What the Butler Saw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
189 Followers

"My maid, being the perfect servant, continue to fondle his testicles as I likewise continued with my own application of tongue and sucking. Between us we bought the hapless youth to the expected plateau of ecstasy and I felt his fat staff go perfectly rigid in my mouth. It was like a rod of iron covered with a soft velvet skin and as I sucked and licked his mighty engine, and with her cradling his massive testicles, it was no surprise when a few moments later he started to come off in my mouth. She told me later that she felt his ball-sack grow tight and I certainly can attest that his staff throbbed and I swear grew even thicker but suffice to say that I nearly choked as a fountain of his thick semen burst into my mouth. I attempted to swallow his discharge but he came so much came and just kept on coming that I feared that I would choke so I pulled my mouth away just so I could swallow and breathe. Once clear of my mouth the rude fellow continued to gush and I was splattered with his semen on my face, on my smock, in my hair, in my eyes, dripping down my cheeks, and, damned if he didn't spurt onto my best Persian carpet. I can assure you that at the time I was less concerned about that than I was that I had done him harm for with the final spurt he collapsed onto the sofa in what appeared to be a faint. Indeed, it was a faint.

"My maid shared my concerns and said she had no idea how she was ever going to get the stains out but, practical as ever, she also was concerned that my clothing had become unacceptably soiled and suggested that I should remove the offending items.

"The youth remained quite comatose on the sofa as she first lifted off my artist's smock and then on discovering that his copious discharge had penetrated through to my dress and camisole beneath suggested that they should also be removed. I was aware that her that her concerns were not so much directed toward the condition of my clothing but rather she knew that I would be more comfortable for what we had hoped would be the next part of the boy's education.

"He stirred on the settee as my maid was busying herself loosening my stays and as she undid the corset laces he eventually opened his eyes and dreamily said, 'Oh mum, that was so nice, that was wonderful! I thought I must have died again and gone to heaven.'

"I said, 'Again?' enough of this sham, you wicked young man. You are not so innocent of these carnal delights; you have done this before, haven't you, and with all this talk of 'mum' I suspect that it is with your mother that you have been so engaged. Is this true?

"He didn't say so in as many words but gave what can only be called a sullen nod which conveyed to me that my suspicions were correct. He looked to be a pathetic sight laying there on the couch with, I have to tell you ladies, his peggo, still of a prodigious size, flopped across his thigh. I commanded him to stand up to remind him that he wasn't in my presence for his enjoyment but that he was here for a purpose of my own. It must have added to his confusion for when he turned his head toward me it was to see that my maid had completed her task and my stained smock and my corset had been removed and 'je suis sans haut', I was topless.

"He struggled to his feet and his cock remained the focus of my, and my maid's, curiosity for even though he had just recently discharged such a large amount of semen, it stood proudly from his wiry body and showed little sign of fleeing the condition for which it was designed.

"I pursued my inquisition and asked him, '.. and how did it compare, did you like it.. does your mother come to you in the manner in which you see me here?' I gave emphasis to my query by holding my bubbies, the better for him to see.

"He realised that his wicked secret had been exposed and gave up any pretence of innocence, and found his tongue. I do not propose to quote his exact words for he did not possess a vocabulary capable of expressing his thoughts but the gist of his answer was, 'Like it? Yes Mum, I've never felt anything like it... I mean, well, something like it... but you must be the dark angel my mother warned me of for she said that one day such a thing might befall me and that I should be on my guard against such temptations of the flesh with other women. She told me that women employ devious means to ensnare boys such as I but she said it would not happen for nary a long time. I did not understand to what she referred but I think looking upon you, ma'am, that your bubbies must be the devices of ensnarement that she was talking about.' As I say, in truth, he was quite inarticulate so you will have to accept that what I am quoting is my interpretation of his stumbling responses to me.

"I pursued my lines of enquiry and asked, 'So have you been excited by the sight of your mother's teats... have you? Don't lie and say you haven't.'

"He was completely subservient and showed his compliance by once again giving me that slow nod which said, 'I cannot deny it'. His non-verbal answer was given emphasis by his peggo, which still had the evidence of his effusion dribbling from the obscene plum at its tip, gave a twitch as it began to once again swell. I suspect it was the sight of my tits in his face that caused it to react so... or maybe it was the reminder I gave him as I wiped a drop of his sperm from the corner of my mouth in as ladylike manner as I could muster.

"I asked him, '... and does your mother do more than just caress and bring you to such a state?' He responded with that look of stupidity that I had now come to accept as being his stock response to most of my questioning. 'I do not know what you mean, mum. What more can be done?'

"I told him that what he possessed had a greater purpose than just to be manhandled in the fashion which we, and his mother, had applied. That the pleasure he had experienced was nothing in comparison to that which would be experienced when it was put to its proper use. Clearly, he had no idea to what I was referring and further questions revealed that, yes, he had seen and fondled his mother's tits when she had been administering to him but, no, he had no idea that beneath the skirts of women was a treasure that had an equally mysterious purpose. it became obvious that the lad was completely unaware of the facts of life! He said that he did not know anything about such matters and so I took it upon myself as an act of charity to instruct him.

"My maid had been in attendance all the while and had listened to our exchange with great interest. Being my confidante and complicit with my plans she instantly assumed the role of being an assistant in my endeavours and had no hesitation when I instructed her to lift her skirt so as to show the simple lad that women were assembled quite differently. My maid, I knew from long experience, never wore under-things beneath her skirts and so it was no surprise to me that when she pulled the hem above her waist that a luxuriant bush of dark hair surrounding her cleft was revealed. The simple youth was astounded at the sight for it was clear he had no idea that such a condition existed. However, such ignorance did not prevent his peggo from giving the hoped for reaction and I declare that as she parted the fat lips of her cunt with her fingers that his penis which had been a little wilted responded by giving yet another twitch to regain its previous hard condition. I wrapped my hand around it just to check that it was so!

"I teased him and asked if he was now a little wiser as to what the true purpose of his stiff peggo might be. He responded with a shake of his naive head which exasperated me somewhat for I could not accept that someone of his years could be so ignorant. I told my maid to come closer so that he could better make a comparison with his features to those of hers and told her to frig herself in the manner which we both knew she frequently occupied.

"She obliged and his wonderment was a joy to behold when he saw her firstly stroke a finger to become buried within the hirsute cleft and thereafter as the moving digit became slick for her to progressively add to the number of fingers that she could insert. I must admit that I shared his incredulity when in her enthusiasm to demonstrate what it was all about that she manage to push her complete hand into the hairy maw but the erotic demonstration served its purpose well for I was able to compose myself and say something to the effect of, '... there, now do see the purpose of it; how easily 'lady parts' can accommodate a male member; can you see the ease with which the lips divide so that an accommodation of any size can be achieved?'

"His face was a picture of awe as we gazed upon my maid who was enjoying herself and dare I say pleased to be a performer in this little charade being conducting and we heard her breathing become heavier and turn to gasps as she continued to frig herself in what I have admit was a delightful tableau. He clearly was much affected by the sight that was unique to his eyes and it did not escape my attention that the purple plum on his cock that I was still holding was now beginning to dribble that delightful clear nectar that indicated he was becoming conversant with what I was hoping he would come to understand. As she gasped out her final ecstasy he followed her sound of joy with a groan of his own and I felt a distinct throb of his shaft as he muttered something like, 'mum, I had no idea such a thing was possible. Is it true that the place for my thing is where she has had her hand? What wonder is this?'

"Again ladies, I am paraphrasing for he certainly was incapable of such articulation but you must accept that was the interpretation of his thoughts."

The ladies around the table concurred and said that they understood very well her predicament in making the translation but they appreciated her efforts in the telling.

Likewise, Carrington, the Butler, who was peering through the spy hole from the utility room next door was equally appreciative for he had been listening to her every word and his imagination needed little prompting given the eloquence of her description. He suspected that the account would soon become more detailed. In anticipation of hearing more he unbuttoned his pants to let his own stiff dick 'room to breathe'.

"I allowed my maid to calm down and compose herself. Releasing my hand from his peggo which now appeared to be as stiff as ever I bade her come to me and to help remove my skirts which were hampering my movements. She quickly unfastened the remaining clasps and, not forgetting her duties, carefully folded the garments and placed them on the dresser to accompany the corset which she had previously unlaced from my bosoms. So that you might better appreciate the picture let me say that by now all that remained to cover my nakedness was my silk pantaloons which had been fashioned in the French style and had the useful feature of being parted at the crotch, a feature which was most useful when one goes about one's toilet but now, I hoped, was about to be tested in quite another manner."

A murmur of understanding was heard in the room.

"Unlike my maid, who clearly had never taken the care of the hair around her vagina, I had always chosen to keep myself trim in that area and I have to admit to you that at that moment my enthusiasm for coiffure had reached the stage where I had become quite without hair, just like a young girl; just like I am now.... I can highly recommend it.

"I chose that moment to show him that, just like the male of the species, that females are not all of the same provision and that he should not expect it to be so; that there were delights to be had from the variety that abounded. I lay back on the chaise longue and helpfully pulled apart the leggings of my pantaloons to demonstrate what I was trying to convey. He grasped the nature of what I was saying when my smooth cunny lips were revealed to his gaze. He didn't need to add any words to his understanding for I was amused to see that his pulsing stiff peggo was telling me that he was now aware of where that magnificent staff should be placed. The very thought of what was about to occur had my countenance all afire and I felt quite giddy at the prospect that soon I was to be torn asunder by a cock that was far larger than any others that I had previously encountered. However, I kept a calm head on my shoulders and I trusted that he could not hear any doubt in my voice when I told him, '.. come over here young master, you are about to learn what this is all about. You are about to have your first fuck.'

"Yes, I truly did say 'fuck' for I suspected that his vocabulary did not extend to more refine expression and my suspicion was borne out that he understood my meaning for he stumbled toward my outstretched arms and simply fell upon me so that his mighty engine half-lodged as it lay between the lips of its rightful place.

"Divested of his clothes I was pleased to note that whilst he appeared clean, nevertheless his naked body exuded a faint smell that suggested that, regardless of age, the male generated a unique odour which I suspected emanated from an erect peggo. The scent was sufficient to remind my starved body of what was to follow now that I felt his engine probing at my hospitable opening; of how it was to lie with a male who was eager to sample my delights. Ladies, I have no need to tell you how wonderful it felt to have a warm bare body above one as one lay upon a bed; to snuggle and press one's bare breasts against a smooth young chest; to feel his muscles ripple against your sensitive skin as he wriggled his manhood between one's other lips. My goodness, ladies, I can feel my nipples stiffening as I recall the sensation; can you?"

A collective 'Ummm' was the response that Carrington heard from his secret hiding place within the adjacent utility room as he continued to peer through the spy hole. He wasn't certain, given his awkward position and angle of view, but it appeared to him that his mistress, the fragrant Lady Henrietta Anstruther-Smythe, was, like himself, gently stroking herself through the fabric of her clothes as she listened with rapt attention to her guest speaker. He moved his position so that he could better hear what Clara had to say next.

"I heard him gasp softly as I pressed my soft nakedness against him and there could be no doubt that he must have felt the heat of my cunny where his wonderful cock touched me. In the heat of the moment I lost all sense of propriety and I wrapped my arms around his brawny neck and pulled him into my lips for a kiss.

"He was unversed in this simple act of kissing and was awkward at first at what should be done when lips are pressed together but I gave him a quick lesson and soon he delighted in the novel manner of us duelling tongues and became an enthusiastic convert. It occurred to me later that part of his delight must have stemmed from the taste he was gaining from licking the remains of his recent discharge that still coated the inside of my mouth... but that is pure speculation.

"I reached and found one of his hands and placed it on my breast and as my nipple hardened I asked if his mother's tits showed a similar degree of excitement when he touched them. He gave me no answer other than to say in a trembling whisper, 'Oh, mum, you are so beautiful and kind,' which was not the answer I was hoping to hear.

"His cockhead remained lodged and pulsing between my cunny lips and the sensation caused me to further forget the difference in our class and I pulled his head down into my bosom and told him to 'Suck them'. Soon his lips found my nipple and he began to suck with practised ease and there I had my answer that he was clearly well-versed in the art of pleasuring a female in that fashion and it pleased me to think as the tip of my breast stiffened inside his mouth that the previous time he would have done this was the night before when his mother had prepared him for bed.

"As he lapped at my breast I stroked the nape of his neck and as he made sounds of contentment I stretched the other hand down and reached between our bodies so that I could once again grasp his manhood. He was hard as when not twenty minutes before when he had shot that enormous load of semen into my mouth and, although it must have been difficult for her to observe, given the manner in which our bodies were pressed together, my maid who was still in attendance offered a remark that concurred that point of view.

"His peggo throbbed under my touch and beat against my cunny urgently, like a thing with a life of its own. I pushed my hand between my legs and was not surprised to feel that my cunny was wet and sticky. I lifted his enormous cock head from where it rested to allow me to stick my fingers within my, what Stanley used to refer to as, my honeypot and I determined that I was wide open and that I was truly ready to receive the hoped-for onslaught.

"He gave another groan as he felt my hand once more grasp his rigid tool and I whispered, 'are you ready too?'.

"He gasped, 'Yes, mum, but what must I do?'

"I told him that he did not need to do anything other than what nature would dictate and then added, '... raise your body up on your arms so that your weight is not resting on me and then push yourself into me "

"The poor youth was all confusion as he attempted to follow my instruction and his first attempt of thrusting caused his peggo, which was slick with his sticky juices to slide along my cleft, and, as it was so long, that he came to rest with the cock head just below my breasts. I chided him for his clumsiness and told him to move a little further back down the bed so as to allow me to open my legs wider and therefore present a larger target for his spear.

"He looked down and I saw a glimmer of recognition that he knew where he should be placing himself and so to aid his understanding I again took hold of the end of his penis and attempted to align it to meet the mark more squarely and meet the lips of my vagina.

"As I mentioned the head of his cock was the size of a plum, a peach or, if your taste is for more exotic fare, an apricot and I could barely grasp my little hand around the thick shaft beneath it. He was as stiff as a steel spring and it was hard to get it into position and as I tried to pull it down into my cunny it kept trying to spring back up against his taut belly where he hovered above me.

"Eventually after much effort I was at last able to lodge the fat knob of his peggo between the lips of my wet cunny and with a little effort I pushed up to meet him and, bliss, I felt the tip of his cock enter me.

"Even though he must have realised where he was going he still made no endeavour to go any further which only served to add to my frustration, I commanded him, '.. now, push it in, you stupid man, do you not know what this is all about.. push, damn you, push!'

"My admonishment did the trick and he was stung into action. With a grunt he thrust his powerful loins forward, impaling me with his rod. I gasped to feel the invasion but even though he had only entered a few inches, I was in ecstasy and overwhelmed by the reminder of what the feel of a man-size cock could do to one.

"He was lodged fast and seemed disinclined to go further but I reminded him of his duty and purpose and I whispered, 'more... push harder' He obliged and gathering his breath he pulled back and then thrust again... and again... and again until I felt the full length of his horse-size cock filling my vitals. Oh my God, it hurt but I moaned in joy at the sensation that came from the feel of the big head of his cock rubbing within the sheath of my cunny as he pulled back and began to do what his animalistic nature intended, to fuck me.

"Oh, I do apologise ladies, for the crudity of my language but let us be in no doubt of what had transpired; this was not an act of love-making, it was pure and simple fucking with no romantic notions involved."

CBruch
CBruch
189 Followers