All Comments on 'What She Needs'

by DASTONE

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reading this story while not feeling well... Thank you. I think it wouldn't be good for me to play while having these thoughts but reading such stories kinda helps.

And the way he dominated her... I'm not even into dd/l or piss play but fuck it that was hot!

DASTONEDASTONEover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous... I know you will likely never see this because there's no reason to go back to a story you've already read and commented on. But I wanted to thank you for this comment.

I am sorry you are not feeling well. I know how hard it can be and I promise that you are not alone.

I am heartened that my story might have helped in some small way. I debated not posting it here. It is something personal to me and I worried that others wouldn't understand or appreciate it for what it was. Now I am glad I decided to post it, so thank you.

And I know those things are not for everyone or all occasions but I am glad it was hot. It definitely can be at the right times.

Thanks again! Have a wonderful day and if you do see this let me know how you're doing. No matter what remember... You got this.

DegradedSuccubusDegradedSuccubusover 2 years ago

This was actually so beautiful and loving. Thank you for sharing it.

TiedupinthoughtTiedupinthoughtabout 2 years ago

Finally a story that understands why I need the level of degradation and pain that I need

JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

Wow, this cuts right to the heart of being submissive and how a Dom is so responsible for their subs safety and wellness. Beautifully written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous