisfying me sexually and that you were only interested in your satisfaction. Does it turn you on now that are other people are looking at my pussy right now?

I sat up and slide over next to him. I said, "Does it make you hard knowing that your wife has been naked in public and had sex with other men and women?"

I reached between his legs and felt his cock. I said, "You are hard so I guess you do like the new Bailey. Let me show you something else."

As we were exiting the interstate, I opened my window unzipped his jeans and slid them and his underwear as far down as they would go. I got on my knees and pointed my pussy at the passenger window. I leaned down and took his cock in my mouth until my lips were against him. I mouth fucked him for a few strokes and said, "Tell me how you like you cock sucked."

I went down on him again but this time I slide my teeth against his cock. After a few strokes like that, I stopped face fucking him and sucked as hard as I could while rubbing my tongue on his cock. I could sense he was getting close, so I slide up to the head of his cock and started to suck it as hard as I could while rubbing it with my tongue. I felt him stiffen and try to thrust as he erupted in my mouth. I gently sucked him dry after the initial spurts and then licked him clean.

I sat up and slid next to him, putting my left arm around his shoulder and held his deflated cock in my right hand. I asked, "So does the new Bailey pique your interest?"

He glanced my way and said, "Aren't you going to get dressed?"

I replied, "No. I am very comfortable. Since you didn't answer my question, I will assume you are looking forward to getting to know the new Bailey better. How would you feel, if I told you that you that was the third time today that a man had ejaculated into me? Would it turn you on thinking about seeing that very long, thick cock sliding in and out of me? Rubbing my clit, hitting my G-spot and thrusting so deeply into me that his cock touched parts of my pussy that had never been touched before. Causing one orgasm after another to the point I passed out and when I finally came back to my senses, he looked me in the eyes and thrust even more deeply into me. He held there and I felt his cock swell in me and then shoot his sperm until it flowed out of me."

As I was talking and gently stroking Wes's cock, it started to swell until he was fully erect. I stopped stroking him and said, "Unbelievable! It does turn you on. Most men hearing that their wife had been fucked by another man would have been upset and either told her to pack her bags and have the other guy come pick her up because he didn't want her anymore or confronted the guy and told him he better leave his wife alone."

Wes said, "Did you really screw another man or are you making that up to upset me?"

I said, "Would it really matter to you at this point? You're sitting there with a hard on. Tell me Wes, in your fantasy, after you pimped me to another man or woman or group of men and I was putting on a live sex show for you, what were you doing? Taking photos, making a video, masturbating, waiting for sloppy seconds? I sure hope you weren't expecting me to welcome you back in my arms and act as if nothing happened. Stop at the bar restaurant at the light, I need a drink or three or four."

The lot was not very crowded so Wes parked about two rows from the side of the restaurant. As Wes started to put his clothes back in order, he looked at me and said, "Are you going to get dressed?"

I looked at him, smiled and said, "Maybe."

He just looked at me as if he didn't know what to say. I pulled the dress on and was tying the side as he got out of the car and was waiting in front and as I got out of the car, Wes turned and started to walk to the restaurant. I slammed the door closed the door and walked away. I felt a tug on the dress and after another step, I felt the dress open and slide off my shoulder so I was standing in the parking lot with nothing on except my shoes. I realized that the tie had caught in the door and said, "Wes, I could use a little help here."

He looked at me and said," What are you doing?

I said, "The tie to my dress is caught in the door. Unless you want me to walk into the restaurant naked, you need to unlock the door."

He unlocked the door so I could open it and put my dress back on. As we walked into the restaurant, I was aroused thinking how many people saw me standing nude in the parking.

While looking for a table, I spotted Constance and Tom, her husband, sitting at a table by the window looking into the parking lot. Constance was facing the window and her husband was sitting across from her and saw us coming in the door. He waved and we went to their table. He got up and sat next to Constance, so Wes and I sat across from them.

Constance said, "Welcome home but, wow Bailey, that was quite a wardrobe malfunction. There was nothing left to the imagination."

I said, "Thanks and I know. I have been home less than 2 hours and have been nude in public most of it."

She said, "That was indeed a lot of exposure."

I said, "I agree. That has been happening a lot since I stopped wearing underclothes, shorts and slacks."

Tom looked at Constance, smiled, said, "What are you talking about?"

At that point, the waitress came to the table and asked if we wanted anything. I ordered a double Black Bush neat and Wes said he just wanted water.

After she left, I explained that as I closed the car door the tie to my dress caught in the door. I looked at Constance and said, "Do you mind if I show Tom since he didn't see it?"

Constance laughed and said, "Go ahead, I'll tell you the rest of the story later and probably reap the rewards on the way home."

I untied the knot and pulled the dress open and halfway off my right shoulder so that both nipples were displayed above the table and my pussy below the table. Tom stood up on his stool and leaned over the table so he could see the rest of me.

Tom looked at Constance, smiled and said, "She really doesn't have anything on under her dress. Not as unusual as you thought, huh?"

Wes said, "What are you doing? Anyone who looks can see you are naked. Fix your dress!"

I said, "I'll bet that anyone who sees me would not complain. Tom and Constance don't seem to mind."

I pulled the dress together without tying it and reached over to feel between his legs. "You're complaining but have a hard on. You are getting what you wanted so just stop or I swear I will take this dress off, walk up to the bar and ask if anyone wants to take me home for the night."

The waitress brought the drinks and as she put them down, she said, "You know your dress is open?"

I said, "We were just discussing that. My husband seems to think it might bother people that my bits are exposed. Does it bother you?"

As she was walking away, she said, "Not at all and Joey, the bartender, is going out of his mind seeing you."

Constance said, "Wait a minute. You are losing me here. Why aren't you wearing underwear, shorts or slacks anymore and what do you mean that is what Wes wants?"

I said, "It is a long story but the short version is that Wes has decided that he has not been satisfied with the way I was. You know, a one-man woman who had no interest in other men. This trip provided me time to think and experiment and I have decided that, among quite a few other things, I am only wearing clothes when I have to and then as little as possible as well. You'll see there is an entirely new Bailey in the neighborhood."

Wes started to say something and I just looked at him and said, "I warned you Wes, stop or I am fairly certain that you will be going home alone tonight."

Constance and Tim just looked at me and then Wes and Wes just looked down at the table. After a few moments of awkward silence, Constance said, "You have a great all over tan and it looks awesome on you. No lines to spoil it makes it look even better."

12