What the Butler Saw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I continued for the best part of an hour trying to repair my inaccuracies but could see that he had become restless trying to maintain the pose which I had told him to hold so I took this to be a sign that we should stop our endeavours and take some refreshment. I have to admit that my consideration toward him was not entirely directed towards his comfort or benefit for I had also been pondering how I could get him to willingly remove the last vestiges of his clothing. He had shown great reluctance to get to the stage of removing his shirt so I had no doubts that any suggestion of him taking off the remainder would prove to be even more a challenge.

"I presumed that on this hot day the fidgeting young fellow would be partial to a bumper of beer and I rang the bell to summon my maid. When she appeared I told her to bring beer for the boy and for a tray of tea to be prepared for myself. Hardly had the words left my mouth that the impertinent fellow declared that he was forbidden by his mother to imbibe alcohol as 'it was the Devil's drink' and that such beverages had proven in his past to have made him susceptible to wicked ways. Such talk was pure drivel, of course, but he unwittedly had presented me with a solution to my dilemma; I amended my order to the maid and told her to bring water for the boy and for her to include on the tray a vial of my comforting elixir. She knew exactly to what I was referring and shortly thereafter she returned with the tea tray that had the little glass bottle that we ladies of refinement know so well."

Knowledgeable glances around the table were exchanged as thoughts of the soporific and pleasurable effects that Laudanum induced.

"Whilst my maid allowed the tea to infuse for the required period I took it upon myself to pour a glass of water from the pitcher and with my body shielding the tray from his view I added a few drops of the colourless liquid from the vial. From what he had said it was clear to me that it would not take much for the remedy to provide the required effect. My maid who I knew to have been dallying outside the door the whole time was complicit with my intentions and we shared a smile before I turned and presented the glass to him.

"He took a sip and I was flummoxed when he declared that it 'tasted queer' to which, quick as a flash, my maid declared that it was not just water but that she had infused it with an expensive cordial which because of his lowly station he would not be familiar. She said he should be obliged that such a treat had been proffered and that he should be grateful towards 'her lady's generosity'. Chastised, he took another sip, changed his tune and declared it to be quite delicious and then downed the glass as to prove his sincerity.

"She refilled the glass and once again without his observation added a few drops of Laudanum. She returned the glass to him with the reassurance that the taste took some getting used to but that he would soon feel the benefits of the expensive refreshment. She then stood back and kept a quiet presence whilst we drank and nibbled at the biscuits that she had also provided.

"I kept a close eye on his countenance as he emptied yet a third glass and gauging the time was right told him that it was time to resume the activity for which he was being employed. He got to his unstable feet and excused his unsteadiness saying that he felt a little dizzy. I explained that the room in which we were sat was south-facing and therefore the sunshine beaming through the large windows had heated us to a somewhat intolerable degree and that it was a good thing he had removed his shirt as that had compensated for the rise in temperature and that otherwise he would be feeling even more uncomfortable. He accepted my 'motherly advice' as an explanation and I followed up by suggesting that he remove his trousers as I wished to capture the subtlety of the musculature of his legs. His head was sufficiently befuddled that he complied without protest and stumbled off behind the screen.

"It should have taken a few moments before he returned to his chair but there was a delay which when I enquired the voice behind the screen said that he was nervous as he had never exposed himself before in such a way in front of strangers. I told him that he had nothing to be fearful of and reminded him that he should regard me as if I was his mother and that he had nothing to concerned about for, like his mother, I was familiar with the physique of off-spring. I chose not to tell him that contrary to my status that there had been no such issue from my marriages.

"Perchance that my mention of his mother convinced the blushing simpleton to come out from behind the screen but I was dismayed that he was not as I expected naked but that he was wearing a grubby pair of cotton under-things. They looked most unsavoury and came down to just above his knees and the way he was covering himself with his large hands I couldn't be sure whether the bulge in his underwear was equally large.

"I stared at him reproachfully hoping to convey my displeasure and, exasperated, ordered him to take them off.

"He wailed just like a blushing girl that his mother had told him never to be so free in the company of strangers, that it was a sin to expose oneself so. I countered and said that he, and his mother, were quite wrong and that nudity was common and acceptable for had he never been to art galleries or museums where such displays were on show as Grand Masters for everyone to enjoy?

"I realised that as soon as said that I was aware that it was a poor argument for straightaway the wretched boy said that he had never been to either such establishments and that he couldn't conceive of such a thing as pictures of naked people hanging on open display.

"I couldn't believe that such a state of ignorance could exist in someone as old as he and I furthered my investigation by asking if he hadn't see examples of what I was referring to in some of the other grand houses to which he delivered his groceries. He said not for he hardly ever ventured beyond the kitchen doorway, it was not his place, he offered by way of explanation.

"I was touched by his innocence and had a passing thought that maybe one day as an act of charity I would smarten up the ignorant youth and take him to see for himself that what I said was true.

"However, all was not lost in my quest to educate him for in my studio I had many illustrated books which I maintain for reference and pleasure. I took one such tome which filled with reproductions of Renaissance and Baroque paintings and told him to come and sit by me on the chaise longue so that I might better illustrate the point I was trying to convey.

"His face became a picture in its own right when I turned the pages which showed in sharp detail examples from Titian, Botticelli, Da Vinci; I'm sure you know the paintings to which I refer. I was amused to see he was blushing furiously as the pages were turned but despite his obvious and mounting discomfort his focus never wavered. And ladies, you will be interested to learn, the mounting discomfort to which I refer was evident as the bulge beneath his underwear showed a definite increase in size!

"At this point all the illustrations we looked upon were of the female form which clearly were of great fascination to him. However, I was interested to see what his reaction would be when I picked up a book which catalogued the world's greatest sculptures for I knew that the pictures therein would be of the male figure and it was this that I wished him to be comfortable in learning about; that it would show him that artists, much more talented than I, had as a matter of course used naked men as their models and therefore there was nothing to be ashamed about.

"His reaction when I turned the page to show him Michelangelo's magnificent statue of David was most amusing thing I have ever seen. His face turned bright scarlet and he exclaimed, 'Mam, you can see his, his... and it is so small."

The talk was interrupted by a spluttering into a tea cup by one of the ladies who found the remark most amusing. Clara waited for the interruption to quieten before continuing.

"I likewise was amused by such naivety and told him that not all men were assembled in the same fashion and that when carrying out of my charitable works over the years that I had witnessed that some males were blessed with a modest appendage whereas others were endowed with a peggo that was larger. I assured him that all, regardless of size, were regarded by an artist as being beautiful and it was of no consequence. This, of course was quite an outrageous thing to tell him, as was the mention of charitable works, for both were quite untrue but I was determined to put him further at ease so that the suggestion of him removing his last vestiges of clothing might be facilitated.

"Knowing that he had been bought up by his mother to be God-fearing I further appealed to his sensibilities by reminding him that man was made in God's image and, as such, that his body must therefore be a thing of beauty and should be celebrated. I suspect that the subtlety of my argument was completely lost on his befuddled mind but it did have the desired affect for my maid, who had remained in the room after serving tea, suggested it be proved it by him taking off the under-things that were now prominently disturbed by what lay beneath.

"By this time the Laudanum had done its work and he made no further protest or objection when I helped him to his feet and my maid took his arm and directed him to go back behind the screen. I listened to a small commotion before after a few moments he re-emerged and he was, as I hoped, completely naked but covering his private parts with his hands. My maid stood behind him and she could not contain a smile that lit up her face and I was soon to see the reason why for she then pulled his arms away to reveal that he was, well, what can I say, enormous... immense!

"It was no exaggeration to declare that my horses were similarly endowed. As I took in the sight of this blushing young man, my breath caught in my throat and I felt my heart pounding. His peggo was the biggest I had ever seen, certainly bigger than my Stanley who up to that time had been the measure of such matters.

"I attempted to hide my true reaction to the sight of that magnificent prick by exclaiming that, just like the statue of King David that he was as, I expected, beautiful; that he should look at himself and regard himself in that light; that he had nothing of which to be ashamed and how ladies of fashion appreciated such delightful sights for art's sake.

"He had his eyes screwed tightly closed which diminished the point of my argument somewhat so I commanded him to look upon himself. He reluctantly opened them and his blushes deepened when he saw that both my maid and I were gazing unabashed upon his naked form.

"I sought to strengthen my argument by gaining her opinion and she, sensing what I was about, gave an enthusiastic confirmation that declared he was very handsome, the most beautiful thing, a wonder of nature and all in God's image.

"He turned his head away and looked toward the book which remained open at the page displaying Michelangelo's David and muttered something about how could we compare him favourably with such a fine figure, one who was so neatly formed, that he was so ugly and large in comparison.

"I reassured him that it was not that he was overly large (untrue!) but that the statue of David was considered by ladies who knew of such things that the ancient king was disappointedly small. That for him to be endowed with a peggo that was at least six times the size of David's would therefore in many knowledgeable circles be considered more handsome than the statue.

"He seemed somewhat more at ease once he had absorbed my matter-of-fact discourse and I felt encouraged to explain to him how he could be made even more attractive if his peggo could be stimulated to a greater size so that it became more fitting to the picture and pose that I had in mind.

"He stood with half-glazed eyes as I approached him not knowing what to expect but with him now being in a compliant state I confidently took his lengthy peggo and wrapped, or should I say, tried to wrap my hand around it. His body jerked as he felt my touch but he made no attempt to stop me from what I was about and I furthered my investigation by giving the warm, soft stem a squeeze. This time I elicited a reaction and he gave a quiet whimper that I took to be one of approval. Beneath this monstrous tool hung the biggest pair of pouches that I have ever observed and my maid assisted my scrutiny by reaching over and hefting them in her brawny red hands. She added to our subterfuge by stating that they must weigh two pounds at least..,"

.. an observation that caused another bout of tittering around the table. Clara waited once more for her audience to compose itself before continuing.

"To say that the youth was now compliant with the attention he was receiving from two females would be understating the case and it was clear that such attention was having the expected effect for without further encouragement the peggo which I was already having difficulty in wrapping my hand around began to grow and thicken under my touch. I took my other hand to him and succeeded in my intention of making a sheath around the veiny shaft. Whether it was my warm hands enclosing him or the sensations that were being induced by my maid fondling those hairy sacs that caused the prick to grow even more, one can only speculate.

"As the enormous phallus began to grow he eventually found his voice and with a pathetic whine he pleaded for us to stop saying something to the effect that his mother had told him that for such a change to occur was the sign of unclean behaviour and was sinful. However, this was an unconvincing request for he made no attempt to push our hands away. I sought to reassure him that what was occurring was quite natural and in so many words crossly told him that he had been misinformed.

"He then sought to qualify his opinion by saying that he had experience of such things happening but that his mother had said it was to be regarded as sinful if it should occur outside of his house and not be guided by her own hands!

"I was somewhat taken aback by his oblique revelation of the behaviour of what went on in the households of the lower orders but clearly he was unconvinced himself as to his mother's definition of sin for by now under the continued ministrations of my maid and myself of his, what shall we now call it, his cock had reached what I supposed to be its full length. And a magnificent thing it was to behold,

"He stood naked and bashful before us, his long heavy cock fully exposed to our inspection. If one can take to one's imagination and picture a limb much like a babies' arm... but instead of fingers, a large vermillion plum that appeared to be ripe for harvesting... and, as a estimate let us apply an equine measure, and say it must have been at least five hands in length"

An agreeable murmur went around the table.

"I once again brushed his big prick with my fingers and stroked the long shaft softly and I declare that he grew harder under my touch. I asked my maid if she had observed the improvement and whether she thought that such behaviour was sinful. She played her part and said that it was a joy to behold and far from being sinful that his mother may have been wrong to tell him such things.

"As I continued to apply myself to the task I asked what the continual references to his mother was all about, his hints that it was her that was the stimulant for his 'thing' getting bigger; whether it was she who did what I was now doing? He still held to the belief that it was shameful what was occurring and mumbled that he didn't know how it happened that, 'she makes it do that sometimes..'. I was intrigued and persisted in my inquisition and asked under what circumstances does this take place and he said that since he was a child that his mother without fail, would at the end of the day concern herself with his ablutions before he took to his bed and she would always take the utmost care to ensure that his 'thing' was rigorously washed and properly cleaned.

"'And does it always get so big?' I asked, feigning mock astonishment. To which he replied that he didn't know and that he thought it to be quite a normal occurrence and that he had no reason to suspect that what he possessed was of any consequence.

"'Does your mother touch it like this?' I asked and with both hands I stroked his peggo and in response I could feel it stretching longer in my hands with every stroke.

"'Sometimes,' he slurred in his Laudanum induced state but added no more information as he dreamily closed his eyes and let me continue with my inspection.

"'It's positively huge' I exclaimed and I told him that he should be very proud to possess such a magnificent statement of his manhood. He shyly smiled at the compliment and my maid who had all the while been fondling his hairy sacs concurred and said that other than the colour it could be mistaken for the cucumber which he had delivered as part of the grocery consignment the previous day. My, how we all laughed at that description."

The laughter was repeated by her audience around the table.

"The simple youth just stood there, totally compliant, and I was emboldened to continue with the next stage of my plan. I told him that he should open his eyes and look down for, I told him, 'I know what will make it the biggest of all.' I could tell that his interest was stirred but being concerned that he might be afraid of my intention I added the caveat, '.. but it's a very secret thing. Will you swear by all that is holy that you will never, ever tell anyone, especially your mother, this secret?

"I believe that the state he was in that I could have at that point ask him to do anything and it was no surprise to hear him say, 'Oh, mum, please, mum!' which I took to be an agreement.

"I told him to once again close his eyes and under no circumstances was he to open them until I told him so. He did as I commanded and as he did so I opened my mouth wide, very wide, and then remembering the art of fellatio which my dear Stanley had taught me to do so well, I lowered my head toward that fat delicious-looking knob and I commenced to lick him."

A collective gasp and whispering was heard around the table as the vision was absorbed by her rapt audience. The Damask tablecloth that was draped over the edge of the table hid from her view hands that were discretely placed in the laps of her high-bred lady listeners and had Clara been able to see it would have been of busy fingers stroking through the satins and silks of their dresses. Lady Henrietta Anstruther-Smythe called for the disturbance to be stilled and said, "Go on, Clara. What happened next?"

"Well, as you might imagine, his first reaction at feeling the touch of my tongue was to jerk in surprise and I know not whether he had obeyed my instruction to keep his eyes closed but I was surprised myself when he groaned and said, 'Oh yes, mum, just like that, like before...

"I chose at that point not to enquire what he meant but rather attempted to open my sweet little rosebud mouth wide enough to encircle the perfect plum that was his knob all the while twirling my tongue and tasting that manly, musky, erotic odour of male flesh that I'm sure that you know of so well. I managed to take the massive cockhead into my mouth and there it lodged fast and all I could do was to lick my tongue around the powerful stiff shaft. As soon as it was stuck fast in this condition the simple fellow succumbed to nature and he, without prompting, attempted to thrust as is the temperament of the male species but to no avail. I do believe my maid was afeared that I should pass out from the lack of breath but I was later able to assure her that my Stanley had taught me well and I was quite able to concentrate on my task whilst breathing through my nose. However, his action toward me only served to convince that this was not the first time he had been treated so but with my mouth so fully filled I was unable to enquire further.