What She Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You feel a warm spurt over your bouncing breasts as one of the circle of watchers releases his load over your tits while the others fuck you. Your stretched asshole and cunt feel so good, and every nerve in your body is tingling with pleasure. In and out, in and out. The cocks never stop thrusting into you as you are tripled penetrated by complete strangers. Your body responds like the cock-whore this night has turned you into, and suddenly you are swamped by another wave of pleasure as a climax even more intense than the last overtakes you. So good. So needed. So right. You ride the wave of ecstasy as the thick, throbbing cocks continue to fill you over and over. You never want it to stop.

Hours later, you look up through exhausted eyes to see your original companion extend a hand to you, helping you up. He hands you a towel to wipe off your cum-covered body as all around you, nine other men are doing up their pants, tucking their delicious but spent cocks away. He winks at you, and murmurs, "See? I told you I could figure out what you needed."

12