All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 08'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Poor Victor....

His frail just isn't acting accordingly to what he is accustom to. Love your story build in this chapter!

I have soooo many questions that I know will be answered....

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
Ha! He'll still be threatening to kill her . . .

when they're surrounded by their grandkids. Great chapter--please write more.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Denial!

He is in so deep it's actually a little funny reading the way his mind is clicking over! KatLady is right - he probably still be in denial forever. I think that must be a self preservation thing though, the fear of giving his emotions over makes him weak etc.

I am liking her transformation - she is an intelligent girl and I love the realism she brings.

KolrinKolrinover 13 years ago
Damn you write good shit!

At first I really didn't like this series. Victor was just to much of an asshole at first. I must say I have to applaud your skill. Taking a complete A-hole as protagonist and making him likable to the reader is one of the hardest challenges out there. And you do a really damn good job displaying his rationalizations. You have personal experience with that? Because it's damn realistic and I know what I'm talking about on that issue. Keep it up.

missymoemissymoeover 13 years ago
Wow

Just read all chapters in one go. couldn't walk away from it. love your work and cant wait for upcoming chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous