What She Heard Him Say Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I think so too and it was very enjoyable working on it."

Since I didn't care to go into any more details of the trip or our situation, I finished my drink and said, "I guess we better get going so I can get home unpack and finish introducing the new Bailey to Wes. Tomorrow is a comp day for me Constance, why don't you stop over tomorrow for lunch and drinks about noon? Are you ready Wes?"

Walking to the car, Wes said, "I don't know what has gotten into you? It's like your evil twin got off that plane today."

I got in the truck and took off my dress, folded it and put it on the back seat. I said, "No Wes, I am the same woman but view the world differently now. I thought I explained this earlier. During your version of foreplay the night before I left you asked me to think about having sex with another man in front of you. Well, I did think about it the entire trip. Wes, follow my thought process here. The males of most species do not tolerate another male breeding their mates. Clearly from your reaction earlier, it arouses you to think of another man or men having sex with me. If you want other men, a group of men or another couple to have sex with me in front of you, you are essentially telling me that it is also OK to have sex with other people when I want to. I experimented a lot in Florida and, as I said earlier, I enjoy being nude generally, exposed in public specifically and having people see me. I enjoy sex with other men and women. You have a wife who will have sex with other people so you got what you wanted."

Wes said, "You have taken everything I said wrong."

We stopped at a red light turning into our subdivision, I opened the window so I could be more easily seen and said, "No Wes I didn't. Whether you consciously or unconsciously wanted to dominate me, humiliate me, control me, or be a submissive vicariously through me, I guess you are going to have to just accept me the way I am now. If you look at it the right way, this could be a benefit for you but understand that if I ever join in a live sex in front of you, it will be my decision, not yours."

Approaching our house, I saw our other neighbor, Heather, coming out of her garage to her mailbox. Heather is recently divorced and has caused a stir in the neighborhood by always cutting her grass wearing a bikini and wearing a skimpy thong to a pool party. I was part of the crowd that looked down on her but things have sure changed. I told Wes to pull over to her mailbox.

She came to the truck window and said, "Hope you had a good trip."

When she saw I was naked, she followed up with, "Oh, wow, I didn't see this coming, but I have an outfit very similar to the one you are wearing."

I said, "If tomorrow is one of your work from home days, stop over for lunch. Constance is also going to be there. Oh, and feel free to bring your outfit similar to mine."

Heather smiled and said she would see me tomorrow.

We pulled into the garage and I got out of the truck and opened the back door to get my dress and backpack. Wes said, "The garage door is open and people can see you with no clothes on."

I said, "Look, I am in my garage and can wear or not wear whatever I want. Besides, it won't be the last time someone sees me. Of course, you could take your clothes off and join me. You're going to have to accept this."

I took the backpack and dress into the house and up to the bedroom. When I came down, I asked Wes if he wanted a drink. He said he wanted a beer so I got it for him and a bourbon for me and went out to sit on the patio.

Wes came out, saw me and said, "Are you seriously going to sit out with no clothes on."

I said, "Yes. How many times do I have to tell you that? Try it you might like it."

To be continued....

12