All Comments on 'What Straight Men Want Pt. 04'

by tvdude17

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved every word

You put me right in the moment. The narrator is so sexy and hot, I wanted to bend him over and fuck his beautiful, girlish ass and fill him thoroughly! Then make out with him for a lovely afterlust interim... then go home and tell the wife all about it!

You definitely have a new fan.

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

You have a very sexy mind. If your body is half as sexy, I want to fuck you for hours. That is what your narrator did to me. I have to change my cum drenched pants. Thank you for the lovely narrator. I hope it is you. You seem to know all the nuances of a cock-craving slut. I know because I've been there too.

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
WOW

Your story narrative is really hot. I was thinking about the restroom scene and was hoping it would have evolved into a sex filled evening back at your place. The thought of kissing another man has its appeal and in this story after the restroom episode it was perfect. I want to feel a this way someday, especially the part of having wild animalistic sex with as man. I want to feel his hot cock inside my ass as I get totally pounded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it when a “straight” guy says it’s better than pussy

So hot when the big-cocked — supposedly straight — top tells the gay bottom what a great fuck he is (i.e. better than fucking a woman), how his ass is so much tighter than (a woman’s) pussy.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curiousover 5 years ago
I love this series, but the POV can get confusing.

You should be doing a paragraph break when the speaker or viewpoint changes, and not doing a paragraph break for continuous action from a single POV. For example, this exchange:

***

"Ricky wagered he could fuck you before the night was over," the man said. And my heart sank to the floor.

"Ricky is a slut. Bangs hookers and soccer moms and loves boys even more. Says they let him do what he wants," he continued as he casually threw the towel in the bin.

"Can't say I ever had the urge to try," he continued as he stepped towards the door and thus towards me. The space between us shrunk.

***

... would be less confusing for POV if the paragraph breaks went like this:

***

"Ricky wagered he could fuck you before the night was over," the man said.

My heart sank to the floor.

"Ricky is a slut," he said. "Bangs hookers and soccer moms and loves boys even more. Says they let him do what he wants." He casually threw the towel in the bin. "Can't say I ever had the urge to try." He stepped towards the door and thus towards me. The space between us shrunk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What is a zaddy? How is this hot?!

There is no foreplay! No fellatio, no rimming, no groping, no hair pulling, no neck suckling, no nipple sucking, no scratching, no nibbling, no biting, no toe curling thrusts, no description of grimy sweaty slimy bareback nasty ass man sex, no cum exchanging kiss, no description of the bottom anus like what color is it bright pinkish red or darkish brown and the dialogue is so cliche. "Slut!" How about babe you have no self esteem so take my dick like the filthy cum swimming maggot that you're!

puzziboipuzziboialmost 4 years ago
Loved It!

I loved everything about this story. I can't wait to read about the rest of the night. I hope it's more with this particular married Zaddy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous