All Comments on 'What She Heard Him Say Pt. 07'

by holly_texasgirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wes should have left her at the airport. If not there, definitely at the restaurant. I guess the author is going to make Wes a true cuck, though. Seems ninety percent of the stories these days include weak ass male characters who just accept whatever the female decides or demands. Not very interesting. At least let her get an incurable STD so she can come back and tell Wes how awesome her new lifestyle is.

LostDreamer79LostDreamer79about 2 years ago

I love where this is going and can’t wait to read the next chapter!

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Wow you must really hate your "husband" no one in their right mind would do this to someone they "love" and humiliate and disrespect them this way. This is not a couple who should stay together. If you gave the husband any balls he would leave the wife. But you won't will you? You will continue to write about a very one sided relationship. I guess if your readers like reading about Femdon and Cuckoldry and humiliating a man then that's what they will get. Good luck with your "lifestyle"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can I be the first male to say what a great story. The male commentators here need to get into this century and realise a partnership isn't just what a man wants and his fantasies. The old saying "Be careful what you wish for." comes to mind. She took him at his word, get over it.

lindapa2lindapa2about 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Contrary to Gary’s comments below, bailey’s husband is getting what he asked from her but doesn’t realize it. Getting the dress caught in the door might be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope she is hearing more clearly when he says “I’m filing for divorce.”

zooliciouszooliciousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the girls coming over. Oh yeah, your husband is stupid. Hopefully, he changes his outlook, or he'll lose out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Divorce that cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He should have kicked her out of the car at high speed on the way home from the airport. Divorce the bitch.

.

This author must have been kicked to the curb by her real-life husband for cheating, and now she's trying to make it his fault for being "behind the times". LOL

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Next Part Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userholly_texasgirl@holly_texasgirl
I am a Texas girl living in Georgia because of work. I thought I was a happily married woman until my husband let me know that I was not exciting enough for him. With the help of a very well endowed coworker a sped his supportive wife, I have learned to like my body and enjoy ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES