What the Butler Saw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Henrietta Anstruther-Smythe concurred that the word, the expression, was entirely correct in the context of the narrative and that 'love-making' should only be employed when one was laying with one's husband or other family members. Once that point of order had been agreed around the table Clara was bidden to continue with her discourse.

"I felt like I was impaled on a wooden stake, I mean truly impaled by the several inches of what was inside me. My hand was still wrapped around him and I knew that there were several more inches to follow but, nevertheless, I implored him, 'more'

"I believe he mistook the expression on my countenance as being one of distress for he asked, 'am I hurting you?' but I assured him that this was far from the truth and my heart melted toward him and I reassured him, 'Oh you sweet man, the pleasure you are giving me far outweighs any pain. Don't stop... go on, the hurt will subside and as you continue the pleasure of having you inside me will increase.'

"He was unconvinced and said, 'but mum, why do you cry out so if it is not pain I am inflicting upon you?'

"As an aside, those weren't his actual words but I am confident that was what he was asking for I was able to answer him whilst he continued to slowly fuck me, ' you poor fool, those are cries of happiness, you must not think otherwise. Before we are done you will be feeling even greater pleasure than you did before. Continue with your movements and I swear you will receive the greatest of pleasure and however great that may be that mine will be twice as great as yours! Now get on with you, we haven't got all day!'

"He slowly began to comprehend what I was saying and under the watchful eye of my maid who was taking her usual great interest in my affairs she added that, 'you might not think that is even possible but be certain, young fellow, that what your mistress is telling you is true! Now push in more firmly, but gently, and you will soon come to a pleasant understanding.

"He did as she instructed and with a slow and steady rhythm he thrust in and out, deeper with each thrust, until I was incapable of speech such was the effect the sensation of his horse-size cock was having upon me.

"I gasped, ' Oh my god.. you are so big... oh, oh... but please don't stop!' My head was awhirl, I could not believe that my vagina could possibly be big enough to accommodate him but, as we ladies know so well, nature provides when needs must, don't they?

Heavy breathing and quiet tittering was the response from her audience to the rhetorical question.

"He continued to thrust with metronomic intensity and with each push, the deeper he went, until at last was inside me to the hilt. I knew that he had achieved his end when I felt his hairy balls bouncing against my bottom as he thrust in and out.

"I was by now wheezing like a kettle as the breath was forced out of me by his powerful thrusting and he must have interpreted the sound as one of disappointment for he interrupted his grunting to apologise and say, '... mum, that's as far in as I can go!"

"I told him that I was quite satisfied and that should he had penetrated any further then it would have been to my detriment and that I was quite satisfied with what he had achieved thus far...'

"He then asked now that he had reached the end of his tether, so to speak, as what he should do next! 'What a foolish question' was my first thought and was he indeed smart enough to be making jests at such a time but, no, he clearly did not understand. Before I could give him instruction he answered his own question when he suggested, 'shall I just keep going in and out like this, then?"

"I was so completely filled as if I had ingested a banquet that all I could do was nod. He sensed that I may have been disappointed at his show of hesitation and he gave an assurance that he could continue with his movements for as long as I wished. I told him that another few minutes would suffice and that what he was doing was very nice and that I hoped that he was similarly gaining pleasure from the experience.

"He took this response to be an invitation for conversation and responded with the claim that ' he could do this all day'. I bade him to keep quiet and to just concentrate on what he had thus far achieved and for us to withdraw to our own private reflections and our contributions to it. He grasped my meaning and thereafter he buckled down and in and out his peggo slid.

"My body became electrified with each thrust and I was aware that my toes started to curl back of their own accord. I heard little mewing sounds that at first I thought to be issuing from my maid (who was quietly frigging herself in sympathy with what she was viewing) but then I realised it was me that was making the pathetic sound. Soon such thoughts were lost when I began to feel the stirrings of a wave of intensely pleasant heat passing over me. It seemed to emanate from the top of my head to flow through my body to my curling toes. As the now well-lubricated fat cock continued to thrust a second wave began its passage and felt even stronger than the first; then another and another until with what seemed to be an explosion of the senses as a climax like no other, one that not even my Stanley had induced, consumed me to the point of insensibility.

"I had indeed almost passed out and felt as if I was floating on air, drifting into a state of nothingness, I had never experienced anything like it. Forgetting my station and how one should behave in front of one's servants I allowed myself to be reduced to tears as I revelled in the afterglow.

"'Why are you crying?' I heard a nearby voice say. Before I could answer, my maid interjected, '... be quiet you fool. You have made my lady very happy. She is not crying in distress, it is tears of joy that you are seeing and you should be pleased with yourself that you have been instrumental in bringing her to this state'. I was in no condition to disagree with her interpretation as I was still gasping to catch my breath. However, I will admit to a sense of displeasure as the simple brute under his own accord, without my giving him leave to do so, withdrew that mighty erection which had just defiled me so.

"It was when he got to his feet and stood before me that on seeing his stiff penis slick with our combined juices that it occurred to me that the poor lad had not discharged his own pleasure and that he appeared to be indeed capable of going another round. I felt that the least that could be done in such circumstances and as a reward for his performance toward me that he be given the opportunity to get to that 'happy ending', as I believe we must call it in polite society.

"I glanced at the clock and realised that the hour was fast approaching for Evensong in the village chapel and I was keen to meet the new Curate whom my maid had previously advised had an extraordinary long nose and large hands. Given I was capable of dressing myself for the occasion and had no need of her assistance, I bade my maid to come and attend to the boy.

"Covering myself with my wrap I left him in her tender care and I hesitated to stay and watch as I witnessed her pull up her skirts and lay on the chaise longue which I had just vacated. My last view of them on leaving the room was to see his stiff cock slid with ease into the fold of her hairy cunny. It was but a few steps to the staircase but, nonetheless, that was all the time it took before I heard between the squeaking of the bed springs the unmistakeable sound of his voice as he was clearly erupting inside her and experiencing his first cum inside a woman. I took great satisfaction from knowing that I had been instrumental in furthering the poor wretch's education!"

As indeed did Carrington who had been hanging on her every word as he pressed his eye against the peephole and was steadily wanking his lesser-sized but no less stiff penis. He loved these gatherings which his mistress held each month under the guise of being a charitable endeavour. In truth these meetings had very little to with any altruistic missions, they were merely a cover for the randy women of Victorian English High Society to get together in the comfort of their stately homes and to exchange views and experiences of the topic that was dear to all their hearts, that of fucking and being fucked. Carrington knew this very well and as he wiped and prepared to replace his cock back into his pants he wondered who out of the audience around the table in the banqueting hall would be the guest speaker next month.

As he gave a final wipe he heard the tinkling of the silver bell which his mistress, the fragrant Lady Henrietta Anstruther-Smythe, was shaking, signalling a summons for him to come back to the room; doubtless she required the table to be cleared, was his thinking.

Daisy, the kitchen maid, heard it too and she came into the utility room to see her master, Butler Carrington, fiddling with his trouser buttons. "Oh, Mr Carrington, look at you, all a fluster. Did you not hear the bell," she said cheekily.

"You know damn fine I heard it."

She smiled for she knew full well what he had been doing, it was an open secret 'below stairs'. She ignored the tone of his voice and continued,"... and look at you again Mr Carrington, doncha see that you have that stuff staining your trousers again. Best you clean that off lest our Lady notices it."

Carrington looked and saw that despite his best efforts evidence of his ejaculation had dribbled down his front.

"Here, let me clean that off for you before you go in. Maybe you can tell me later what was it this time that caused you to have that accident!"

Carrington smiled at her impertinence but he was prepared to let her have her fun for he knew that she would be most accommodating later when the house had been closed up for the night and the servants and other domestic staff had been dismissed.

He let her complete her cleansing of his morning suit trousers and enjoyed the few fleeting moments when she patted at his cock which was still bulging beneath the fabric. Another ringing of the bell jerked him away from the enjoyment and he picked up the silver tray and left Daisy to compose herself before she too followed him into the banqueting room to assist with the tidying.

They respectfully stood to one side as the ladies, most of them with flushed faces, left the room. Carrington could not help but notice as the perfumed females passed by most were wearing the latest fashions of silk blouses and full bodied skirts. The material of the blouses and the chemises they wore beneath were of the finest quality and flimsy in nature and with his head deferentially bowed as they passed he could not fail to notice that all of them showed their excitement of what they had heard with nipples stiff pushing against the thin coverings.

It was after the hostess, the fragrant Lady Henrietta Anstruther-Smythe, had departed that Daisy once again resumed her idle chatter. As they cleared the plates from the table she told him that she was excited to learn that there was soon to be a new face around the domestic quarters; that Mrs Carrington, his wife and housekeeper, had told her that she had just learned that the lad who used to deliver their provisions was coming to join the household as a stable boy.

Carrington made no comment.

*******​