What the Cocksucker Needs

Story Info
A short guide for men who want to use a male cocksucker.
4.2k words
4.74
22k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the Cocksucker Needs

Over the years I've read a number of wonderful guides on Literotica about what the cocksucker wants and how to please a man orally. These "how to" guides lay out how to keep your cocksucker happy, and by extension, make them want to keep your cock in their mouth as often as possible. I'd like to add my own observations for any men out there who are thinking about or already enjoy having a willing cocksucker to service you. In that vein, I'll focus on male cocksuckers who love sucking other men's dicks. I won't be drawing a distinction between gay, bi, or straight males. Just men who have an overwhelming need to suck cock and swallow cum--the true cocksucker--and give you dominant men some pointers on how to treat them.

I will share from my perspective what goes through the mind of a submissive cocksucker based on my own experiences, and how you, as a dominant man, can use the cocksucker's need to submit and serve for your sexual pleasure.

Many of the stories in Literotica I have enjoyed offer insights into what drives an otherwise "straight" married man to want to get on his knees and let another man fuck his mouth. In this short essay I will offer my own perspective as a married man who discovered cock later in life and now find that I can't get enough of it. So my focus will be on what the cocksucker needs.

Yes, needs.

The submissive cocksucker needs to suck cock.

They are addicted to it. For many men out there, especially "straight" men, this is an opportunity for you to find and train a personal cocksucker who will provide many years of service.

I am one of those cock addicts and I want to share my experiences as a submissive cocksucker with other men who are on the fence about having another man suck their cock. Having another man suck your cock doesn't make you gay--it's just another form of sexual satisfaction that may open up a whole new world for you. If you've ever been curious about it, take a leap of faith. You won't regret it, and if you find the right kind of cocksucker, you are in for a real treat. Your reasons for finding a cocksucker may vary--maybe your wife or girlfriend doesn't like to suck you off, maybe they won't swallow, or maybe you just aren't getting as many blowjobs as you'd like. For whatever reason, I want to make the case for you to find a male cocksucker, and then use him the way a submissive cocksucker wants and needs to be used.

If you're a married guy and are curious about finding another man to be your cocksucker, this piece is especially for you. Maybe you've posted an ad on a website seeking a cocksucker. Maybe circumstances have put you in a position where another man has asked you if he can suck your cock. No matter, the time has arrived for you to experience the joy of having your own personal cocksucker, and I hope to provide insights on how you can treat your cocksucker in order to keep them coming back for more.

Establish your Dominance

For those of you who have read my stories, most of them are focused on male-on-male cock sucking, with an emphasis on dominance and submission. I inject a lot of real-life sexual experiences into my stories, and I will use some of these experiences here to illustrate from my perspective what turns me on as a cocksucker.

The first step is finding a cocksucker who is willing to service you discreetly and without strings. Many married guys I've met over the years simply want a willing cocksucker who will take care of them and have no interest in returning the favor. From the cocksucker's perspective, that is fine. Taking care of your needs is what we are all about.

Once you've taken that first step, and gotten a cocksucker to meet you for a date, establish the power dynamic immediately. Your cocksucker will be all that much more malleable, and over the course of several cock-sucking dates, you can "train" your cocksucker to do anything you want. That first impression can be important. You want your cocksucker to feel that their whole purpose at that moment is to please you with their mouth. To worship your cock the way it deserves to be worshipped.

I once regularly serviced another very dominant man who established early on why I was there. On our first date, he met me on the locked elevator at the entrance to his building and, on our way up, made comments like "so you're going to be my cocksucker, is that correct?" We were alone in the elevator, but I had to tell him explicitly why I was there and what I was to him. I was both embarrassed and turned on knowing that someone might inadvertently hear our conversation when they got on the elevator. I told him I was a cocksucker and wanted him to use my mouth in any way he saw fit for his pleasure. He beamed at my utter submissiveness. When we got into the entryway to his apartment he ordered me to strip and get on my knees. Leaving the front door open while I took off my clothes, he stood there watching me, fully clothed. He ordered me to hurry up while calling me colorful, demeaning names like cum whore, suck bitch, and jizz junkie. He knew that calling me degrading things would establish the dynamic between us early on. It worked. With my heart pounding with lust, I stripped off my clothes, underwear, and shoes in record time and dropped to my knees in front of him, thankful that he had chosen me to serve as his cock whore. You better believe that day he got one of the best blowjobs he'd ever received.

Another dominant man I sucked off for a couple of years delighted in humiliating me, for example, by making me unzip his pants with my teeth and making me beg to pull his cock out of his underwear. The first time we met at his house, after I had peeled off his pants and underwear, he made me hold his semi-hard cock in my mouth while he casually walked backwards around the apartment, giving me a "tour" of his place while at the same time firmly establishing why I was there. I crawled on all fours all over his apartment, dutifully holding his cock in my mouth as he leered down at me and established his dominance. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Guys, make your cocksucker work for it. He wants to be used. You can tell him he can only suck your cock if he performs other degrading acts first. Maybe you want him to lick your feet, suck your toes, or give your balls a tongue bath. You might enjoy a nice long rimjob. Whatever gets you hard and establishes your dominance will make your cocksucker want to service you even more.

One of my regulars once invited a friend to his place to use my mouth. I was of course surprised by the new face, but my man explained matter-of-factly that I would be sucking his friend's cock as well that day. I couldn't say no. The two of them then sat down and made themselves comfortable on couches opposite from one another. After they had me peel off their clothes and shoes, I had to crawl back and forth between them, sucking each cock for several minutes before crawling back to the other man's cock. This process took over an hour, and built the sexual excitement of both the men as well as me, resulting in two glorious orgasms and two big loads of jizz for me to swallow. There was no doubt in my mind I was there to submit to these two men and I relished the slavish act of crawling back and forth between their cocks in order to bring them off in my mouth.

Show your cocksucker who is in charge by ordering him to do things which might be outside his comfort zone. If he complies, you have a keeper. Your cocksucker will always be at a heightened state of arousal as well, not knowing what you are going to do him next. Remember: your cocksucker is there to please you in whatever way gets you off so you can reward him with warm blasts of your semen.

Make him assume the Position

For those of us who are cocksuckers, nothing gets our dick harder or makes us want to please another man more than these five magic words: "Get on your knees, cocksucker." This is an elixir for those of us who indulge in the art of cock sucking and establishes the power dynamic between the cocksucker and the man whose cock we are about to suck. The submissive cocksucker needs to be on his knees looking up into the eyes of the man who is using him. He needs to feel completely dominated and that grin on the face of the man he's sucking is all the reward he requires to get to work.

Get your cocksucker used to the idea of being on his knees when he services you. There will come a time when he will automatically drop to his knees at the snap of your finger. Once he knows that is where he belongs, you can try new positions. I am particularly partial to being on my back on a bed with my head over the side. The man can then fuck my mouth at will, and by controlling my head has absolute power over the pace and depth of the mouth fucking. Get your cocksucker used to servicing you in a variety of positions. Make him suck your cock in your car while you are parked in a secluded location, or if you are feeling adventurous and you have the time, make him suck your cock while you are out driving on the highway. This works especially well at night as you can sit back and relax while your cocksucker bobs his head up and down on your cock.

The point is to make your cocksucker understand that he belongs on his knees in that gas station or restaurant bathroom, that department store changing room, or any other place you feel the urge to pump his throat with your cum. He will happily comply as you develop trust, and he may even come up with some unusual places to suck your cock.

Make him swallow it all

It is important for your cocksucker to drink your semen. Once a cocksucker has gotten a taste of another man's jizz, he can become addicted to it. Over the years I have enjoyed swallowing the loads of dozens and dozens of different men, many on a regular basis, and the ones who hold my head as they are coming and tell me to swallow are the ones I go back to again and again. I know that many men like to shoot their cum all over a cocksucker's face as a way to "mark" their territory, and this is fine to do once in a while. The truly submissive cocksucker, however, needs to swallow your jizz.

Indulge him. He will want to service you slavishly all the more. He might develop such an addiction to swallowing your semen that he may think about it all the time.

One of the best favors you can give your cocksucker is to save up your semen for a week. Get those balls full and heavy with jizz and tell your cocksucker you've been saving a big load for him and he is expected to take it all in his belly. He will eagerly suck your cock, knowing that a warm, thick, salty, sweet reward will be the end result. You literally can't feed a submissive cocksucker enough jizz. We live for it.

Another way to show your dominance over your cocksucker is make him hold the load in his mouth after you've cum. While you look down at him while he is on his knees, tell him to tilt his head back and open his mouth wide so you can inspect your cum deposit. You can comment on the thickness, the color, the size of the load--anything to keep him there, patiently holding his mouth wide open for your amusement. This is also the time to praise your cocksucker and his subservience. This scene works especially well if you've invited a buddy or two to share your cocksucker with. I've had to hold up to five cum loads in my mouth while on my knees surrounded by a group of men. As a cocksucker, it doesn't get much hotter than that.

Once you're satisfied with your cocksucker's compliance, tell him to swallow it all. You can also make him lick up any errant drops of semen on the floor, on your balls or pubes--it is important that you make him clean up the jizz completely so he knows that will always expected of him as part of his service to you. Once you've gotten him to do that a couple of times, it will be automatic.

On the subject of licking up cum, here's another nasty trick you can do with your cocksucker that will further instill his submission. Instead of shooting your jizz directly into his mouth, make him lick up your cum from a plate or off a table or even the floor. I've serviced several men who wanted to watch me eat their jizz slowly, so I've known guys to cum on a plate, in a cup or bowl, or on another man's back or stomach, then been ordered to slowly lap up the semen. For the cocksucker, this can be an extreme act of submission which he will indulge in. The cocksucker wants to feel owned by you and to be subservient and by making him lick up your jizz while you watch, you are further instilling in him the symbolism of how important ingesting your semen is.

Remember, the cocksucker wants to worship your cock and what comes out of it.

Share him with your friends

Here's a dirty little secret about cocksuckers: they can't get enough cock and cum. Take advantage of that. After you've gotten into a rhythm with your cocksucker after a few dates, surprise him. Invite one of your buddies over to enjoy using his mouth as well. Most submissive cocksuckers will be thrilled if you ask them to suck off your buddy, or even a group of your friends. The point is this: your cocksucker understands that he is there to please you and will do anything to keep you on his email list of cocks to suck. So, make him suck off your friends. You are doing him a huge favor and your friends will appreciate your generosity by making a willing mouth available to them. I have happily serviced a group of men while they watched a football game for example, going from one cock to the next, greedily swallowing their cum loads until I felt a fullness in my belly from all the semen I had ingested by the end of the game. Train your cocksucker to perform this service for you and your buddies from time to time. Everyone--and most especially the cocksucker--will have a good time and it will keep him hungry for more.

Another man I've serviced over the years often invites a friend or two to surprise me on our dates. The first time he did it I was embarrassed as he told me to strip in front of his friend. He then ordered me to get on my knees and suck on his balls and lick his asshole while his friend watched and commented on my wantonness. His friend joined in after a few minutes of degrading comments and the two of them had a long afternoon of using my mouth to suck out two loads from each of them. It was glorious.

As a submissive cocksucker, I've done a lot of blow bangs and can say without hesitation that they have been some of the most exciting sexual experiences I've ever had. You can slowly build a group of like-minded friends who want to use your cocksucker on a regular basis. Your cocksucker will be eternally grateful for you giving him the opportunity to indulge himself with multiple cocks and multiple cum loads, and he won't forget to show his appreciation when he's sucking your cock.

Rimming, Tea bagging, handcuffs and other delights

I have yet to meet a man who doesn't enjoy having his ass licked. This is one of those pleasures that until you've tried it, you have no idea what you have been missing. Although not everyone enjoys this kink, your cocksucker will probably relish this form of submission to you. If it's something you'd like to try, once your cocksucker is in position on his knees, instead of presenting him your balls or cock to suck, turn around, tell him to spread you ass cheeks, and start eating. Most submissive cocksuckers will instinctively know how to use their tongue to pleasure your asshole, and once they've gotten used to the taste, will happily indulge in this kink with you. My only advice to the dominant man is make sure you're clean. Your cocksucker will be grateful and is more likely to spend a long time rimming you as you pump your cock and prep for orgasm. It is a sure fire way to show your dominance as well as heighten your orgasm when it comes time to release your seed.

Another pleasurable way to show your dominance over your cocksucker is by Tea Bagging him. After he's shown the proper submissiveness to you by kissing your cock or feet, get him to lie flat on his back on the floor or bed/couch. Then as he watches you squat over him, slowly lower your ball sack into his wide open mouth. Your cocksucker will be thrilled to perform this service for you. I've been Tea Bagged many times and enjoyed every minute of it. The submission and degradation is incredible, sucking on those hairy, sweaty balls while your man slowly jerks his cock and tells you what a nasty depraved whore you are. This can be a wonderful way to further cement your dominance with your cocksucker and you might find that it is so delightful you'll want to include in your regular dates.

I want to touch for a moment on the subject of handcuffs and other bondage gear. This is probably a niche area for cock sucking aficionados, but for a dominant man sometimes having a willing cocksucker on their knees, hands cuffed behind their backs can be the ultimate turn on. Your cocksucker wants to please and knows they are there for one single purpose: to bring you off. If you've ever been curious about incorporating bondage into your sexual encounters, an easy way to start is with a pair of handcuffs.

Once you have established a relationship of trust with your cocksucker, tell him you want to cuff his hands behind his back. With your willing, submissive cocksucker cuffed and on his knees, you now have complete control over him. His mouth can be your pussy, so fuck that pussy! Many cocksuckers like me dream of being in this situation. I have a pair of leather cuffs and a matching slave collar that I have started using more and more with my 'regulars' as in almost every case they love to see me naked, kneeling, and cuffed. Their cocks instantly harden in this situation, and the pre-cum starts flowing like a leaky tap. They usually make me gag on their dicks as I'm helpless to do anything else but take it in my throat. For some added spice, put a collar and leash on your cocksucker. This will add to your sense of controlling them and make them even more compliant to your demands.

The beautiful thing about cuffing your cocksucker is that you now control every aspect of how you use your cock in his mouth. You may want a long slow, wet, sloppy blowjob while he's there on his knees, hands cuffed behind his back. Alternatively, you might want to give him an aggressive throat fuck. The point is you are now in complete control and your cocksucker with thank you for it--however you choose to use his mouth and throat.

Drinking from the tap

I know this will be a controversial topic for some people, but for those of us who have learned to enjoy piss play, read on. Once you've established total dominance over your cocksucker try this if it turns you on. Maybe you've always wanted someone to drink your piss, but this is not something your wife or girlfriend is willing to do. Your cocksucker, however, may very well enjoy this form of degradation, and if you're lucky, he might even start to ask you to piss in his mouth on future dates. You can get him used to the idea by putting him in the shower on his knees. Tell him you'd like to piss on him. This will be a good gauge of whether or not he will enjoy pee play. If he's willing, start by pissing on his chest. The next time tell him you're going to piss on his face. If he likes that, the third time you can tell him to open his mouth and let the piss pool up in his mouth and cascade down his chin. If he gulps any piss down, you know you can use your cocksucker as a urinal now, and this opens up a whole new avenue for you sexually.

The first time I drank from the tap was totally unexpected. I had just finished sucking off my man in the shower and he made sure that I swallowed every drop of his cum. As I started to pull my mouth away from his dick, he grabbed the back of my head and told me to keep his cock in my mouth. He gave me a serious look and said, "Now I have something else for you to drink." I froze, keeping his now softening cock in my mouth, and knew what he expected of me. I was a bit scared at first, but when his warm piss came out and started to fill my mouth, I swallowed instinctively. He encouraged me throughout his piss stream, saying things like "good boy" and "that's it, drink daddy's piss." I found the experience to be a great turn-on for both of us and as a submissive, I knew that I was pleasing him immensely. I had fantasized about this fetish for years and he finally made it happen for me. You can do the same for your cocksucker. You never know. He may be incredibly happy to be used in this way. After that first experience, I've since done a lot of "drinking from the tap" from other men who have enjoyed this kink with me.

12