What the Cat Knows Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bye_bi
bye_bi
20 Followers

"And that's why it feels so good for you to be touched and fucked, as well," said Ryan, getting to the point. "You're fulfilling your purpose completely when a man takes pleasure in your body, so it's only natural that you enjoy it, even if you don't want it to. It's perfectly normal."

At some point during this speech, Ryan had absently begun to rub a hand up and down Kat's leg. He didn't seem to notice what he was doing, and Kat didn't want to make it weird, but it was making her feel hot, and confused. Was this normal, too?

"But you got everything you wanted, right?" she asked. "There's no more pleasure you can take from my body?" If that was so, then why did she still feel so hot at his touch? She would only feel that way if she were still giving him pleasure, right? It didn't make sense!

It did make her feel better, though, to think that she had enjoyed it because she was supposed to. If she was designed to please a man, then she had felt good just because she had provided pleasure to Ryan. That couldn't be wrong, could it? It was completely selfless, and for the benefit of her beloved brother, who deserved everything she could give him.

While she had been thinking, trying to accept what he had told her, Ryan had been considering her question. "There is... one more thing," he said.

Kat had almost forgotten what she had asked. "What?"

"One more thing I wanted to do," he explained. The hand stroking her leg paused at the top, just below her ass, and rubbed soft circles there as he considered his next words. "I wanted... to feel your mouth on me. But I was afraid you'd bite me if I tried," he admitted, laughing.

She had to laugh too. That fear was probably well founded. He knew she had a ferocious bite, after all, from that childhood incident. She sobered, though, thinking about what he had wanted to do. She knew there had to be more he could get from her body! That explained why she still felt so restless. Her purpose hadn't been fully realized.

If it were... If she gave him the pleasure he had missed before, maybe they could finally go back to normal. It made sense, if she thought about it. How many men had she dated who had gotten bored and left once she had given them what they wanted? Of course, Ryan was her brother, not just some random man. He wouldn't abandon her. But once they did this, and he had gotten all the pleasure he could from her, then they could go back to their comfortable sibling relationship. She wanted things to go back to normal so, so badly.

"All right," she said. "You can have my mouth."

Ryan, startled, stopped tracing circles on her leg, gripping her ass in his shock. "Really?" he asked disbelievingly. "You would let me do that?"

Now that she understood her purpose, Kat was certain this was exactly the right way to handle things. "Yes," she said, "it's the only way to put things back to normal. I never finished giving you pleasure, that's why I still feel..." She stopped short of actually admitting what she was feeling, but Ryan squeezed her ass lightly to show her he understood.

"You're right," he said. "That's exactly what you need, to fulfill your purpose."

For a moment Kat thought she saw a satisfied smirk on his face, but the expression was gone before she could be sure, replaced by his earnest desire to put things right. She laughed at herself for thinking such a thing. This was Ryan! He wouldn't lie to her.

He smiled, and she couldn't help but smile back. She had always loved to see her brother smiling. Gently, slowly, he pushed her off his lap and guided her to kneel between his legs. Kat felt a thrill of excitement as he undid the fly of his jeans. Now she knew not to feel guilty about that thrill. It was only a sign that she was about to complete her body's purpose!

Her excitement faltered when her brother's long, thick cock came into view, already fully hard. It looked even bigger up close than it had felt in her pussy. She hesitated, not sure she could even come close to taking it all in her mouth, until she felt Ryan's hand on the back of her head, urging her face towards the purple head. Resolutely, she took hold of him at the base of his cock and licked at the head. She didn't have much experience giving blowjobs, but she wanted more than anything to do this well. If she didn't give him all the pleasure she could, she might have to do it over and over until her purpose was fulfilled. Why did that thought give her such a rush?

The pressure on the back of her head urged her downward, so she took the mushroom-shaped tip in her mouth, unsure what to do next. Above her, Ryan groaned. "That's it, slut. You like that cock in your mouth, don't you?"

Kat looked up at him in shock. He had been so silent last night, it hadn't occurred to her that he might like to talk dirty now that he didn't have to hide his identity. He wrapped her hair around his hand and urged her further down his cock, thrusting lightly into her mouth, not giving her the chance to protest his language. She wasn't sure she would, even if she could. "What a good little slut you are, taking your brother's cock."

The head of his cock was hitting the back of her throat now, but Kat saw with alarm that she barely had a third of it in her mouth. How could he take his pleasure from her if she couldn't even fit most of his cock inside?! Frustrated tears stung the corners of her eyes. She had to take his whole cock, she just had to!

She wanted to do a good job for her brother, but she soon realized she was not in control anymore. With his hand in her hair and his cock thrusting down her throat, it seemed she would take his cock as much as he wanted, lack of experience notwithstanding. Kat felt a moment of gratitude towards Ryan. He knew exacly what they needed to do, and was making sure her inexperience wouldn't get in the way of them doing it. He was such a good brother to her!

Incrementally, he began to shove more and more of his cock down her throat. She was now taking roughly half of it, her lips stretched tight around his girth, but it was becoming very hard to breathe. She beat at one of his legs, trying to signal she needed a break, but he didn't seem to notice. "Take it, slut. I know you love this cock, and you're going to take it all," he said, his dark eyes, so like her own, locked on her face. She stared up at him until tears blurred her eyes. She couldn't breathe!

She blacked out, just for a moment, and when she came to her brother's wet cock was slapping her on the cheek. She had time to draw a few quick breaths before he shoved it into her mouth again, directly down her throat. He fucked her face continuously, until she felt close to losing consciousness again, then pulled out once more.

He continued like this, shoving a little more of his cock down her throat each time, fucking her face mercilessly for awhile, then allowing her just barely enough time to breathe so that she didn't black out again. At last, she felt his balls slap her chin as his pubic hair tickled her nose. She had done it! The accomplishment of taking the entirety her brother's fat cock in her mouth filled her with elation.

He thrust a few more times, bottoming out in her throat, before he came. It was an odd feeling, her brother's thick cock pulsing in her throat, depositing his cum directly into her stomach. He pulled back until just the head was in her mouth, releasing the last few spurts of cum onto her tongue. "Swallow your brother's cum, slut," he said, and she obeyed dutifully.

"Good slut," he murmered, laying back on the couch, and she squirmed happily at the praise. It had felt really good, knowing she was bringing him pleasure with her mouth.

She still felt odd though, hot all over. "Ryan?" she said with uncertainty. "That was supposed to be the last thing, right? I still feel..." she shifted, uncertain how to word her frustration.

Ryan's wide eyes met her own. "You didn't cum?" he asked, and she shook her head.

He sighed in defeat, getting up from the couch and refastening his jeans. "We'll have to try some other things tomorrow, then." He held out his hand to help her up, which she accepted gratefully. She hadn't noticed in the heat of the moment, but her knees were starting to hurt.

"For now," Ryan said, "let's go to bed." Kat nodded, too exhausted and disappointed to wonder why giving her brother pleasure hadn't brought her to orgasm as it had twice before. She didn't even question when Ryan helped her undress, and then joined her in her bed after undressing himself.

All her thoughts were consumed by the conviction that next time, she would completely satisfy him with her body, and finally put things back to normal.

--

Honey watched the pair from the doorway as they prepared for bed, tail twitching. Her human had evidently forgiven her brother for scaring her yesterday, if their closeness during his visit today was any indication. Honey sniffed in derision. Her forgiveness would not be so easily attained.

bye_bi
bye_bi
20 Followers
12