All Comments on 'What the Cocksucker Needs'

by putmeonmyknees

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
tristantrotskytristantrotsky8 months ago

Some well-informed, useful and very practical points are made in this delightful essay. I have read with great pleasure, and made notes for future reference...

Marshall52Marshall528 months ago

This story is total BULL SHIT....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well we havent met but this guy who definitely has enjoyed having guys suck his cock is not one who likes his ass licked. Frankly it tickles and I get soft.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are right sucking dick is a life time pleasure. I started at 14 and still like sucking men off at 71.

Wylie_GanderWylie_Gander8 months ago

Great essay on dick sucking. Cuffing a cock sucker and then putting him on his knees to lick my balls, dude hole, and suck my cock is obscenely empowering, especially if said cock sucker is an alpha jock daddie in the streets. Cuffed cock suckers have esentially surrendered their power, autonomy, and masculinity to me. Masculine dudes who wanna be my suck bitch behind closed doors always rule the day. A hot suck boy in a hotel room is like catnip for me.

Bart51Bart518 months ago

Great points...now I only need to find more cocks to suck

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great insights into how to maximize the pleasure at both ends. I hope to put this to hard use

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well...some of this is true, I like the thought of oral and mild verbal domination, not at all interested in ass eating, piss drinking. I want the tea bagging of nice musky cum filled balls and the cock sucking and would also consider doing his friends IF I knew they were all 100% safe and STD free and knew them ahead of time. But, no thanks to surprise anonymous cock sucking of people you have no idea if they are free of STI's. This being said, I do find it hot to think about having a regular dominate alpha friend to suck and once a full comfort level is there perhaps adding another safe friend, that could be super horny times for me once I've honed my cock sucking skills on my primary man.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is so true. I'm a Bicurious, submissive man. I haven't sucked cock yet but all of what you've written chimes for me. I was stroking as I was reading.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love this, I'm bicurious and submissive. All of what you've written turned me on. Not so keen on piss drinking but would love to be pissed on. I need to find a man to service

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you for writing this. I am married man discovering my bi needs. Exploring how that dynamic unfolds. Never been touched by a man but fantasize about finding the right person to share my cock with. I want to look down as I feed him for the first time. To give him my full attention as he submits and takes responsibility for taking me over the edge. I want to use his mouth and experience the thrill of having another man taste me for the first time. I want to think about that release all day then put him on his knees and part his lips with my swollen cock. I want to cup my hands around his head and guide it as I prepare to feed him. Once I’m drained, to step back and watch him swallow the tension that had been brewing in my balls all day.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is definitely me. I’m not into the piss, but the rest is true. A NEED to serve.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved read this tutorial on how those dominate men can further entice and keep their cock sucker right where they want them. This is coming from a life long cock sucking subordinate. But once CL disappeared it is more difficult to find Alpha men who are looking for a regular cock slave. Again good story.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhose6 months ago

Pissing is a huge turn off for me, rimming - a moderate one. Also there's one element, which is crucial for me, and which was lacking in your essey - crossdressing. I understand that it's not everyone's game, but for me this is the "cocksucker" switch. ;-)

An amazing article nonetheless.

caymanctscaymancts6 months ago

Some interesting perspective here, for sure. I do love it when a guy caresses my face and runs his hands thru my hair when he's cumming on my face or in my mouth.

Bfarr1616Bfarr16165 months ago

I enjoyed your offering, but it's not precisely me, which is fine. I have little to no interest in the Dom/Sub part, just enjoying sex no matter the sex of those I'm with. My offerings have a lot of male-on-male also; I guess it is the taboo part that raises the bar. If it feels good, do it. And if it tastes good, better yet.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm a married man in my 40th. Do not know how and when this idea get into my mind but I really want to try to suck a cock. Recently this idea started to overwhelm me. I even started practicing with dildo while watching "cocksucking 101" videos and repeating all the instructions.

I've been dreaming of my first cocksucking experience a lot. What I would like to do on my very first "date" is drop on my knees completely naked with a chastity on my cock (wearing these from time to time), start licking the balls real good, licking the shaft from top to bottom on the left, on the right, on the center. carefully grab the head into my mouth... gently holding the balls, bobbing the cock for some time, trying to get it as deep as I can, periodically getting back to the balls... Then at some point I'd love to try to go a bit lower and do a good rimjob. When I tased all the things - I'd ask to face fuck me. Getting my hands on my back to show complete submissiveness to that beautiful cock. Up until a load in my mouth. I would show all the load in my mouth and try to ask if I can swallow it (it is hard sometimes with mouthful). Then cleaning the cock and balls for a couple of minutes and say "thank you". this is what I dream of... I'm getting such blowjobs from my wife regularly and I know how it is pleasant. Amazing feeling on the giving end :) But I crave to try to be on the receiving end :)

I think a couple of things from the list can be developed in a long term "relationships" if giver is willing to... I'm pretty sure if a guy sucks you off all the time - he will accept all of the things in some time. But not from start for sure.

Saying that - I'd really really really love to read an article on how to find a partner that would feed me all of his cum on a regular basis. feeling like for me it would be perfect to find a giver that will allow me to worship his cock once or twice a week. Damm, I'd love do have one...

OralSubRayOralSubRay2 months ago

Absolutely Right On!

This story is perfect. Everything you stated about what a cocksucker wants and needs is true. I've been sucking cock for about 40 years and no two men are the same; but, I always made sure they knew I was there to please them AND ME. Fact is, pleasing them is what pleases me.

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayer2 months ago

Turning my cocksucker into a smooth feminine CD slut with heels and a wig works for me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

SissyGary69 in Ct wants to be your cocksucker

ChubbySissyCubChubbySissyCubabout 1 month ago

The first, and currently only, time I sucked a cock I had sucha hunger for it, I would have loved the guy to have been so verbal and controlling about it but he wasn't, he did cum in my mouth and over my face though which I swallowed like a good little bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userputmeonmyknees@putmeonmyknees
June 7, 2022: Update: I have submitted a new story, "The Bridge," which is my first attempt at a heterosexual tale of dominance and submission. If I get positive feedback from readers on this, I'll continue it as a series. Thanks to all of you who have commented on my storie...